Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a small tussle [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

a small tussle [closed] Empty
PostSubject: a small tussle [closed]   a small tussle [closed] EmptySun 23 Feb 2020 - 23:51

This was stupid.
Training is stupid.
Hunting is stupid.
Patrolling is stupid.

"Staaaaars, just give me a break already!"

Vixenpaw whined sourly, eyes brimming with flaring exasperation. Why did she have to do this? Why couldn't everyone else just do it for her? Like, if they were all so intent on making her patrol, why don't they do it all themself. If they're so interested in shoving their noses into her business just to tell her to do stuff, that must make them work nerds. Mousebrained patrol-lovers, she huffed, piqued at all their stupid commands, her contemptous eyes narrowing upon her accompaniment. [NPC] must think they were so cool, telling her what to do! "Go mark that tree over there," she mocked under her breath, mimicking the warrior's super annoying droning tone, "'Stahp whining, Vixenpaw, or I'll tell Oakstar,' Urggh, he's so stupid!" As she rambled to herself, her muffled mutters the only source of entertainment on this mundane duty, she began to note [NPC]'s obliviousness to her actions. There he was, leading them oh-so confidently, not even bothering to turn to check on the apprentice. StarClan, he had even ceased his montonous demands to her, seeming to have drifted off into his own space of mind as they embarked through the forest together.

A smirk weaved its way onto her maw.

Gaze narrowed, flickering observantly as she surveyed his movements, a few further heartbeats of silence confirmed her thoughts. He's got his head in the clouds, she mused, mischievous glint kindling in her eyes. Without further prompt, she hastily sidled sideways into the company of the undergrowth. Soft pads landing softly upon the snow-touched grass, she peered through the brambles to check on the warrior. As much as she attempted to suppress the snigger as [NPC] ignorantly continued on his merry way, a tickling purr still seemed to bubble in her throat. I knew he was stupid, but I didn't think he was that stupid!

Thoroughly pleased in her successful escape from [NPC]'s grasp, Vixenpaw twirled around to depart on her own adventure.

She remembered those four big oaks.
Despite her reluctance to actually focus when being lectured about scents and locations and rules and whatnot, Fourtrees held memories that she would never forget.

Unfortunately, she'd always remember them for the wrong reasons.

"Oh, look," she chuckled dryly, narrowed eyes flickering around, surveying the area, "This is where Cherrypaw smacked me. What a lovely memory!" Sarcasm poisoned her sneers, eyes rolling as the sight evoked reminders the events of the Gathering. That Gathering was stupid! All those stupid apprentices ganged up on her for no reason, and then, when she retaliated back in her own defense, her own sister had slapped her! Ohh, Cherrypaw sure still needed to pay for that. Tutting to herself, grimace tainting her mood, she sourly plodded forward towards the edge of the clearing. This place ignited unpleasant thoughts... and this nice, fresh expansion of territory looked like it would help to cleanse her mind of bad reminders.

Ignoring the strange stench of rabbits, she carried on forwards.
And, well, she utterly failed to notice that her paws were carrying her a few steps beyond the border. Into unfamiliar land, of which did not belong to her.

An unaware apprentice was now venturing just a little deeper than she should...

Straight into WindClan territory.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

a small tussle [closed] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: a small tussle [closed]   a small tussle [closed] EmptyMon 24 Feb 2020 - 14:53

Aaaa sorry it's late!))))

Smallpaw sniffed the air, taking in all of the fresh leaf-fall scents. They smelled richer than normal, as newleaf was just around the bend, and this excited the young apprentice. When he was born it had been the beginning of leaf-bare, so he'd never been able to see the warmer weather. He looked back at the other cats in his patrol. He could just barley see the tail tip of one of the cats he was with disappear into the trees. They must be off in pursuit of their own prey. He shrugged and figured he should probably be trying to find fresh-kill as well, as he didn't want to return to camp without anything for his sick mother.

He perked his ears and sniffed the air trying to find prey. His attempts were successful, as he soon smelled a familiar scent of squirrel. It was pretty uncommon to find one in leaf-bare, especially on Windclan territory. He silently made his way further toward the border of Windclan territory, following the scent of squirrel. It wasn't long until he found the small rodent, standing on one of the many small ridges on the Windclan Moore. It must be desperate, coming all the way to Windclan for food. He crouched and hid himself the best he could, but his brown and beige pelt stood out against the snow. The squirrel must've seen him, because as soon as he made a step the squirrel made a beeline for the forest surrounding Fourtrees. Smallpaw darted after it, using the speed he was born with to catch it. He failed, watching the squirrel climb quickly up a tree and disappear into one of the caverns that resided in it.

The apprentice huffed, figuring that his presence had already scared away all prey in the area, meaning that he'd show up back at camp with empty paws. Sighing, he began to turn around and head back to the patrol when he smelled something... off. It smelled like it could be a Thunderclanner. Since he was near fourtrees, it was normal to smell different clans, but the last gathering had ended many sunrises ago. This smell was fresh. Was Windclan being ambushed? Why would it be in the middle of the day? An attack now wouldn't be surprising, tensions in every clan were high ever since the gathering. He nervously started asking himself questions when he'd heard pawsteps a bit nearer to fourtrees. If Thunderclan was planning an ambush they wouldn't be that reckless with their pawsteps, would they? Then again, Thunderclan's specialty was never sneaking. He followed the sound and saw a tortoiseshell apprentice, who herself didn't look like such a happy camper.

Smallpaw dove into a bush, trying to figure out what this cat was doing. It was obvious that this was no ambush, cats wouldn't be wandering all over Windclan territory, Thunderclan was too smart and clever for that. Unless the apprentice was put there was a decoy, or a walking target. 'Thunderclan would never stoop that low! Oakstar is a very respectable cat. Don't think like that!' He scolded himself. Focusing back on the apprentice, he waited until she was closer to muster up enough courage to jump out and confront her. "What a-are you doing on W-windclan territory? I hope you're n-not planning on stealing prey!" He meowed, with a hint of a growl in his voice. Since his last fight, Smallpaw had lost a bit of nervousness when it came to situations like these. That didn't mean the feeling still wasn't there though.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a small tussle [closed]   a small tussle [closed] EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 20:27

《ooc》:

"Wha-!?"

A hazy streak of blurred cedar and marmalade jerked into her view, an unfamiliar pelt smearing across her sight, obscuring her senses with a foulness. As if quills had suddenly sprouted on her back, Vixenpaw arched defensively, a peculiar yelp emitting from her maw as she jolted back. Her hackles prickling, stinging her back with a tingling numbness, she glared at the offending cat with absolute incredulity. The ThunderClanner's nostrils flared as she felt her skin scorching, growing more indignant with each word that slipped off this tom's tongue. Whatever slight faltering that may have been prescent in his voice was quite effortlessly engulfed by the faint trace of a growl. A growl that Vixenpaw took as an evident indication of a challenge. Her upper lip began curling into a snarl, eyes igniting in fuming disbelief as she sneered at the WindClanner. She seethed with fury at the diminutive figure, almost scoffing at her puny opponent, as she extended herself to full height in an attempt to intimidate. Her gaze flickered down at him, imagining the fulfilling satisfaction of such a feeble cat cowering before her.

It was like... he was throwing out accusations! Accusations that were very quite obviously false... against her!

How dare he?

"Wh-who-- Who do you think you are?" she spat the words with dripping venom, tone ascending dangerously into a shrieking pitch, "And what makes you think you can just- just prance your way here and tell me what to do, huh? Oh, WindClan territory, you say? Like, who cares? Harebrain, I can do whatever I want, and there's no way a lousy rabbit-breath like you can go around saying otherwise! You must be stupid to think that someone like me would waste my time on your disgusting rabbits! And even worse, I'm not gonna be wasting my time dealing with you."

At her last words, she deliberately elongated each utterance, venom spilling over. An emphasis; intensifying each last syllable with a passion.
Without any further warning, she launched herself.

A strident yowl cutting the air, she ushered all strength into her hindlegs to lunge and crash down upon Smallpaw's back with remorseless force. The brutal collision only seemed to amplify Vixenpaw's self-assurance - the fact that she held an advantage against her opponent in regards to size, seemed to intensify the effectiveness of the action. With this frail-looking WindClan cat, and his fragile stature, it was a breeze keeping him pinned. A smirk inched its way onto her maw as she tauntingly unsheathed her claws, glinting in the pale needles of light. Her gaze flickered to the flecks of dim sunlight cast upon his pelt, observing her claws as they shimmered menacingly. Slowly, she began tracing them down his pelt, piercing into his skin at an agonising pace. Perhaps, she wanted to keep the blood to a minimum - blood was always messy, and disgusting, and made bile rise up in her throat - so for now, very few crimson drops trickled down Smallpaw's sides. But even so, it seemed that as she raked her claw down his skin, it slashed in deeper. Her paws would have been stained scarlet anyway; even if that wouldn't have been very pleasing, maybe this could be a... one-time exception.

However callous it may have seemed, it only boosted her ego as she observed early domination in this tussle.
That was just what she needed today.

She was going to enjoy this.

Vixenpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Smallpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Smallpaw is pinned for 1 turn.

Vixenpaw
▪ hp; 20/20
▪hp; 70/80 [-10]

Smallpaw
▪hp; 14/20 [-6]
▪sp; 80/80

Last edited by XFeatherX on Sat 21 Mar 2020 - 20:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15181

PostSubject: Re: a small tussle [closed]   a small tussle [closed] EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 20:27

The member 'XFeatherX' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

a small tussle [closed] Mistpe10
a small tussle [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: a small tussle [closed]   a small tussle [closed] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 15:33

OOC: Aw ty<3 i just had a lot of muse that day. Also no worries, i didn't mind the wait ^^ i know how busy schoolwork and tests can get a person, and after all, school and work come before WCC. Thank you for asking about scars! If you'd like, you can let Vixenpaw tear some nicks into his ear(s) if you want to! As for her face, i have no problem sparing her "Starclan blessed features" )))

The Windclanner took a step back at the surprise he caused the she-cat. He thought of apologizing, as he didn't mean to startle her to the point where she yelped. He opened his mouth to do so, before her lip began to curl and he was instantly hit with a wave of venom. She immediately started hissing what might've been the worst things he's ever heard from another cat. ' Harebrain. Rabbitbreath. Stupid. ' Each word another stinging wound. How did one apprentice have the capability to be so spiteful and mean? What made her this way? It seemed like the insults and remarks kept on coming, until the she-cat finally closed her mouth. But her last words wouldn't stop ringing in Smallpaw's head.

"I'm not gonna be wasting my time dealing with you"

His eyes widened in fear, he took a step back. By this point he'd already shrunken down, making himself appear much shorter than he normally was. He knew no matter how afraid he was, he couldn't run from this fight, and it wasn't just Vixenpaw keeping him from doing so. Somewhere, deep inside of him, he wanted to prove to this cat that he could indeed fight, and that Windclan cats weren't just worthless Harebrains. But he'd never get the chance to show how powerful a Windclan could be. Maybe it was that he wasn't the right cat to do so, because in mere seconds his attacker was in the air right above him, ready to push him into the ground. He noticed her too late. Almost the exact moment her paws touched his pelt he felt his legs give way beneath him as he was pinned to the Earth. Sometimes his size was an advantage, in situations such as hiding and sometimes hunting, but fighting definitely wasn't one of them. Every time he fought another cat he was hopelessly disadvantaged, as every other cat was much bigger and heavier than him.

And as if spitting names at him, and then tackling him wasn't good enough for this cat, she had started to poke at him with her claws, as if he were fresh kill. He let out a yowl as she started slowly dragging them down his pelt, making every moment torture. He squirmed underneath of her, desperately trying to escape so he could finally defend himself. But try as he might, he failed to escape. What was he going to do? For all he knew, this cat could keep him here as long as she wanted.

Smallpaw is pinned

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a small tussle [closed]   a small tussle [closed] EmptyThu 2 Apr 2020 - 2:16

《ooc》:

It was so pitiful.
Maybe she was being a tad bit cruel.
Maybe this would get boring quickly.

Or,
nah.

Maybe, this was actually... pretty fun.

Vixenpaw relished this.
Finally having comeone she could sink her claws into!

"Oh, stars," she trilled ominously, flexing her razor nails so that they would delve deeper in, "Do you have any idea how long I've waited to just... dig my claws into someone? Life is sooo frustrating, isn't it?" With her emphasised drawl, Vixenpaw hooked her claws with further force, resuming her leisure raking, grazing deeper with each stroke. She had made no effort to suppress the wicked smirk at his futile wriggling; a rattling purr wafting into the air as she kept him firmly pinned. However irrationally sadistic or callous she was acting, Vixenpaw distinguished no direct link between her cruel actions and her immoral mindset. No... to her, this was merely a delightful way to relieve herself of stress and frustration. No empathy flickered from within her, no spark of realisation that this was absolute torture... instead, this WindClanner was serving the insignificant role of someone she could simply lash out at. And it seemed, this truely was an effortless method of releasing the bitterness that had been tainting her mood. "Awh, this isn't too much to handle, is it? I'm sorry I'm messing with your fur..." With a dark chuckle, she stiffened her tone severely, gaze simmering with a foul warning. Dipping her maw towards his ears, she hissed,

"No one tells me what I can or can't do, you hear that? If I hear at all that you've snitched on me..."

A flash. Her arm streaked out and she curled her paw around his right ear; a blur of sparkling ivory glinting in the pale light. A brief pause, pointedly allowing him to register what she was about to do, before snapping her claws in a swift motion. In a heartbeat a faint rip resonated in her ears as her claws punctured in, tearing a notch into the WindClanner's ear. Wrinkling her muzzle in a disinterested sneer, she clicked her tongue innocently and retracted her paw. In an attempt to further taunt this tom, she snarled, "Don't worry, though! I won't be keeping you for much longer, and afterwards you won't have anything to worry about... that is, if you keep your mouth shut. Because, apparently someone else," she spat the last words with utter poison, grimacing through gritted teeth as she spared a fleeting glimpse over her shoulder, "has to come looking for me. And then they'll give me a lecture on 'blah, don't go running off again, Vixenpaw, or I'm going to report you to your mentor'... hmph, such a nosy warrior. Fortunately for you, I've got no choice but to abandon our little session... because if they catch me here they'd tattle on to Oakstar! Although, I presume that you'd be smarter than to do such a thing, isn't that right? You seem like you'd at least be good enough as to stay as silent as a mouse. It really is a shame, though -- I was enjoying this..."

Her ridicules were accompanied by a mocking sigh, exaggerated dramatically while she gradually loosened her grip. For once, her words held a fragment of truth, and her concerns were genuine as she took a second to scent the air - in hopes of not being discovered. Blinking idly, relieved that [NPC] had not yet pursued her trail, she reluctantly clambered off of the WindClanner. It was not out of pity, but rather a conceited belief that he wouldn't dare lash back. As she released her hold, she shot him a scornful sneer, eyes flaring with an intense ferocity.

She thought it was kind of pathetic, honestly.

Vixenpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Smallpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Smallpaw is no longer pinned.

Vixenpaw
▪hp
; 20/20
▪sp; 60/80 [-10]

Smallpaw
▪hp; 8/20 [-6]
▪sp; 80/80

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

a small tussle [closed] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: a small tussle [closed]   a small tussle [closed] EmptyWed 8 Apr 2020 - 16:13

OOC: You're all good! You made a really good post ;0 thanks for the epic scars!)))

Still trapped beneath the she-cat, Smallpaw struggled to free himself, desperately clawing at the ground. The Thunderclanner had him held in such as position that he couldn't try to fight back, though it wasn't like he would anyways. He got the feeling that if he decided to retaliate in any way, she would have him pinned to the ground for much longer, and most likely do much more damage than already done. He definitely didn't want to be here longer than he had to, and it took him almost no time all to decide that he was going to make a break for Windclan territory the first chance he got. It seemed as though he'd have to brace himself for a bit more time yet, as Vixenpaw didn't seem as though she'd be satisfied for a while longer.

As Vixenpaw's claws sunk even deeper into him and she dragged them across his flesh, he let out yet another yowl of pain. He craned his neck behind him, trying to catch a glimpse of the Thunderclanner. He wasn't able to look at Vixenpaw, but he didn't really need to. He could tell exactly what her face was like by the taunts she was spitting and the tone of her voice. It was like this cat was just using him as something to let her anger out on. He was just a piece of prey for her to toy with. This was no longer about boundaries and fresh-kill. This skirmish had escalated to something far more than simply crossing the border. Now it was on a whole other level. It seemed like Vixenpaw had started getting carried away, like she'd forgotten why she was there in the first place. Why she decided to start tearing this cat apart. "P-please..." Smallpaw felt tears beginning to form in his eyes. "Please s-stop!" He begged, clawing at the ground. His muscles had begun to ache and he was growing tired. Why couldn't Vixenpaw just go away! He'd done nothing to her! He was supposed to defend his territory, and if she'd just watched where she was walking he wouldn't be in this mess!

Suddenly, Smallpaw felt Vixenpaw put her muzzle close to his ear. He shrunk down as she began hissing at him. 'Now i'm not supposed to say anything? What am i going to tell the medicine cats?' He thought, worry clouding in his head. 'Their not going to believe me! But if i tell the truth, who knows what this cat will do!' His thoughts were interrupted by something swiping across his vision. He flinched and opened his eyes to find Vixenpaw had placed her paw just next to his ear, her claws unsheathed. "W-wait! N-No!" He shouted, letting out a cry as she slashed into his ear. His vision started turning red as blood began running into his eye. His ear stung with pain he'd never felt before. How can a cat inflict such pain and agony on another at and still have a clear conscience?

Finally giving up, Smallpaw stopped struggling and went limp, hoping that Vixenpaw would get off of him. He began bracing himself in case Vixenpaw still wasn't satisfied. He continued to to do so as she went on with what seemed like endless taunts. He thought he'd never hear the end of her venom, until what seemed like a miracle happened. Vixenpaw had started climbing off of him! The moment he could he darted away from the Thunderclanner, keeping himself as far away as possible. He stopped for a moment and looked at Vixenpaw with large, frightened eyes, before making a beeline for Windclan territory. Though he was scared of Vixenpaw more than any other cat, he still for some reason tried to listen to her words as he ran away, hearing to her voice get quieter until he could no longer hear it. He slowed his pace as he ran deeper into the heart of the Windclan moors. There was no way he could tell the medicine cats what had actually happened to him, for if he did this encounter with Vixenpaw would surely not be the only one. But no story he could ever make up would ever fool them. His wounds were made my a cat! Even a kit could tell! Smallpaw continued his journey back to camp, desperately trying to think of an excuse for his wounds.

Smallpaw has fled battle

Smallpaw
08/20 HP
80/80 SP

Vixenpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a small tussle [closed]   a small tussle [closed] Empty