Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jail-Break [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1421

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 4:19 am

Rosekit of Thunderclan
"Rule #1 is that you've gotta have fun!"

Mischeif gleamed in her eyes. She had been too bored for too long. She needed out! And she had the perfect plan. After a few hours of constant whining, gnawing, and bouncing all over her mother, the leader had finally passed out. Now she was free! Free to explore and find something cool and fun and exciting. But she couldn’t explore her camp, because someone would just shove her back inside! ‘You need to rest!’ they said, ‘Don’t exert yourself!’ they said. Everyone cared about her health but no one cared about how bored she was! Time to change that, Shadowcat style.

Rosekit stalked away from her mother’s side with a determined grin. It was extremely difficult to keep her tail from sticking up straight, and not to giggle as she passed the busy warriors. I’m so sneaky! she praised herself, finally reaching the grasses outside the Sandy Hollow. Rosekit faintly squeaked in joy as she pawed the blades of grass. "Oh I love it! I love grass!" she declared, instantly in love with the green plaything. She tumbled and rolled and raced through the foliage. The smells of pollen and prey teased her, pumping her heart full of adrenaline. "There’s just so much to explore!" she mewed breathlessly, ignoring the pain in her chest and the lightness in her head.

What’s that?! Her fluff shot up and her eyes flew wide. A predator! She fled into the grass, trying to shrink herself. Go away go away go away! she silently cried, shutting her eyes tight and wishing some cat like Mottlestar or Firekit were there to save her.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 4:01 am

Firekit had just recently been reprimanded earlier for trying to play Warrior near the Warriors Den. What was the big deal?? She was far more capable than they could ever dream a ThunderClan cat to be! How was practicing to be one of the very best going to disrupt anyone?

Still she was obedient (for the most part) as she lay away from her mother, clearly sulking like the young kit she was trying so hard not to be. It didn't last very long, however, when her little eyes spotted her sister Rosekit sneaking across den with purpose and a mischievous grin on her face. Firekit knew her sister by now; Being told to take it easy was never going to work on her, exhausting as it was to be on her sister's tail like a hawk.

She heaved a deep sigh, though it was obvious Firekit was filled with curiosity. And where are we off to today... She thought to herself, barely containing her smile.

The orange she-cat would normally hesitate with rule breaking but... She couldn't let her frail sister be on her own like this. Entering the prinkling grass of wintery Sandy Hollow, her smile finally spread wide watching her sister frolicking to and fro with no care in the world. It really made her want join in...

The little kit stepping forward, accidentally snapping a twig which seemed to scare her sister greatly. Padding over, giggling, Firekit placed a paw gently on her sister's head. "It's just me, goof." She smiled, reassuring her sister.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Jail-Break [c] JGgdMsS Jail-Break [c] JGg3TFt  Jail-Break [c] JGg3GK7 Jail-Break [c] JGg2WjR

Jail-Break [c] JcTsSP1  Jail-Break [c] JcnAVnI Jail-Break [c] Grub_f10Jail-Break [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyJanuary 5th 2023, 11:30 pm

Rosekit of Thunderclan

“Firekit!” she squeaked with relief, “I thought you were a scary fox!” As her fluff died down, so did her adrenaline. “I- I mean, I wasn’t afraid. Or anything,” she insisted before posing bravely, “Why I’d fight that fox all by myself!” Rosekit bashed her paw into the snow and then flung it upward, tossing the powder all over her ginger accomplice. “Catch me if you caaan!” she giggled before sprinting away.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyJanuary 9th 2023, 12:48 pm

The powerdy snow in the face caught Firekit off guard, but she was soon hot on Rosekit's tail. "Oh no you don't! When I catch you, you're eating snow!" The dark orange kit was kicking up a great amount of snow behind her, the fear of being caught breaking the rules no longer in her thoughts.

Jail-Break [c] JGgdMsS Jail-Break [c] JGg3TFt  Jail-Break [c] JGg3GK7 Jail-Break [c] JGg2WjR

Jail-Break [c] JcTsSP1  Jail-Break [c] JcnAVnI Jail-Break [c] Grub_f10Jail-Break [c] JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyJanuary 11th 2023, 7:45 pm

Rosekit of Thunderclan

Rosekit squealed gleefully as Firekit raced after. Faster! Faster! But her body wouldn’t obey. Eventually she couldn't catch her breath. Ugh! I can't run anymore, she knew. Rosekit flopped into the snow and took heavy breaths. “I’m tired!” she whined painfully, “I don't want to play chase anyway.” The she-kit curled up angrily. Dumb heart, keeping me from all the fun.

When her sister arrived Rosekit sat up and shook all the snow out of her fur. “Let’s play truth or dare,” she decided, ignoring any concern Firekit might have for her heart, “I pick truth! So now you have to ask me a question, and I’ll answer honestly.” Normally she'd be up for any and all dares, but for the moment she just wanted to rest.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyJanuary 17th 2023, 2:48 pm

The sudden change threw Firekit off a little, but she was quick to match her sister again. Truth or dare, huh? "Truth... Okay! Is it true that your illness is acting up right now?" She raised an eyebrow at Rosekit, letting her know she meant it.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyJanuary 19th 2023, 3:26 pm

Rosekit of Thunderclan

Anger rattled through her. “You can’t ask that!” she cried, “That’s a very dumb question.” She rolled over, not wanting to face Firekit. She knew how this went. If she told the truth then she'd have to stop playing. She didn't want that! She didn’t want it to matter. She didn’t want to be prevented from fun because of her weird heart. After a moment in the snow, she slightly relaxed. Rosekit was no loser, and so she had to answer the question. The small she-kit grumbled, “… Maybe.”

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2023, 2:57 am

Firepaw snorted. "I can ask anything: you're my sister." The kits green eyes watched Rosekit turn away from her, obviously trying to hide something. There was no way Rosekit would lie to her... They were family. Part of the same clan. The same litter.

On hearing Rosekit's little 'maybe', Firekit smiled. "We don't have to go back if you're not ready to, but if you fall asleep out here... Mom will find out." The russet she-kit would never snitch on her sibling, but this situation would call for it.

"Dare!" She'd lighten the mood a bit.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2023, 3:19 am

Rosekit of Thunderclan

She chose to ignore everything Fire said, instead focusing on the game. She rolled back and grinned, almost evilly, “I dare you…” she tried to think of something only the bravest kittens would do, “To climb up to a beehive!” She bounced up and down, now thrilled at this idea, “Double- No, triple points if you get some delicious honey!” She'd heard elders and queens talk about the incredibly sweet treat. If Firekit could get some for her, she'd truly be the best sister in the whole wide world!

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2023, 3:43 am

Firekit rolled her eyes as her sister dismissed everything but the game, something she should have expected by now. "A beehive...?" The elders had told tales of those nests made of fragile wood-like textures, but she wondered where she would even find one in leafbare...

Looking up, it was like StarClan had gifted the buzzing hive right to her. It didn't even seem that high! "Easy! I'll be done before you can say 'mossball'!" Her little paws sprinted as fast as they could before she lept not even halfway up the trees trunk. Maybe a rabbits hop at best which would be embarrassing for anyone other than a kit who found it pretty impressive of her. She smiled to herself, noting that she'd definitely out climb those tree cats one day.

But the bees didn't seem to think it was very impressive. In fact, they seemed pretty upset about it! She hadn't even been that close to their hive when the buzzing started up, becoming almost deafening as they swarmed her little russet head.

"R-Rose! I think they're biting me..!" Firekit snapped back at them, occasionally getting one or two between her teeth. But that only seemed to anger them further.

The she-kit dropped from the trunk onto the ground.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

Jail-Break [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail-Break [c]   Jail-Break [c] EmptyFebruary 4th 2023, 4:35 pm

Rosekit of Thunderclan

“Go go go!” she cheered during a bout of giggles. Rosekit couldn’t believe how amazing Firekit was at climbing! Her sister was so cool- not as cool as herself of course, but a very close equal. “Moooooss…” she teased, but before she could finish the word a problem seemed to arise. “But, bees don’t have teeth right? Or, do they have really tiny ones? Would you even feel anythi-” The thud nearly stopped her heart. “Firekit?” she squealed, “Firekit are you okay?!”

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice