Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploring a bit to far [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Empty
PostSubject: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 15:34

Elsa once again walked along the treeline, becoming even more bored with every passing day. Sure, she had Willow to talk to, but she had her own things to do. She was probably out somewhere in the Twolegplace right now. Letting out a sigh, the white she-cat gazed into the forest, desperately trying to think of something she could do. She didn't really feel like going into the twolegplace. It reminded her too much of her housefolk, and she didn't want the temptation of returning home. She could always practice her hunting skills though, she knew she wasn't too great at hunting, as she missed most of the prey she tried to catch, but she and Willow still managed to catch enough to feed themselves every night. 'Yeah, maybe hunting would be a good idea.'  She thought. 'But maybe not around here. Maybe i'd hunt better on a different terrain?'

She began walking along the treeline, glancing into the trees every few moments in case of danger. She's heard of foxes and badgers living in the forest, but neither seem to visit the Twolegplace often, not even the outskirts where she lived. She's never seen either of them in person either, the only "predators" she's come across were rats, raccoons, and a few cats that didn't have housefolk that lived in alleys. Most cats that had housefolk were relatively nice to her. Looking a ahead, she saw something somewhat familiar, bur different at the same time. It took a moment for it to click. "Ah, a road. Silly me." She smiled to herself. She didn't really approach roads too often, some of the older cats she met have told her about how cars- as housefolk called them- have been known to serious injure and possibly kill cats. All of the housefolk that she had met had been very nice to her, so Elsa found it hard to understand why they would hurt her. Even so, she could herself avoiding them when she saw them in the distance.

She carefully touched her paw to the hard surface and waited to see if she could hear a rumble. Though she didn't interact with cars or roads often, she still knew enough to know that cars make the ground around them rumble. She must've been lucky because she didn't feel any rumbles, so she quickly dashed across the road and stopped at the other side to catch her breath. She noticed that over here the ground beneath her feet was squishy, and quite muddy. She looked around at the landscape, and she didn't know why, but it gave her an uncomfortable feeling, as if she was being watched...

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 16:02

Ashpaw trotted through the forest, pine needles crunching beneath her paws. She was out of camp on her own, which was pretty normal considering she chased away everyone who might have been her friend. I'll just hunt, she decided, but she padded in the direction of the border. Well, there's bound to be prey there too, she thought nonchalantly and let her paws guide her around the territory. She was so deep in thought that when she arrived at the Thunderpath that she didn't catch the rogue scent immediately.

When the apprentice finally recognized the smell, she stiffened, knowing very clearly that the trespasser could be dangerous so she shouldn't charge in, but she yearned to chase off the cat who dared trespass on her clan's territory. Taking a good look at the rogue, she found a skinny white she-cat near the edge of the Thunderpath. Isn't she afraid of monsters? she wondered, but shook away the thought. How should I scare her off? If I go back for help, she could go deeper into the forest. If I fight, I might lose and end up getting killed. But I'm sure I could defeat her. There was a determined glint in her eye as she finally decided on a solution. With a loud battle cry, she leaped out from behind a bush and flew at the loner, knocking her over. What couldn't be solved by charging straight in?

Ashpaw used Run-and-Tackle, costing 10 stamina and dealing 9 (6+3) damage.

Ashpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP (-10)

Else:
36/45 HP (-9)
140/140 SP

Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Downlo10 Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Downlo15 Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 17:59

Out of nowhere, Elsa felt a large about of weight push her to the ground. With a yelp, she picked herself up to face what- or who- could have done that. She looked up to see a young cat, perhaps a forest cat, glaring at her with an upset expression. "H-hey!" It took a moment for her to process what was happening. "What was that for?" She hissed, but quickly composed herself. She didn't like being mean, but it seemed like this cat left her no other choice. She quickly tried to run away, but the cat didn't seem to let her. Finally giving up, she reached out and slashed at the cat's shoulder. Almost immediately she shrunk back, sorry for what she did. She hated hurting other cats. Something about the sight of blood sickened her.

Elsa used front paw strike on Ashpaw, dealing 9 HP and costing 10 SP

Elsa
36/45 HP
130/140 SP (-10)

Ashpaw
11/20 HP (-9)
70/80 SP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 13:39

Ashpaw hissed when she felt the loner claw at her shoulder. How dare she trespass on ShadowClan territory, then claw me! she snarled in her mind. Out loud, she spat, "You're on ShadowClan territory. Don't you know not to mess with the clans?" Fuming, she leaped at the loner again. She tried to knock over the loner, aiming a strike at her soft underbelly while it was exposed. Then she leaped back, crouching in a defensive position, watching the other cat intently.

Ashpaw used Belly rake, costing 10 stamina and dealing 7 damage.

Ashpaw:
11/20 HP
60/80 SP (-10)

Elsa:
29/45 HP (-7)
130/140 SP

Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Downlo10 Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Downlo15 Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptySun 14 Jun 2020 - 11:10

(OOC: i accidentally used the tier 3 attack damage instead of the tier 2, so it actually only inflicted 7 HP instead of 9. I fixed it in the stats below.)))

"Am i not allowed to have a conversation with a cat from a group of others?" The white she-cat asked with a surprisingly calm tone. Despite how non-threatening she sounded, her opponent attacked her again, this time diving under her and slashing at her belly. Yowling with pain, she looked at her belly and started to feel faint. It was just something about the red liquid that made her queasy and scared. She snapped out of it and looked back at her opponent, who was now a bit further away, crouching and staring at her. It seemed like at any moment she could just spring into the air and take her down. Which meant she had to do something. Maybe she should do the same thing he did to her? Though she absolutely hated herself for it, she dove underneath of the other she-cat and started to scratch at her stomach, staining her white paws red.

Elsa used Belly rake on Ashpaw, dealing 10 HP and costing 10 SP

Elsa
29/40 HP
120/140 SP(-10)

Ashpaw
03/20 HP(-10)
60/80 SP

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cotton on Sun 14 Jun 2020 - 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptySun 14 Jun 2020 - 13:53

Ashpaw glared at the loner as if daring her to attack. Then the trespasser dove forward, trying to copy the exact move Ashpaw had done a few moments earlier. Baring her teeth in a snarl, she dodged the attack and leaped to the side. While her opponent was distracted she tried to aim a blow on the loner's head with her unsheathed claws. "Don't copy me, you mange-pelt!"

Ashpaw used Dodge-and-Fight, costing 15 stamina and dealing 0 damage.

Ashpaw:
13/20 HP (+10)
45/80 SP (-15)

Elsa:
29/40 HP
120/140 SP

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Sun 14 Jun 2020 - 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptySun 14 Jun 2020 - 13:53

The member 'Silvershadow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Mistpe10
Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 10:59

Elsa's eyes widened with surprise when the cat dove away mere seconds before she was going to attack. How was this cat so fast? She was quite smaller than she was, which would help her avoid attacks. Either way, she had to beat this cat if she wanted to get away. Rearing up on her hind legs, she smacked her opponent's face with unsheathed claws.

Elsa used upright front paws on Ashpaw, dealing 11 HP and costing 20 SP

Elsa
29/45 HP
100/140 SP(120)

Ashpaw
01/20 HP(-11)
45/80 SP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptyFri 19 Jun 2020 - 22:22

OOC: I'm just gonna speed this up since Ashpaw's gonna lose anyway. Please don't kill her though lol

Ashpaw refused to give in even though she felt like she was about to collapse. The loner's blow had hit her hard, and it took a moment before the world stopped spinning and the dizziness faded.No, I have to win this, she thought angrily, pushing herself to stay standing. For ShadowClan. For Redwolf. For... no one else... her eyes widened slightly in surprise as she realized she didn't have anyone to fight for, other than her mentor. She trembled slightly, feeling fatigue drag her down. Who would grieve for her if she died anyway? Closing her eyes, she let her body fall. A soft thud sounded as her body hit the ground. "I don't care anymore," she whispered. "Kill me if you want. It's not like anyone will care." Other than Redwolf, she added silently. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes and everywhere hurt. She could feel every wound, every aching muscle, from her whiskers to her claws. Curling up, she hid her face behind her tail, waiting for the final strike that would end her life.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  EmptyFri 19 Jun 2020 - 22:54

Elsa watched as the smaller she-cat went down, feeling sick with herself over what she'd done. She could've run away at any moment, but doing so would've allowed the chance of being attacked form behind. She didn't know this cat's intentions, so fighting was really the only way out. She really did feel bad, the look on this cat's face and the tone in her voice sounded like she'd given up. It almost brought tears to her own eyes. She cleared her throat and softened her eyes, yet still keeping a safe distance away. "I'm no killer. Everyone has something and someone to live for, whether they realize it or not." She paused, starting to turn away. "It's going to sound like a lie, especially after what just happened, but i'm sorry. All i can say to you is get up. There's always someone who will care. If you can't think of anyone who does, i'll be your first. I wish you luck, stay safe." Hopefully these words would have some sort of effect on the cat, she really did mean what she said. She didn't ever want to hurt her and she did truly wish the best for her. With one final look back at the cat, she turned around and padded away.

And with that she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a bit to far [closed]    Exploring a bit to far [closed]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring a bit to far [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: