Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bean Baby Bonding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bean Baby Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Bean Baby Bonding   Bean Baby Bonding EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 12:26

Larkpaw had yet to eat, and it was getting closer to dusk with every passing moment. She chose a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and dragged it to a sunny spot. She plopped down and surveyed the camp. Most cats were eating or sharing tongues. She glanced down at her rabbit and took a large bite. While chewing, she spotted a familiar face and smiled. "Smallbean! Come over here!" Her voice was muffled, and she quickly finished the bite of rabbit before adding, "I haven't had a chance to congratulate you on becoming a warrior yet."
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Bean Baby Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean Baby Bonding   Bean Baby Bonding EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 13:16

Smallbean let out a deep breath as he padded into camp. His paws were weary from how much hunting and patroling he'd been doing the past few days. He'd been distracting himself as much as he could lately ever since the gathering. He did work around camp, he went on patrols, he went for walks, always making sure he went nowhere near the border. He was always busy, trying to distract himself and keep away from all of the talk. Though he didn't go to the gathering, he knew the moment that the clan got home something went wrong. And despite his efforts to stay away from drama, he'd still somehow learned almost all of the events from that night. He was honestly very relieved that he stayed home from the gathering. He didn't want to deal with all of that stress, though just hearing about what happened put a sick feeling in his stomach.

It wasn't long until he heard his stomach grumble. 'That's right, i haven't eaten yet today'. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile and looked at what it had to offer. Since Newleaf had arrived, prey wasn't as scarce as it used to be, so there was almost always something good to eat. He looked at his options before picking up a mouse and padding over to the side of camp to sit down and eat it. That was until he heard someone call his name. Looking in the direction of the voice, he saw Larkpaw. Larkpaw was one of the cats' company he enjoyed, maybe it was because he'd known her for so long. Just seeing her brought a smile to his face. Turning around, Smallbean walked over to where Larkpaw was. Sitting down next to her, he took a bite out of his mouse. "Thanks! It won't b-be long until i'll b-be the one congratulating you on b-becoming a warrior, will it?" He asked with a small laugh. "How have you b-been? How's training going?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Anonymous

Bean Baby Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean Baby Bonding   Bean Baby Bonding EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 20:18

Larkpaw swatted his ear playfully. “I don’t know. I have yet to go to the Moonstone, and with StarClan... I don’t know how it’ll go.” She sighed and took another bite of the rabbit as Smallbean asked her a question. “I’ve been... as good as I can be, I think. Training’s going pretty well. The other day I beat a ThunderClanner in a fight.” Well, there was an embarrassing story as to how that’d happened, but still- the ThunderClanner had been the first to admit defeat.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

Bean Baby Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean Baby Bonding   Bean Baby Bonding EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 21:16

Eating another small bite of his mouse, Smallbean turned toward Larkpaw. "Oh, don't worry about the m-moonstone. I was really nervous about it, it wasn't n-nearly as b-bad as i thought it would b-be." He mewed. After listening to the answer Larkpaw gave him, he instantly thought of the skirmish between himself and Vixenpaw, probably a skirmish he was never going to forget. Just the thought made him shiver. "Well," He paused. "That's one m-more Thunderclanner than I've b-beaten."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Bean Baby Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean Baby Bonding   Bean Baby Bonding EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 12:22

Larkpaw pressed against Smallbean. “Yeah, but... with the righteous few, who knows what could happen?” Still, if braving them means becoming a warrior, I’m up for it. She nudged him. “Hey, you probably didn’t cross all the way past ThunderClan territory chasing a rabbit. I did.” She chuckled and finished her rabbit with a huge bite, nodding in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

Bean Baby Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean Baby Bonding   Bean Baby Bonding EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 14:27

Smallbean felt his ears grow hot as Larkpaw pressed against him. He felt his heart jump. What was this? He definitely wasn't scared or nervous. Maybe he was feeling something else.... His thoughts were interrupted by a question from Larkpaw. "Yeah, everything's b-been so chaotic lately, it' nice to just b-be able to sit down and have a normal conversation with someone, Thank you" He meowed. Taking a deep breath, he took the last bite of his mouse before speaking once more. " M-my fight with a Thunderclanner was at the edge of Windclan territory, near Fourtrees, and i didn't even m-mean to start it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Bean Baby Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean Baby Bonding   Bean Baby Bonding EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 15:21

Larkpaw purred a bit as Smallbean thanked her. Just for having conversation? He's very nice. But anxious. She sat up and wrapped her tail around her paws. Her head cocked slightly as she mentioned the battle. "Mine was kinda near there. It was in ThunderClan territory, but near fourtrees." She hesitated. Smallbean seemed anxious, even just talking about the fight. No, uncomfortable was a better word. "Hey, if you don't want to talk about the fight, we don't have to."
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

Bean Baby Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean Baby Bonding   Bean Baby Bonding EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 18:25

OOC: haha can't think of any more conversation,, hope you don't mind if i go ahead and wrap this up. Also sorry about this being so late)))

"Ah, thank you. I hope you don't mind." He replied. He was very thankful that he didn't have to keep talking about battles, especially the one he had with Vixenpaw... Shaking his head, he let out a yawn. He was starting to grow tired, which wouldn't be such a surprise due to how much work he'd been doing recently. "Well, As much as i hate t-to end our conversation, i'm getting quite t-tired, s-sorry Larkpaw." He paused, getting up and walking a few steps before turning around. He took a deep breath. "I had fun Larkpaw, m-maybe we could... i dunno... go for a walk sometime?" He mumbled, shuffling his paws, clearly embarrassed.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bean Baby Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean Baby Bonding   Bean Baby Bonding Empty

Back to top Go down

Bean Baby Bonding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-