Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Feisty One, isn't He? [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

A Feisty One, isn't He?  [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Feisty One, isn't He? [OPEN]   A Feisty One, isn't He?  [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 19:34

"I'm sorry Pebblekit, I'm too tired to watch you go outside, you can go outside tomorrow." Pebblekit listened to his mother, before huffing. "But I's wants to goes outside!" He hissed. His mother lifted her head. "Don't you hiss at me, you troublemaker! I am your mother!" Pebblekit scowled at her. "But I's wants to goes outside! Why do I's nevers gets what I's wants?! I'S WANTS TO GOES OUTSIDE!" "Pebblekit! Listen to me, you can go outside when your father is back." Pebblekit kneaded the ground. "But yous promiseded NOWS!" His mother gave his head a swift lick. "Fine, if you promise to play fairly and not cause trouble." "Fines, I promises." "Thank you, now follow me young one." He quickly trotted after his mother, wincing as the sun shone on dens and rocks. As soon as his eyes got used to it, he looked around. Wow! Camp is super cool

"Anyones wants to plays with me's?"

(the black, bold text is Pebblekit's mother, Snowfall, an NPC)
(I hope I did this right)
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: A Feisty One, isn't He? [OPEN]   A Feisty One, isn't He?  [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 20:24

Robinloft stretched her legs. It was relatively early in the day, the only reason she was still in cam is because she had gone out on the dawn patrol and stayed in camp after getting back. She walked over to the fresh-kill pile and lifted a large mouse off the top of it and settled down to eat it. She couldn't go out on the next round of patrols on an empty stomach, after all. Taking a large bite out of the mouse, she gazed across the camp, her eyes soon resting on a kit. A kit she hadn't yet interacted with! Great! Gulping down the rest of her mouse, she trotted over to the kit. "Hello there! My name is Robinloft, and i would love to play with you! Do you have any specific games in mind?" She couldn't help but wonder if it was this kit's first time out of the nursery or not. It must be one of the first, as she hadn't seen this kit out playing before. Shrugging her shoulders, she faced the kit with an eager expression, awaiting his answer.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Feisty One, isn't He? [OPEN]   A Feisty One, isn't He?  [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 20:45

"HELLOS!" The kit yowled enthusiastically. "It's my's first times outside!" He heard his mother behind him. "He forced me to take him, but you can't blame a kit, can you?" Pebblekit ignored her, deciding to sniff Robinloft's fur instead. "Let's plays the foxes games!" He mewed loudly, looking up at the black-and-red warrior. "I'ms gonna fights yous before yous hurts me's!" The kit announced loudly.

cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Feisty One, isn't He? [OPEN]   A Feisty One, isn't He?  [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 22:47

Robinloft smiled at the kit's enthusiasm, thinking about how easily it matched her own. "Great! Lets make your first time out of the nursery fun!" She turned to the Pebblekit's mother as she began to speak. "Yeah, kits can be a handful. I think i want to have some someday. Don't worry though, i'll look after Pebblekit for a while." Not many warriors dreamed of a live in the nursery, she herself being one of them, but she loved the idea of having kits. Maybe one day she would have kits with Beecloud! Shaking her head to rid it of her fantasies, she focused back on Pebblekit. "Fox games sound fun! Make sure you run fast, or i'll catch you!" The warrior dropped into a crouch and started scurrying after the kit, eventually backing him into a corner near the camp entrance. "Looks like i'm gonna get you! Better defend yourself, you measly kit!" She said the words in a playful tone, hey eyes full fo life. Who knew playing with kits could be so fun?

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Feisty One, isn't He? [OPEN]   A Feisty One, isn't He?  [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 23:05

Pebblekit giggled loudly. "Takes this! Nasties foxes!" He bat Robbinloft's nose with his paw, then bolted out of camp while she was distracted. "HAHAHAHAHAA-" his cheerful voice faded into the forest as he ran. It wasn't long before he could no-longer here his mother's voice calling after him, but he was having too much fun to care.
(gonna set up a topic in the territory after you post)

cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Feisty One, isn't He? [OPEN]   A Feisty One, isn't He?  [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 23:08

"Wait! No, you can't leave camp!" She called after Pebblepaw, but he had already left the camp. She had to go after him, she couldn't let the kit's mother down. She had promised to look after him, and she had failed! No, not yet.. she would go find him, she had no other choice. Darting out through the camp entrance, she found Pebblekit's scent trail and began to follow it, disappearing into the underbrush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Feisty One, isn't He? [OPEN]   A Feisty One, isn't He?  [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Feisty One, isn't He? [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: