Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

MCA Interviews [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

MCA Interviews [open] Empty
PostSubject: MCA Interviews [open]   MCA Interviews [open] EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:20 am

Burdockroot didn't want a medicine cat apprentice, and she surely wasn't going to rely on StarClan to chose one for her. Even more so, definitely not Nightstar. If she was going to have one, she was going to chose them herself and probably chose the most tolerable of the ones interested. Word had spread that she would be holding an interview group and anyone interested in the position should meet her outside her den right as the sun was setting. Nightstar had announced it too, and whispers crossed her ears about it. It was a unique way of choosing a medicine cat apprentice, but nobody should expect less than that out of Burdockroot. Taking a few moments to groom herself upon waking up, the medicine cat lumbered out of the den she would unfortunately have to share soon. She liked her space, and she couldn't believe Nightstar had basically bullied her into giving it up. With a twitch of her tail she sat in front of the entrance, curling her tail over her paws. Waiting. If no cat showed up, fine.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

PostSubject: Re: MCA Interviews [open]   MCA Interviews [open] EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 12:35 pm

"I'm here for the interview, Burdockroot." Why she was here, even Harrietalon didn't know. Maybe it was the appeal of being helpful that had dragged her in.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

PostSubject: Re: MCA Interviews [open]   MCA Interviews [open] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 10:26 am

Harriertalon wouldn’t be alone with Burdockroot for very long. Out of the shadows a slender tom materialized. “Good evening,” Sunpaw purred. “I trust this meeting will be most productive.”

OOC: Yes, I’m aware Harriertalon is the predetermined winner. That won’t stop Sunpaw from sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong lol
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: MCA Interviews [open]   MCA Interviews [open] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 8:56 pm

Silverkit

Silverkit’s tail flickered rapidly back and forth as he watched the growing crowd outside Burdockroot’s den. He’d heard about the interviews their surly medicine cat was conducting, and while he had no interest in being a medicine cat– just the thought gave him a little shiver, disrespectful as he knew it was –he couldn’t help at least wanting to listen. There was a bit of concern with involving himself, though- what if Burdockroot fancied him so much she wanted him as an apprentice? He wasn’t sure he’d have the heart to deny her. Thankfully, he didn’t think Meadowlark would let him get away with not being a warrior. She’d tell the medicine cat off, if his charm proved irresistible.

Pushing himself up, Silverkit left his post outside the nursery, sliding up between Harriertalon and Sunpaw. “I’m here, too.” He purred, whiskers twitching with excitement.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: MCA Interviews [open]   MCA Interviews [open] EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 10:14 am

Burdockroot glanced around to the growing crowd that eventually stopped growing. A couple warriors, two apprentices, and a kit sat before her. ((OoC: The others are just random NPCs for flavor)) Finally, she dipped her head and acknowledged the ones sitting around her. There was way more than she expected. "Thank you, for coming today. I would like to start off with the most basic question: Why do you want to be a medicine cat? Harriertalon, you go first. Then Sunpaw and Silverkit. Followed by [NPCs]." Flicking her tail to Harriertalon, she signaled for her to go. Frankly, she was at least a little satisfied that she knew she liked at least one candidate.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

PostSubject: Re: MCA Interviews [open]   MCA Interviews [open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 1:54 pm

Oh, stars. This was a question she went over and over again in her head; even having a response rehearsed! But with a sizable crowd around to hear, Harriertalon's throat seemed to close up.

But then green eyes caught up to Silverkit. She enjoyed the presence of kits, the very future of ShadowClan. They carried brilliant ideas in their small heads, and brought joy just thinking about what kind of cat they could grow up to be. Which brought her gaze to Sunpaw and the other apprentices and warriors who gathered alongside him. Yes. It was all coming back to her now.

"I want to be a part of seeing ShadowClan propser. I want to be there for my clanmates. I want to heal them physically and be the one they come to when their wounds and scars aren't visible. I was lucky to provide claws for the dogs that invaded on our return home... But having to leave when I grew too weak still brings me sadness. I don't want that to ever be all I can give again." It surely wasn't the lines she practiced, and she wasn't sure if it made sense. But she meant every word.

She also held a great amount of respect for Burdockroot after the journey back from her Moonstone as an apprentice. That would never be forgotten.

She bowed her head, signaling she was done speaking for now.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

MCA Interviews [open] JGgdMsS MCA Interviews [open] JGg3TFt  MCA Interviews [open] JGg3GK7 MCA Interviews [open] JGg2WjR

MCA Interviews [open] JcTsSP1  MCA Interviews [open] JcnAVnI MCA Interviews [open] Grub_f10MCA Interviews [open] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

PostSubject: Re: MCA Interviews [open]   MCA Interviews [open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 7:52 pm

Sunpaw was quick to stand up after Harriertalon had said her piece. Smoothing his whiskers with a paw, he began.
“From the moment I beheld the Moonstone, something felt different. It was calling me, and I felt more than anything that I belonged there, that I should return someday. I know destiny is a nursery tale, but I still believe in the notion that some paths are more right for our paws than others. I don’t want to let any opportunity this great slip through my claws.” He left out accomplishing something his brother never could and the other Clans knowing his name. Somehow other cats didn’t seem to think those were good reasons for anything.
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: MCA Interviews [open]   MCA Interviews [open] EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 7:05 am

Silverkit

Silverkit pulled himself to sit fully at attention when cats stopped gathering and Burdockroot bobbed her head. At least she didn’t want him to speak first. He had nothing to say to her question, and he doubted I don’t, I just wanted to try this interview thing out! would be an acceptable answer. Still, he wanted to look a little good in front of the medicine cat.

Briefly he caught Harriertalon’s eye, flicking an ear when she started to speak. Even when she’d finished and Sunpaw had started, he was still blinking up at her. He wasn’t sure what was so fixating about her piece, something about invisible wounds or something about being too weak to continue battling the dogs. Whatever it was, it had Silverkit curious. He’d remember what she said.

The apprentice was finishing his short speech. Shaking himself out, Silverkit blinked away from Harriertalon and turned a big smile towards Burdockroot. “Well, I wanna help ShadowClan!” He started simply, tail wagging behind him. “I mean, that’s what you do, right? I haven’t really seen much yet y’know, so I don’t really have anything cool to relate to it, but…” Silverkit only deflated for a moment, ears turning downwards, before he was straightening again and grinning wide as ever up at Burdockroot. “But I wanna make Meadowlark and ShadowClan proud. And do something good, yeah.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6