Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Youth [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 5th 2022, 9:46 pm

Smallbean sat in his little corner of the camp, a content smile on his face as he watched his clanmates hurry by, carrying out duties and running off to talk to kin. He had already gone out earlier that morning, so he figured that he could use a break- not to mention that he was still waiting on his wounds to fully heal.

The sound of playing kits caught his attention. He looked over to see them outside the nursery, but one kit began to stray closer to him than the others. "Oh, hello there." He called out, watching the kit with curious eyes. He wasn't familiar with the kits that were currently in the nursery. He felt bad about not even knowing their names. He hadn't yet taken the time to get to know the cats who were born while he was away. Perhaps this would be the first step. "What's your name? I'm Smallbean."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 6th 2022, 1:55 pm

Whisperkit looked over when someone called out to them. Their head tilted curiously as they looked at the small warrior. For a brief moment, Whisperkit mistook them for an apprentice due to their size but then remembered how they had seen Smallbean with warriors before. They were glad that they remembered.

"Whisperkit," they replied as they made their way over to the warrior and sat before him. "Nice to meet you, Smallbean. I hope you're having a nice day." Their ears twitched as they watched Smallbean with distant eyes. Their wondered why Smallbean wasn't out doing patrols like the other warriors. "What are you up to today?"

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 7th 2022, 6:02 pm

Smallbean was almost shocked at the kit's politeness. Last he remembered, kits didn't give a rats tail about manners. It was a pleasant surprise. "Nice to meet you, Whisperkit." He smiled warmly at them. This was going much better than he expected. "Oh, I'm just taking a rest right now, I might go out again later, though." He paused and looked over Whisperkit. It still surprises him, how little the size difference is between himself and kits. "You're getting big, aren't you? It won't be long 'till you're bigger than me." He chuckled. "How long d'you think it'll be until you're apprenticed? " The thought took him back to his own apprentice ceremony.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 7th 2022, 6:10 pm

"Less than a moon, I think," Whisperkit meowed with a small nod. Despite their thin body, their large ears often gave them the illusion of extra bulk. But they were indeed nearing their sixth moon, so it likely wouldn't be long now.

Apprenticeship...It felt so close, and yet so distant. Whisperkit couldn't quite imagine going out and hunting for food alongside other apprentices and warriors. They didn't even know what cat could potentially be their mentor. Despite having met at least a few of the warriors, Whisperkit was still left without any ideas who they would prefer to teach how to be a warrior.

"Are you mentoring anyone?" Whisperkit asked. The question popped out of their mouth before they even though about it.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 9th 2022, 10:01 pm

"Ah, so not long at all." He nodded. "I'm... actually not mentoring any apprentices right now." It surprised him, now that he thought about it, considering the amount of apprentices in the clan. He cast a small smirk to Whisperkit. Maybe he'd end up mentoring them.

"So.. are you excited? Nervous? Indifferent?" He asked, leaving almost no time before he started talking again. "Believe it or not, I didn't want to show up to my own apprentice ceremony." A fond smile found it's way onto his maw as he recalled wanting to be by his mother's side. "I was quite nervous... about almost everything. I still get nervous often, but I think I'm getting better? My mentor helped me a lot, though." He liked to show that he wasn't always brave all the time like how the average warrior would be seen by a kit. Every cat has their vulnerabilities, after all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 9th 2022, 10:18 pm

Whisperkit

Whisperkit smiled at Smallbean. “I’m surprised. I didn’t know warriors could get nervous about anything.” It made sense, though. Smallbean was a kit once, an apprentice once. And even he gets nervous…that kind of helped put Whisperkit a bit more at ease. Maybe it wasn’t so bad that they were scared too.

“I suppose I…am a bit scared myself,” they admitted. “I feel like I’m not going to be a good warrior. What if I’m of no use to the clan?” They lowered their head a bit, ears flattening. If they couldn’t help their clan, then…what use was there for them?

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 9th 2022, 10:54 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you'll turn out to be an excellent warrior, Whisperkit. Every warrior in this camp started out as a kit just like you, even Goldenstar, and no kit is fit to carry out warrior duties. It really shows how much you grow before you're a warrior. You'll get there, just as your denmates will." He hoped his pep talk would encourage the Whisperkit a little bit. He himself had the same thoughts that they're having before. Smallbean wanted to say to Whisperkit the words he needed to hear when he was their age.

"And even if you're not meant to be a warrior, there are other ways to help the clan. Think about medicine cats. What would we do without them?" He couldn't help but cast an almost longing gaze to the medicine den. "D'you know that I was a medicine cat before? It's tough work, but they're just as important as the warriors."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 9th 2022, 11:04 pm

Whisperkit

With perked ears, Whisperkit raised their head again. Not only was Smallbean an accomplished warrior, but he was also the medicine cat before. What an important cat they were in the presence of! “Really? I didn’t know that. What made you stop being a medicine cat?”

They smiled a bit. Fawnsong was the new apprentice to the medicine cat. Whisperkit wasn’t familiar with them, but perhaps when they became an apprentice, they could help out. Herb hunting seemed easier than hunting for prey. On days when they felt exhausted, maybe they could do that instead. “I think being a medicine cat would be fun. Next time a new cat is needed in the medicine den, maybe I can help out.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 15th 2022, 9:32 pm

Smallbean let out a long sigh. Having to tell the story over and over again was honestly a bit exhausting. Whisperkit didn't know that, though. They hasn't even met before now. He supposed he owed it to them. "Well.. a while ago, back when I was the medicine cat here, I was captured by twolegs and kept in one of their dens." He paused, his gaze flickering over to Whisperkit. "I finally escaped the den a few moons ago, and ever since I've been back I've just been a normal warrior." It reminded him of how grateful he was to be back. All those moons trapped inside the den had made him so homesick.

"Being a medicine cat is a big responsibility though. It made me feel good about helping the clan, but it was really stressful." He nervously chuckled. "I'm sure that Windclan could use a pair of extra paws in the medicine den every now and then, though."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Youth [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth [closed]   Youth [closed] EmptyMarch 16th 2022, 11:45 am

Whisperkit

Whisperkit’s eyes widened, as Smallbean spoke about being captured by twolegs. They had no idea! They’d heard a few warning tales from the queens about not getting too close to the twoleg place until they were older, else a twoleg would snatch them up faster than an eagle. They didn’t know that warriors like Smallbean could also be taken.

“I’m glad that you were able to escape,” they said in a gentle voice. “And you’re very brave for surviving with the twolegs for so long.”

The mention of the medicine den perked Whisperkit up a bit more. “Yes, I think I’d like to help Fawnsong with gathering herbs and the like when I’m an apprentice.” Their tail swished as they looked to Smallbean. “I hope I can be an accomplished warrior like you one day.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP