Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] Empty
PostSubject: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 23:42

Robinkit raced out of the nursery, kicking up the thin sheet of snow that laid in her path. The sun was barely visible on the horizon, yet the camp was still bustling with cats getting ready to go on patrols and carry out their duties. Like every other cat, she too had a mission. Today she was going to find worms and sneak them into someone's fresh-kill, but she couldn't let any apprentices know about her scheme. She didn't usually have to worry about warriors, most of them were too busy. Even if she did get caught, she could always say that she was just hunting for worms, then just chase her denmates around with one. Robinkit hurried over to a spot near the camp barrier where the soil was soft, and started digging. She knew that there was a small chance of her finding anything because of the cold weather, but she hit a stroke of luck when she found a grub. Not as good as a worm, but still good for pranks. She pulled it from the dirt with a flick of her claw and sat it on the ground, pondering who was going to get a mouthful of grub today.
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 1:24

Cherrypaw had been cleaning her pelt in preparation of her day ahead, when the newest member of ThunderClan burst out of the nursery, raring to go. With a smile, she watched as Robinkit scraped at the ground, eventually turning up a grub. With a small purr, she stood and made her way over to the kit, and commented, "Looking for worms, huh? I did the same thing as a kit, but Duskrain taught me how to look for them!"
She started digging too, her extra claws helping expedite the process a little bit. Lowering her voice, she whispered, "Between you and me, I want to put a worm into Vixenpaw's nest. She'll squeal like nobody else."
By now, her white paws were now dirty and muddy, but she wasn't worried about it. I'll just wash them in a stream later.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 1:37

Robinkit jumped when she heard a voice from behind her. 'Oh, now i've done it. ' She thought to herself. She turned around to see Cherrypaw, a smaller apprentice. When Cherrypaw spoke, she was almost certain that she was going to get into trouble until the apprentice started digging too. Robinkit turned back to the hole and started digging with her, hoping to see the pale pink tones of a worm show up. The kit's eyes sparkled when she heard the suggestion of putting a worm in vixenpaw's nest. She looked up at Cherrypaw. "You're a genius! That's a great idea!", she exclaimed.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 23:29

Coalpaw had just stepped out of the apprentice den, arching his back as he stretched his paws out in front of him and yawned. He gave his pelt a fierce shake as he tried to shake away his weariness. He stepped to the side of the entrance and began grooming his pelt, catching a glimpse of Robinkit barreling out of the nursery and skidding through the snow as she started scraping for worms. The black tom huffed as he finished grooming his pelt and began padding towards the fresh-kill pile. As he passed the kit and now Cherrypaw who approached, he paused as the topic of putting worms in Vixenpaw's nest came up. "I would gladly clean the elder's den for a moon to witness this," He mewed as he settled down, yellow eyes sharp as he glanced at Cherrypaw and Robinkit. He was usually quite and avoided the bratty she-cat, but that doesn't mean he wasn't tired of her attitude.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 23:41

Cherrypaw chuckled at Robinkit's enthusiasm, and kept digging, relishing the idea of Vixenpaw finding a worm in her nest. She kept digging as Coalpaw passed by, and she looked up as he commented in favor of the digging duo.
"You won't have to wait long to see this, because..." she paused as she scraped a couple more times until a wiggly little pink thing was unearthed, and she carefully picked it up with her paw. "...we're gonna do it now."
Glancing around to make sure none of the warriors were looking, and to make sure that Vixenpaw was nowhere in the vicinity, she carried the worm over to the apprentice's den, making sure Robinkit and Coalpaw were following. She peeked inside to make sure Vixenpaw wasn't in there, and when she saw that her conceited sister wasn't there, she made a beeline for her nest. Finding the nest on the opposite side of the den to her own, she waited for the others to catch up before she buried the worm in the scented moss.
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 0:13

Coalpaw scoffed as he watched Cherrypaw scurried away with the worms, amused with how silly she looked with her muddy paws and pink grubs wiggling in her mouth. He padded after her, herding Robinkit with his tail so she stayed in the right general direction and didn't get distracted. He poked his head into the apprentices den and scoffed as Cherrypaw expertly hid the worms in the nest, as if she had been planning this for some time. As he watched her he remembered his unintentional harsh comment he had made during Nettlefire's deputy ceremony and wondered if he should apologize, but he figured too much time had passed at this point it would be even more insensitive to bring it up again. Shaking his head to clear the thoughts he fixed his yellow eyes on the wiggling worms. "It seems like you've put a lot of thought into this," he mewed in amusement.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 0:54

Robinkit turned around when she heard pawsteps come up behind the pair. She looked and saw Coalpaw approach. She didn't look for long, as her attention was immediately turned back to the hole with the sound of Cherrypaw's voice. The kit mewed with excitement when she saw Cherrypaw bend down and reach out her paw. She watched as the apprentice carefully unearthed a worm and pulled it from the hole. The worm, which still had dirt clinging to it's squirming body, was frantically trying to free itself from the apprentice's grasp. She smiled and followed Cherrypaw as she walked away, obviously heading for the apprentices den. She looked around the camp, which was now much busier than before. Coalpaw must've noticed her wandering eyes, because it wasn't long until she felt his tail making sure she was going in the right direction.

Robinkit stopped at the entrance to the apprentices den, as it felt wrong to be in there unless she was an apprentice. She stood next to Coalpaw and watched as Cherrypaw his the worm in Vixenpaw's nest, burying it well within the depths of the moss. Her ears perked up at Coalpaw's comment. "Well, I haven't, i woke up this morning wanting to put a worm in someone's fresh-kill. It was Cherrypaw's idea to hide it in Vixenpaw's nest." She stated, looking at the tom with wide eyes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 1:48

When Cherrypaw was satisfied that the worm was securely in Vixenpaw's nest, she backed out of the den, and started trying to clean the dirt off of her paws by rubbing them in the snow.
"I have been planning something like that for a while. She's been getting on my nerves lately."
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 3:29

"Why are you all... blocking the entrance? Ugh, can't you see I'm coming through? Move!"

Her eyes were pinched to slits, regarding the trio with irked disdain.. not having heard their previous conversation. Why can't all these cats just move out of the way? StarClan, she'd be absolutely willing to yell at them all... let a typical Vixenpaw tirade cascade from her mouth, because she was not a good mood. And when she wasn't in a good mood.. needless to say, all rationality flew out of her head. Hissing at Robinkit, Coalpaw, and Cherrypaw, vexed by their mere existance, she roughly shoved past the three of them into the entrance of the clump of ferns. She hadn't had any.. formal encounters with either the she-kit or tom, yet she wasn't about to restrict her own actions just because of that.

Her sister, on the other paw..

She had definitely had more than one encounter with her.. and knowing that she was a familiar cat who clearly knew Vixenpaw by know, she would've expected she would've known to move out of the way. As soon as Cherrypaw had just happened to slide into her view, she didn't exert any effort into suppressing her eyeroll. Great, just what she needed to cheer herself up. Face furrowed in displeasured ire, she whisked her head around to shoot her tongue out at her littermate before progressing further into the den. Beyond that kittish exchange, she didn't regard her sister's presence at all. Huffing an overexaggerated sigh, collapsing dramatically onto her nest, she allowed herself to give her ruffled pelt a few licks before her eyes began to flicker. That was when she glimpsed that they were still there! How annoying! "...What?" she scoffed, glaring up at the three cats by the entrance, "Why are you just... staring? Look, I just went on a really, really stupid patrol, my legs are aching sooo bad, just leave me be! Don't you have, like, better things to do- EEEAARGHHH!"

There was a pink thing.
It was CRAWLING ON HER FORELEG.

Vixenpaw let out a strange sound.

A choked, shrill squeal. Her voice cracked in horror, splitting her screech.

"WHAT IN SILVERPELT IS THAT? FOXDUNG, IT'S A STUPID WORM GET AWAY FROM ME I DON'T LIKE THIS I HATE YOU STUPID WIGGLY SQUELCHY THING -- ARGH STOP SQUIGGLING I DON'T LIKE THIS -- T-THIS STUPID WORM - CHEEERRRYPAW GET IT AWAAY FROM ME! QUIIIIICK IT'S GONNA EAT MEE!"

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Characters : Icecloud (TC), Speckledpaw (WC), Juniperpaw (SC)
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 9:42

Icepaw was following behind vixenpaw, she wanted to know what all the ruckus was as well. She needed to get out of her slump, and this might be a good way.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Signature picture made by Cotton
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 10:52

Robinkit watched as Vixenpaw approached her nest, trying to hold in her giggles. The bitter she-cat was going to be in for quite a surprise when she laid down in her nest. At first, nothing happened. Then the kit burst into laughter as heard Vixenpaw let out a screech. She fell on her side, her laughter continuing when she started yelling at the worm.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 14:32

Cherrypaw tried her best to not laugh in front of Vixenpaw, and kinda succeeded, though she couldn't suppress a smile and a small chuckle before her sister essentially ordered her to get the worm off of her. She almost stepped forward to oblige, but stopped herself. If I do what she asked, it'll just reinforce her ego.
"I mean, it's your nest, I don't want to mess with it. If you lay it outside your nest, then I'll take it out of the den and put it back where it belongs."
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 14:47

Icepaw looked at cherry paw and picked up the worm. “That wasn’t very nice of you Cherrypaw!” she carried it out and set the worm into the snow watching it bury itself.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 16:19

Robinkit's laughter quickly faded when she watched Icepaw enter the den. She frowned when she saw the white apprentice throw the worm into the snow. "Why Did you do that?" She asked, tucking her tail around her legs and giving her cutest face. "We were just having some fun!" Her eyes sparkled and grew wide with the last sentence, hoping Icepaw didn't get the idea to go tell an important cat. She knew that she would be off punishment free, but the apprentices wouldn't. Then again, the kit didn't know whether these kinds of pranks would result in punishments, as she was still in the nursery.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 16:34

“She might not have the best attitude towards others but she’s our cloak. She doesn’t deserve that.” Icepaw shook her head at robinkit and cherrypaw. “We’re going to be warrriors one day and that’s not how we must act.”

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]   Adventure with a hint of mischief [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure with a hint of mischief [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: