Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Look, A Pebble(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Look, A Pebble(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyFebruary 17th 2020, 4:51 pm

Pebble sat down next to an abandoned Twoleg house and groomed her dirty white fur. It has been a few days since she left her owners and you could easily tell by how skinny she was. Most cats knew her but the ones that didn’t soon found out that she was a really nice she-cat who didn’t really fight unless she needed to. The white and grey she-cat looked around for any traces of food as she was starving.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 17th 2020, 8:11 pm

Willow wandered around the empty streets. She found herself in an alley with a dirty white and gray she-cat and crouched in the shadows behind her, staying still so the other cat wouldn't notice her. She watched her groom her pelt and stayed as silent as she could. Willow had learned to be wary of strangers. You never know if they're friendly or want to kill you. Suddenly Willow's stomach rumbled, as it had been a few days since her last meal. She grimaced, hoping the perhaps hostile she-cat hadn't heard.

Look, A Pebble(Open) Downlo10 Look, A Pebble(Open) Downlo15 Look, A Pebble(Open) Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 17th 2020, 10:16 pm

Elsa traveled through the forest, making sure that she could still see through the other side of the trees. It'd been only a few sunrises since she'd left her housefolk, but it felt like moons. Her white paws were caked with mud and her fur was starting to grow matted. She was hungrier than she's ever been in her life, yet she didn't regret leaving her housefolk. She had herd of wild cats that lived in the forest from other cats in the twolegplace, and this fascinated her. So she went to go find them. Nevertheless, she was too scared to stray further than a few fox-lengths past the treeline, as she'd grown up inside a house her entire life.

Shifting her gaze away from the treeline, she looked ahead of her and saw a silhouette. Judging on the size, it looked like it could be a house. How had she not noticed it before? Deciding she'd have a better chance there than wandering the treeline, she slowly and quietly emerged from the trees. As she approached the house she soon found that it was old and broken, like no housefolk had lived there for a while. She walked up to a hole in the wall, hoping to seek refuge for the night, when she heard footsteps and what sounded like a growling stomach. She turned around and poked her head along the other side of the house, finding another cat. She immediately darted back, not knowing what to do. The other cat seemed tired and hungry as well, and didn't seem like they were going to fight her in such a position. Eventually after a few moments of hesitation, she stepped around the side of the house and address the cat. "H-hello, are you alright?" She asked with soft eyes. "I'm not here to hurt you"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 17th 2020, 10:51 pm

(I'm assuming you're talking to me.)

A head poked out of the side of the alley opposite the dirty cat who was grooming herself. "I'm not here to hurt you," a she-cat mewed gently. Willow had learned not to trust any strangers the hard way, though, so she wasn't about to trust this cat she didn't know at all, even though she seemed harmless. Willow realized she was trapped between both cats, trapped! It was either getting both cats' attention on her or just one. She chose the latter. Fighting her inner panic, Willow whimpered to the she-cat who had seemed nice, "Please don't kill me, I'm just a harmless kit."

Look, A Pebble(Open) Downlo10 Look, A Pebble(Open) Downlo15 Look, A Pebble(Open) Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on March 19th 2020, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 18th 2020, 11:22 am

Pebble looked up to see the two unknown cats and smiled. She didn’t want to intrude on their conversation so she kept quiet while also watching.

(Sorry I’m grounded so won’t roleplay for a while, I give you full permission to skip pebble if you want)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 18th 2020, 3:46 pm

Willow felt someone looking at her. She turned and met the gaze of the dirty white and gray she-cat who had been grooming her pelt. Oh, no... Another cat is looking at me! She wailed in her mind. Calm down, she scolded herself. The white she-cat seems pretty nice, and the white and grey she-cat hasn't done anything to harm you. Stupid Willow! Be nice. Willow gathered what remained of her courage and spoke so both cats would be able to hear. "Hi my name is Willow what's yours-" She spoke rapidly. "-Can we be friends we can be friends it'll be better if we are together so other cats won't kill us then we can find more food and we won't die and I'm hungry are you guys hungry I haven't eaten in days I'm - sorry," she took a deep breath before continuing, "for babbling I thought you were gonna kill me or harm me or something..." Willow trailed off, shuffling her paws in embarrassment.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on March 19th 2020, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 18th 2020, 4:51 pm

OOC: alright, i hope you get un-grounded soon!)))

Elsa looked confused at the cat she'd approached. "Why in the world would i want to hurt you?" She asked. She noticed that the cat had turned her gaze and was now looking in another direction. Looking the way that the young loner was facing, she saw another cat, who's had a grey and white pelt, though it was hard to tell from all the dirt on it. Obviously if the grey and white cat hadn't attacked yet, she wouldn't at all, so they had nothing to fear. Turning back to the kit, she quickly learned that her name was Willow, and like herself, she hadn't eaten in a few says either. "My name is Elsa" She mewed, "And i think finding food and being friends would be a great idea. I've lived with housefolk my entire life, so i've never really needed to know how to hunt" She momentarily turned her gaze back toward the abandoned house, then to Willow. "You don't have to worry about me though, i'd always rather help a cat than hurt one."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 18th 2020, 6:30 pm

"Awesome!" Willow cheered. "I-I mean, do you think we could go hunt or find some food?" She mumbled. "I never could find much food, and the food I did find was often stolen by other cats who bullied me. So I learned to never trust anyone. Sorry for misjudging you." Willow was excited to have made a new friend, and one she could trust. Twolegplace cats usually care for no one but themselves, so it had been hard to find a companion.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on March 31st 2020, 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 18th 2020, 9:34 pm

OOC: would you want to make a separate hunting topic or just do one without dice rolls here (unless you have another idea ))))

'A nice bowl of kibble would be nice right now...' The former Kittypet thought, immediately shaking the thought from her head. 'You're not a kittypet anymore! You have to stop depending on housefolk!' Elsa scolded herself. She concentrated on the problem at hand: hunting and finding food. "Finding food would be great. There's got to be something somewhere around here, like a mouse or squirrel." She mewed, glancing at her surroundings. She remembered the forest and turned back around the way she'd came. "Maybe there'd be some in there." She thought out loud before turning back to Willow. "Cats bullied you? That's horrible!" She mewed in disbelief. Why would someone bully such a helpless, young cat? She shook her head. "It's alright, I'd be afraid of you if i were in your situation."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 18th 2020, 10:42 pm

OOC: I don't really mind, but just know that I'm pretty new and haven't hunted or fought before :)

"Yeah, it was really scary." Willow agreed, playing imaginary conversations with Elsa in her mind. "Wait, you said there would be what where?" She questioned, unable to guess what Elsa was trying to say. If she wants us to go to her old twolegs or beg for food from them I'm gonna... I dunno, do something bad, Willow grumbled in her head. "Umm, I don't know if you know this, but twolegs here usually don't like stray cats like us begging for food from them. They think we're disgusting and usually kick us off their territories. Sometimes they will even throw things at us, and hurt us. Don't believe I haven't tried it before," she broke off with a mutter. "A twoleg nearly crushed my skull!"

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on March 19th 2020, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 19th 2020, 4:50 am

OOC: i haven't been here but roughly 2 months, so i'm probably not experienced enough to educate someone else about the hunting system yet. Maybe just hunt here without the system? Also if this doesn't make sense, don't mind it, it's 4:50 in the morning and i've had no sleep yet)))

"The forest would be a better idea", she stated. It was hard to believe that so much had happened to this cat, when Elsa had lived in luxury. It made her feel a bit guilty about how she'd taken her life for granted. "I suppose you wouldn't have to worry about that much anymore though, eh?" She asked, playfully nudging Willow. "You have me now!" She started making her way back to the treeline, keeping her eyes open for movement of any rodents or small animals that could be potential food.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) EmptyMarch 19th 2020, 4:38 pm

OOC: Wow, umm, good job? Lol. You should get some sleep. It's bad for you to stay up late and stuff (what my mom tells me). Even though I usually sleep after midnight lol.

Thank the stars that Elsa wants to hunt in the forest. Twolegs are scary, Willow thought, relieved. She followed Elsa and padded towards the forest. "Uhh, wait." Willow suddenly stopped, ears pressed back on her head. "There's also Clan cats who live in the forest. There's a bit of forest before it's Clan territory, but you need to be careful not to cross into their land. They will attack with teeth and claw to keep us from hunting in their territory."

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look, A Pebble(Open)   Look, A Pebble(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Look, A Pebble(Open)
Page 1 of 1