Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 15:22

Shrikestorm climbed to the top of Tallrock, preparing to address the clan. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather at the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2439

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 16:11

Blazekit charged over from the other side of camp where she’d been playing, skidding to a stop near the Tallrock. Her parents hadn’t told her she would be apprenticed today, but her mother had groomed her a little extra. Blazekit, being Blazekit, of course promptly got dirty. She had no idea what was about to happen today.

OOC: I accidentally put Blazekit on the Tallrock somehow so I fixed that.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 16:58

"Blazekit, you've reached the age of six moons. From now until you've reached warriorhood, you will be known as Blazepaw. Smallbean will be your mentor."
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 22:13

Blazepaw’s jaw dropped in shock. “Wait, what? Today? Oh okay, yes! Um, where’s Smallbean?” She looked around quickly.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 10 Apr 2022 - 15:02

Smallbean's ears raised when he heard his name called. "Oh.. Here! I'm here." He called, standing up and rushing over to his new apprentice. "ahah... Nice to meet you, Blazepaw, I'm pleased to be mentoring you." He stood awkwardly, eventually reaching out to touch noses with his new apprentice. "Yeah... so how would you like to go out and see the territory?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 10 Apr 2022 - 16:03

Blazepaw could barely keep from jumping for joy when she saw her mentor approach. “I’m so excited to be an apprentice!” she squealed. “That sounds epic! When can we go?” Blazepaw was smiling so hard she felt like her muzzle would fall off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1