Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Consequence [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Consequence [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Consequence [closed]   Consequence [closed] EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 14:47

Slowly, subtly, Asterpaw stirred. The smell of herbs... the softness of moss beneath him... the sound hushed voices, whether in the distance or nearby. Was this Starclan?

Eyes fluttering open, Asterpaw was... staring at the medicine den ceiling. Sitting upright, he immediately doubled over in pain. After quickly looking over himself he realized that he was covered in herb dressings. His whole body ached. What had happened?

Located in a nest nearby was Stoatpaw. They were both back at camp? And alive? And what about Willowpaw? "Psst... Stoatpaw... What happened?" He whispered, hoping the tom was awake.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Consequence [closed]   Consequence [closed] EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 15:08

Stoatpaw lay on the bedding, staring silently at the wall of ferns in front of him. Coming back to camp had been an ordeal, each step only aiding the pain that coursed through his body. Arriving at the medicine den had been a relief, though the pains and aching had remained for the most part. Stoatpaw's head whipped around as he heard Asterpaw's question, the action sending a spike of pain through him. "Asterpaw, you're awake!" Relief colored his voice as he stared at the other apprentice. "Crimsonflame came soon after you passed out and killed the porcupine, with Willowpaw's help. I tried to help, but..." He shuddered at the memory of his last attack. His hind paws slamming into the porcupines spines had been excruciatingly painful. "I couldn't do much."
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Consequence [closed]   Consequence [closed] EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 16:55

SkyClan Warrior

CRIMSONFLAME
"And you're lucky I came when I did."

Crimsonflame huffed as he entered, catching on to what Stoatpaw had said. His tail lashed behind him, glaring at the two apprentices. "I hope you two have a good explanation for why on Earth you even went out there on your own. There's a reason we require warriors to accompany apprentices, which you two have demonstrated so well! What if I hadn't heard you when I did? What would you have done then? Do you think the porcupine would have left you alone? Did you think at all? Please, tell me what was going through your minds when you decided to go out completely unsupervised and without any protection, or even so much as letting someone know where you were going? In a territory known to house much scarier things than us cats? Do you think that I, as a father, would have wanted to have found my son dead? Because that is almost what happened!"

Now that it was all over, Crimsonflame was fuming. How could those two be so reckless? So much could have gone wrong. Well, moreso than it had. It terrified him to think of what could have happened if he had been any later.

Consequence [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Consequence [closed]   Consequence [closed] EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 18:02

So Crimsonflame had come and rescued them... That's why they were back in camp. That's why he was still alive. A heavy sigh left Asterpaw. At least they were both okay, despite the rough shape they were in. This would postpone his training, though...

The entrance of Crimsonflame took Asterpaw by surprise. It was almost as if he were listening the whole time, entering only when his name was mentioned. He smiled at his father as he entered, but the smile quickly faded when he began to speak. Although he didn't appreciate Crimsonflame's criticism in the slightest, he had a point. Of course he did, he's known the rules much longer than them.

"Stoatpaw and I just wanted to go hunting... so we did. We didn't know the monster would show up!" He started, trying to explain their side. It wasn't as if they would predict that they'd be attacked or anything. "We were trying to help the clan... We were gonna fight it..." He averted his gaze, staring at the floor of the den.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Consequence [closed]   Consequence [closed] EmptySat 22 Oct 2022 - 11:05

Crimsonflame brought up a good point. Stoatpaw's plan had originally been to send the porcupine running, but his lack of battle experience had almost lead to both of their deaths. If Crimsonflame hadn't arrived, they might have even dragged Willowpaw down with them. The thought sickened him. Still, he didn't like the effect the warrior's words had on Asterpaw. He had been so lively when they were out of camp, so full of light. This wasn't right, Stoatpaw had been the one to lead them out of camp, it was his fault that they had been attacked in the first place. "It wasn't Asterpaw's fault, it was mine. My mentor never told me apprentices couldn't go out on their own, so I left to go hunting. Asterpaw only followed me so I wouldn't get hurt." It was only a small lie, but he hoped it would be convincing. He didn't want to be the reason Asterpaw's father was upset with him.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Consequence [closed]   Consequence [closed] EmptyMon 24 Oct 2022 - 15:13

SkyClan Warrior

CRIMSONFLAME
Crimsonflame let out an exhausted sigh. If he had twoleg paws, he would probably be doing that thing they do where they pinch their weird noses, but he had to settle for a paw on his head. "Do you realize how scary that was for me? You're both old enough to know how to obey rules, why is it so hard to listen to the simplest one?"

He turned to Stoatpaw as he stood up for Asterpaw, wincing a bit at the mention of his mentor. "You both made a choice. Thank the stars it didn't turn out as badly as it could have. Since Frostbite is too ill to handle your punishment, Stoatpaw, I will do so in her stead. Both of you will have elder duties for a week, and keep in mind that is light punishment. And please, in the future, just come to me if you want to go out. I'll take you two hunting or sparring, anything. You don't have to sneak out to enjoy time out of camp. I'm not cruel, I'm not going to force you to lay around camp all day. Just ask, please. I would rather spend time training you two than risk either of you getting hurt like that again."

Consequence [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Consequence [closed]   Consequence [closed] EmptyFri 28 Oct 2022 - 15:54

Asterpaw quickly looked over to Stoatpaw, eyes wide with urgency, trying to communicate the thought, 'what are you doing?' The apprentice had no idea what was going through his friends head, why he was trying to take the blame when this was obviously not just his fault? "Actu-" To listen to what Crimsonflame had to say, he cut himself off. To his relief, Crimsonflame didn't hold just Stoatpaw accountable, recognizing that it wasn't just him... even though it didn't feel good to disappoint his father.

At the mention of elder duties Asterpaw let out a groan. Surely Crimsonflame wouldn't make him do elder duties while he was still injured, right? That was a question to ask later, because Crimsonflame wasn't done yet. He also requested for them to ask him if they wanted to go out. After this experience Asterpaw wasn't quite sure he was even comfortable leaving camp without a warrior accompanying him from now on anyways. Going out on his own wasn't something that Crimsonflame would have to worry about.

Waiting silently for a large enough gap in Crimsonflame's speech, Asterpaw waited until then to speak. "I'm sorry." He really hadn't meant to distress his father, it did make him feel bad. He looked at his paws.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consequence [closed]   Consequence [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Consequence [closed]
Page 1 of 1