Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A warning from the stars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

A warning from the stars Empty
PostSubject: A warning from the stars   A warning from the stars EmptyThu 1 Sep 2022 - 18:07

OOC: takes place right after the August med cat meetup.  We just now got our dreams so Batsong is sharing with the others high ups in windclan as soon as I got it.  So yeah this is fair amount of time before the gathering it just took awhile for dreams to come in :)   So try not to mention anything that didnt happen before like the 15th)

Batsong flicked her tail back and forth conflicted over what her dream meant.  She had no idea.  She last time knew what the dream was about. But this time?? She sighed looking at her paws as she walked home from the moonstone.  The dream was so confusing.  Why starclan couldnt just tell her what she was supposed to know was a mystery to her.  It was furstrating.

Walking to the leaders den she called for Shrikestar softly, she got Smallbean as well.  This was something they both should hear ... perhaps they knew something about it that would be more clear to them.

Hesitating she also called for Coyotegrin to meet with them.  It was well known that Coyotegrin and Batsong did not get along well at all but Batsong knew that as part of the council, Coyotegrin should probably hear the riddle of a dream.  In case if was in any way related to the tunnels.  Besides, maybe in some way, this would show Coyotegrin that she still trusted her... even if they didnt always see eye to eye.

Once they were all gathered in a private part away from the rest she began.  If shrikestar wanted to share this to the whole clan, that was his decision but for now just the council would hear.

Thank you all for joining me here.  This dream from starclan is confusing to make anything of it.  My dreams before I have always been able to understand but this one... I have no idea what it means and was hoping that maybe one of you would.

She repeated word for word what starclan had told her.

"The newt rests on the orchid in the bright day, leaving it open for the claws of a bird."  she looked blankly at her clanmates... yeah that was the whole thing.  She shrugged.  I understand they are warning us of something... but what? I have no idea.  Perhaps we need to be more careful of hawk and eagle attacks soon? she suggested but really it was anyones guess what the cryptic dream meant

Maybe warn the apprentices and young warriors to be careful of the skies while hunting??

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: A warning from the stars   A warning from the stars EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 5:04

Coyotegrin was surprised when Batsong asked her to join her for a brief moment, but the medicine cat looked troubled. When she arrived to the meeting, she found the rest of the council gathered as well. Ah, so this was important. She settled down next to Shrikestar and listened to Batsong intently.

"I feel as if that's a little too easy for an omen... We don't have a cats named Orchid or Newt... Yet... But maybe the claws from above is referring to SkyClan. They are prone to violence. Do they have any cats named after a bird over there?"

She glanced to the other council members.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A warning from the stars   A warning from the stars EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 13:20

Shrikestar nodded and followed Batsong to a secluded part of the clearing, where an important meeting was to take place. He listened to StarClan's words, and they were as cryptic as ever. He mulled them over, letting the words toss around in his head, but they were vaguer than usual. What were they supposed to mean?

"They do," he replied to Coyotegrin confidently, remembering his run ins with a certain bird-named warrior in that clan. "Perhaps it is something detailing our vulnerability," he mused, though he couldn't imagine what they would mean. Was it about them being out in the open, rather than in dens? That just meant they were closer to StarClan, though. They couldn't possibly take issue with that, right? "We should be alert, just in case."
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: A warning from the stars   A warning from the stars EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 9:56

The sound of his name being called caught Smallbean's attention. It was Batsong- she'd called his name, and she looked worried. He got a feeling that he knew what this would be related to, especially considering how she'd just gotten back from the half-moon meeting. It made him worried, she seemed rather urgent.

Following the she-cat to the far edge of camp, he sat beside Shrikestar, Coyotegrin soon joining them. Batsong explained to them her Starclan dream, leaving all three cats confused. Starclan hadn't gotten any more specific since he was a medicine cat, that was for sure.

His ears raised at Shrikestar and Coyotegrin's deciphering of the dream. They both made good points. "I think staying alert of anything would be a good idea- whether bird attacks or Skyclan." 'Or anything else, for that matter.' Usually these prophesies were what you'd least expect them to be about. Maybe Batsong saw something in her dream that might help. "Did you see anything, Batsong? Or was it just a voice?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: A warning from the stars   A warning from the stars EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 11:17

Batsong saw that none of the rest of the council had much clue what this meant either. She sighed a little with a shrug . No visions, it was only the voice she answered the deputies question.

“For now I guess there is not a lot we can do I know no one named bird or newt so there isn’t much we could do to warn them even if we wanted to.”

(Ooc sorry for short post am on mobile : we can probably end topic here? Unless y’all have something else you want on here too

PostSubject: Re: A warning from the stars   A warning from the stars Empty

Back to top Go down

A warning from the stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: