Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breath Of Air

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blink

Blink

Characters : Crowpaw (SC) - Minkpaw (WC) - Silverkit (TC))
Clan/Rank : Apprentice-(Shadowclan), Apprentice-(Windclan), Kit-(Thunderclan)
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 98

Breath Of Air  Empty
PostSubject: Breath Of Air    Breath Of Air  EmptyWed 26 Feb 2020 - 13:47

Breath Of Air  Gray-Norwegian-Forest-Cat

She breathed in the chilly air and sighed letting a small shiver rake down her body. It was seasons like this that she was glad she was long furred. She has a bit more protection then some of her clanmates; which meant she had higher body heat and more cuddles for her. She smiled and closed her eyes briefly to enjoy the sounds of her camp before opening her amber eyes again and looked around with a curious determination. Where would she be going to today? She could go see the elders maybe? They always needed more cats around to keep them entertained. Or maybe she should check in on the medicine den and make sure her presence wasn't needed there for company? Or if she had time she could go to all of them. She wasn't too picky as long as she had something to do and was able to help out by keeping people entertained and happy. The young molly stood up and stretched her lean body before giving her chest a few long strokes of her tongue before making her way towards the fresh kill pile; she didn't want to go to the elders den empty pawed. Despite still being a kit and almost an apprentice Silverkit didn't mind doing apprentices chores like helping out by feeding the elders or helping them with getting ticks out or something. Her motto, as long as she was useful somehow she'd do anything. That could get her into some serious trouble though if she trusted the wrong cat that could use her willingness and gentle nature to do whatever they wanted.

The silver and white spotted kit nosed around the fresh kill pile and huffed as she didn't find anything good enough for her to grab for the elders. She wished she was old enough to go hunt herself. She knew that with the cold weather the past few moons that prey hasn't been coming around as often and they looked meager at best but it was better then starving she supposed. She finally snagged the fluffy tail of a squirrel and dragged it from the pile. It was just as big as her if not a bit smaller but that would have to do unfortunately; she really hoped the weather would warm up so that she could grow and go hunting on her own to catch the biggest prey she could so that she could spoil the elders and queens and kits whenever she could. She tugged on the animal carcass and huffed through it's fur as she turned to drag it towards the elders den and since her head was turned from the weight of the fresh kill in her maw she didn't see the figure and bumped into them making her squeak and drop the tail in her mouth.

"Oh my i'm sorry! I didn't hurt you did I? I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going! I was trying to get this prey to the elders so they could eat and I was in a bit of a rush I suppose." she meowed sheepishly.

Crowpaw / 6 Moons / Female / Shadowclan / #Text Color
Mink(paw) / 6 Moons / Male / From Loner to Windclan / #Text Color
Silverkit / 5 Moons / Female / Thunderclan / #Text Color
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Characters : Icecloud (TC), Speckledpaw (WC), Juniperpaw (SC)
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 197

Breath Of Air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath Of Air    Breath Of Air  EmptyWed 26 Feb 2020 - 17:34

Icepaw had been getting her meal, she was going to ask oakstar if they could go hunting. As she was turning around she felt the small kit bump into her. She turned to look at the kit her icy eyes looking energetic and kind. She had seen the kit around, helping out, and doing apprentice chores.

“Oh! It’s alright!” Icepaw purred. She had just gotten out of her slump. Smudgepaw dying had taken a toll but she was back to normal. She looked at the kit with gentle eyes.“Need some help with that?” She nodded towards the squirrel the kit was carrying. Icepaw had been like this kit, always wanting to help, or do something, never sit around. “I’ll carry this for you, so that way you don’t fall again. This prey can be heavy for a kit.” She said in such a calm voice it was shocking, she wasn’t ill tempered, but she also didn’t normally stop what she was doing to help someone.

The her snowy white pelt made her blend into the snow. So she understands why this poor kit didn’t see her. Icepaws always hiding in snow drifts, so having the kit not notice her makes her feel like she must be blending in fairly well.[/color]

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Signature picture made by Cotton
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

Sagittarius Buffalo

Breath Of Air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath Of Air    Breath Of Air  EmptyThu 27 Feb 2020 - 1:32

The young molly looked up in surprise and gave a bright smile upon seeing the other she-cat. She'd seen Icepaw around a lot helping out where she could and Silverkit knew that at one point they're paths would cross no doubt. The older cat was just as white as the snow around them and it wasn't hard to see how she got her name. She was pretty in Silverkit's opinion and she liked the fact that they seemed alike in many ways; she'd been meaning to get to know the older molly eventually.

"Oh that would be great thanks Icepaw!" she replied glad for the offer as she was small enough that the squirrel was a hard thing to drag for her.

She stepped aside from the prey so that the other could pick it up for her and had to stifle herself from not asking too many questions. Like how her training was going and what she had learned or what she was going to be doing today. If anything Silverkit loved to talk and get to know people while making friends so she couldn't always help herself with the questions that got blurted out of her maw sometimes. When they did get to the elders den she peaked her head inside to see they were all still snoozing and sleeping away. She didn't blame them; Silverkit liked getting up early to wake up for the day of fun and adventure of helping people every morning. She stifled a small giggle at one of the elders funny noises they made as they slept and backed away. She motioned for Icepaw to look inside as she whispered playfully.

"They are still asleep. We can leave the prey inside for them so we don't disturb them. I didn't realize how early it actually was for them. They sound funny while they sleep I'm surprised they can get any sort of sleep around each other." she teased as she backed away and waited for the older white molly.

Since the elders were still sleeping and she knew the rest of the nursery wouldn't be up for awhile she wondered where else she could go to entertain herself. Maybe Icepaw had a few ideas or her clanmate can keep her company if she wasn't too busy. She didn't know if Icepaw had training today or if the other wanted to spend her time with the kit.

"Guess I woke up too early to really be much of use to anyone this morning...hmm what about you Icepaw what are you doing up so early? Do you have some training you have to go meet your mentor for today so early in the morning?" she asked curiously as she led the way back away from the elders den so they didn't make too much loud talking and wake them up.

Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

Breath Of Air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath Of Air    Breath Of Air  EmptyThu 27 Feb 2020 - 3:05

Icepaw dropped the prey in the elders den and walked back to the grinning kit. She padded beside the kit and looked into the den. They did sleep funny. She giggled to herself. She looked at silverkit and smiled at the questions. “I am away so early because I was going to ask Oakstar tif we could go hunting today, but I don’t believe he’s awake yet either. So I’m going to have to wait a little while.” Icepaw said to silverkit. She had never really been around the kits, she had seen robin paw when she was a kit, but that was it.

This kits must’ve been born sometime in the past few moons, and she had just seen her around. Icepaw wasn’t one to bother someone if they looked busy. She had seen silver helping out quite a lot. Which is a surprise, considering most kits like to play, or play tricks on vixenpaw or any unsuspecting Apprentice. Icepaw smiled at the kit. “Do you want me to teach you some things you learn while training?” She asked, excited for the kits answer.
(OOC:on my phone)

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

Sagittarius Buffalo

Breath Of Air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath Of Air    Breath Of Air  EmptyThu 27 Feb 2020 - 7:17

Silverkit tilted her head to look up at the sky curiously; granted Silverkit usually woke up early but she didn't think others could do that unless they were going out somewhere especially in this kind of weather and season. But, her explination did make sense. Early bird catches the worm; or at least that's what Silverkit thought the saying went, ah well she heard it once said by an elder although she barely knew the saying's meaning other then something about being early. Shaking her head the molly turned to look over at the other and smiled.

"That makes sense! I guess I was up too early today though since no one seems to want to come out yet." she pouted. "Other then you of course but you had plans with your mentor anyways so that doesn't count." she shrugged before looking around the silent and dead looking camp.
"What were you thinking of? I mean, what kind of stuff did you want to teach me? I don't have time to learn things with my siblings or other kits cause I like helping others more then I like playing with them and training with them." she shrugged sheepishly. "Guess I should learn quick though if I ever want to be an apprentice with some sort of idea of how to do things." she commented

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Breath Of Air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath Of Air    Breath Of Air  EmptyThu 5 Mar 2020 - 18:10

Hope it's alright i joined this, Robinpaw needs to be in more topics and it looks like this one kind of died, so i hope i can bring it back to life ;0)))

Robinpaw rolled over in her nest and yawned, trying to get back into that one comfortable position. She briefly looked up from her nest to look out into camp, trying to tell what time of day it was. It wasn't very bright, meaning the sun was probably just above the horizon. She quickly dug her nose back into the warm moss as a gust of wind found it's way though the entrance, making her shiver. Desperately trying to get back to sleep, she tossed and turned in her bedding, trying to find the perfect position to sleep in, but somehow no matter which way she laid, she couldn't fall back to sleep. Eventually after what seemed like moons of trying to get comfortable, she gave up and pulled herself from her nest.

She walked to the entrance of the den and yawned again, groggily trying to blink away the sleepiness that clouded her mind. She looked across camp, and found it almost deserted. Patrols must've already gone out, meaning that her mentor, Nettlefire, would probably be out already as well. On the other side of the clearing, she spotted Icepaw, and a kit she'd never talked to before. After deciding she had nothing better to do, the young she-cat padded up to the duo. As she grew nearer, she overheard a bit of their conversation, something to do with teaching and training. She walked up behind Icepaw and peeked over her shoulder. "Boo!" She yowled with a smile. She looked around camp, hoping she didn't wake anyone who might still be sleeping. Shrugging it off, she sat down beside the kit and looked her up and down. "Hello, my name's Robinpaw! What's yours? " She looked back over to Icepaw and apologized for scaring her a few moments ago. Quickly changing to the topic that was started before she walked over, Robinpaw started pacing around. "So, i heard something about training..."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

Breath Of Air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath Of Air    Breath Of Air  EmptyFri 6 Mar 2020 - 3:47

Icepaw smiled at the two kits, excited about getting to ‘train’. “yeah! We’re going to train in the clearing because kits aren’t allowed out of the camp.” Icepaw pads you the clearing and then waits for the kits.

When the kits get over to her she shows them how to crouch and jump up onto an enemy.

(Ooc: I’m on the bus so nothing much right now)

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breath Of Air  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath Of Air    Breath Of Air  Empty