Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who you gonna call? [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

Who you gonna call? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Who you gonna call? [c]   Who you gonna call? [c] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 15:28

RainpawSkyclan Camp

Rainpaw had thrown himself into his training with abandon. When he wasn't actively training with Birdchaser, he was practicing with Crookedpaw, or even asking Crimsonflame or Wolfblossom if he can tag along for their patrols. He was sore from all the work his body wasn't anywhere near used to. He was still small enough despite his age to have to move twice as fast just to keep up with the warrior's long strides. He didn't mind though. He was happy to building up his stamina, happy to be proving he had plenty to give to the clan he now called home.

But now it was evening, the cool Leaf-fall air deepening into cold that fell over the camp and made Rainpaw shiver despite his thick fur. He surpressed a yawn, tired from the day's training. Still, he was awake and a little restless, searching for something to occupy himself. He pretty quickly spotted another apprentice he'd seen in the den, not far from the Elder's den. He hesitated. He was still a little shy approaching his clanmates, but well, he couldn't stay that way forever. He needed to get to know more of his clanmates than just the cats he met early on.

Rainpaw took a deep breath and walked over, tail twitching a bit. "Hello," He said. And then he had the awful realization that he hadn't actually planned what to say, and now felt like he was floundering a little. "Um. I'm Rainpaw." He said. Introducing himself is normal and good, right? ...Right?

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call? [c]   Who you gonna call? [c] EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 11:16

Eyes widened and posture tense, Asterpaw looked suspiciously around him, analyzing his surroundings as if something had suddenly changed. Ever since one of the younger warriors had told him about how the elder den was haunted earlier that day, everything made so much more sense. When he would be taking care of the elders he always felt like he was being watched. Now he knew why.

The sound of a voice behind him startled him, making him flinch. When he saw who stood behind him, his gaze softened, but he still glanced behind him every few seconds, just in case a ghost showed up. "Hi, I'm Asterpaw." He whispered, for seemingly no reason. "Did you hear? The elder den is haunted by this old cat, I think they said her name was Smokefeather, or, something. I think it's true, I swear I've seen her before. Do you want to go check it out with me?" Asterpaw's original plan was to go into the den by himself, but now that Rainpaw had approached him, he really hoped that he'd go too. He really didn't want to find ghosts by himself.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call? [c]   Who you gonna call? [c] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2022 - 12:16

RainpawSkyclan Camp

Rainpaw's eyes lit up with recognition as the other tom introduced himself. Crimsonflame's son. Rainpaw had been hoping to meet him. It was then that Rainpaw noticed Asterpaw's skittishness. Luckily he didn't have to wonder long as to what had his fellow apprentice so on edge, as Asterpaw quickly offered the explanation.

He blinked. Haunted? He followed Asterpaw's gaze to the elders' den. It had never seemed very haunted to Rainpaw, but then again, he was hardly a superstitious cat. It seemed unlikely to him that a cat who had died would just be...hanging around someplace as a ghost. Rainpaw almost went to say as much, but after glancing at Asterpaw again, he decided against it. He didn't want to make Asterpaw feel as though he was being silly or anything, even if Rainpaw didn't see what was scary. Maybe if they checked it out together, Asterpaw would feel better. And maybe they could become friends. Rainpaw liked that idea. Crookedpaw was always saying Rainpaw needed to talk with more cats their age.

"Sure," Rainpaw said, dipping his head a little. "I don't think I've seen something like that before, but I can look with you. Lead the way." He gave a small smile. 

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call? [c]   Who you gonna call? [c] EmptyWed 23 Nov 2022 - 9:07

Asterpaw was relieved when Rainpaw agreed to accompany him. It was like a pressure was released from his shoulders. "Ok, let's go, then." He said, staring at Rainpaw for a moment before walking. A newfound confidence crept into his bones now that he knew Rainpaw had his back, although he was still a little bit scared. At least he didn't have to constantly look over his shoulders anymore - If a ghost appeared behind him, it would just grab Rainpaw.

Slowly, he tiptoed over to the elder's den and pressed his flank up against it's outer wall. Whatever attempt he made to be stealthy had no effect, considering how his white pelt contrasted with the den walls... and that it was the middle of the day. That didn't matter to him though, ghosts didn't care. At least, he didn't think so.

Turning to Rainpaw, he gave a very small nod. "Are you ready?" The question was more for himself than it was for Rainpaw, he wanted to stall, maybe see if Rainpaw wanted to go first. Geez, he could already feel Smokefeather's ghostly unrest.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call? [c]   Who you gonna call? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Who you gonna call? [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-