Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes Empty
PostSubject: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 6:39

Hello everyone, it's your local Storm cloud here with another plot. This one is MUCH longer than the Never Break The Chain plot, and involves my first bean, Stormpaw. Please note that the plot segments are NOT finalized and some will most likely be combined and/or removed all together. At the end of this long post will be a basic summary of the plot and characters needed for it. THIS IS NOT THE SIGN-UP SHEET.

KEY
*/^ most likely will be combined with the one above/below it with the same symbol
* could be removed
! definite part of plot/and will not be combined with others
& broken into two or more threads of same title with pt.1, pt. 2, etc.

"Is StarClan really perfect after all...?

PLOT SEGMENTS:

• Doubts Are Normal!
    Acceptation of Fate or Denial?
    Do I Really Belong?{SOLO}
    Fake A Smile
    Unbearable
    Breaking Point
    Sometimes, Storms Just Happen
    Flowers Bloom
    Dear StarClan,
    Home Sweet Home

"Maybe they're just cats like us..."

DOUBTS ARE NORMAL!
After finding out she's half-Clan, Stormpaw begins to wonder if she really belongs in ThunderClan. She becomes more conscious of the fact StarClan currently hates mixed blood. She worries that the clan doesn't accept her, as she doesn't feel like she deserves to be accepted. {Cat A1} notices a change in Stormpaw, and asks her about it. As {cat A1} comforts her, {cat B1} overhears this and joins into the conversation.
Cat B1's reaction depends on the RPer
Cast:
Stormpaw- me
Cat A1- Preferably someone close to her in TC
Cat B1- doesn't matter, as long as it's TC

ACCEPTATION OF FATE OR DENIAL?
!
The talk with {Cat A1} helps Stormpaw feel a bit better, but she still worries. She goes to Fourtrees to consult StarClan about her problems. She admits her fear of not belonging and how she feels unwanted and not needed. {Cat A2} sees her and decides to taunt her, having overheard her fears. They bully her for a bit, until Stormpaw can't take it anymore and lashes out, clawing them somewhere on their pelt. Feeling awful, she frantically apologies and runs back to her territory, not speaking to anyone about it.
Cast:
Stormpaw- me
Cat A2- rude, spiteful cat. TC or non-TC, doesn't matter.

DO I REALLY BELONG?
After the encounter with {cat A2}, Stormpaw feels even worse than before. She begins to feel like a monster, having broken a promise to StarClan, her one constant. She broke the sacred truce, even if it wasn't a full moon, it was still in Fourtrees. Along with being half-Clan, she feels like she just keeps making more mistakes. Guilt begins to eat away at her, and she has constant nightmares. She knows no cat will understand whats going on with her, so she keeps it inside. She doesn't attend gatherings, and she's always on patrol. Stormpaw believes that if she does all that she can for ThunderClan, then StarClan will forgive her.
Cast:
Stormpaw- Me

FAKE A SMILE
{Cat A3} asks Stormpaw to share tongues and a piece of fresh-kill with them. Stormberry hesitantly accepts, knowing that her clanmates are probably worried. {Cat A3} remarks about the current StarClan situation, and it triggers Stormpaw's worries to come back. {Cat A3} seems to notice and asks if she's okay. Storm immediately says she's fine and makes up an excuse to leave.

Cast:
Stormpaw- me
Cat A3- someone in TC

UNBEARABLE
!
Stormpaw's behavior has somehow gotten word to Oakstar/Dustcloud. They decide it's time to tell her she's adopted. Stormpaw thought being half-clan was bad enough, but when she found out she was no clan, she snapped. You see, Stormpaw was found as a kit in ThunderClan territory, all alone and half starved, less than a moon old. Dustcloud and Oakstar had taken her in as their own, and she was never told of her heritage. Everyone else, of course, knew this. They'd all assumed she'd known, too. So when she found this out, Stormpaw mentally snapped. Everything she'd ever known was a lie, and she just couldn't take it anymore. She protests against that and runs off from camp, not coming back until the next morning.

Cast:

Stormpaw- me
Dust/Oak- either or, could even be another family member, like Nettle, Conifer, Rain, etc.

BREAKING POINT
!&
Stormpaw had made up her mind. She was leaving ThunderClan. But first, she'd need to say goodbye. Of course she couldn't just flat out tell them she was leaving. She invites her closest friends on a hunting patrol. Dacedream, Rainstrike, Coniferpaw, Daisypaw, and Leopardpaw. Afterwards, she brings prey to Oakstar, Dustcloud, and Ferretnose, her own little way of saying goodbye. She wishes them a good day and life before padding away. That leaves Icepaw and Cedarpaw. She figured she'd just tell them the truth. They weren't too close, so it wouldn't hurt. Reaction depends on RPers

Cast is cats listed above xD

SOMETIMES, STORMS JUST HAPPEN
Stormpaw leaves, though she's unsure where to go. She ends up in Twolegplace, lost and hungry. She meets cat {A4}. She realizes they mean no harm/are rude and doesn't fight them/proceeds to hiss and get in a fighting stance. All further events of this thread are based on the RPer
Cast:
Stormpaw- me
{Cat A4}- rogue/loner/kittypet.

FLOWERS BLOOM
!
Near a flower shop, Stormpaw, now calling herself Storm, meets {Cat A5}. They get on pretty well and she finds herself falling for them. It reminds her of the love she had for her Clan and she finds herself missing them. All further events based on RPer. {Cat A4} can be the same cat as {Cat A5}
Cast:
Storm/paw- me
{Cat A5}- rogue/loner/kittypet. Will most likely become her mate. Tom or she-cat.

DEAR STARCLAN,
!
Storm finds herself thinking of ThunderClan more and more. She wonders how all her friends are doing. She begins to regret leaving ThunderClan. But she doesn't regret meeting {Cat A5}. Storm sits down during the night and begins a speech and plea to StarClan. {Cat A5} follows her after realizing she's disappeared. They hear her plea to StarClan. Their reaction is based on RPer. While they are talking, {StC Cat} appears before them. The {StC Cat} tells Storm that ThunderClan will always welcome her back and tells her that her heart will always lead her to the place she considers home. How they word it and tell her is based on RPer.

Cast:
Storm/paw- me
{Cat A5}- same from FLOWERS BLOOM
{StC Cat}- A StarClan cat. Preferably kindhearted, can be from any Clan originally.

HOME SWEET HOME
!&
Storm feels even more restless after the encounter with the {StC Cat}. She realizes ever since she'd left ThunderClan, her heart had been calling home, back to ThunderClan. Her heart feels torn, because she doesn't want to leave {Cat A5}. She talks to {Cat A5} and tells them her backstory. She pleads for them to come back to ThunderClan with her. If they choose to come with her or not is up to RPer. If they don't come, Storm, heartbroken, leaves for ThunderClan. If they choose to come with her, Storm is positive that ThunderClan will accept them. Even with her optimism, she feels anxious, but {Cat A5} calms her nerves and they leave for ThunderClan. In the second part of it, Storm comes home alone/with {Cat A5}. ThunderClan's reaction depends on them.
Cast:
Storm- me
{Cat A5}- same cat from FLOWERS BLOOM and DEAR STARCLAN,

PLOT SUMMARY
So essentially, Stormpaw doesn't know that she's adopted, or non-Clanborn. She gets big sad and says "goodbye" to her friends and families. After the farewell, she runs away. She meets a non-Clan cat and something happens, they fight or not depending on RPer. Stormpaw drops the 'paw' from her name. Then she meets another cat/the same one and they start to bond. She develop crush on them. She confess. They becomes mates, Storm's happy. Storm realizes she misses ThunderClan. She becomes big sad again. During the night, she goes and starts asking StarClan for forgiveness. Mate comes, questions her, and either gets mad or feels sympathetic or whatever else the RPer decides. StarClan cat appears. They talk to her and she realizes she still belongs to ThunderClan. She tells mate, mate's RPer decides if they come or not, and either way Storm goes back to ThunderClan. ThunderClan's reaction depends on ThunderClan's Rpers. I'll put up the cast sheet next~
If anyone has any feedback, all is appreciated.
If one of your cats is listed in BREAKING POINT, and you don't want them to be, just tell me and I'll remove them~
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ^^

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 7:58

I can offer Blizzardshine as the StarClan cat Storm meets in "Dear StarClan"

She not only is a kindhearted she-cat, but she was a former TC leader and the one to lay down the "Open Clan" rules towards outsiders that Leopard and Oak then adopted, so it would make a lot of sense she would be very understanding and supportive of Stormpaw in her desire to return to TC.
Back to top Go down

Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes
Page 1 of 1