Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Denial [illegal baby spots open]

Go down 
+3
Ankle
deer
cotton
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Denial [illegal baby spots open] Empty
PostSubject: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:38 pm

hmm, i've had an idea of this ever since i made Smallbean, but i had no reason to put it into action until now.

I also thought i'd never have the imagination to make a plot, yet here i am

Phase one
Ever since Larkflight has died, Smallbean had been sinking deeper and deeper into a state of unhappiness and depression. He blames himself for her death by telling himself that if he'd been faster to get Aspenheart she might have made it. He's almost never in camp and is constantly going on patrols and walks to distract himself, which is giving him a slight limp due to overworking his body. [Enter cat1] and [Enter cat2] have been beginning to worry about him, and decide to approach him about it. Smallbean reassures them that he's really okay, but only to keep them from worrying. [enter cat1] and [enter cat2] may react how they like.

ROLES FOR THIS PART:
> Smallbean (cotton)
> Cat1- Wildpaw (Sal)
> Cat2- Crowspirit (Falcon)

Phase two
Smallbean starts going on midnight walks more and more often, causing him to get even less sleep and making him feel even more tired. One night, near [enter clan]'s border, he runs into [enter cat3]. Smallbean makes it clear that he doesn't want a fight, and tries walking away. [enter cat3] instead quickly starts a conversation with him. [enter cat3] manages to cheer him up a bit, and they even get along. After a bit of conversation, [enter cat3] gets him to promise to meet him again the next night.

ROLES FOR THIS PART:
> Smallbean (cotton)
> Cat3- Cadarheart (Deer)

Phase three (will be split into 2 topics?)
Smallbean and [enter cat3] continue to meet every night, and this makes Smallbean gradually grow happier. Apparently, it's become noticeable enough for a few cats to see the difference in his personality. [enter cat1] has been noticing Smallbean's nightly disappearances. Growing curious, [enter cat1] decides to confront him about it. Smallbean of course denies their suspicions and tells them that he's only been going on walks to help him get fresh air and feel better. [enter cat1] is still very suspicious, but drops the topic for now.

A few days pass and Smallbean is still meeting [enter cat3] at the border. Since [enter cat1] still has their suspicions, they try following Smallbean. Sure enough, they find Smallbean at the border talking with [enter cat3]. Smallbean and [enter cat3] seem to be having a conversation before [enter cat3] becomes nervous all of a sudden. Out of nowhere, they confess their love for Smallbean, when all the while [enter cat3] listens from the bushes. Smallbean is surprised by their confession, but accepts their proposal of love even though he really only thought of them as a friend. [enter cat1] can either ((A; confront him on his way back and Smallbean convinces them to not tell, or ((B; they keep to themselves and decide to not tell anyone.

ROLES FOR THIS PART:
>Smallbean (cotton)
> Cat1- Wildpaw (Sal)
> Cat3- Cedarheart (Deer)

Phase four
Smallbean meets [enter cat3] at the gathering. They chat for a bit before [enter cat3] seems uncomfortable again, and quickly pulls Smallbean behind a bush where nobody can hear them. [enter cat3] tells him that they're pregnant with kits, and Smallbean is shocked. He knew he wasn't ready to be a parent to another cat, and quite frankly he didn't want to be. He puts on a smile and acts excited, but comes up with an excuse to exit the conversation. He attends the gathering for the rest of the night.

ROLES FOR THIS PART:
>Smallbean (cotton)
>Cat3- Cedarheart (Deer)

Phase five (final)
Smallbean has been stressing about [enter cat3] almost all the time. He knows that he wont get in too much trouble if Raventail finds out (might be -star when this happens? Not sure what raven's opinions are when it comes to this but oh well.) He takes time to think about what to do and after some time he figures out what to do. He goes to meet [enter cat3] again that night, bracing himself. It takes some time, but he finally gets out that he can't do this anymore, and that they should stop for themselves, their clans, and their kits. [enter cat3 may react how they like] (they also have the choice on whether or not they'll release who the father of their kits are as well)

ROLES FOR THIS PHASE:
>Smallbean (cotton)
>Cat3- Cedarheart (Deer)

Roles

Cat 1- Must be someone close to Smallbean, preferably a family member or close friend
> Wildpaw (Sal)

Cat 2-Must be someone close to Smallbean, preferably a family member or close friend
> Crowspirit (Falconwing)

Cat 3- Must be female and in another clan, will end up having kits. Most likely SC, RC, or TC, {considering SkC is like a day trip away}
> Cedarheart (deer)

kits- will be cross clan between WC and whatever clan the mom is from
> kit one- reserved for Falconwing
> kit two- reserved for TheaOfSunflowers
> kit three- reserved for Ceryn
> (four??)- [cat name, username]

Parts are unfortunately NOT first come first served

Plot Summary:
Smallbean is sad, his friends worry, he meets another cat that makes him happy, they accidentally have kits, smallbean gets scared and breaks thing up, and boom you got cross clan kits

Last edited by Cotton on Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:40 pm

wildpaw would love to be cat 1 or 2! i love this idea! <3
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:43 pm

wow-

ok so I don’t have any WC cats, butttt

I might offer up my gal Cedar for cat3? I’m not sure yet, but it’s a possibility. Maybe. IDK.

So not official, but just throwing her out there as a maybe.

but I love this plot Cotton <3

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:51 pm

@Sal- Wild would automatically get a spot because she's his daughter. Which role would you rather her be in? If you're looking for a smaller role, Cat2 is the way to go, but if you want her to be more involved, i'd go with Cat1.

@Deer- Cedar will definitely be a candidate ^^ Thank you for offering her!

Thank you both for the praise <3

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:53 pm

No problem! I’ll love watching this play out, involved or not! <3

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:01 pm

Could Willowheart be Cat3? She desperately needs a mate and she also has some mental problems (Her mentor died, her best friend died.)

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:15 pm

She can be a candidate;; i'll pick who'll get Cat3 later though, probably when i feel like there's enough candidates

thank you for offering the bb! I'm sorry for her losses

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:34 pm

cat1 all the way for wild, then!
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:57 pm

BLEASE I NEED A SMALLBEAN KITTEN GOOSE IS DYING AND TIMING IS PERFECT

also proud grandpa crow will 10/10 be supportive cat 2

Denial [illegal baby spots open] Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:31 pm

@Sal Cat1 it is

@Falcon you got yourself Cat2 and a kit ;00

Cat3 is still open for entries

and i still need to find out how to get this plot aprooffeddd

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:32 pm

I would say that you should submit it to the plot board...

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:36 pm

is that where i ask for it to get approved? I've never done something like this before so i wouldn't really know. I'll look around the plot board, Thank you!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:37 pm

Yes it is, and glad I could help! If you have any more questions, just ask <3

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
TheaOfSunflowers

TheaOfSunflowers

Characters : Shadepaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Apprentice
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyWed May 27, 2020 8:44 am

This sounds really interesting, can I grab one of those illegal kit spots?

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] EmptyWed May 27, 2020 1:02 pm

of course ^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Denial [illegal baby spots open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next