Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ghosting [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Ghosting [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Ghosting [closed]   Ghosting [closed] EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 19:56

Clementine let out an exhausted huff. His olive eyes focused on the trail before him, a path that he'd walked many times before, yet he couldn't feel more lost. By heart he was a drifter, most of his days were spent wandering. It was what he did, it was his job. Before, though, he felt he had direction. Until Hyacinth disappeared. He didn't realize how much he depended on her for direction until she was gone. With the life that they lived, it could only be assumed that the worst had happened. He tried not to think about it.

And even though he was used to walking, he had never felt more tired.

The rumbling of his stomach pulled him from the depths of his thoughts. It had been a while since he'd eaten, he supposed. There were bound to be some prey around, even they needed to scavenge for food. The alleys of the Twolegplace was the perfect place for them to find crowfood; the Twolegs seemed to have an endless supply. Pulling himself together, he lifted his nose to the breeze, managing to discern the smell of fresh mouse from the overwhelming plethora of scents the Twolegplace provided. Any cat who lived here managed to block them out. Forcing his aching limbs to continue to carry his weight, he stayed low to the ground, vigilantly scanning the darkness for a flicker of movement. At the slightest motion, he leapt, swiping his unsheathed claws at the rodent.

Clementine attempted to catch mouse. Attempt was unsuccessful, costing -05 SP

Too little too late, he noticed the slight glitter of twoleg material. His claws hooked into the wire and the trap slammed shut, echoing off of the stone walls. "Fox-dung!" He softly cursed. Now every cat in his vicinity would know where he was. A growl rose in his throat. And, of course, the mouse had scampered away before he could do anything about it. He sighed.

The conspicuous crack of a twig echoing off of alley walls behind him caught his attention. Of course, just his luck that some cat decided to approach him. Ears erected and eyes wide, he pressed himself against the alley wall. He shivered at it's chill. The pawsteps grew closer - there was only one cat. Now that there wasn't really an order to recruit to anymore, he didn't feel a need to seek out anyone. And he could take on one cat if he needed to, right? He wouldn't run. It wasn't like he could run far even if he wanted to. Lifting his chin, he called out to the cat. "Who's there." He challenged. He didn't feel like being kind right now. There wasn't a point right now. He'd face this cat with opposition should they show even a sign of aggression.

Clementine:
095/100 SP

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Fri 3 Feb 2023 - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

Ghosting [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Ghosting [closed]   Ghosting [closed] EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 19:56

The member 'cotton' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Ghosting [closed] Mistpe10
Ghosting [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Finney_111

Finney_111

Libra Pig
Number of posts : 9

Ghosting [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosting [closed]   Ghosting [closed] EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 20:42

Boogi carefully walks down the alley. With curiosity running through her veins, Boogi creeps through the dark shadows. The sound of a trap echoing through the alley caught her attention. "Hello, I've heard a noise?" Boogi whispers loud enough for a cat to hear. With a quick glance of what happened, Boogi sighed. "You've got to be crazier than a fox in a fit to come down this part of town!" Boogi paces herself to a fastened pace towards the tom.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

Ghosting [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosting [closed]   Ghosting [closed] EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 20:29

To his relief, not that he'd show it, the incoming cat wasn't hostile. Instead, it was a curious young tabby who had too much to say. "Yeah, you've heard a noise. Obviously." His voice was gruff and unpleasant, a stark contrast to the she-cat's soft whisper. Why did cats always feel a need to state the obvious. He huffed. "Same could be said about you. I could defend myself against an enemy. I don't see a cat like you winning a fight." He grumbled, relaxing his stance. He still made sure to keep his guard up, though. He wouldn't let this she-cat pull a fast one on him. "I grew up in these alleys. You know nothing of danger." The she-cat was naïve. Either that or just stupid. "If anything, you're the crazy one for coming up to a cat you don't know. I could tear off your face right now if I wanted to." 'Lucky for her, I have more class than that.'

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Finney_111

Finney_111

Libra Pig
Number of posts : 9

Ghosting [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosting [closed]   Ghosting [closed] EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 20:43

"Well, how about you mind your own business. I'll have you know that I'm quite fine walking through an alley all by myself. I could handle you!" Boogi rolled her green eyes in annoyance. Though, she did feel slightly relaxed at the sign that this cat didn't pounce in seconds. Which means she might have a chance against the tom. "Danger is a silly word, as for danger is only dangerous if youre stupid. Hence I am not as for I walk these alleys with confidence through my paws." Boogi states to the tom. "Say, what's your name? ...So that I can know to never come near you again of course that is. Treating a she-cat like I with that much disrespect should get you hospitalized."
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

Ghosting [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosting [closed]   Ghosting [closed] EmptySat 11 Feb 2023 - 23:23

"Oh yeah? You could handle me." 'You daft kit.' Clementine was bigger and stronger than her. He could beat her without question. This cat was cocky. "You better be careful. Confidence is only a shield if you have claws to back it up. Confidence would get a cat like you killed." It was a wonder that she wasn't already dead. Twolegplace cats were brutal. "Not to mention, having confidence does not mean you're smart." The more she went on, the more he wondered how she hadn't gotten herself killed yet.

Boogi's tone grew more entitled and conceited. "You better watch it, kit." He stepped forward and spoke into her ear, voice turning to a low growl. "A she-cat like you should learn to mind her business and watch her back when in rogue-ridden alleys." Gaze locked on the path ahead, he walked past her, leaving her behind him. "And my name is Clementine." He grumbled, not bothering to look over his shoulder.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghosting [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosting [closed]   Ghosting [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosting [closed]
Page 1 of 1