Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

fresh from the fight [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

fresh from the fight [closed] Empty
PostSubject: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 21:59

(Continuation of this topic)))

Tired, weak, and cold, Elsa ran the best she could, leaving kicked up leaves and dirt behind her. The bleeding in her wounds had slowed, but there was still a trail of blood drops behind her. She was no expert in medicine, but she knew enough to know that if her wounds went untreated an infection would surely set in. She just didn't know what to do about it. It wasn't long until the white she-cat stumbled upon a large clearing with a massive rock in the center of it. Too tired to continue fleeing, she collapsed. It didn't seem like she was being chased anyways, but she knew all too well that she should always expect the unexpected. Back when she lived with her housefolk, she often found herself getting into fights, even though she would always do her best to prevent them. Most of the time she would end up running away, only to find out that she was being followed the whole time, which lead to her getting wounds.

She perked her ears when she heard bushes rustle on the opposite side of the clearing. "H-hey, are you the amber tom from the river? Please don't hurt me, i already gave up!" She cried, digging her claws into the earth. She was in no shape to fight, maybe the tom had come back to finish her off. She kept her eyes on the bushes, preparing herself for what might be coming.

Last edited by Cotton on Sat 20 Jun 2020 - 9:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] EmptyFri 19 Jun 2020 - 5:50

Daisybloom had gone on a walk that day, and she decided she might pick up some herbs along the wya, if she spotted any. She had meandered over to Fourtrees, assuming she would be alone. But there’s was something, up high, where the leaders stood. It was white, and a cat? Confused, she started towards it. But then a voice called out, a scared she-cat. Quickening her pace, Daisybloom came up towards the stranger. Seeing her wounds, she gasp quietly. ”I won’t hurt you. Are you from the clans?” she asked, although she assumed the answer. It seemed that Elsa had gotten hurt in battle. By a tom near the river. Riverclan, maybe? ”I’m Daisybloom. And I’m going to help you.” she said, grabbing the bundle she had previously set down. She wanted to inspect the wounds closer, if her companion would allow it.[/color]

#44B3C7

Last edited by Deer on Tue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 23:06

The loner stared as the cat approached her, reassuring Elsa that she was no threat. Letting out a sigh of relief she observed the cat, noticing she didn't have much muscle and seemed to be carrying leaves. "N-no, i'm not a clan cat, i'm not too sure what you mean by 'clan'." She instinctively inched back a bit as the cat got closer. She knew she shouldn't be scared, but she really couldn't help it. "Oh, my name is Elsa. How would you know how to help me?" It was obvious by now that Daisybloom was trying to help, so she slowly grew less tense. She saw that Daisybloom seemed to be trying to get a closer look at her, so she stretched out a bit making it easier to see her wounds. It was then that she remembered the leaves she was carrying. "Are you going to help me with those?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 14:10

Daisybloom knew the loners outside of the clans had different levels of education on the clans. It seemed Elsa didn’t know about them. ”The clans are...groups, so to say. There are 5 of us, here in the forest. It’s a lifestyle.” she explained slowly. ”Nice to meet you.” She giggled. ”Yes, I’m a medicine cat. I was taught to heal with herbs.” she then looked that the marks on the white fur. It seemed like scratches, from a cat, possibly. ”What happened?” she asked. Letting Elsa answer, distracting her from the pain a bit, she started to apply the cobwebs, pressing them down to stop the bleeding.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 15:15

The loner's eyes sparkled with curiosity as Daisybloom explained the clans to her. "That seems so cool- nice to meet you too". It was nice to meet a forest- no, clan cat that didn't want to claw the life out of her. She looked up at the tabby as she asked her about how she'd gotten her wounds. "Well, i left where i was staying at the edge of the twolegplace this morning to explore a bit. You see, i love discovering new places. I soon made it to a river and started collecting pretty things from it's shallows, then and amber tom with a darker head attacked me, even after i calmly introduced myself, clearly not wanting to fight. One thing lead to another, and now i'm here." She sighed, looking off into the forest. "You know, it's happened before. I've accidentally wandered into places where cats will fight me if i'm there. Sometimes i win, sometimes i lose. The truth is, i hate to fight, i think it's awful to hurt other cats." She paused. "S-sorry, sometimes i get lost in conversation and end up talking too much." She said with a nervous laugh. She barely know who this cat was, yet she found herself taking to her like she's known her for moons.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:43

Daisybloom nodded. ”You might be able to join one, if yiu really want. But everyone’s more on-guard, including the leaders, after...” she trailed off. She didn’t want this care Elsa with tales of the Righteous Few. ”Ah, sounds like a Riverclanner? Fishy smell to him? Anyways, if you go onto a clan’s ‘territory,’ where the live, they get pretty aggressive about getting you off.” she said. It was kind of rude, how mean some could be, but...”It’s part of the warrior code, a set of rules we, well, most of us anyways, have to follow.” she explained. It seemed the loner was still in pain from the scratches. She started to ground the cob nuts, and decided to give Elsa some tips. ”If you are ever bleeding, grab some cobwebs and put them on the wound, like I did. And if you can find some of these nuts,” she gestured to the small, brown nuts, ”Crush them up, and apply them if you can.” She rubbed the ointment into the scratches. ”How do you feel?” she asked.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] EmptyWed 24 Jun 2020 - 22:28

(OOC: please keep Daisybloom alive long enough for stormy's plot to end so that Elsa and Daisy can have some wholesome interaction back in TC someday iwi))

"might be able to join one..." Her voice was barely a mumble as she repeated the words, fixing her gaze on Daisybloom's paws as she pawed through different herbs. She's always been fascinated with the forest - no -clan cats, despite the fact she was attacked by almost all of them. Maybe she would think about joining them someday, but she couldn't leave Willow. She was almost like a sister to her. Daisybloom was already mid-sentence before Elsa realized she started talking again. She answered, hoping she heard the question correctly. "Yeah, he smelled like the canned fish that housefolk leave out for housecats, just not a strong of a scent, and it was a little bit different ." She paused when the clan cat began speaking again. "Oh, so they're kinda like the mean rogues that linger in the alleys in the town. When we get too close to where they stay they attack us. Except there's no rules there. It's just fight, eat, survive, and do whatever it takes to do so." She sighed. Clan life seemed so much more fair, she was almost wishing she could just find out what it was like. Her life was just struggling to make it through every moon.

She once again re-focused her attention on Daisybloom as she tended to her wounds. She seemed to be grinding up some kind of nut that was very unfamiliar to her. She opened her mouth to ask what those were, but Daisybloom answered her question before she could ask it. "Oh- cobwebs? I've never heard of that before, but you seem to know what you're doing." As for the nuts, it seemed like she'd have to stray away from the town to find any. The loner suddenly flinched a bit when Daisybloom pressed the paste into her wounds. "I'm okay."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] EmptyFri 26 Jun 2020 - 0:54

(ooc: this WILL happen)

Daisybloom nodded. Oakstar has always been very accepting, right now Thud Declan was her best shot. Still, even her leader was worried about what had happened. That’s why being leader would be hard. So many lives in your care, so much responsibilities. Most of the clan would follow the leader through everything. ”He sounds like a Riverclan cat. It’s one of the five clans. They are by, well, the river.” explained the medicine cat. ”Sort of it depends on the cat. The clan can be a factor as well. But our lives can seem pretty complicated to anyone outside of the clans.” she said. It seemed Elsa didn’t enjoy her life very much. She hoped that the white she-cat would find what she was looking for in life, someday.

She also seemed to need to know some healing, as these rouges and clan cats were attacking her. That’s why the Thunderclanner shared that info. She wanted Elsa to be safe. She had taken a liking too her, and hoped she would fare well. ”Yeah, it’s my job within the clan. I don’t fight like that tom you saw. Me and another, older she-cat called Mossbloom Neal anyone sick or injured in our clan.” Cobwebs were easy to find nearly everywhere, so long as there were spiders. ”That’s alright. But it you ever do find some, you could store them. Whatever you feel like.” she grinned.”Good. Now, I would try not to get into another battle right now, and don’t put to much strain anywhere with the wounds. They should close up eventually.”

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] EmptyTue 7 Jul 2020 - 1:19

(OOC: i don't have much muse right now, so i'm going to go ahead and wrap this up))

Elsa nodded as Daisybloom continued on, making sure to pay attention. This information could be useful, after all. Especially the information about healing; she didn't want to get wounded badly enough to risk death and know nothing about how to heal herself. "Wow, it seems like a lot of pressure, to have to heal any cat who is ill or injured. I know i certainly wouldn't be able to handle a duty like that." She didn't even experience what Daisybloom had to do back in her... clan, but didn't have to see to know that Daisybloom was worthy of her respect, and probably much more, considering that she chose to help her, rather than leaver her there, or worse, finish her off.

As Daisybloom finished tending to her wounds, Elsa carefully picked herself up, remembering how she had told her to be careful about staring areas with wounds. She grinned at Daisyboom and rested her tail tip on her shoulder. "I just want to thank you, i just wish there was a way i could repay you. I promise that i won't let what you taught me go to waste." She then turned away and hobbled toward the bushes on the opposite side of the clearing. "Thank you, and may we meet again soon!" And with that, she disappeared.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fresh from the fight [closed]   fresh from the fight [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

fresh from the fight [closed]
Page 1 of 1