Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony   Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 23:58

Smallbean skittered to the top of the Tallrock, looking out over his clanmates as they went about their duties. They would be briefly interrupted, though. Mallardkit would become an apprentice today. Taking a deep breath, he summoned the clan. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" The words were practically engraved into his brain at this point; he could recite them in his sleep.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony   Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 6 Aug 2022 - 5:48

Thought Mallardkit technically wasn't able to run the moors just yet, they certainly were old enough to. The excited apprentice appeared from the nursery, his long pelt thoroughly groomed. Growing had left him in a painfully lanky stage, but that wouldn't matter. He had learned how to control each step he took, and found himself sitting beneath the Tallrock, looking up at Smallbean curiously. Surely, his apprentice ceremony would be soon, right?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony   Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 1:53

Smiling when he spotted Mallardkit, Smallbean continued the announcement. "Mallardkit, please step forward. You have now reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From now until you become a warrior, you will be known as Mallardpaw. Your mentor will be Whisperear- I trust that they will teach you everything they know." With that, Smallbean leaped from the Tallrock to join his clanmates in celebration.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony   Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 6:12

The newly-named apprentice found themselves smiling with great pride as they earned their new name. Now, they certainly were old enough to run the moors! Hopping onto his paws, the lanky apprentice found themselves stumbling over to their new mentor. "I promise, I'll do my best." They beamed, long tail swishing in the dirt behind them.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony   Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon 8 Aug 2022 - 10:55

Whisperear

Whisperear smiled as Mallardpaw made their way over to Whisperear., It was strange, like looking in a warped mirror. Their fur patterns were different, but they had the same facial structure and the same long, lanky body...Whisperear could guess why they had been chosen as Mallardpaw’s mentor.

I look forward to teaching you, Whisperear murmured as they leaned forward and touched their nose against Mallardpaw’s. We will start training after the Gathering. Save your strength until then.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony   Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mallardkit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: