Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Intersection [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Intersection [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Intersection [closed]   Intersection [closed] EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023 - 15:32

Ears raised and eyes sweeping his surroundings, Clementine took careful steps along the edges of Skyclan territory, trying to easily bypass the borders yet again. All that could be heard from him was faint grumbles from under his breath as he cursed the clans for being in the way, yet again.

Although his attention was focused on the treeline, he stayed alert for faint vibrations in the ground that heralded oncoming monsters. He'd lost too many friends, or acquaintances, rather, to monsters. He wouldn't end up as a heap of fur and blood on the side of the Thunderpath. So every time the rumble came close, he ducked into the fresh underbrush and watched until the monster had passed. It was then, when he was hidden in the underbrush, when he scented fresh Skyclan - he'd been around long enough to tell the difference between clans. Darting from the bushes, he watched as a cat approached, letting out a heavy sigh. The typical spiel. "I'm not here to cause trouble. Just passing through."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3037

PostSubject: Re: Intersection [closed]   Intersection [closed] EmptyTue 21 Mar 2023 - 22:36

Falconmoon caught the scent of a rogue on the wind... and it was fairly close. His sky blue eyes narrowed before he changed direction from the squirrel he'd been stalking. Prey could wait. He wanted to see the rogue. If it didn't look too tough, maybe he'd try to chase it out on his own. He moved carefully through the trees as silent as an owl flight. The red fur was easy enough to spot and Falconmoon's ears flattened against his head. He slowly crept along a branch toward the end, letting it slowly and gently bend under his weight to get closer to the red rogue.

Then the rogue spoke. Falconmoon suddenly lost his nerve, the element of surprise gone. Still... it didn't seem like the unknown cat wanted trouble. He supposed he... was on the Thunderpath dodging monsters. That made sense. If the lone cat was hostile, wouldn't he have attacked already? Suddenly curious, Falconmoon's body relaxed and his ears perked up and faced forward.

"Well... okay just be careful with where you step. Some of the warriors in Skyclan can be very... uh... scratch happy." Falconmoon slid off of the branch, the tree almost appearing to lower him down gently off of the end and onto the floor as if he were some tree king.

"I've never met a rogue before. If you aren't too busy, can we talk for a second?" He gold and white fluffy tom sat down to show he meant no harm. "All of the knowledge I have is Skyclan knowledge, which is... fine... but you can go where ever you want to! I imagine you know quite a lot." His smile spread across his face despite his efforts to stop it. His eyes brightened and his tail tip twitched. Just a few questions. Just a few stories. Then he'd let the rogue be on his way.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Intersection [closed]   Intersection [closed] EmptyThu 23 Mar 2023 - 19:56

The rogue raised a suspicious, yet curious, eyebrow. Had this cat tried to stop him for nearly any other reason, he'd have ignored it and walked away, with the exception of if he became hostile. Never had he been stopped just to talk. This cat had an open mind. He appreciated that. Unless he was planning to catch him off-guard, a situation that Clementine would never allow to happen. He'd be careful.

With a slight sigh, he gave in. "Yeah, we can talk... Let's just move away from the Thunderpath. I don't want to get hit." Not waiting for the Skyclanner to guide him, he padded further from the Thunderpath, relieved that the stench wasn't as strong anymore. "Promise you don't have an ambush waiting for me, yeah?" He commented with a slight smile, only half-joking. All of his senses were on alert, he was ready to flee at a moments notice.

Once they were a safe distance from the Thunderpath, Clementine sat down in an open area, muscles tense. "I don't know all that much, but I spend most of my days travelling. What is it that you want to know?" The cat's excitement made him ease a bit. Never did he think a clan cat would be that happy to see him, a rogue. Remnants of his suspiciousness remained, but he brushed it off for now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Intersection [closed]   Intersection [closed] EmptySun 26 Mar 2023 - 17:06

Falconmoon permitted the rogue to get away from the Thunderpath. That was a reasonable request. At his next statement, he scoffed. "Ambushes aren't my style really. I can't speak for anyone else in Skyclan, but you're safe with me." He reclined onto his haunches and wrapped his tail around himself.

"I want you to tell me about the areas around the clan territories. What are they like and where are they? The more knowledge I have, the safer it will be to travel between clan borders like you do. I don't feel like there is a need, per se, but one never knows." Falconmoon leaned forward and scratched away at a patch of sand, ripping grass aside to make the sandy spot bigger. It was wetter soil now, but that would suit him just fine. It meant it would hold it's shape and not blow away.

"Show me like this too as you talk about it." He made a single slash with a claw into the sandy soil, then made a few other ones spaced out further from it. He then pointed to each one with a paw. "This is what I know. This one is Skyclan territory, this one is Thunderclan, this one is Shadowclan. The one over here is Riverclan and that one way over here is Windclan. Poke holes and tell me where other things are. Oh wait!" He made a little hole by Windclan territory. "That's Highstones. Okay... tell me what you know! There is a squirrle in it for you if you do. Or a quail if you prefer."

Falconmoon waited eagerly. He couldn't wait to see what else the world had in store for him. Knowing things that rogues knew was an advantage that he didn't want to just let pass him by. "I'm Falconmoon by the way."

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Intersection [closed]   Intersection [closed] EmptyThu 30 Mar 2023 - 6:14

Falconmoon's reassurance provided Clementine no solace, but he eased nevertheless. The ginger tom watched curiously as Falconmoon slashed into the soil underpaw, mapping out the clan territories as he knew them, with the last minute addition of Highstones. Highstones. That's what the clan cats called the mountains, then. A place Clementine rarely bothered to go.

The loner nodded in responce to Falconmoon's introduction. "Clementine." He meowed, simply, breathing out a light sigh. "The territories outside of the clans are so wide and vast that not even I have had the chance to explore them all, nor will I ever get the chance in my lifetime. I can still tell you what I know, though." The thought of a free meal was appealing to Clementine. He might as well tell Falconmoon what he knew. It wasn't as if he had anything to defend. Not anymore.

Quickly, he padded over to sit next to Falconmoon in order to see the map correctly. He studied it for a moment before speaking. "Cats of all kinds live outside of your territories. At towns, farms, in woods not all that different from the ones you live in." He gestured to Falconmoon with his paw before lowering it into the dirt to draw a large shape near the edge of Skyclan territory. "The town - or, I suppose you might call it a Twolegplace or Twoleg camp - is teeming with Twolegs. I don't really know exactly how big it is, but it's big. It's dangerous there, but many cats manage to survive. You have to depend on one another in order to live out here." Just as I did on Hyacinth. A fresh wave of pain washed over him, wincing slightly before moving on. "There are a few twoleg farms. One is..." He paused for a moment to think before placing a circle below Riverclan territory. "I think the other one is around here somewhere." Another circle was etched into the dirt, nearly between Windclan territory and Highstones. "They aren't really dangerous, besides the occasional rogue group. Sometimes farm animals."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Intersection [closed]   Intersection [closed] EmptySun 2 Apr 2023 - 1:27

Falconmoon had hoped for more information than that, but what he got wasn't useless. He studied the map carefully and logged this information away for future use. "Good to know." He commented simply. He kept eyeing the barn near Windclan territory. He'd have to explore that some day... whenever he could get out from under warrior duties.

"Thanks Clementine. Well... where do you like to go or call home? I know lone cats tend to travel but you've got to bed down somewhere... Unless I am wrong. My grandmother is a lone cat and she stays in a particular area not far from Skyclan territory. She's a silver cat with one eye. Her face... okay she's hard to look at, honestly. She stays in that Old Twoleg place."

Surely Clementine had a home like that? He couldn't imagine not having a permanent place of residence. He already had a hard time sleeping and he knew that would only exacerbate his sleeplessness.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Intersection [closed]   Intersection [closed] EmptySun 2 Apr 2023 - 20:39

"Well..." Clementine paused, lifting his gaze from the dirt map. "I don't really have a place of my own... anymore." A small sigh escaped him. It didn't really bother him that he was the last of the order. It was more that he just.. didn't have anyone to depend on anymore. Not that he'd mention it. "I used to stay with a group of my own at one of the barns. The Forgotten Order, it was called." He gestured to the barn in particular that they stayed at. "I was never really home often. Most of my days were spend looking for recruits." Briefly, a silence befell him before he spoke once more. "I'm still not home often. I just don't recruit anymore. I usually just find places to shelter for the night."

Clementine's features brightened when Falconmoon mentioned the silver tabby. It was a small world after all, it seemed. "Beech...fang? You know that old fleabag?" He snorted. "Glad to know that her entire bloodline isn't as insufferable as she is." It was meant to be a compliment to Falconmoon's politeness, although he was unsure that it came off that way. "So was she from Skyclan? Must be why she was so defensive."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intersection [closed]   Intersection [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Intersection [closed]
Page 1 of 1