Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let me make it up to you [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Let me make it up to you [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] EmptyWed 17 Jun 2020 - 21:12

Smallbean let out a sigh, wandering into camp with a hare in his mouth. It'd been quite a slow day already, and it was only sunhigh. He'd gone out earlier in the morning to do some hunting, but it didn't keep him distracted as it would've most other days. His mind began to wander as soon as he walked out of camp and he wasn't able to focus, which ended up on him taking a walk to clear his thoughts before coming back to camp. By the time he got back the next wave of patrols had already left, so he might as well stay in camp for a while. Maybe he'd find something to distract him around camp? Dropping the hare on the fresh-kill pile, he scanned the camp for someone who he was comfortable talking to. It wasn't long until he saw Wildflower doing something not too far away from him.

He walked over to his daughter and sat next to her, resting his tail on her flank. "Hi Wildflower." He said, looking across camp. He really wanted to spend more time with her, as he wasn't walways there for her when she was younger. Not really knowing what to say, he asked her the first question that came to his mind. "So uh- what are you d-doing today?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] EmptyFri 19 Jun 2020 - 8:58

Her blind eyes flickered up as she scented her father approaching. Wildpaw-- no, Wildflower, she still wasn't used to it-- sat down, twining her tail with his. "Well, I was actually just coming to talk to you. I know I'm a warrior now, but I still want to keep my skills up, so I was wondering... do you want to spar a little?" She knew he wouldn't say no to her, and she felt bad about pressuring him into it, but she wasn't comfortable asking anyone else. And it'd be beneficial for him, too. Wildflower stretched, and allowed a hint of teasing to creep into her voice as she asked, "...unless you think I'll beat you." She growled in mock playfulness and stood up, expecting his response to be yes but waiting for him to say it.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 0:05

Letting out a small chuckle, he stood up from his spot. "Well, if your r-really want t-to" He knew that Wildflower had trained very hard to become a warrior, so he had no doubt that they'd be equally matched, despite her blindness. Picking himself up from where he sat, the small tom walked to a more secluded part of camp, one with plenty of open space, prefect for sparring. "I'll let you go first" He meowed, readying himself, sliding into a fighting stance.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 12:03

Wildflower wasn't sure if Smallbean sounded happy about it or not, but he'd said yes, so she followed him and dropped into a crouch. Maybe she should've thought about what she wanted to do first, but spontaneity was always a factor in real battles, and it was good to practice improvisation. Her ears pricked as Smallbean let her go first, and she nodded her thanks. The tawny molly's tail slowly snaked from side to side as she waited a moment, strategy now solidified in her head. An old lesson ran through her head: Wait. Keep waiting. Until they don't know what you're going to do.

When she felt like the amount of time had been sufficient, Wildflower leapt onto her father's back, making sure her claws only gripped his fur and not the delicate skin beneath. Balancing precariously on her back paws for a moment, she lightly batted his back with a couple of blows, though they were soft, with sheathed claws. "Just let me know if I'm hurting you at any point." It was easy to keep Smallbean pinned down. His name said it all. He was small. Although she was, too, she was still larger than him, and even a huge cat would find it hard to stand up with another cat on their back.

Wildflower used Leap And Hold, dealing 8 damage each turn, lasting 2 turns, and costing 10 stamina. Smallbean is pinned.

Wildflower

35/35 hp
80/90 sp | -10

Spotlake [pinned]
37/45 hp | -9
160/160 sp

Last edited by Salboat on Mon 22 Jun 2020 - 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 12:04

im so good at remembering dice
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15110

PostSubject: Re: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 12:04

The member 'Salboat' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Let me make it up to you [closed] Mistpe10
Let me make it up to you [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 17:14

The small tom waited, growing a bit confused when Wildflower just- sat there. He sunk into thought, trying to wrap his head around what she was doing. Was she waiting for him? He told her that she could go first, or maybe it was a battle tactic? Perhaps- "Oof!" Suddenly Wildflower was on top of him, batting at his back with sheathed paws. He fell to the ground under her weight. Sometimes his small size was useful, but definitely not in battle. He struggled to free himself, clawing at the earth. Smallbean pricked his ears when he heard her say something. "Oh, okay" He agreed to do so, even though he doubted that Wildflower would hurt him. Focusing back on their sparring battle, he continued trying to free himself.

Smallbean is pinned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] EmptyWed 24 Jun 2020 - 20:01

Wildflower felt a little bad about pinning down her father, but she needed to get the upper paw in this battle, and it was the only way she could think of to do it. The blind molly held on tight, making sure her claws didn't break Smallbean's skin - though the clumps of fur she'd inevitably torn out probably didn't feel so good. She simply aimed a few more blows at his back, not hard. In a normal battle, she wouldn't let go of her opponent when pinned down, and she wasn't going easy on Smallbean (practice, she told herself firmly - I shouldn't feel bad about fighting, this is for learning)

Smallbean is pinned.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 16:24

The tri-coloured tom continued to struggle under his daughter's grasp, trying with all of his might to squeeze out from beneath her. No matter how much of his strength he used, he didn't seem to budge. That was until it seemed like Wildflower's grip was starting to loosen. He felt himself start to slide out from beneath her. This was exactly what he needed! He'd be back on his feet if this kept up for a few moments more.

Smallbean is pinned

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me make it up to you [closed]   Let me make it up to you [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me make it up to you [closed]
Page 1 of 1