Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come along with me [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Come along with me [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Come along with me [closed]   Come along with me [closed] EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 1:50

(OOC; sorry for such a long post, and i hope you don't mind the time skips! <33(also i didn't check for spelling errors))))

The white colored she-cat looked into the distance, her gaze resting on the horizon. The sun was barely visible, a thin sliver of light poking above the dark background. The sky was still very dark, the only thing coming from streaks of red staining the sky, caused by the rising sun. Despite how early it was, the sound of birds singing filled the space, making the early morning feel much more lively and welcoming.

Elsa let out a large yawn, already up and ready to start the morning. She didn't really have a particular motive, she just had the urge to do something. Not something wasteful like exploring, she had done enough of that. Looking around, she found a large, flat rock. Laying down on it's smooth surface, she began to ponder what purposeful things she could do.

The sun was now fully above the horizon, lighting the previously dark sky so it was now a pale blue. Elsa still sat on the rock, searching her mind. She knew that life as a loner was pretty lonely, but did she really have nobody to talk to? Shifting her clouded gaze over to her den, she looked upon two nests. One had been empty for quite a while. It took her a moment to think of the cat who had laid in it. 'Willow!' What had happened to their once beautiful friendship? They had once been like sisters, but they had started drifting further and further apart, Elsa had barely noticed.

She needed to find Willow. It'd been far too long since their last interaction, the she-cat could hardly bear it. Jumping up from the rock, she marched into the outskirts of the Twolegplace, Willow as her mission.

---

It'd seemed like hours since she had started looking for the other she-cat, but after talking to some kittypets and alley cats, she had finally been able to track down where Willow currently was. She'd heard from a nice kittypet that she was seen heading toward Elsa's den. After all this time she could've just stayed home? Brushing it off, she headed back the way she came, walking across roofs and sliding under fences. Soon enough, she arrived back at her den, just in time to find Willow there. "Willow! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Despite how exhausted she was, she didn't let it show in her mew. She kept her tone light and cheery as she went on. "It's been a while hasn't it? What have you been up to?"

As she waited for a response, her mind drifted away. She should do something with Willow, right? Surely she wanted to, but what? After a moment of thinking, she remembered something. One time when she was exploring the Twolegplace, she had come across a large forest-like place. It was definitely strange, but all the while it was gorgeous and smelled of flowers. Maybe she should take Willow there? "Hey, i want to show you something, will you come with me?"

---

After a small trek through the Twolegplace, there they stood, at the edge of the enclosed forest. It was just as the she-cat had remembered. Gorgeous, with the aroma of flowers drifting from it. It was almost like a dream. It was close to sunset now, so there were no Housefolk children running about. It was the perfect time to stay here! The sun was setting, casting familiar orange lights accompanied by dark shadows all across the clearing. The fireflies had started flying around, setting a soft, yet warm tone to the area. Brightly colored flowers surrounded the clearing, adding beautiful colors. The only word to describe the scene was gorgeous.

Guiding the other she-cat through the unfamiliar land, she spotted a large stone thing. It stood on stilts and was flat on top, but the back of it had a small wall on it. Though it was strange, it was the prefect place to sit. Despite how crowded the Twolegplace seemed, they could see a perfect view of the sunset from here. Elsa looked over at Willow. "So, what do you think of it?" Her mismatched eyes stared into hers, waiting for an answer. She hoped this was special enough for her friend, she really wanted to make her happy.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

Come along with me [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come along with me [closed]   Come along with me [closed] EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 16:15

OOC: No worries!

Although Willow had met many cats, some enemies, some friends, she still remembered the one with who she had grown up. Elsa. Memories resurfaced as she thought of them together, and she knew she needed to talk with Elsa again. She had never understood how they had grown apart so suddenly. Making a quick guess, Willow headed to the den where they had lived before Willow left.

Finding no one home but with Elsa's faint scent still there, Willow was about to leave when she heard a familiar voice. "What a coincidence! I was looking for you too!" Willow purred happily. "Well, I've just been hanging around here and there. Found myself some new friends, too. Some of them are even from the forest!" she answered, "What've you been up to?"

Following her friend, they soon arrived at the destination. The scene surprised Willow; she never knew that there was such a serene place in the loud, stinking Twolegplace. "It's beautiful!" she whispered, amazed. "I never knew such a place existed!"

Come along with me [closed] Downlo10 Come along with me [closed] Downlo15 Come along with me [closed] Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down

Come along with me [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace :: Great Garden-
Jump to: