Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 2:16 am

Smallbean climbed to the top of the Tallrock, staring down at the clan below him. Taking a deep breath, he summoned them. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" He would be holding yet another apprentice ceremony today, for a kit named Hickorykit.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Hover

Hover

Characters : Hickorypaw
Clan/Rank : Apprentice | Windclan
Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 11:36 am

Hickorykit hopped out of the sand hollow she was in and hurried over tallrock, her eyes gleaming with excitement. She has been waiting a long time for this moment, She sat patiently wondering who her mentor will be...

Hickorypaw | Female | Windclan
20 HP / 60 SP
Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony 29_06_10

-

Pics are clickable [ Credits to Keyraven on Discord ]
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 12:56 pm

Blazefang was lucky enough to be in camp for this one. She’d been out on border patrol earlier in the day and was taking a bit of a break. The ginger warrior made her way to join the meeting. She noticed Hickorykit sitting in the middle of things. Possibly her ceremony? Blazefang couldn’t help but hope she would be chosen to mentor the kit, despite the fact she already had an apprentice. After all, WindClan was so short on warriors… and didn’t Whisperear have at least two?
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 2:13 am

Seeing that Hickorykit was present, he continuted. "Hickorykit, please step forward. You have now reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From now until you become a warrior, you will be known as Hickorypaw. Your mentor will be Blazefang." Concluding the ceremony, he leaped from the Tallrock to celebrate the new apprentice.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Hover

Hover

Characters : Hickorypaw
Clan/Rank : Apprentice | Windclan
Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 1:09 pm

Hickorypaw smiled gleamingly at the deputy, tho her face turned anxiously when she saw that everyone was looking at her, she took a deep breath and walked forward. "I will do my best Smallbean!" She smiled at the deputy once again. Then turned her head back to look at blazefang, She was the first warrior she met and now her mentor?! She was surprised since it happened so quickly.

Hickorypaw | Female | Windclan
20 HP / 60 SP
Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony 29_06_10

-

Pics are clickable [ Credits to Keyraven on Discord ]
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2431

PostSubject: Re: Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 1:22 pm

Blazefang couldn’t hide the bounce in her step as she ran over to touch noses with her new apprentice. “All right, Hickorypaw!” she exclaimed. “I can’t wait to show you what I know! I don’t know if you heard, but I got another apprentice not long ago. Her name’s Silverpaw, and I think you two will get along really well!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hickorykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: