Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fly's Character Profiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

Fly's Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 4:03 pm

Last edited by Flybot on Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 pm; edited 37 times in total (Reason for editing : added grub jr; moved firefly to deceased)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 5:42 pm

HEATHERBERRY
HEATHERBERRYNAMESHADOWCLANAFFILIATION#008B8B #AE9550DIALOGUE COLORALIVESTATUS
SHE-CATGENDERMedicine Cat T4 (T3 warrior stats)RANKWake Up - KowloonTHEMEYORK CHOCOLATEBREED

Fly's Character Profiles JaZZNs4
A P P E A R A N C E

Heatherberry is a medium build and stands taller next to most forest born cats. Born outsider, her genetics lead her to be more muscular in look than normal lean ShadowClan born cats. Her fur is a mix of a dark brown/rust and black in the sun, and completely black in the shadows. With recent stress, however, she has started to grey. She has one small spot of white on her chest. Her eyes are a pale green. Her claws are unable to retract fully, making them peek out past the tips of her paws by about half an inch.

A badger has permanently injured her left shoulder, leaving teeth marks as scars. A wolf attack took her left eye.

She wears a one-eyed badgers pelt.

Art:

more art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Dislikes: Swimming
Fears: Deep water
Strengths: Adaptable, loyal, kind
Weaknesses: Swimming

If you befriend Harrier, there could be a chance she'll be loyal to you until her last breath. As she's grown older, however, she's been watching cats much more closely, especially ones within her clan. Loyalties are harder than ever to obtain now.

She has a shy but happy personality and enjoys making friends. Her favorite interactions are with high kits and apprentices for their innocent outlook on life. The future of Shadowclan depend on them, after all.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Lineage: 1st Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Stray NPC |DECEASED|
Father(s): Stray NPC |DECEASED|
Adopted Mother(s): Leopardstar
Adopted Father(s): Echomist

Siblings

Step Sister(s): Moondancer✞, Badgermask
Step Brother(s): Batswarm✞

Mate(s)

Mate:  Sablestrike
Ex(s): TBA

Children

Daughter(s): Frecklekit, Juniperkit, Hollowkit
Son(s): Willowkit
Adopted Daughter(s): N/A
Adopted Son(s): N/A

Education

Mentor(s): Marshmallow, Burdockroot
Apprentice(s): N/A

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Sablestrike, Leopardsun, Russetrye, Lightningbreeze
Best Friends: Burdockroot
*Loyalties: Badgermask, Echomist, Burdockroot, Sablestrike

Enemies

Enemies: N/A
Arch Enemies: Vipershade
H I S T O R Y

Timeline:

Creation topic:
Harrierkit of ShadowClan
First Word(s):
uneven odds

**Budding Loyalties: TBA

T I E R

TBA

——————————
Last Word(s): N/A

Death Topic: N/A

——————————
*Loyalties will change only under EXTREME circumstances. Once Harrier has marked a cat as someone she trusts completely, it will be hard to destroy that trust.

**Budding loyalties means there's a chance for full blown loyalty, but only with further interactions.

Last edited by Flybot on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:59 am; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:21 pm

♰ MR. WORM* ♰
MR. WORMNAMESTARCLANAFFILIATION#8e5916DIALOGUE COLORDECEASEDSTATUS
TOMGENDERELDERRANKTBATHEMEN/ABREED

A P P E A R A N C E

Mr. Worm has brown eyes and is an all white cat whose pelt has seen better days. Due to his aging bones, he's been unable to fully groom himself. He'll squint his eyes during times his eyesight fails.

*Mr. Worm is a TEMPORARY NPC used for the 2022-23 sitewide

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Dislikes: Cold and rain
Fears: Forgetting how to return home
Strengths: His hearing is incredible
Weaknesses: His eyesight and memory are going

He treats every cat equally, unbothered by their background. He's lived a long life and has great patience with even the most foul of personalities.
He loves listening to stories of young cats and old, and will gladly share his as well.

Lineage: Temporary NPC Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): |DECEASED|
Father(s): |DECEASED|

Siblings

He's sure he had one or two. Or did he?

Mate(s)

Mate:  The love of his life! He could talk about her for ages... What was her name again..?
Ex(s): He has had his fair share of mates over the years, to be honest. None as memorable as his very last one.

Children

Mr. Worm has no children, having been snipped by twolegs when he was a kit. He will gladly act like your his own flesh and blood if you ask him. Recently, the twolegs letting him live in their barn gave him a young tom to look after.

Education

Learned all he knows about hunting from the cat that lived in the barn before him. She had a name, but Mr. Worm can't recall it anymore. Every time he tries, he just gets sad.

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends:
Best Friends:

Enemies

Enemies:

H I S T O R Y

Mr. Worm has lived all his life in some twolegs barn. Though he's not confined to it and can wander about as he wishes, he will always return home. He hunts for food on his own but in the winter the twolegs will leave him something to eat. There was another cat who trained him in the ways of a barn cat, her name escapes him and it saddens him greatly.

There's a young tom he has to look after and training as his successor. He could talk your ears off about the lil guy. A troublemaker for sure.

T I M E L I N E

Plot(s):  Creation

——————————
Last Word(s): "I'm home!"

Death Topic: Long Awaited Nap

Moonstone Topic(s): Tigerpaw's Moonstone

Last edited by Flybot on Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:05 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 4:51 pm

Firefly ✞
FireflyNAMETHUNDERCLANAFFILIATION#8B0000DIALOGUE COLORDECEASEDSTATUS
SHE-CATGENDERT5 ELDERRANKIn My Blood - The ScoreTHEMESOMALI MIXBREED

Fly's Character Profiles J1hIu3l
sprite by Aspen!

A P P E A R A N C E

Firefly has a russet or orange ombre coloured pelt with a solid black stripe from head to tail, and black elbows. She has slight tabby markings on her face. Her eyes are green.

There is a scar on the right side of her face after being struck by lightning. Her right ear is also half burnt. A scar on her maw from a spar with Curlyfluff, and one on her chest from her father Nightstalker.

Aditional photos:

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Loves: Acornstem, Mottlestar
Dislikes: Disloyalty
Hates: Vipershade (Nightstallker/Nightstar) 
Fears: StarClan , dying and the ones she loves not knowing how much she loved them
Strengths: Loyal, headstrong, brave, confident
Weaknesses: Hotheaded, holds grudges, fights first asks questions later

Fire is strong in her belief that ThunderClan is the best and could never do wrong. Outsiders could never be her friend, as they would be relentlessly bullied for their background. Her hotheadedness makes her speak without thinking, and will always opt to urge others to start a fight with her if they aren't within her own territory. Inside ThunderClan, though, she will hit first.

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Mottlestar
Father(s): Vipershade

Siblings

Sister(s): Murkyripple, Rosethorn ♰, Turtlepaw
Brother(s): Thrushnose
Step Sister(s): Briarrose
Step Brother(s): Redsun

Mate(s)

Mate:  Acornstem

Children

Adopted Daughter(s): Peonylight
Adopted Son(s): N/A

Education

Mentor(s): Comfreyheart
Apprentice(s): Shrewpaw ♰ , Sandpaw

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Comfreyheart, Acornstem
Best Friends: Rosethorn ♰ , Curlyfluff

Enemies

Arch Enemies: Jayfrost, Vipershade

H I S T O R Y

History:

Successful Belly Rake count:
bugs, nuts and stems
rest and healing
up and at 'em[/ur]
born to hunt
brush fire
dryer lint
a snatch of claws

T I M E L I N E

Plot(s): NA
Creation topic:Firefly of ThunderClan
First Word(s): Jail-Break

——————————
Last Word(s): "Please... Please don't say it."

Death Topic: ten million

——————————

Last edited by Flybot on Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:35 pm; edited 34 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 1:54 am

♰ BATSWARM ♰
BATSWARM NAMESHADOWCLANAFFILIATION#98817bDIALOGUE COLORDECEASEDSTATUS
TOMGENDERT4 WarriorRANK~THEMECALICO MIXBREED

A P P E A R A N C E

A muted/dilute orange calico with fluffy and soft fur that is groomed and neat at all times. He has green eyes that he himself will always refer to as emerald or a brilliant shade of forest green. Claws are always at an appropriate length to avoid accidentally scratching himself while he grooms. His whiskers are long.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Loves: Himself
Dislikes: Working, nature, mud
Fears: Going bald
Strengths: TBA
Weaknesses: Vain, unobservant

For no reason in particular, Batswarm rarely speaks. Having said not a word during or after birth or even during his apprentice ceremony. When he does speak, however, it's straight to the point, sarcastic, and rude no matter your rank. The only cats he'd even try to hold his tongue for would be his own parents or ShadowClan's leader. But even then he may just opt to not saying a word.

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Leopardsun
Father(s): Echomist

Siblings

Sister(s): Asterpaw, Moondancer, Badgermask, Cinderpaw
Brother(s): Dawnkit
Step Sister(s): Harriertalon

Education

Mentor(s): Singedfox
Apprentice(s): N/A

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: N/A

Enemies

Arch Enemies: N/A

H I S T O R Y

Spoiler:

T I M E L I N E

Plot(s): a warning to the people [closed battle]
Creation topic: Batkit of ShadowClan
First Word(s): brighter than the sun

T I E R

T3 Warrior⇨ T4 Warrior

——————————
Last Word(s): "Please..."

Death Topic: a warning to the people

Last edited by Flybot on Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 4:15 pm

♰ HANK ♰
HankNAMEOutsider/ThunderClanAFFILIATION#0e7a0d xbox greenDIALOGUE COLORAliveSTATUS
TOMGENDERT4 ROGUERANKTBATHEMEBORNEO BAYBREED

A P P E A R A N C E

*Hank is a TEMPORARY NPC for the ThunderClan Clanwide 2023 for the sake of adding new NPC blood to ThunderClan

100% Feral blood gives him the use of:

Natural Instinct:
+1 to all hunting rolls regardless of location, clan and prey.
Feral Ferocity (Passive):
Negates all other clans’ passives. Having true wild cat blood makes your character hardier, with better survivability and highly adaptable to changes in the environment, as well as confrontations with rivals. With this passive, no cat regardless of clan or training will have a passive advantage over yours. Star Striker is the exception and is still active.
Savage Smite:
Pins for two turns
Damage: 10HP each turn.
SP: 20 each turn.

50% Feral Blooded cats will be born from this NPC

Same benefits as above with the exception of Savage Smite. The special attack will instead be whatever their clan's that they trained under as an apprentice is. A player can choose to have the feral cat passive or their clan’s passive. Natural Instinct is a freebie.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Dislikes: open terrain, cold
Fears: TBA
Weaknesses: The strange language the forest cats are using. Why should he have to use it when he's going home soon, anyway...?

Hank knows very few words of the language the forest cats speak, and has no ambition to learn. He speaks in an unknown tongue, save for those few words he does know.

He's very aloof in terms of the forest happenings, chosing to remain by Sleet and Aurelia's side. He believes that there is a God for life and a God for the afterlife, while death is a separate being altogether: a beast that silently stalks its prey until they can no longer hold onto their physical form.

Lineage:

Immediate Family

Mate(s)

Mate:  DECEASED THUNDERCLAN NPC

Children

TBA

H I S T O R Y

[HISTORY]

T I M E L I N E

Plot(s):  

——————————
Last Word(s): "...Be kind and thoughtful to those around you, and do not forsake your bloodline."
Topic: You are... Love.

Last edited by Flybot on Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 11:24 pm

Grub
GRUBNAMEROGUEAFFILIATION#e49b0fDIALOGUE COLORALIVESTATUS
TOMGENDERTier 4 RogueRANK ADHD - Silent Child (explicit)THEMEN/ABREED

Fly's Character Profiles J1hHWkQ
sprite by Aspen!

A P P E A R A N C E

Currently owns the Old Rogue Camp

Grub has a mottled pelt of orange, white, and black and has mischievous yellow eyes. A white and orange mottled pattern around his eyes resembles a mask. He looks greasy all the time and could probably use a dentist.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Dislikes: Rules, order, the clans
Fears: Being alone
Strengths: Knowledgeable in even the mundane, survival instincts
Weaknesses: Loneliness

Paws are rated E for Everyone. You can tell him what the rules are, but that just makes him want to break them even more. He's curious by nature and will willingly cause trouble if it means his curiosity will be satisfied. He is the enemy of many and the friend of few; a bold personality can rub a lot of cats the wrong way.

The death of Mr. Worm really tore into him, making life at the barn unbearable to be at alone - regardless of it being filled with farm life. Every step he takes there reminds him of his days as the old man's apprentice, making being there mentally taxing. But outside of the barn, he finds it to be even quieter. Unable to stand being away from OR living in the barn, he wanders the forest in search of literally anything to make noise and cast aside the incessant thoughts that plague his mind. Even at the cost of others.

Lineage: 2nd Gen (Adopted by Mr. Worm)

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): |UNKNOWN NPC|
Father(s): |UNKNOWN NPC|

While his real parents are unknown to him, he did think of Mr. Worm  as a father figure and loved him dearly even if he purposely caused the old man a lot of trouble...

Siblings

None

Mate(s)

Mate:  n/A
Ex(s): N/A

Children

Son(s): Spider, Weaver, Fish, Louse
Daughter(s): Echo, Grub Jr
Adopted: Maggot (nonbinary)

Education

Everything he knows about hunting he has learned from Mr. Worm. Not manners, though.

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Ajex
Best Friends: N/A

Enemies

Enemies: Perchstar, Nectarflower, Sablestrike, Firefly, Swanpaw

H I S T O R Y

Picked up by humans to be Mr. Worms successor at the barn, no one but the old barn cat knew he would be any trouble. While he did his work of chasing mice and stalking sheep, he did so yappin' nonstop and complaining that he could be exploring instead of working. He knew his dad didn't like it, but Grub would disappear for days on end as he got older.

During one of his long excursions, he had no idea Mr. Worm had been picked up and taken somewhere for weeks. Upon returning home, he ran into a dying Mr. Worm. It still haunts him to this day. He's unable to be alone for long periods of time or his thoughts return to that day.

T I M E L I N E

Spoiler:

Plot(s): at the edge of the universe
First Word(s):wrecking ball

——————————

Last edited by Flybot on Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:57 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 5:49 pm

Vinecrawler
VINECRAWLERNAMETHUNDERCLANAFFILIATIONFeral #568203 Forest #4a646cDIALOGUE COLORALIVESTATUS
TOMGENDERT5 WARRIORRANKcreature - half aliveTHEMEFERAL MIXBREED

A P P E A R A N C E

Vinecrawler takes after his father - a huge feral tom from a distant island - in size and intimidation. He has a dull outer pelt with a light brown chest and belly. Like his mother, there are slight tabby stripes on his head, back legs, and tail. His eyes are a golden brown, slightly amber in color. His nose is a bright pink.

Like his siblings, he towers over the usual clan cat.

50% Feral Blooded Exclusives:

Natural Instinct
+1 to all hunting rolls regardless of location, clan and prey.

Feral Ferocity (Passive)
Negates all other clans’/rogue/kittypet passives. Having true wild cat blood makes your character hardier, with better survivability and highly adaptable to changes in the environment, as well as confrontations with rivals. With this passive, no cat regardless of clan or training will have a passive advantage over yours. Star Striker is the exception and is still active.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Loves: the great outdoors
Dislikes: small spaces
Strengths: hunting
Weaknesses: swimming

Vinecrawler is quick to be annoyed, but is just as quick to give an apology for being out of line... If he feels he said anything wrong. He follows the teachings of Gekala which can be found here. Vine is loyal to his family, with morals only suited for a feral born cat: he will put another out of their 'misery' with a prayer to the God of Death as though that was the highest honor he could give.

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): ThunderClan NPC
Father(s): Hank (Feral NPC)

Siblings

Sister(s): Crocuspaw
Brother(s): Wigglepaw, Turtlepaw

Education

Mentor(s): Thrushnose
Apprentice(s): Brightpaw

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Quailprowler

Enemies

Arch Enemies: N/A

H I S T O R Y

Spoiler:

T I M E L I N E

Plot(s):
Howling Winds
dust to dust
hold your breath, it'll be a while
telle est la vie d'un misérable
shooting star
the deep end
Creation topic: Vinekit of ThunderClan
First Word(s): "Badger attack!!!"

——————————
Last Word(s): TBA

Death Topic: TBA

Last edited by Flybot on Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 10:46 pm

VIRTUE*
VIRTUENAMERiders of the StormAFFILIATION#647C9FDIALOGUE COLORALIVESTATUS
TOMGENDERT4 ROGUERANKTBATHEMEN/ABREED

A P P E A R A N C E

A harsh past life in the streets of fighting to survive left him with one eye which is green, and a body littered with scars under a rough silver and black tabby patterned pelt. His voice is much softer than his appearance which often surprises others. Sometimes he tangles leaves and flower petals into his pelt because he thinks it's cute. And it is!

*Virtue is a temporary NPC used for the 2024 ShadowClan Clanwide.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Likes: traveling and seeing new sights, meeting new cats, flowers and cute things
Dislikes: Hostile situations
Fears: Getting lost and separated from his Nomadic companions
Strengths: Fighting from the shadows
Weaknesses: Can be too soft-hearted

There is not a mean bone in his body, but he would draw blood - even kill - to protect his loved ones. He has a soft spot for cute things and loves flowers especially. His hobby is making flower crowns using different flowers along the Nomad groups travels. He wished picked flowers would last longer, though.

Lineage: 1st Generation Temp NPC Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): N/A
Father(s): N/A

Siblings

Brother(s): Steadfast

Mate(s)

Mate:  N/A

Children

There may never be a time where Virtue has children of his own, but he hopes to be the best uncle there is to Steadfast and Cherish's kits when they're finally born. He also takes on a mentor roll to younger cats that come and go from their group.

Education

Battle hardened by living on the dirty streets of a far-away town, Virtue learned to fight hard and never turn his back on an enemy. It wasn't until he and his brother were picked up by the Riders of the Storm nomads that he learned to fight through shadows.

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: TBA
Best Friends: Cherish, Muse, Steadfast

Enemies

Enemies: TBA

H I S T O R Y

From a small town full of both humans and wildlife that held no care for anyone but themselves, Virtue was born alongside his brother Steadfast. It seemed he and his kin were cursed to fight and struggle to survive. At the brink of giving up was when - like a swift wind on the coast - a band of nomads blew through their little town, casting a beacon of hope with their tales of travels. It seemed this town was not all there was to offer in the world.

Virtue was not the name given to him at birth, but rather the collective efforts of the cats who called themselves the Riders of the Storm. His old name is lost to him now, and he was better for it.

T I M E L I N E

Spoiler:

Plot(s): Riders of the Storm [ShadowClan Clanwide 2024]

——————————
Last Word(s):

Departure Topic:

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 11:10 pm

Grub Jr
GRUB JRNAMEROGUEAFFILIATION#BF5E5ADIALOGUE COLORALIVESTATUS
SHE-CATGENDERTier 1 RogueRANK Son of a Gun - War*Hall (explicit)THEMEN/ABREED

Fly's Character Profiles JcnAVnI
sprite by Aspen!

A P P E A R A N C E

Grub Jr has a mottled pelt of black, brown, and white with a solid light brown chest. Her eyes are a glaring yellow that often gleam michiveously. Just like her father, she is often slick with grease and unknown oils from dumpster diving.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Dislikes: TBA
Weaknesses: TBA

There is not a corner of the forest she wouldn't turn over for some entertainment. Unlike her father, the fear of death doesn't exist for her and she will do anything to be witness to others misfortune, misery, and self-sabotage.  With the interest of entertainment always in mind, Grub Jr. won't try to convince someone not to go through with a bad idea. She thrives on others making trouble for themselves and observing both up close and from a distance.

She inherited her deranged giggle from her dad. The type of laughter you get from her will give way to if she's actually interested in you or not.

Lineage: 3rd Gen Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Magnolia (Kittypet NPC)
Father(s): Grub

Siblings

Brother(s): Spider, Fish, Weaver, Louse
Sister(s): Echo
Adopted Sibling(s): Maggot (nonbinary)

Mate(s)

Mate:  N/A
Ex(s): N/A

Children

Son(s): N/A
Daughter(s): N/A

Education

TBA

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends:N/A
Best Friends: N/A

Enemies

Enemies: Grub

H I S T O R Y

Born to a house pet and abandoned by both humans and mother, Grub Jr finds herself and her siblings in the care of a dad who cared only enough to give them a fighting chance.

T I M E L I N E

Spoiler:

Plot(s):
First Word(s):

——————————

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly's Character Profiles   Fly's Character Profiles Empty

Back to top Go down