Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Ice’s Characters

Go down 
+2
Maple
Ice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Ask Ice’s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Ice’s Characters   Ask Ice’s Characters EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Ask away! (info on my cats can be found in my character pages)

Code:
[b]Cat being asked:[/b]
[b]Question:[/b]
[b]Who's asking?:[/b]

Alive:
Cedarfur
Smokepelt
Mudfoot
Tinylegs
Ryecloud
Daisykit

Dead:
Icestorm
Troutstep
Antdrop

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ask Ice’s Characters VHQrlk5
Ask Ice’s Characters 1QYZaRo

Ask Ice’s Characters Molex311
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice’s Characters   Ask Ice’s Characters EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Cat being asked: Smokepelt
Question: "Why did you just sit and watch Kindleblaze blind that poor Riverclan cat? You could have stopped her from getting exiled. Don't get me wrong, I still love you very much, but... could it have hurt? Please don't be mad at me for asking..."
Who's asking?: Gustpuddle

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice’s Characters   Ask Ice’s Characters EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:20 am

Cat being asked: Ryecloud
Question: Do you ever wish you could be part of something?
Who's asking?: Nutfur

Ask Ice’s Characters Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice’s Characters   Ask Ice’s Characters EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 12:23 pm

Question: "Were you disappointed in the warrior I became? Did you think less of me because I took Falconstone as my mate?"
Who's asking?: Sandybreeze

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Ask Ice’s Characters Sign_s13
Ask Ice’s Characters Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice’s Characters   Ask Ice’s Characters EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:11 am

Cat being asked: Antdrop
Question: "Antdrop, are you... are you proud of me? I tried my best to carry on the work that you started, to avenge your death. Even though I never finished off Rippedsky, would you think I succeeded?"
Who's asking?: Breezewhisker

Cat being asked: Tinylegs
Question: "How's SkyClan doing? Is Crowstar getting better? And, is Rippedsky still adored by everyone? Do you adore him too? Have you forgotten the promises we made?"

Cat being asked: Icestorm
Question: "How is it in StarClan? Are you watching me from up there? Even though I may have hurt our son, do you think... Do you think I've done well? Do you still miss me as much as I miss you?"
Who's asking?: Ashstar

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice’s Characters   Ask Ice’s Characters EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:37 am

Cat being asked: Mudfoot
Question: Did you still love me after I was exiled from Shadowclan? I know I screwed up... a lot... and before I went to Starclan, you seemed to hate me.
Who's asking?: Wolffang

Question: After everything that happened with your brothers, do you still hate me? Or have I been able to finally prove myself to you? Will I ever be able to prove myself to you?
Who's asking?: Rippedsky

Ask Ice’s Characters Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice’s Characters   Ask Ice’s Characters EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 8:37 am

Maple wrote:
Question: "Why did you just sit and watch Kindleblaze blind that poor Riverclan cat? You could have stopped her from getting exiled. Don't get me wrong, I still love you very much, but... could it have hurt? Please don't be mad at me for asking..."
Who's asking?: Gustpuddle

"When Kindleblaze did what she did... I was going through a tough time myself. I know, I should've stopped her, and trust me, to this day I still regret not doing so. I was a fool who let my ego blind morals and yes, the pain of losing a kit because of my idiocy hit me once she left. I'm not mad sweetheart, I ask myself the same question all the time."

Squirrelnose wrote:
Cat being asked: Ryecloud
Question: Do you ever wish you could be part of something?
Who's asking?: Nutfur

"Of course. But while I wish to be a cat different than who I am, I know that there's nothing that I can do about it and simply have to accept the fate in which StarClan has cursed me with." (typed all that up normal 'cause making all the words wonky would've taken too long C':)

Sunlit wrote:
Question: "Were you disappointed in the warrior I became? Did you think less of me because I took Falconstone as my mate?"
Who's asking?: Sandybreeze

"I'm not gonna lie and say that I wasn't disappointed, because I definitely was, but that doesn't mean that I didn't still love you."

Ash wrote:
Cat being asked: Antdrop
Question: "Antdrop, are you... are you proud of me? I tried my best to carry on the work that you started, to avenge your death. Even though I never finished off Rippedsky, would you think I succeeded?"

Question: "How's SkyClan doing? Is Crowstar getting better? And, is Rippedsky still adored by everyone? Do you adore him too? Have you forgotten the promises we made?"

Cat being asked: Icestorm
Question: "How is it in StarClan? Are you watching me from up there? Even though I may have hurt our son, do you think... Do you think I've done well? Do you still miss me as much as I miss you?"
Who's asking?: Ashstar

"We might not have acted very well towards each other, but I guess I could say that I'm proud of you for attempting to avenge me, even though I don't really know why you'd do such a thing... but yes, I believe that you succeeded. So... thank you."

"SkyClan is going well. Crowstar is definitely better, and you'd never guess what he did. He appointed me of all cats his temporary deputy! Speaking of which... Rippedsky isn't doing so well. As for being adored by everyone, I guess you could say that he still is popular among most cats, but not as much as he was back when you were around. I haven't forgotten the words we spoke back then, but I'm a changed cat now. I know it might seem like I'm betraying you when I say that I've grown to accept Rippesky, but I've made my choice final. I'm sorry brother, I'll always love you."

"StarClan is doing fine, as always. I watch you everyday, which might I say has been a wild ride sometimes. While it pained me to see you turn on Smokepelt like that, I always had suspicions of my own that his pride would get to his head, so I think you did the right thing. He just needed a reality check and you surely did give it to him, so no harm, no foul. As for doing well, I'm no leader and so me judging your actions wouldn't exactly help, but looking at WindClan as a whole, I'd say that you're doing fine, but remember, even though everyday is a constant battle to show the clan that you're strong and worthy to be their leader, it's alright to show weakness too. Maybe try connecting with your clanmates more, seeing that all they really want is a leader who isn't too much above them, one in which they can relate too. Oh dear Ashwing, I yearn to be reunited with you everyday up here. I thought StarClan was a place of pure joy, which it can be sometimes, but I never would've guessed that such pain could overcome a cat's soul even in a place like this."

Ripped wrote:
Cat being asked: Mudfoot
Question: "Did you still love me after I was exiled from ShadowClan? I know I screwed up... a lot... and before I went to Starclan, you seemed to hate me."
Who's asking?: Wolffang

Question: "After everything that happened with your brothers, do you still hate me? Or have I been able to finally prove myself to you? Will I ever be able to prove myself to you?"
Who's asking?: Rippedsky

"I'm going to be honest with you... I didn't know how to feel when you were exiled. Part of me still loved you because you were my mate, and while I may have seemed angry with you, the other part wasn't as much angry as just confused. I couldn't wrap my head around why yu would do such a thing to me, your clan... your family... and when you were killed right before my eyes, it struck me that I still loved you and having you slip away from my paws that fast... it was one of the most horrible feelings I've ever felt."

"While my brothers were never very fond of you because of your background and how our father treated you, I was able to forgive you. Yeah, I'll admit that I sometimes acted just as selfish as them in the past, but I came to realize that it wasn't your fault that WindClan was the way it was. You made the choice to run away from them, but that doesn't mean you're necessarily a coward, but a cat who wanted a new, better life. When you became deputy, I knew there was no point in squabbling about Crowstar's decision, so that was the day in which I reminded myself that you're actually not that bad of a cat and would probably prove your worth with such a position, which you did."

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ask Ice’s Characters VHQrlk5
Ask Ice’s Characters 1QYZaRo

Ask Ice’s Characters Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice’s Characters   Ask Ice’s Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Ice’s Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum