Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  Empty
PostSubject: Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:43 am

"Let all cats old enough to run the moors gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting."

Smallbean tried his hardest to make his words sound unfaltered, stong. The talk he had with Brackenwing was all he could think about, and although he didn't know exactly how to fix all of his problems yet, he supposed the first step he could take was sounding respectable. Or, as respectable as he could manage, anyways.

He'd called the clan together for an apprentice ceremony, and although he hadn't said that yet, most of the cats below him probably already knew it. The kit becoming an apprentice was Burrkit, a small, brown tom. Smallbean had already thought of the kit's mentor, so while he was waiting for his clanmates to gather, his mismatched gaze searched for the both of them, making sure they were both still in camp.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 10:47 pm

Burrkit

Windclan • Kit • ♂ • 10 [hp] | 30 [sp] • #B1A69E

One of the queens had let him know that his apprentice ceremony would take place that day. So, while he waited for the deputy's familiar call to ring out, Burrkit tried to let as many of his clanmates know.

He couldn't sit still long enough for any queen to groom his messy pelt. They just gave up after a while of trying to chase him down. He had no time to just stay still! His apprentice ceremony was here! He was finally on the road to being a great windclan warrior.

When Smallbean finally called the meeting, Burrkit was the first cat there. He sat at the very front, eagerly looking up at the deputy. This was it! He was feeling all jittery and excited. Who would his mentor be? Will his mentor take him out into the territory right away? Can he choose his own nest? He knew better than to ask anything right at that moment. There was plenty of time for questions later.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 2:51 pm

When every cat had gathered, and Smallbean had located both kit and mentor, he looked down on the kit, who was already waiting for him in the crowd. "Burrkit, step forward." He offered the young kit a small smile as he waited for him to do so. "You have now reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From now until you become a warrior, you will be known as Burrpaw. Your mentor will be Fuzzface." Smallbean still held some disdain for the warrior, but he was competent... enough. Leaping from the tallrock, concluding the ceremony, he joined the crowd of cats below in celebration of the new apprentice.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 12:00 am

Burrpaw

Windclan • App • ♂ • 20 [hp] | 60 [sp] • #B1A69E

Burrpaw! He was finally a 'paw! He had been looking forward to this day for ages! He now had access to the territory and he was more than ready to zip away and explore it to the fullest but unfortunately, he had to wait. He probably couldn't leave without his mentor or when the deputy was watching. He peeked at Smallbean before looking away. Now, who was Fuzzface again?

He thought for a moment before straightening up. Yeah! It was that one large warrior that he'd shared prey with once. He was nice enough. He also looked strong and that excited Burrpaw. Would the warrior be teaching him how to take down badgers? He buzzed with anticipation. He wanted to go out now!

Burrpaw grinned as he spotted the large, gray warrior and waved his tail at him. "Hey! Lookie! I'm your apprentice! Isn't this cool? I never thought you'd be my mentor and this surprised me but that's fine 'cause I like surprises," he babbled as he bounded right up to him. "So, can we go out now? I want to go exploring and maybe beat up a badger or maybe even a whole badger family!" His eyes glittered. "Can you also teach me to hunt? I want to make the prey pile really big so nobody would go hungry." He puffed out his chest. "I'll be the best apprentice, just you wait! I won't let ya down Fuzzface!"

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 9:09 pm

Hearing his name suddenly called out sent a jolt of shock through his plump body. He'd attended more apprentice ceremonies than he could count and had never been assigned to any-cat, for good reasons, so why now? Looking up at Smallbean with wide amber eyes, he couldn't believe his ears. An apprentice? No... there must have been some mistake. Smallbean wouldn't give him of all cats an apprentice... he didn't want one!

And of course, who better to be his apprentice than Burrpaw. The tom who talked faster than a hare ran across the moor. Part of him prayed that this was all a dream, but as the cream-pelted apprentice approached him, blabbering on about something or other, he knew it was all too real.

"Slow your whiskers," Fuzzface mewed plainly, unable to keep up with the questions that he'd been bombarded with. He knew the apprentice wouldn't take no for an answer or really except any other sort of reply, so the warrior thought fast on what to say in order to satisfy Burrpaw's curiosity, at least for now. "We'll go out tomorrow, today get some rest," he added, ending with a sigh. Hopefully he would at least be able to sleep in a little before they began their training...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  VHQrlk5
Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  1QYZaRo

Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony    Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony  Empty

Back to top Go down

Burrkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: