Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 5 Mar 2023 - 12:20

Batsong gathered up the required herbs that she and Tigerpaw would need for the journey ahead of them.  She was used to doing these and liked them even.  At frist the moonstone trips were a bit nerver wracking for the shy med cat.  But now, she found them to be fun and enjoyable even.  It let her get to know the pprentices better and a one on one evironment was easier for the shy and somewhat timid Batsong anyways.

She gave the med bundle of herbs to the young apprentice and she munched on her own quietly.  Once they were done with the bitter herbs she led him along to the stone.

(OOC a timeskip was requested so they are zoomed over to the stone now)

She purred quietly and grinned a little to the apprentice as they sat before the big stone.  She always loved this beautiful stone.  "alright t-then, y-you will touch your nose to the s-stone and then your star c-clan cat will come to you in a d-dream"

she explained to them

"ill be right h-here the whole time and we will go back home together when you reawaken.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 10:23

The herbs were probably the worst part of the trip. The walk to the highstones wasn't too bad, even with the rough terrain. So yeah the herbs were the worst. At least he wouldn't have to do that again. The stone was pretty but he didn't see the thrill that everyone else seemed to have. No matter, the lanky apprentice followed the medicine cat's instructions and settled down near the stone pressing his nose to it, ignoring the shock of cold through his system.

The tom awoke in the starry lit plains, green eyes blinking at the world around him. This was Starclan? It was interesting. He wouldn't know how he felt about it always being.. well like this. He liked the cycle of day and night the territories had.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 13:34

Mr. Worm was enjoying the feeling of laying in the starry grass, wind gently blowing his all white pelt. It was nice here, and he would be forever grateful to the cats that led him down this path. The wind shifted, however, and the subtle sound of rustling grass made the elder tom turn his head. The new cat was clearly not meant to be here for long, his pelt solid and untouched by stars. A smile crossed Mr. Worm's face as he stood effortlessly, a drastic change from when he had still been alive. A gift and promise from the Stars. "Hello, young one. Are you here for your Moon Stone?"

He may not know much about Clan life, but he figured this tom was part of a Clan. "I can't promise that I know all the answers, but I'm here for you to ask away. Oh! My name is Mr. Worm, by the way."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JGgdMsS Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg3TFt  Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg3GK7 Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg2WjR

Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JcTsSP1  Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JcnAVnI Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey Grub_f10Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 10 Mar 2023 - 10:42

Tigerpaw couldn't help the slight tilt to his head once starry cat approached him. Mr. Worm? What kind of name was that? It was obvious this cat was a loner so what did he have to do with Starclan? Obviously Starclan felt like he belonged here..

"I'm Tigerpaw, and yes I'm here for my moonstone." He really didn't know what questions to ask or really what to say. He thought he was prepared for this moment, but it seemed like he wasn't in the slightest. "I don't really know what I want to ask. I know a lot already, and I'm a pretty good warrior. So there isn't much left for me to learn."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 11 Mar 2023 - 6:51

That seemed to be a pattern for most of the young cats who crossed paths with the stars. Mr. Worm didn't mind, though. "Then I'll leave you with a piece of advice: openly looking down on others who aren't up to your standards could ruin you, should you ever need an ally in the future." Maybe he meant nothing by it. That was up to Tigerpaw to decide.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JGgdMsS Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg3TFt  Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg3GK7 Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg2WjR

Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JcTsSP1  Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JcnAVnI Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey Grub_f10Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey   Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1