Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

surely not again... [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

surely not again... [c] Empty
PostSubject: surely not again... [c]   surely not again... [c] EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 5:02 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom knew these symptoms, but that did not mean that she was going to accept them as she were. She was no medicine cat; who knew if she was correct in her assumption? For all she knew, weight gain and an upset stomach alongside a ravenous appetite was…was…

Well it most certainly was not what she thought it was.

She approached the medicine den and entered. “Hello?” she called. Her eyes landed on the first medicine cat she saw, and drew to a stop. “Ah, Heatherberry…good to see you. Would you mind checking me over? I have not felt…well, as of late.” Leave it vague, at that. No need to influence the medicine cat in her diagnosis. She was just being paranoid. That’s it…
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: surely not again... [c]   surely not again... [c] EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 8:23 pm

A welcoming smile settled into a concerned frown on Heatherberry's face at Pineblossom's words. "What's been ailing you? Any aches and pains? If so, where? Have you eating alright? How has your sleep been?" She glanced over Pineblossom as she awaited the answers to her many questions, taking note that the experienced warrior seemed to be slightly heavier than her usual build. "Please, take a seat on an empty nest."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

surely not again... [c] JGgdMsS surely not again... [c] JGg3TFt  surely not again... [c] JGg3GK7 surely not again... [c] JGg2WjR

surely not again... [c] JcTsSP1  surely not again... [c] JcnAVnI surely not again... [c] Grub_f10surely not again... [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: surely not again... [c]   surely not again... [c] EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 9:04 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom moved to where Heatherberry indicated and she lowered onto her haunches. Her paw pads were sore—another symptom she tried to dismiss out of hand. She replied, “A few aches in my paws and hips. I’ve been eating more than usual, but also nauseous most mornings. I think I’ve been sleeping alright, though my stamina has lessened in the past couple weeks.” Her tail twitched and she shuffled her front paws a bit.
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: surely not again... [c]   surely not again... [c] EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 10:08 pm

The concern Heatherberry had slowly began to ebb as she listened with a great intensity: aching paws and hips, increased appetite, sickness in the mornings. First, she felt absolute joy that ShadowClan was to be blessed with kits after so long without. The second feeling was worry, having been there when things had gone horribly wrong with Pineblossom's first litter. She would have tread carefully in giving the news if the medicine cat hadn't seen the awkward shuffle the warrior gave.

Green eyes gave a careful once over before her large form turned around to poke through the herbs she seemed to endlessly sort through day after day, returning with comfrey root and coltsfoot that had been pre-chewed moments before in preparation for an elder. "For your joints, I'll apply some comfrey root to ease any stiffness and pain in your hips and some coltsfoot to the pads of your paws. As for everything else..." A quick silence followed after she spoke, beckoning the warrior to lift her paws for the coltsfoot, before continuing. "You're pregnant, Pineblossom." Though there was no doubt Pineblossom already knew. She glanced into the warriors eyes, making sure she understood that this was no joke.

surely not again... [c] JGgdMsS surely not again... [c] JGg3TFt  surely not again... [c] JGg3GK7 surely not again... [c] JGg2WjR

surely not again... [c] JcTsSP1  surely not again... [c] JcnAVnI surely not again... [c] Grub_f10surely not again... [c] JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: surely not again... [c]   surely not again... [c] EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 8:40 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom waited for Heatherberry’s assessment. She held her breath and kept hoping that it would be something else. A strange case of whitecough, some injury that hadn’t healed right, something. But instead, Heatherberry said what she had hoped for the least. Her stomach twisted and Pineblosom felt like she would fall to pieces right there.

“Are you certain? It could be nothing else?” Pineblossom asked, her tone tight. Heatherberry was doing her job, and so Pineblossom would not express anger about the diagnosis. She had failed once in bringing kits into this world, and she was not sure what she would do if she failed again.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: surely not again... [c]   surely not again... [c] EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 11:47 pm

The medicine cat shook her fluffy head. "I can't give you a false diagnosis, Pineblossom. That would be very cruel of me." Heatherberry understood where the queens shortness was coming from, given how her last litter... But this was a brand new one. There was no guaranteeing the same would happen to these kits as well. Her green gaze held firm as she continued, "I know this is hard to hear, but I need you to know that I'm here for whatever you choose to do from this point on. This den is open for you all hours of the night. I am here for you. From the bottom of my heart."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: surely not again... [c]   surely not again... [c] EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 5:21 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom grimaced, but she did not expect Heatherberry’s diagnosis to change. Anxiety squirmed in her belly like the life growing inside of her. She nodded. “Thank you, I…I do appreciate the swift help.” Her eyes looked downward. Heatherberry was not a medicine cat when she lost her first litter, but she had been around as a warrior. Tentatively she asked, “Do you think…What are ways I can prevent the same thing from happening as before?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: surely not again... [c]   surely not again... [c] EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 7:19 pm

"For one, rest and lots of it. Eat your fill and don't hide any pain or discomfort from either me or Burdockroot should any come up." She pondered a bit longer before continuing, "Be gentle in training your apprentice, and I would abstain from any sparring or fighting of any kind just to be on the safe side." No one could ever say for certain of these things, but Heatherberry held hope that ShadowClan would see these kits very soon. "Feel free to take rest here whenever you need."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: surely not again... [c]   surely not again... [c] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 1:47 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom listened closely to Heatherberry’s instructions. She nodded. Silverpaw would be disappointed at the lack of fighting…but she would have to tell him about her being pregnant anyway. He would be a big brother soon. Perhaps she could ask Forestbreeze to take Silverpaw out to get some fighting training until she’s had her kits.

“Thank you, Heatherberry,” she meowed stiffly. “I will try not to be in your fur too often. I like to think that I’m not an anxious cat anymore, but I’m afraid this is a sore spot.” Pineblossom sighed softly and then looked at her medicine cat. “I appreciate your help. Please, have a good day.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699