Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blood in the bushes [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Blood in the bushes [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptyMon 3 May 2021 - 6:04

Robinloft scrunched her nose as she neared the thunderpath, it's acrid scent never failing to disgust her. Even so, not even the thunderpath's stench could get her mood down. It was the first time in a long time that she felt completely happy, not a sad thought polluting her mind. The weather was even nice that day, although most of the day had passed. The sun hung low above the horizon now, but she still wanted to go out and have a good time, patrol some borders while she was at it. It was just a shame that she had been sent to cover the thunderpath border.

With a soft sigh, she approached the black surface, at the same time trying to stay far enough away to be sure that a monster wouldn't veer off of the path and crush her. The monsters weren't passing as often as they sometimes did, but it was still often enough for her to duck down to avoid them every 10 or so foxlengths. The monsters must have started to grow sleepy, because the distance between each time she ducked grew, giving her time to actually check the borders. Trying to pick up scents over that of the thunderpath's, a fresh Shadowclan smell hit her nose. Eyes narrowed, she looked across the thunderpath with the eye that had sight and tried to find the source of the smell. "Who goes there!?" She called out, flinching away as another monster passed. "You shouldn't be this close to the thunderpath, you should go!" Just because she was in a good mood didn't mean that she would refrain from fulfilling her duties as a warrior. Tail lashing, she waited for either a response or for the smell to start fading.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Mon 10 May 2021 - 6:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptySun 9 May 2021 - 16:08

Walking alongside the thunderpath, Briarthorn found herself mulling over the events of the past several moons. ShadowClan had accepted two new warriors, one who’d birthed kits shortly after arriving.

Kits.

Briarthorn supposed she would be joining Shira in the nursery soon. Though it was faint, the warrior could feel her kits kicking and rolling, and most of all, pushing on her bladder. It was an indescribable experience, but what Briarthorn did know was that she didn’t enjoy it in the slightest. She remembered the very first time Freckleface had felt her kits kick, and the excitement that was more than obvious. She’d told everyone. That was a sentiment that Briarthorn could not feel, at least not in the moment. The bliss that came with growing new kits within the womb, the sense of excitement and twinge of awkward nervousness... All absent.

For now, Briarthorn wouldn’t have to worry about explaining anything to her Clanmates; to Flintstar. With her already rather large stature and dense, fluffy coat, it was impossible to tell that she was pregnant based on looks alone. She knew, though.

Suddenly, she heard an unfamiliar voice from across the thunderpath and she snapped her head up, ears pointed to attention. ”I’m just as close as you are, am I not?” The she-cat growled back, a blooming anger evident in her voice. ”Perhaps I could save us both the trouble of a full-fledged battle and run you off now, hmm?”

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptyTue 11 May 2021 - 13:31

Now she was a bit agitated. Tail lashing and eyes narrowing, she raised her head to catch sight of the cat on the other side of the thunderpath. It was a tall dark tabby that she couldn't say that she recognized. What was with this cat? Couldn't she have just walked away? In all honesty she would have rather them both just walk away, but the way the Shadowclanner spoke made it seem like she was being taunted. She wouldn't let Thunderclan look weak by running away.

Words an angry snarl, she called back. "I'm not going anywhere. By the way you're talking it seems to me like you're trying to pick a fight." 'And that's exactly what you'll get.' She thought, digging her claws into the earth. It wouldn't take long, she could cross, teach this cat a lesson, then go on with her day. She approached the thunderpath and, after looking both ways, placed her paws onto the dark surface. She waited another moment before she streaked across, not stopping until she was on the other side, face-to-face with the tabby. "If anything, i'll be the one running you off." She challenged, looking the tabby in the eyes. Before the Shadowclanner had a chance to attack her she raised her paw, unsheathing her claws before dragging them across her flank.

Robinloft used front paw strike on Briarthorn, dealing 12 HP and costing 10 SP

Robinloft:

75/75 HP
200/210 SP [-10]

Briarthorn
33/45 HP [-12]
160/160 SP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 7:43

"You can't blame me for trying to start a fight when I was on my side of the border, and you called out to me." Briarthorn huffed in annoyance, flicking her ear slightly as she slowly walked alongside the Thunderpath. Her gaze was fixed on some random point ahead of her, truly not paying much attention to the she-cat anymore. She wasn't exactly in the mood to fight... But she wasn't going to let someone insult her and get away with it, so she would fight back with her words. When the ThunderClanner swiftly crossed the path, Briarthorn rolled her eyes and unsheathed her claws, staring her down directly. "If you want a fight, I'll give you one." She mewed, dodging to the side before her opponent's unsheathed claws had a chance to make contact with her skin. Swiftly, she retaliated by raking her own claws down Robinloft's shoulder, watching as the crimson began to drip from the wound.

Briarthorn used Dodge-and-Fight, reversing the previous move's damage and using -15 Stamina Points. Counterattack successful, dealing -6 Health Points.

Briarthorn
60/60 HP
185/200 SP [-15]

Robinloft:
69/75 HP [-6]
200/210 SP

ooc; briar is t3 i'm just dumb and haven't updated my sig xD

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Thu 13 May 2021 - 7:44; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptyThu 13 May 2021 - 7:43

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Blood in the bushes [closed] Mistpe10
Blood in the bushes [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptyFri 14 May 2021 - 20:51

Robinloft's eyes widened with surprise when Briarthorn quickly slipped out of her reach, her claws finding nothing to dig into. As soon as her paw was back on the ground she turned to face Briarthorn, only to instantly feel razor-sharp claws pierce the flesh on her shoulder. She let out a yowl of pain and stumbled backwards, sparing a glace at her wound before baring her teeth at her opponent. "You mange-pelt." She muttered under her breath. "You could have just walked away, what was the purpose in challenging me?" Her ears laid flat against her head as she spoke. It seemed as though she underestimated how long this battle would be. She leaped into the air, directing her outstretched paws toward her opponent to knock her over. This time she wouldn't miss.

Robinloft used Jumping Strike on Briarthorn, dealing 14 HP and costing 20 SP

Robinloft:

69/75 HP
180/210 SP [-20]

Briarthorn:
46/60 HP [-14]
185/200 SP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 19:35

"Oh, you can't land a blow, so you opt to insult me instead? Cute." Briarthorn muttered, frustration and sarcasm blending and seeping into her voice. "Well, let's see. If I recall correctly, you challenged me. I was perfectly within my rights to be on my side of the border, flea bag. Not only that, but I took an oath to protect my territory and Clan, did I not? Seems like you're rather fond of trespassing aren't you?" The large she-cat seethed, attempted to move out of the way of the she-cat's next blow and failing miserably. That was alright, though- her unsheathed claws would happily find a place in her pelt. Once the she-cat was off of her, she reared up onto her hind legs and came down forcefully on the ThunderClanner, claws digging into her pelt and slashing wildly as gravity forced her back down. "If you don't want a fight, don't start one." She spat in the she-cat's direction, a slight dribble of blood coming from her lip.

Briarthorn used Rear-Up to Slash, dealing -13 Health Points and using -15 Stamina Points.

Briarthorn:
46/60 HP
170/200 SP [-15]

Robinloft:
56/75 HP [-13]
180/210 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 22:01

Robinloft rolled her narrow eyes at Briarthorn's remark, a sigh finding it's way between her heavy breaths. "At least I don't instigate fights from across the border like an apprentice." She countered, bracing herself as soon as she realized Briarthorn was already attacking again. The attack was relentless, a new wound being ripped open with every slash. She gritted her teeth to avoid crying out, raising her head the moment the claw swipes ceased. Her tail whipped back and back and forth as she took a few steps forward, moving herself in a way so she could clearly see Briarthorn. "I won't be driven off by a fox-heart like you!" She growled, meeting her gaze. Without wasting another moment she darted forward, steadily slashing at the larger she-cat with hopes to overpower her.

Robinloft used Rending Front Paws on Briarthorn, dealing 15 HP and costing 25 SP

Robinloft:
56/75 HP
155/210 SP [-21]

Briarthorn:
31/60 HP [-15]
170/200 SP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptyTue 1 Jun 2021 - 16:38

Staring out from beneath heavily hooded eyes, Briarthorn made no attempt to hide her seething anger. With each word that fell from Robinloft’s maw, the ShadowClan queen could feel the pit of rage in her stomach growing. Her hackles raised and her bloodied claws dug into the muddy dirt underpaw, leaving score marks where she stood. For a few moments she simply stared at Robinloft, taking in the features of the significantly smaller she-cat. Despite the heaving in her chest and the immense effort it took for her to remain calm, Briarthorn had little thoughts occupying her head in the moment. All she knew was the odd feeling of defensiveness that overcame her when the ThunderClanner darted forward, the urge to protect her stomach completely overriding any other rational thought.

Instinctively, she curled inward and let the majority of the blows fall upon her back. As soon as she had the opportunity she lashed outand shoved Robinloft backward, sending her several taillengths away and straight onto her back. Rushing foward, Briarthorn pinned her down by the shoulders and shielded her abdomen from any potential backlash. Baring her teeth, Briarthorn leaned down close into Robinloft’s face and hissed in a low, husky voice, ”Getting run off should be the least of your worries now, maggot-brained fool!” Allowing little time for her to respond, Briarthorn shoved her down and sank her long fangs into Robinloft’s neck, a feeling of satisfaction falling over her as crimson pooled around her maw. The pressure she applied was enough to make her gums ache, but it was only when she felt the wiggling and struggling cease that she finally let go, backing away and staring, eyes as round as a full moon, at what she’d done.

Briarthorn used Killing Bite on Robinloft. Robinloft is dead.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] EmptyTue 1 Jun 2021 - 22:47

Robinloft was expecting almost anything, anything besides what the Shadowclanner had done.

Caught up in the moment, the mindless insults that she spat had no real meaning to her, their only purpose was to let out her frustration, to make an attempt at hurting her opponent in addition to her physical wounds. Maybe, another subconscious purpose was to make Briarthorn angrier, to make the Shadowclanner as angry as she felt herself. Even if it wasn't the reason why she said the things she did, she still ended up in the same situation.

In mere heartbeats she found herself pressed with her back to the earth, the large Shadowclanner keeping her held down. She squirmed as if her life depended on it, at the time she was unaware that it really did. Her claws reached out, desperately trying to catch on to something, anything to help her escape from Briarthorn's grasp, but like her first attack, her claws met empty air. Her limbs fell still when the Shadowclanner leaned down, but she moved her head as far away from her opponent's maw as she could. Her neck felt so exposed, she couldn't move her front paws up far enough to defend herself, or even to fight back. It was scary, scarier than anything else she had experienced. The threat that was muttered into her ear caused a cold chill to run down her spine. She was afraid, and it shone through her widened eyes.

Throughout this whole fight she had been hopeful and determined, up until this moment. Not once did it cross her mind that the other cat would attempt to end her life, to drench her paws in red and to break the warrior code. That was until she realized where Briarthorn's jaws were heading, how there was so little hesitation. She opened her mouth to call out, but no sound would leave her throat.

The pain was excruciating. She returned to struggling, but Briarthorn's fangs only sunk deeper. A million things were running through her mind, she didn't know what to think. All she could pick out was a single reoccurring thought. 'Am I going to die? Is this it?' The pain only grew. Tears filled the brim of her eyes, blurring her steadily darkening vision. She struggled to take in a breath, little did she know, it would be her last. She felt light-headed, it was as if she could feel her energy ebbing away. She didn't have any more strength to struggle, all she could feel now was the pain in her throat and how the fur on her neck and chest was rapidly growing more and more wet. As her limbs fell toward her body she let her head rest on the soft earth beneath her, her short range of vision falling on the treeline on the other side of the Thunderpath.

No thoughts lingered on her mind as death took her, the busy thoughts quickly becoming quiet. Her expression was peaceful despite the jaws that were still embedded in her throat. As the last ounce of her energy left her body, her eyes closed, the last thing she would ever see being the edge of the forest on the other side of the thunderpath.

»» Robinloft was dead. ««

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the bushes [closed]   Blood in the bushes [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood in the bushes [closed]
Page 1 of 1