Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Five (Cats with stories needed!)

Go down 
+6
Seer
Middy
Wavedream623
Inky Pawprints
RainyHeart
Drippy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Five (Cats with stories needed!) Empty
PostSubject: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 17:50

I need a cat from each Clan, preferably at least six months old (in real time). I'm going to be doing a project based on the life of these cats, so make sure they have some good stories to tell!
(It's also fine if they're dead and/or pre-reboot. Just gimme kitties w/ history!)

If you think your cat is a good fit, please fill out this form with as much detail as possible.
Spoiler:

Explanation:
(WIP!!)
Spoiler:

Riverclan Candidates:
Shellwater

Shadowclan Candidates:
Hawkstrike (could also be Skyclan)
Crowfur

Thunderclan Candidates:
Leopardclaw

Windclan Candidates:
Nightheart
Brindlewhisker

Skyclan Candidates:
Hawkstrike (could also be Shadowclan)

Other Candidates:
Shade
Annabelle

Last edited by Drippy on Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 18:00; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 18:12

If you’re not using Leafstorm for TC, I can do one for Leopardclaw! I’m away from home atm but I’ll fill out the form later~

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 18:21

Awesome! And no, Leafy was just an example~ I'd love to write about Leo!

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 18:52

Hmmm...I was going to offer Blizzard for the TC spot, as she has quite the story to tell, but I can see I was beaten to it. I still can offer any of my cats if you want to? I guess my second and third most history heavy characters are Hawkstrike and Nightheart, respectively.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 18:54

Hawkstrike's v interesting, in my opinion, but it's up to you! I'd be happy with either.

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 18:59

Would you be interested in Willowpaw?xDxD (if u need him to be a warrior don't u worry that's coming up real soon;)) He's from Skyclan:)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 19:09

I was thinking someone a bit older. Maybe shade as a loner representative?

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 19:18

I'll offer Crowfur as he's my most developed character!

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 19:31

brindleGOD

Five (Cats with stories needed!) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 19:31

Would you like Shellwater of RiverClan? She's about as developed as it gets ;)))

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 19:32

Crow might be a bit young, but fill out the forum and I'll have a look!
Brindle is a go, and Shellwater sounds great! I'll add em' to the list. All y'all gotta do is fill out the monster form~

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 21:17

Name: Shellwater

Clan: RiverClan

Age (in real time): 1 year, 1 month, 1 day (as of right now)

Detailed Personality:
Apprentice: Absolute bamf, is a really good fisher and swimmer and pretty smart too. Snappy and sarcastic, likes to tease. Secretly self-conscious of her lack of tail and tries to compensate by being charismatic. Falls in love easily (too easily). Tl;dr Bubbly, happy, popular kitty with hidden insecurities

Warrior: Intelligent and loving, more quiet than usual. Lacks self-confidence but invests the happiness she has in her mate and kits. Tries her best to move on from the demons of her past, looking instead towards the future with hope. Extremely loyal to RiverClan. Isn't sure about StarClan's existence, but hopes that they will grant her a peaceful old age after her agony-filled young life.

Elder: Shell is quiet and mostly keeps to herself. She is outspoken among those she trusts, which is an ever-dwindling number. Extremely self-conscious, but deep and intelligent. Knows that StarClan and the Dark Forest exist, after seeing Smokefang and the Mist, but doesn't trust StarClan farther than she can throw them. Fiercely loyal to RiverClan with her dying breath. Hates herself almost as much as she hates the deceased WindClan tom who maimed her for life. The few cats she has left, she loves with all that is left of her heart.

Fur Color: Mottled black-and-orange calico

Eye Color: Burnished orange

Body Size: Small-ish and compact, but graceful in the water

Full-Body Description:
Five (Cats with stories needed!) 141391884330
She has medium-length orange-and-black mottled calico fur, and a stump for a tail. Her eyes are a deep burnished orange color, and are almond-shaped. She is covered all over in scars. Most are hidden underneath her fur now, but they are visible when she moves. She has a long, deep scar on the bridge of her muzzle.

Apprentice(s): Squirreltuft (deceased), Toadpaw (missing/deceased)

Mentor(s): Smokeface (deceased)

Family: (please include a basic description and how they're related to your cat)
Brightstream- NPC Mother- white tabby she-cat
Yellowclaw- NPC Father- black and orange tom with long claws
Sleetfang- deceased, former mate, first crush- immediately after she became pregnant with his kits, he moved on to another cat- unusual calico tom with green eyes
Blossompaw (calico w/ blue eyes), Turtlepaw (calico w/ green eyes), Mosspaw (orange and white she-cat with black muzzle and green eyes)- kits with Sleetfang, all deceased
Otterleap- former mate- became his mate after pregnancy with Sleetfang and then bore his kits as well, fell completely in love with him and was shattered when he broke up with her- brown tabby with green eyes
Sparkwillow- deceased daughter with Otterleap- calico she-cat with brown eyes
Snowpaw- deceased daughter with Otterleap- fluffy white she-cat with green eyes that can only see shadows
Splashwillow- living daughter with Otterleap- shares her father's view of Shellwater- calico she-cat with brown eyes
Snowpaw (fluffy white she-cat with green eyes), Duskkit (dusky brown tom), Minnowkit (calico and white she-cat with hazel eyes)- grandkits through Splashwillow

Friends: Frogjaw, Fallowstripe, Petalbreeze, Morningfog- all deceased

Enemies: Lionfur (the cat who scarred her for life)- deceased

Detailed History:
As an apprentice, she was attacked at the RiverClan/WindClan border by Lionfur, permanently scarred by his claws. After becoming a warrior, she became mates with her kithood crush, Sleetfang, and was dumped by him almost immediately after. She almost suicidally drowned, but was saved by Otterleap, after which they became mates. They had three daughters. One (Snowpaw 1.0) was killed at apprenticehood by the Dark Forest Mist; one (Sparkwillow) died while bearing a forbidden mate's kits; one (Splashwillow) still lives, but has disowned Shell and refuses to accept her as her mother. After Otterleap returned from being kidnapped by the Mist, he broke up with her, causing what was left of their tiny family to split apart. Feeling too broken and worthless to defend her Clan any longer, she retired and became an elder alongside Frogjaw, the only friend she had left. When Frogjaw died, she was completely alone- her only hope now is Snowpaw 2.0, the grandkit who could possibly redeem her from her fallen depression.

Topics:
Ceremonies: Apprentice, Warrior, Elder
Apprentice topics: Lionfur's attack, the aftermath
Warrior topics: Sleetfang, attempted suicide/Otterleap, Sleet's kits, Otter's kits, training apprentice, Snowpaw's death/Otter's disappearance, the breakup

Other: She hates WC, a lot. She will end up forming a friendship with Snowpaw 2.0 and having some small bit of happiness before her death. Other than that, not much! holy starclan this was exhausting eeeeugh

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 17:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 21:29

Warning-- I'm really heckin lazy, so this might not all be complete tonight. Pls bug me to edit later. But, she has fun story times.

Name: Wolffang

Clan: Rogue (Former Shadowclan)

Age (in real time): xxxxx moons

Detailed Personality: Born a little spitfire, Wolffang has always been a little hard to get a long with. As a young cat, she always felt out of place and was very impulsive and defensive. She is aggressive to a fault usually, but overly protective of her kits. Internally, she is full of self-doubt and hatred both for who she was born as and everything she has done. It is rare to find under her prickly nature, but with those she has close ties to, Wolffang is as caring and loving as she can manage. But, even this occasionally is overshadowed by her hardened exterior and desire to keep cats away. She constantly longs to find a sense of belonging, and because of this has found herself several mates.

Fur Color: Grey tabby coat

Eye Color: Amber-yellow

Body Size: Fairly small to average frame, as well as an average body type.

Full-Body Description: Wolffang stands slightly smaller than the average she-cat. However, with her stiff and defensive posture, you would never know. Her tail is an average length. Wolffang's entire pelt is covered with a variety of scars from many fights. Both of her ears are scratched up, along with one that cuts across her nose.

Apprentice(s): N/A

Mentor(s): Mudfoot

Family: (please include a basic description and how they're related to your cat)
Hazeflight- Wolffang's mother. A silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Eagleheart- Wolffang's father. A huge, muscular tabby tom with amber eyes.
Puddlepaw- Wolffang's sister. A tiny, grey she-cat with blue eyes.
Coyotefang- Wolffang's son. Brown-grey tabby tom with amber eyes.
Barkfall- Wolffang's son. A brown, lithe tom.
Redstorm- Wolffang's son. Reddish tom.
Mistpaw- Wolffang's son.

Friends: Blizzardstar- large, fluffy white she-cat with light blue eyes
Flamestrike- tall, pure orange warrior with a long tail and green eyes.
Puddlepaw- already described above
Her Kits- already described above
Bear- former mate
Wildstorm- last mate

Enemies: Thrushstripe- ancient tabby tom
Leopardstar-
Magpiewing- mostly black tom with a few white markings
Reno- former mate. Short-furred, muscular, black tom.
Mudfoot- former mate
All of Shadowclan

Detailed History: Wolffang was born from a cross clan relationship that developed between Hazeflight (of Shadowclan) and Eagleheart (of Skyclan). Her and her siblings were split between the two clans as soon as they were born, not knowing of their origins during kithood. As a kit, she lead her siblings on a mission into the forest to find their unknown father. After running into him, the meeting was quickly interrupted by the clan leader and deputy who chased him off their territory. Her animosity towards her own clan grew as she learned of their disdain towards her over her origins. After becoming an apprentice, a young Wolffang showed a lot of promise. Her training sessions with Mudfoot went well and she fell in love with the older warrior over time. At a gathering, a warrior from another clan tried to hit on her under the pretense that she would not care he was from another clan because of her being cross-clan. She attacked him, ending the gathering. Thrushstripe, leader at the time, chewed her own in camp and made a jab at her father. Wolffang backed down, telling the leader 'never to speak of her father again'. Out of guilt for verbally attacking the younger cat, he made her a warrior. Shortly after being made a warrior, Wolffang became mates with Mudfoot. One of her clanmates began to spit at her about her beginnings and how she was unworthy of being a warrior, this time causing an in camp fight. In her own confused anger, she began to blame things on her own clan. Namely, Honeydrop. Her sister she had once been close to had been taken away from her once being chosen to be a medicine cat and they were not as close as they had been. In an attempt to bring her back, and irrational and young Wolffang tried to murder the medicine cat. Flamestrike found her and saved the medicine cat. Wolffang was exiled and told if she was ever found on Shadowclan territory again. Shortly after leaving, she met the rogue, Bear. She joined him on his mission to destroy the clans in order to make them pay for tearing his family apart when he was a kit. He took her on as a mate and fought on his side at the Bear's Group vs the clans battle. Before the battle, she gave birth to Redkit and Barkkit, Mudfoot and Bear's sons respectively. They were taken to Shadowclan, Bear's son being ultimately sent to Thunderclan. Apprentice level Leopardclaw helped her retreat from the battle to get away from the clans and save her life. After traveling for a long time, she stumbled upon a twoleg city where she met Reno. Their relationship was ultimately volatile. From this, Coyote was born. After moons of being abused and treated harshly by Reno, Wolffang met Wildstorm (-heart at the time). The two discussed life away from the clans and spent a night together that resulted in her becoming pregnant with her final son, Mistpaw. Wildstorm decided to return to the clans and urged her to come to in order to see her kits any family. After a while more, she finally made the decision to head back to the territories to give Coyote a better life. Reno followed behind and attacked while she was speaking with Blizzardstar. He tore apart her shoulder and fought viciously with the Thunderclan leader (deputy at the time), before Wolffang finally killed him. After leaving Coyote with Thunderclan, she went to Skyclan to see her father, only to meet his second mate and learn he had died. She then traveled to Shadowclan to see Mudfoot and Redstorm. While speaking with them, Flamestrike saw her and fearing for his mate, attacked and accidentally killed her.

Topics:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26750p15-welcome-to-the-world-open
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26921-i-think-i-made-a-mistake-closed
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26978-howling-in-the-mud-closed
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27412-after-the-gathering-open
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27589-venomous-words-will-anger-the-wolf-open-for-ripped
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27639-intentions-open
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27696-readyfuels-closed
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27699-reclusion-closed
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28832-homecoming-closed
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t29072-now-repent-cuz-it-s-all-over-closed

Other: I forgot how much I loved her story until putting this together. I hope you like the story of Coyote's mum :)

Five (Cats with stories needed!) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 21:34

god this was hell

Name: Brindlewhisker
Clan: WindClan
Age (in real time): Just over a year old

Detailed Personality: Brindlewhisker is a fairly mild-manner, kindhearted she-cat who values friendship, honesty, and her Clan above everything else. She can come across as timid, naive, or overly-anxious due to how worrisome she naturally tends to be, but don't be fooled by this seemingly apprehensive behavior, as she is quite witty, proud and fierce. Although it takes quite a bit to truly anger her, once she's angered, she's irrational and often lashes out both verbally and physically. Brindlewhisker is slow to forgive and even slower to establish any sense of trust in those who have betrayed her.

Fur Color: Light grey, near white, undercoat with the faintest tinges and highlights of a rich grey-brown color. Her legs and tail have heaving tabby markings that are a similar grey-brown color, albeit much darker, while her face has similar masking. example
Eye Color: Pale blue example
Body Size: Rather tall but sleek and skinny.
Full-Body Description: Brindlewhisker is a tall and sleek brindled pale grey she-cat with short, glossy fur, long legs, and a naturally small, angular build common among WindClan cats but she's unusually tall in comparison to most of the other she-cat's in her Clan. Her face, legs, and tail are heavily marked with soft grey-brown markings that stand out sharply in comparison to her rather bland pale grey undercoat. Brindlewhisker also has a three-claw wide score mark across the left side of her face that cuts across her eyelid, muzzle, and the bottom of her left eyelid, as well as several thin scars spanning her shoulders and underbelly from various other battles.

Apprentice(s):
Hollowfang;; Jet-black tom with amber eyes.
Stoatpaw;;  Ginger and white she-cat with blue eyes.
Acornpaw;; Brown and white she-cat with dark amber eyes.
Foxpaw;; Long-furred red she-cat with amber eyes.
Icepaw;; Blue-grey tom with blue-green eyes.
[Formerly Sageleaf prior to her becoming Mc/deflecting from wc];; Grey and white she-cat with green eyes.
Mentor(s): Emberfall;; Pretty calico with bright green eyes.

Family:
Ashstar- great grandmother;; Long-furred grey she-cat with spring green eyes.
Smokepelt- grandfather;; Grey and white tom with amber eyes.

[NPC] Berry- mother;;Grey and white she-cat with blue eyes.
[NPC] Marley- father;; Light-grey tabby tom with green eyes.
[NPC] Whiskers- brother;; Brindled grey-brown tom with green eyes.
[NPC] Moon- sister;; Grey she-cat with blue eyes.

Thistlefall- former mate;; Grey tabby with blue eyes.
Dewtuft- current mate;; Grey and white tom with amber eyes.

Goldenflame- son by Thistlefall;; Gold and white tom.
Dawnlight- son by Thistlefall;; Light grey-brindled tom with blue eyes.

Ivypaw- son by Dewtuft;; Grey tom with bright green eyes.
Silverpaw- son by Dewtuft;; Light grey tom with blue eyes.
Featherpaw- daughter by Dewtuft;; Silver tabby with blue eyes.
Mistpaw- daughter by Dewtuft;; Grey she-cat with amber eyes.

Shadepaw- adopted daughter;; Black with blue eyes.
Wolfpaw- adopted daughter;; Dark grey with bright green eyes.

Poppypaw- granddaughter by Goldenflame;; Calico with blue eyes.
Amberpaw- granddaughter by Goldenflame;; Dark grey with amber eyes.

she's also related to 90% of wc, but I just put her more or less immediate family

Friends:
Mottleheart;; White and brown tom with brown eyes.
Dewtuft;; Grey and white tom with amber eyes.
Ashstar;; Long-furred grey she-cat with green eyes.
Quailfeather;;  Grey flecked she-cat with blue eyes.
Gustpuddle;; Dark grey and white she-cat with amber eyes.
Slatethroat;; Grey and white tom.
probably a ton more that I can't think of

Rippedsky;; Black and white tom with blue eyes.
Leopardclaw-ish? they're gathering buds;; Golden spotted tom with green eyes.

Lionspark;; Pale orange tabby with blue eyes.

Enemies:
Rockthorn- closest friend turned enemy;; Grey tabby tom with green eyes.
Bear- that weird loner;; Brown tom with amber eyes.

[future] Sageleaf- why hath thou betrayed me;; Grey and white she-cat with green eyes.

Detailed History:
Spoiler:

Topics:
First Topic;; Brindle finds Smokepelt and he takes her to join WindClan.
Apprentice Ceremony;; Brindle becomes an apprentice and is given Emberfall as a mentor.
Battle between RC and WC;; RiverClan and WindClan throw down over Smokepelt and Lionfur, Brindle gets wrecked by an apprentice while baby Mottle watches.
December Gathering 2016;; Brindle meets Rock for the first time, thanks to Mottle

Brindle's Warrior Ceremony;; Brindle becomes Brindlewhisker.
Hollowkit's Apprentice Ceremony;; Brindle receives Hollow as her first apprentice.
Falling Apart;; Brindle and Mottle 'break up'
What's That Coming the Hill? Rockpaw breaks into WC's camp to see Mottle and ends up being held prisoner with Brindle as his guard.
Little White Lies;; Brindle and Rock meet up, become friends, and plot to get Mottle to come see them.
**** A Brindle, A Rock, and Something Mottled. Wait, is that a Bear? Rock, Brindle, Mottle v Bear

WindClan's New Deputy 3.5;; Brindle becomes Deputy.
Forthright Elder;; Cedarfur screams for 30 minutes about how Brindle was a terrible choice for Deputy.
Look What You've Done;; WC kicks down TC's door as they want justice for Shadepaw.
Guess Who's Climbing the Stairs?;; Rockthorn lights everything on fire.

Find Joy in the Unexpected;; Brindle spawns Golden and Dawn and thus sparks her love for Dewtuft.
Welcome to the World;; Brindle spawns Ivy, Silver, Feather and Mist
Of the Future and the Past;; Brindle tries to commit suicide via cave in whenever Sage tells her about the impending civil war.
Forgive Me Starclan for I have Sinned;; Marvel's Civil War starts and Brindle says no.

Other:
-Rogue born Deputy extraordinaire ;D
-Had an affair with Sleetfang, like every other reasonable woman
-Is related to both her mates (Thistlefall was adopted by Smokepelt and Dewtuft is Hazefur's bastard that Smokepelt believes is his own)

Five (Cats with stories needed!) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity

Last edited by Seer on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 9:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 1:02

will complete when I'm not exhausted :')

Name: Leopardclaw

Clan: ThunderClan

Age (in real time): 10 months, 7 days

Detailed Personality:
Spoiler:

Fur Color: Pale golden with darker golden-brown spotted tabby patterning

Eye Color: Greenish-hazel

Body Size: Tall, long-legged; large and fairly muscular, but not bulky.  Slender and lithe, his body is well-built for speed.

Full-Body Description: Leopardclaw is a pale golden spotted tabby tom with darker golden-brown markings.  His large, fairly muscular build fits in well with ThunderClan, but he is also very lithe and fast, his slender body and long legs more like WindClan.  He has black ear tips, but his left ear has a V shaped tear inflicted in a fight with Rockthorn, along with a large patch-like scar on his right shoulder from when Smokefang tore a chunk out of it.  His eyes are a light greenish-hazel color, which aren't that vivid.

Apprentice(s):
Blazingwing - Dark brown, ginger, and white tabby tom with dark blue eyes
Hawkswoop - Long-furred dark brown tabby tom with orange eyes
Peatpaw - Brown tabby tom with black markings
Sharppaw - Light brown tabby she-cat with greenish-amber eyes

Mentor(s): Grasswhisker - Light gray and white she-cat with green eyes

Family:
Unknown Tom - Father - Golden spotted tabby with a crooked (formerly broken) jaw
Alice - Mother - Patched dark gray and white with powder blue eyes

Mottledwing - Adoptive Mother - Ginger and white with hazel eyes
Blacktwig - Adoptive Grandfather/Rescuer - Tortoiseshell with icy blue eyes

Lichenfang - Mate - Dilute calico with mossy green eyes
Reedheart - Son - Golden spotted tabby with mossy green eyes
Honeyspark - Daughter - Golden spotted tabby with mossy green eyes
Cherrykit - Deceased Daughter - Dilute calico with hazel eyes
Birdflight - Daughter - Dilute calico tabby and white with green eyes
Orchidfeather - Daughter - Silver spotted tabby with blue eyes
Falconpaw - Son - Semi-longfurred light brown tom with green eyes
Mintkit - Deceased Daughter - Calico with green eyes

Ivypaw - Adopted Daughter - Brown and white tabby with pale green eyes
Flowerpaw - Adopted Daughter - Pale ginger tabby with pale yellow eyes
Violetkit - Adopted Daughter - Light gray and white tabby
Heatherpaw - Adopted Daughter - Sandy-tan with amber eyes

Friends: (Leopardclaw considers the whole clan to be his friends and extended family, but he does not form connections very easily, and thus doesn't have many close friends.  Most of these are very casual friendships)
Lichenfang - Described Above - Best Friend
Grasswhisker - Described Above - Close Friend
Blizzardstar - Rosetted white she-cat with blue eyes
Coyotefang - Brownish-gray tabby tom with green eyes
Leafstorm - Brown tabby tom with green eyes
Darkflight - Blackish-brown she-cat with golden eyes
Blazingwing - Described above
Cinderfrost - Gray and white tabby she-cat with blue eyes
+all biological and adopted family members (excluding bio mother and father)

Brindlewhisker - Brindled pale gray she-cat with blue eyes - Gathering Friend
Wolffang - Gray tabby she-cat with amber-yellow eyes - Close Acquaintance

Enemies:
Bear - Brown tabby tom with light eyes - Kidnapped his best friend/mate and clanmates
Rockthorn - Heavily scarred dark gray tabby tom with green eyes - Rival turned sworn enemy; tried to kill Leopardclaw twice, threatened his family, and attacked Cherrykit
Smokefang/Mistwalker aka The Mist - Misty leader of the Dark Forest - Kidnapped his two eldest kits and clanmates

Detailed History: TBA

Topics:
Kithood
Leopardkit's Squalor - a Short Story: Abused by his mother and abandoned
And Then There Was Silence: Found by a ThunderClan Patrol
With Tooth and Claw I'll Help You In: Admitted into the Clan

Apprenticehood
The Lichen that Grew in the Light of ThunderClan: Rescues Lichen(kit)
Warrior Training 101: Opens up to and bonds with Grasswhisker
Welcoming Committee : Accuses Rockpaw(thorn) of murder
Last Dance: Grasswhisker's Death
Oh How I've Missed You...: Dream Visit and is told about Wolfpaw(fang)
Thunderous Lichens and Leopard and Oh My Bear!: Finds Lichenpaw and disovers Bear's hideout
The Final Showdown: Battle Against Bear/Helping Wolffang

Warriorhood
We Were Never Friends: First Fight with Rockthorn
The Lichen that Grows in Numbers: Birth of his First Litter
Scum of the Earth: Second Fight with Rockthorn/Attack on Cherrykit
Look What You've Done: Exile of Rockthorn
The World Seemed to Burn: Forest Fire and Offscreen Death of Cherrykit

Deputyhood
A New Deputy for a New Leader: Promoted to Deputy
A Not-So-Happy Family Outing: Reedpaw and Honeypaw are stolen by the Mist
July's Gathering 2017: Battle against Smokefang and Swoop
Homecoming: The missing cats return home

Other: TBA

Last edited by RainyHeart on Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 22:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Five (Cats with stories needed!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next