Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Zeroh's Alive Cats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Zeroh's Alive Cats Empty
PostSubject: Zeroh's Alive Cats   Zeroh's Alive Cats EmptyThu 30 Mar 2023 - 14:58

J U N I P E R H E A R T
JuniperheartNAMESkyClanAFFILIATION#9966ccDIALOGUE COLORALIVESTATUS
She-CatGENDERTier 2 WarriorRANKJanuary 3rd, 2023- presentLIFESPANChocolate Point RagdollBREED

A P P E A R A N C E

Juniperheart is a fluffy seal point or chocolate point ragdoll she-cat with bright blue eyes. She’s a little tall and thin, with a pointed chin and a permanently soft, inquisitive look upon her face. Her fur is soft and downy, and her tail is especially fluffy. She appears very graceful and streamlined with her movements, with dainty paws and long, lithe legs. She often smells flowery and radiates a specific type of maternal warmth. She moves around gracefully, as if walking on water. She is 8 and a half inches tall and while her nose is dark, her paw pads are bright pink.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Voice Claim: Keqing

Likes: Warm rain, meeting new cats, spring, friends, being helpful
Dislikes: The snow, cold, trees, breaking the code, cats being rude to others, Sunfire
Fears: Heights
Strengths: Thoughtful, kind, empathetic
Weaknesses: Insecure, black and white thinker, overemotional

Star Signs: Capricorn
Personality Type: ENFJ-T
Character Alignment: Lawful Good

Juniperheart is sweet, kind, and empathetic to a fault. Willing to do anything in her power to help others, regardless of what they’ve done for her. Loyal to her clan, sepcifically Birdstar and Wolfblossom, and struggles to understand codebreakers. More of a follower than a leader- Often is viewed as a tattletale and vehementiantly will oppose breaking any rules put in place. Things her way of thinking of things is the only proper way to think, and often becomes argumentative with others who differ from her belief system. She wants to be the best warrior she possibly can be for her clan, but her birth status and her fearful nature keeps her from being able to reach her full potential, or at least she feels that way. Loves her family and friends unconditionally, and is very welcoming to outsiders and cats from other clans, as long as they understand her unwavering support of the warrior code. She doesn’t want to tell others where she came from, or that she was once a rogue kit. Often viewed as a busybody, a goody-two-shoes, or, simply, no fun at all. She doesn't let these ideas bother her. She hates cold and water.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Bloodline:
Lineage: 1st Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Emerald (NPC Kittypet)
Father(s): Fitz (NPC Loner)
Adopted Mother(s): Birdstar, Thornstalker, Wolfblossom
Adopted Father(s): N/A

Mate(s)

Male Spouse(s): Sunfire(SkC), Lichenwing
Female Spouse(s): N/A
Ex(es): N/A

Siblings

Sister(s): N/A
Brother(s): Rainfrost
Adopted Sister(s): N/A
Adopted Brother(s): N/A

Children

Daughter(s): N/A
Son(s): N/A
Adopted Daughter(s): N/A
Adopted Son(s): N/A

Granddaughter(s): N/A
Grandson(s): N/A
Adopted Granddaughter(s): N/A
Adopted Grandson(s): N/A

Education

Mentor(s): Creamsky
Apprentice(s): N/A

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Lightningbreeze, Rainfrost, Crookedlight, Creamsky, Stoneheart, Lichenwing, Marigoldmask
Best Friends: TBA

Enemies

Enemies: Sunfire
Arch Enemies: N/A

H I S T O R Y

Juniperheart was born a rogue in the harsh, bitter cold of leafbare. Her mother Emerald, a kittypet-turned-rogue, was deathly ill, and in a desperate attempt to save her only surviving kit she left Juniperpaw near the entrance of a twoleg nest to be raised and cared for by twolegs like she once was. Juniperpaw, ever so stubborn, went off to look for her mother and reunite herself, but quickly got lost in the thick woods surrounding twolegplace. Luckily, she was rescued before she succumbed to starvation and the cold-- Birdstar, SkyClan's leader, found her while on a patrol with Thornstalker, Wolfblossom and Rainpaw. They took her back to SkyClan's camp and raised her as a clan kit. Juniperpaw was eternally grateful towards her rescuers, and strove to be the best possible warrior she could possibly be for her new home. Right before she had been saved SkyClan's camp had been ravaged by severe flooding, and Juniperpaw played a big part in helping rebuild their camp. She was apprenticed to new warrior Creamsky, who helped her manage her fear of heights from an accident during a limb patrol. She and Creamsky, along with her adopted brother, Rainfrost, and his friends Crookedlight and Lightningpaw formed a close friend group throughout Juniperpaw's apprenticeship.

While out on a hunting patrol, Juniperpaw had broken away from the group near the border. It was a completely normal day for her, but she had no idea a chance encounter would change her life forever. At the border between SkyClan and ThunderClan, she meets her first non-SkyClan cat-- ThunderClan apprentice Lichenpaw, devilishly handsome and far too charming for his own good. Always one to follow the code, she threatened to have him reported for tresspassing, but Lichenpaw didn't seem phased in the slightest. He quickly regressed their conversation into playful banter and sweet compliments, which left poor Juni's head spinning. The two reconnected later at a gathering, where Juniperpaw discovers that Lichenpaw had been badly wounded in a fox invasion on ThunderClan's camp. He was brave, sweet, and kind, handsome even missing part of his tail, and Juniperpaw knew then that she had to see him more.

During her apprenticeship, her adoptive mother Wolfblossom gave birth to a litter of kits-- Quickkit, Falconkit, Greykit and Sunkit. While Juniperpaw got along fine with most of them, she and Sunkit quickly became rivals. They were the bane of each other's existence, but couldn't help but stick together one way or another. Their rivalry escalated when Sunkit became Sunpaw, culminating until Sunpaw threatened Juniperpaw to go on a predator hunt with him, alone at night. She reluctantly agrees, mostly worried for Sunpaw's safety, and her fears were quickly confirmed-- the two were ambushed by a fox, who rounds on tiny Juniperpaw as prey. Sunpaw valiantly protects her from the fox, which was incredibly out of character for him; at that moment Juniperpaw started to grow feelings for him. The fox nearly took out Sunpaw, but they were saved by Thornstalker. Both Sunpaw and Juniperpaw gained their warrior names shortly after their fox encounter, becoming Juniperheart and Sunfire.

After the fox attack, Sunfire's behavior towards Juniperheart changed completely, becoming a more kind and charming tom. It made Juniperheart's head spin, especially after the feelings she had developed. Lichenwing and Juniperheart continued to have run-ins throughout her early warriorhood too, their dance between flirting and friendship only blurring more and more with each passing conversation. A couple moons in, Batsong revealed Mottlestar and Nightstar's affair at a gathering and threw clans into complete chaos. Lichenwing was quick to aggressively defend his leader, and while Juniperheart had ran to him in worry, Sunfire got between the two and took her back with him and without speaking to Lichenwing. Sunfire's reveal made Lichenwing realize he had competition in SkyClan, and Juniperheart's strange and dismissive behavior only made his feelings more and more complicated.

... to be continued

T I M E L I N E
Plot(s): Twilight (FR)
Creation topic: x
First Word(s): ”I’m looking for my mother, but I don’t think she wants to be found.”

KIT

-Lost and Found
-Sing Me Softly To Sleep

APPRENTICE

-Juniperkit's Apprentice Ceremony
-In The Woods
-Into The Sun
-Rebuilding The Elder's Den
-Lost Woods
-Do The Monsters Dance At Night?
-The Start Of Forever
-Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony
-Crookedpaw's Warrior Ceremony
-Predator Hunting
-It's The Simple Things
-You're Not My Sister
-Just As it Was
-Catching Up
-We Stick Together
-Danger, danger
-Aftermath
-Juniperpaw's Moonstone Journey

WARRIOR

-Clear Skies
-It's The Simple Things
-I Live In The Past
-Cats In Trees
-Decode
-My Heart Has Wings
-With My Tongue Tied
-First Day
-May Gathering 2023

Last Word(s): N/A

Death Topic: N/A

Last edited by Zeroh on Wed 3 May 2023 - 17:45; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Zeroh's Alive Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeroh's Alive Cats   Zeroh's Alive Cats EmptyThu 30 Mar 2023 - 15:56

T O A D L E G S
ToadlegsNAMERiverClanAFFILIATION#ffcc00DIALOGUE COLORALIVESTATUS
TomGENDERTier 2 WarriorRANKJanuary 22nd, 2023- presentLIFESPANCornish RexBREED

A P P E A R A N C E

Tall, gangly solid greyish-black tom with spindly legs and tail, abnormally large ears, and large yellow eyes that make him look constantly frightened or worried. He walks folded in on himself, unassuming despite towering over cats his age. His fur is curled tightly to his skin, but is rather thin and makes him look skinny and matted. His nose and pawpaws are black and his irises are yellow. His nose and paw pads are black like his pelt, except they have some pale splotches. He is roughly 11 inches tall.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Voice Claim: Danny Gonzalez

Likes: Fish, the color green, taking walks, going on adventures
Dislikes: Anything he's afraid of, weasels
Fears: Most things that move, but most notably snakes and bugs
Strengths: Friendly, Outgoing, Excitable
Weaknesses: Naive, Impressionable, Cowardly

Star Signs: Aquarius
Personality Type: ESFP-T
Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

Scared 24/7, cowardly but a Friend. Very impressionable and wants to be cool and have people respect him. Does dumb things a lot because he thinks it’ll make him look like a cool dude. It doesn’t, most of the time. Toad is a funny and charismatic tom. He is easily the life of every party. He is extroverted and kind. He’s a great friend, even if he isn’t the most skilled cat. Empathetic and emotionally intelligent, Whistle can tell how cats are feeling even if they don’t say it. He’s always ok with his friends venting. He doesn’t give good advice, but he does have tons of sweet words to offer any cat in distress. On the inside he is a wreck with anxiety.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Bloodline:
Lineage: 1st Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Dandeliontuft (NPC)
Father(s): Splashfoot (NPC)
Adopted Mother(s): N/A
Adopted Father(s): N/A

Mate(s)

Male Spouse(s): N/A
Female Spouse(s): N/A
Ex(es): N/A

Siblings

Sister(s): N/A
Brother(s): N/A
Adopted Sister(s): N/A
Adopted Brother(s): N/A

Children

Daughter(s): N/A
Son(s): N/A
Adopted Daughter(s): N/A
Adopted Son(s): N/A

Granddaughter(s): N/A
Grandson(s): N/A
Adopted Granddaughter(s): N/A
Adopted Grandson(s): N/A

Education

Mentor(s): Reedtail, Stormdance
Apprentice(s): Storkpaw

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Rookpaw and Larkpaw, Sandyshell, Curlyfluff, Sprucebark
Best Friends: Rowansong

Enemies

Enemies: N/A
Arch Enemies: Rookpaw

H I S T O R Y

Toadkit was born towards the end of leafbare. As a kit, he was very fearful of anything that moved, from leaves to bugs to the clouds sometimes. It took a lot of convincing to even get him to go outside of the nursery. Because of this, he grew very close to his mother, especially since he is the only kit of his litter. After finally gaining the courage to reach out to the other kits in the nursery, he grew close to Darkkit and Sunkit. Through Sunkit Toadkit met his twin siblings, Rookkit and Larkkit-- the former of the two Toadpaw grew to become close rivals with. He doesn't dislike them at all, really... They're just friendly rivals. Unfortunately, when it was time for Toadkit to become an apprentice, only Darkkit would advance with him, since Sunkit and his siblings refused to become apprentices before their father came home. He had been captured by twolegs moons before.

Toadpaw was apprenticed to Reedtail, who just became a warrior himself. It took a while for Reedtail to learn how to juggle his new warrior responsibilities and the time for his apprentice, but their relationship grew strong in the end. During this period Toadpaw spends a lot of time with his friend Darkpaw, who he owes his front right foot to. Weasels are meaner than they look. Rowanpaw, now Rowansong, also became a big cat in Toadpaw's life at this time, as the black tom finds him absolutely captivating. Shortly after Rowanpaw became Rowansong, Toadpaw too gained his warrior name, becoming Toadlegs.

... to be continued

T I M E L I N E
Plot(s): N/A
Creation topic: x
First Word(s): "Moooooooommmm!!!"

KIT

-Help Me!
-So Happy Days
-Cold Island
-Before Sunrise

APPRENTICE

-Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony