Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No Trespassing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

No Trespassing  Empty
PostSubject: No Trespassing    No Trespassing  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 9:09 pm

Daisybreeze was out hunting alone.  She needed the time to think. So far she liked that about being a warrior, you could go out on your own and finally have a chance to relax away from everyone when needed. She was still not sleeping well at night missing her brother Gold.  Hunting let her focus on something else and she wished to sometimes stay out here forever.

As she was alert and sniffing around for any hints or tails of rabbits, she caught a scent that was more so cat and it was not any of her clanmates! Her  fur along her spine rose and she squinted her eyes scanning the hills around the moor-land. She kept low to the ground unsure of what or who was around her. Was another clan invading? IT didn't smell of any of the other clans though ... interesting.

Creeping forward she let out a soft hiss seeing what looked to be a rouge just out and about in the middle of their territory.

She was not happy about this at all.  She glanced quickly side to side to make sure there was not more of them but it looked to be just the one...

She let out a hiss and approached "You are on windclan land... leave now" she gave out her warning.  She could feel the adrenaline spike and subconsciously her claws dug a little into the earth below her.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

No Trespassing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Trespassing    No Trespassing  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 11:56 pm

[it's been a second since i've used the battle system, so if i've gotten anything wrong please let me know and i'll happily correct it! <3]

Green half-lidded eyes met those of Daisybreeze's, briefly breaking the stare for a heedless eyeroll. He really couldn't go anywhere, could he?

Clementine had originally been out to patrol, recruit, the usual- his duties. But every now and then he'd be caught while passing through clan territory- to his annoyance. This cat had managed to notice him before he noticed her- something he would need to brush up on. He was almost never this careless while on enemy territory.

The cat began to approach him, and with every pawstep she took it was more and more blaringly obvious to Clementine that she was hostile no matter his reaction. If he tried hard enough he might be able to squeeze himself out of this fight, but it had been a second since he'd flexed his claws, and he didn't want to risk the chance of his enemy landing the first blow.

So, before Daisybreeze could lift her paws from the earth and slash at him, he made the first move, darting at her with swift accuracy. Extending his claws, he slashed at her flank a few times before jumping a safe distance away. "Even if I left you wouldn't let me go unscathed." He hissed, lowering his body into fighting stance. I'll make the order proud.

Clementine used Front Paw Strike and Dirty Trick on Daisybreeze, dealing 12[7+5] HP and costing 14[7+7] SP

Clementine

30/30 HP
56/70 SP [-14]

Daisybreeze
18/30 HP [-12]
70/70 SP

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/

No Trespassing
Page 1 of 1