Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cotton's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Cotton's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 18:13

Last edited: 13th April 2023

Cotton's Characters Roses-anime

welcome  to my lovely character profiles :D

click on a character's name to be brought directly to their profile

~ characters & navigation ~:

CODE:

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 10:44; edited 51 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 18:51

Last Updated: 12th April, 2023

∞ S M A L L B E A N ∞
Smallbean <- Smallpaw <- SmallkitNAMEWindclanAFFILIATION#99cc66DIALOGUE COLORLivingSTATUS
Tom ♂GENDERT5 Deputy [70/160]RANKJanuary 21st, 2020 - PresentLIFESPANNorwegian Forest CatBREED

∞ A P P E A R A N C E ∞

Smallbean is small in stature, easily comparable to an apprentice. His pelt is long and thick. It is tri-colored: white on his paws, muzzle, underbelly; orange accents on legs, tail, back, face; brown everywhere else. Left eye is amber, right eye is green. His nose, inside of ears, and paw pads are light pink. He has two long scars on his back going the opposite way of his spine and he has multiple nicks in his ears.

Art:

∞ P E R S O N A L I T Y ∞

Voice Claim:

Dislikes: Gatherings, frogs, gossip, mud
Fears:  confrontation, (mild) heights, public speaking, disappointing his peers
Strengths: Caring, cautious, has integrity, dependable[mostly]
Weaknesses: small, insecure, inattentive, anxious, hesitant

Star Signs: Aquarius
Personality Type: ISFJ-T
Character Alignment: Neutral good

Smallbean's most recognizable trait is his anxious tendencies. He gets easily anxious in social and confrontational situations. He has very low self-confidence and often limits his actions because of this. He is capable of more than he realizes, though.

He greatly values self improvement and has been working to improve his anxiety. He hates to disappoint his peers, but not to a point of being a people-pleaser. Instead, he will work to meet their needs/wants.

Is mostly reserved in nature, but is easy to open up should you get to know him. Values family and friendship, but doesn't have many relationships because he finds it difficult to interact with strangers. Deep down he longs for an close relationship.

He tries to be polite but often stumbles over his words, filling his sentences with "um", or "uh...", remnants of a stutter he's long gotten over. Trails off often, zones out often, which often leads to him missing important events.

Tends to suppress his negative memories or memories associated with bad feelings [ex. Cedarheart, Righteous few, the deaths of his family.]

Happiness is something he chases. Even if his joy is often snuffed out by his anxiety, he values every moment of it and cherishes all of his happy memories. Appreciates the little things in life, even if he's not very good at expressing it.

∞ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ∞
Bloodline:
Lineage: 4th Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Spotlake
Father(s): Crowspirit†?

Mate(s)

Female Spouse(s): Larkflight
Ex(es): Cedarheart

Siblings

Sister(s): Maplewhisker, Petalpaw†, Speckledpaw†, Morningdove
Brother(s): Splashkit†, Heatkit

Children

Daughter(s): Wildflower†, Shrikesong†, Kitefire†, Ospreypaw†?
Son(s): Buzzardpaw†, Crowcaller†, Tempestkit†?

Education

Mentor(s): Raventail†, Softbreeze
Apprentice(s): Heatherpaw†, Shrikestar, Blazefang, Brackenwing, Hazelpatch

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Eagleblaze,Wisteriabloom†, Fawnstep†, Shrikestar, Batsong
Best Friends: ~

Enemies

Enemies: ~
Arch Enemies: Vixenpaw

∞ H I S T O R Y ∞

- History -:

∞ T I M E L I N E ∞
Plot(s): A rose's thorns, What's gonna happen?, Denial, Entanglements

Creation topic: Smallkit of Windclan

First Word(s): "I didn't know this is what he meant by dawn."

- Topic List -:

Last Word(s): N/A

Death Topic: N/A

Last edited by cotton on Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 10:03; edited 114 times in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 19:18

Last Updated: 12th April, 2023

»» R O B I N L O F T ««
Robinloft <- Robinpaw <- RobinkitNAMEThunderclan/StarclanAFFILIATION#cc9999DIALOGUE COLORDeceasedSTATUS
She-Cat ♀GENDERT4 Warrior [60/140]RANKFebruary 28th, 2020 - June 1st, 2021LIFESPANEuropean ShorthairBREED

»» A P P E A R A N C E ««

Robinloft's pelt was thick and medium length, but grew longer at her tail, giveing the illusion of it being almost as large as the rest of her body. Her fur was two colors; amber on her chin and chest, while the rest of her body was covered in a dark grey. Her eyes were emerald green, her left eye however was pale and clouded due to being blind. Over her left eye was a row of scars[clawmarks], starting from her temple and ending on her cheek- the cause of it's blindness. Her nose and paw pads are dark grey, the inside of her ears are pink. A multitude of scars were scattered over her flank and legs. She had a muscular build with long, stocky legs. She was slightly larger than the average cat.

»» P E R S O N A L I T Y ««

Likes: Sleep, sunningrocks, hunting with friends, jokes, looking at the clouds, leaf-bare
Dislikes: Fish, heat, arguments, bright flashing light, badger
Fears: Loneliness, abandonment, spiders
Strengths: Cheerful, determined, optimistic, loyal, upbeat, caring,
Weaknesses: Childish, naive, short-tempered, defensive

Star Signs: Pisces
Personality Type: ENFP-A

Robinloft is very sociable and talkative. She always found it very easy to strike up a conversation with whomever she pleased, often enjoying gatherings for the fact that she could learn about the lives of other cats [not in a spy way].

Robinloft always saw things on the bright side and was the ray of sunshine for her friends and family. If she was in a good mood, she would share it with those she cared about. One could say her optimism was contagious. Although her enthusiasm and light-hearted comments were almost always genuine and second-nature, if she did happen to be feeling down she wouldn't show it to her loved ones. She'd deal with it herself privately, usually able to work through it on her own.

Even though she was constantly upbeat and energetic, she was fiercely protective of both her family and clan as a whole. On occasion she would show a short temper and impulsivity, which showed to be the cause of her death.

Although humility wasn't a trait she had in life, it was one she gained after death. She learned to recognize her mistakes and that not everything could be seen through a lens of optimism, although she still keeps her light-hearted disposition in the afterlife.

»» R E L A T I O N S H I P S ««
Bloodline: 100% Pureblood Thunderclan
Lineage: 1st Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Willowpond† (NPC)
Father(s): Russetblaze† (NPC)

Mate(s)

Male Spouse(s): Beecloud

Siblings

Sister(s): Pinestripe† (NPC), Oakpaw† (NPC)

Children

Daughter(s): Wrenkit, Gingerkit, Songpaw, Spottedkit
Son(s): Eaglekit, Nightkit, Emberpaw, Rainpaw, Orangeheart
Adopted Daughter(s): Breezekit

Education

Mentor(s): Nettlestar
Apprentice(s): Frostpaw†, Wolfpaw†, Buzzardpaw†, Kitefire

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Wisteriabloom
Best Friends: Cedarheart†, Stormpaw

»» H I S T O R Y ««

- History -:

»» T I M E L I N E ««
Plot(s): Emotions get the better of us sometimes, If you want peace

Creation topic: Robinkit of Thunderclan

First Word(s):"You're a genius! That's a great idea!"

- Topic List -:

Last Word(s): "I won't be driven off by a fox-heart like you!"

Death Topic: Blood in the bushes

Last edited by cotton on Wed 12 Apr 2023 - 21:00; edited 85 times in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters EmptyFri 28 Feb 2020 - 19:55

Last Updated: 30th March, 2023

♕ E L S A ♕
ElsaNAMEN/aAFFILIATION#ff9999DIALOGUE COLORDeceasedSTATUS
She-Cat ♀GENDERT1 Rogue [40/100]RANK26th February 2020 - UnknownLIFESPANKhao ManeeBREED

♕ A P P E A R A N C E ♕

Elsa has short pristine-white fur. Her body frame is thin and lean, and she is an average height. Her legs, however, are long in comparison to her body, proving useful when running from enemies. Her eyes are heterochromic, the left one green, the right blue. Scars litter her pelt. Three long scars mark her left flank, while another runs from her left shoulder down her flank. Her right ear has a nick.

♕ P E R S O N A L I T Y ♕

Likes:  Flowers, stargazing, sunsets, most bugs, rainbows, butterflies, shells, kits
Dislikes: Rain, reeds, crowfood, violence
Fears: Riverclan, twolegplace, violence
Strengths: Kind, forgiving, persistent, problem-solver, calm under pressure, organised
Weaknesses: Curious, peripatetic, too lenient, quick to flee

Star Signs: Cancer
Personality Type: Protagonist ENFJ-A

Airheaded, naive, but possesses a heart of gold. Elsa always manages to have a free paw to help out a friend and is always willing to spend time on their behalf. Helping those in need is almost as much of a service for herself as it is a service for the cat she's assisting. Non judgmental and accepting of all, should they show her kindness. This may cause her to be taken advantage of one day. A cat's past actions don't effect her opinion of them, so long as they treat her kindly.

Although kind, Elsa finds herself in the same mistakes over and over again. In pursuit of friends and knowledge of the clans, she has found herself in multiple fights after trespassing on clan territory. Yet, she always returns, betting on the chance that she may meet a friend.

Elsa finds herself attracted to sad, lost souls, almost as if she were destined to help them find direction. She tries the best she can, listening to the problems of those she meets. Despite how daft she can be, she always finds advice to give those who go to her for help, and surprisingly it's sound. She's proved herself to be quite a logical thinker, so long as it's with her heart.

♕ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ♕
Bloodline: 100% Loner Kittypet

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Minnie (NPC)
Father(s): Jack† (NPC)
Adopted Father(s): Chip (NPC)

Mate

Female Spouse: Storm

Siblings

Brother(s): Berloiz †(NPC), Oliver (NPC)
Adopted Brother(s): Alpha (NPC)

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Daisybloom†, Ebonysong, Cerberus, Hades
Best Friends: Willow, Storm[paw]

Enemies

Enemies: Cedarheart
Arch Enemies: Applefang

♕ H I S T O R Y ♕

- History -:

♕ T I M E L I N E ♕
Plot(s): Emotions get the better of us sometimes

Creation topic: Elsa the Loner

First Word(s): "H-hello, are you alright?"

Last Word(s): N/A

Death Topic: N/A

Last edited by cotton on Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 9:12; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 19:49

Last Updated: 13th April 2023

✢ C L E M E N T I N E ✢
ClementineNAMEStarclanAFFILIATION#FF896CDIALOGUE COLORDeceasedSTATUS
Tom ♂GENDERT2 Rogue [50/120]RANK10th February 2022 - 25th May 2023LIFESPANTurkish AngoraBREED

✢ A P P E A R A N C E ✢

Clementine's fur is medium length and fluffy, although not thick. With some grooming his fur is able to sit sleek and flat against his body so it looks relatively short. His fur is orange with tabby stripes on his legs, back, head. His chin, chest, belly are lighter orange. His eyes are grey-green. His nose, ears, and paw pads are orange-pink.

Art:

✢ P E R S O N A L I T Y ✢

Dislikes: 'Rogues', the Twolegplace
Fears: Abandonment
Strengths: quick-witted, honest, self-aware, suave
Weaknesses: selfish, arrogant, cold

Star Signs: Aquarius
Personality Type:
Character Alignment:

Is blunt and lacks a speech filter, but knows when to shut up. Often rude and cold, often as a result of the fake persona he shows off. As rude as he may be, he's able to have a way with enemies should he desire. After countless times of talking himself out of skirmishes in the twolegplace, he was able to learn what a cat wants to hear quickly. Only really does this to enemies, acts quite genuine to friends. Not very good at expressing emotions because of the lil façade he has

Has no interest in opening up to anyone, instead reassures that everything is fine and how he can handle it because he's big and strong and capable yeah yeah yeah. Feels rejected deep down despite being recruited into the Order because of his mother abandoning him as a kit [doesn't know she died.] For this reason he is attached to Hyacinth.

Values honesty and always keeps his word. Won't make promises he can't keep. Believes in moral debt; if he does you a favor, you then owe him a favor later, vice versa. Feels as if he owes his life to Hyacinth at this point.

In a way he's laid back, always appearing calm and collected. He's always aware of his surroundings and is good at sneaking around, a skill he picked up from the twolegplace. He's quick witted and able to think on his paws. Capable of getting himself out of most dangerous situations through either talking his way out or high-tailing it outta there.

✢ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ✢
Bloodline: 100% Loner

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Matilda † [NPC]
Father(s): Unknown

Siblings

Brother(s): Peach

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: ~
Best Friends: Hyacinth

Enemies

Arch Enemies: ~

✢ H I S T O R Y ✢

- History -:

✢ T I M E L I N E ✢
Plot(s):
Creation topic: Clementine the Loner
First Word(s): "Hello?"

Last Word(s): "I don't really have too many options."

Death Topic: Someone, Somewhere, Somehow

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 10:42; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 17:59

Last Updated: 13th April 2023

๑ A S T E R S H I N E ๑
Astershine <- Asterpaw <- AsterkitNAMESkyclanAFFILIATION#AA93F3DIALOGUE COLORLivingSTATUS
Tom ♂GENDERTier 4 Warrior [60/140]RANK5th July 2022 - PresentLIFESPANJavaneseBREED

๑ A P P E A R A N C E ๑

Stature more akin to that of a Windclanner, Astershine is tall and slim with short, light fur. With a base color of white, his limbs and face have faint tabby patterns, while his tail fades to a dark grey. His eyes are pale blue. The insides of his ears, his paw pads, and his nose are pale pink.

Art:

๑ P E R S O N A L I T Y ๑

Voice Claim: BØRNS. Very androgynous, slight masculine lean

Dislikes: Leaf-bare, goodbyes
Fears: Losing what he loves
Strengths: Observant, Calm, Optimistic, Understanding
Weaknesses: Easily overwhelmed, confused,

Star Signs: Cancer/Leo
Personality Type:
Character Alignment:

Cheerful and warm to all who know him, Astershine is a friendly spirit who has no problem striking up a conversation with anyone. Although not afraid to talk to strangers, he isn't considered bold, and often stays in his lane. As friendly as he is, he is unintentionally blunt at times, saying what's on his mind even if it may hurt the feelings of another.

Most of the time he is quiet, watching those around him with curiosity. Silently, he observes his clanmate's behaviors and interactions as they go about their day. He uses the information he gathers to get to know his clanmates better and to interact with them in a way they'll be most open to.

Astershine keeps only a few cats close to him, but he cares very deeply for his loved ones. Even small goodbyes can upset him, even if they promise a return.

Although he prides himself in his optimism, Astershine isn't immune from tragedy, but usually focuses his sadness and worries inwards, dealing with them privately. It's not that he doesn't want to burden others, it's more that he feels difficulty expressing himself, usually opting to keep quiet when prompted about his feelings. Normally, he is able to work through his emotions quickly and cleanly.

His difficulty with expression his emotions extends to all of his feelings. Emotions like happiness and excitement are expressed through repetitive movements rather than through speech or body language.

๑ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ๑
Bloodline:
Lineage: ___ Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Opal [NPC]
Father(s): Crimsonflame
Adopted Mother(s): Frostbite

Mate(s)

Male Spouse(s): ~

Education

Mentor(s): Crimsonflame
Apprentice(s): Creamsky

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Forest, Creamsky
Best Friends: Stoatclaw

Enemies

Arch Enemies: ~

๑ H I S T O R Y ๑

- History -:

๑ T I M E L I N E ๑
Plot(s):
Creation topic: Aster the Loner
First Word(s):"Oh- where I came from... It was a long walk, I came from far away."

Last Word(s): ~

Death Topic: ~

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 10:41; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters EmptySat 7 Jan 2023 - 0:08

✷ J A Y F R O S T ✷
Jayfrost <- Jaypaw <- JaykitNAMEWindclanWindclan#7D91D8DIALOGUE COLORLivingSTATUS
Tom GENDERT2 Warrior [35/70]*RANK29th December 2022 - PresentLIFESPANAmerican ShorthairBREED

✷ A P P E A R A N C E ✷

Dilute Calico, blue eyes

Art:

✷ P E R S O N A L I T Y ✷

Voice Claim:

Dislikes: Unnecessary enthusiasm, loud sounds
Fears: Failure
Strengths: Persistent, determined, bold
Weaknesses: Revengeful, Cold, Selfish, Cocky, Rude, Impulsive

Star Signs:
Personality Type:
Character Alignment:

PERSONALITY HERE

✷ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ✷
Bloodline:
Lineage: 3rd (?) Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Coyotegrin
Father(s): Shrikestar

Mate(s)

Female Spouse(s): ~

Siblings

Sister(s):
Brother(s):
Adopted Sister(s):
Adopted Brother(s):

Education

Mentor(s): Weaselfoot
Apprentice(s): Lightningpaw

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Tigerdance

Enemies

Enemies: Curlyfluff, Rosepaw
Arch Enemies: Firefly

✷ H I S T O R Y ✷

- History -:

✷ T I M E L I N E ✷
Plot(s):
Creation topic: Jaykit of Windclan
First Word(s):

- Topic List -:

Last Word(s):

Death Topic:

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 10:42; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 9:24

◈ B E E T L E P A W ◈
Beetlepaw <- BeetlekitNAMEShadowclanAFFILIATION#996600>DIALOGUE COLORLivingSTATUS
Non-Binary ⚧GENDERApprentice [20/60]RANK15th November 2022 - PresentLIFESPANToybobBREED

◈ A P P E A R A N C E ◈

Dilute Calico, blue eyes

Art:

◈ P E R S O N A L I T Y ◈

Voice Claim:

Dislikes: Unnecessary enthusiasm, loud sounds
Fears: Failure
Strengths: Persistent, determined, bold
Weaknesses: Revengeful, Cold, Selfish, Cocky, Rude, Impulsive

Star Signs:
Personality Type:
Character Alignment:

PERSONALITY HERE

◈ R E L A T I O N S H I P S  ◈
Bloodline:
Lineage: 3rd (?) Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s):
Father(s): Unknown

Mate(s)

Female Spouse(s): ~

Siblings

Sibling(s): Lousekit

Education

Mentor(s): Tawnyshadow
Apprentice(s): ~

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends:

Enemies

Enemies:
Arch Enemies:

◈ H I S T O R Y ◈

- History -:

◈ T I M E L I N E ◈
Plot(s):
Creation topic: Beetlekit of Shadowclan
First Word(s):

- Topic List -:

Last Word(s):

Death Topic:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters EmptyFri 23 Jun 2023 - 1:42

placeholder

info:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cotton's Characters   Cotton's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Cotton's Characters
Page 1 of 1