Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What`s that coming over the hill?

Go down 
+3
bunjamin
Ice
Honey Badger
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What`s that coming over the hill? Empty
PostSubject: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 18:55

OOC: Please wait for Mottleheart to flip out and pin Rock and for rock to slither out, then pls let your apprentice maimer Smoke to come to the rescue before posting, won`t take very long)

IC:

Rockpaw hated the moors, how did cats live here? It was more frozen and frigid than Thunderclan territory! Rockpaw had decided that he couldn`t wait for the next gathering, his paws itching to help bridge the gap that he had caused between himself and Mottleheart. Paws crunched into the deep snow, there not being any trees to lessen the cold or protect the ground from some snow.

Rockpaws heart raced, the thought of him sneaking into Windclan territory and camp and doing it in this very moment making his blood race and gush in his ears. It had to be done. For Mottleheart. An Owl hooted in the distance, prompting Rockpaw to quicken his pace to Windclan camp. The young tom had spent what felt like ages on the moors when he found the camp, silently and slowly making his way closer, and closer, and closer.

Stopping in his tracks, Rockpaw looked into the camp, his green eyes picking out the guard for the camp, who was.... sleeping. Wow. Just terrible. But it made his mission easier, slinking silently into the camp he warily watched the guard in case they wake up, no such luck, peering into each den until he came to the warriors den he drew in air in bated breath.

There he was, Mottleheart, slowly but steadily he stepped over paws and tails as he approached his friend. Rockpaw paused, looked at his brown and white friend that he had fallen for and lifted his paw and tapped him softly.

`Hey Mottleheart, wake up, it`s me... now don`t freak out, I just came to apologize for my behaviour and the gathering... I`m really sorry.`
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 19:28

Mottleheart was curled tightly into a ball in his nest, tired after a day of hunting. His rest was peaceful as his tail flickered over the tip of nose as he snoozed slightly. But then there was a poke, and he was bought from his peaceful dream into the cold world. He blinked awake, lazily raising his head to see who had woken him up. Had he overslept? Still tired, he frowned as he stared at the grey tom that had awoken him. He recognized the voice even if the words just seemed like a blur to him and for a second, he was confused. Why was Rockpaw here? It took a few moments before it hit him that something was very wrong.

Why was Rockpaw here?

In a second he was wide awake, jumping to his feet as his fur stood on edge. His eyes narrowed, quickly remembering how Rockpaw had treated him at the gathering while unaware of his apology just a few moments ago. "What are you-!" he hissed sharply but he didn't finish, staring at Rockpaw for a few good seconds. He wasn't sure how to react to his friend...Ex-friend being in the warrior den. His ears folded back as he tried to judge how to even react. Part of him was excited, but more of him was angry at Rockpaw beyond words. He didn't know if he wanted to treat Rockpaw as a friend, or an ex-friend...So for a second he let his whole body relax as he came to the conclusion of how he should react.

Like a warrior.

Suddenly dropping into a crouch, he leaped forward at Rockpaw without a warning, a sharp hiss leaving him as he did his best to tackle the ThunderClan apprentice to the ground. "Intruder!" he yowled, hoping to waking up the his Clanmates. He didn't care why Rockpaw was here as his loyalty was to WindClan before his friendships and Rockpaw was a trespasser - an intruder. But even as he attempted to pin the apprentice down, his claws were retracted. He didn't want to harm Rockpaw, he knew well that he was the apprentice of Darkstar and he didn't dare try to bring down the wrath of ThunderClan upon WindClan - even if Rockpaw had been an fool to sneak into the WindClan camp at night. "Stay down!" he hissed, hoping that if he had Rockpaw pinned nobody would harm him. Perhaps it was a weakness of his, but Mottleheart didn't want anybody to harm Rockpaw...Ex-friend or not.

What`s that coming over the hill? ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 19:37

"Whoa- Whoa hold up Mottleheart I'm sorry!" Rockpaw gasped, falling onto another Windclan warrior, this wasn't going as planned at all! Oh he was so screwed! Rockpaw's wide eyes looked directly into Mottlehearts, the other tom-cats words sounding stupid to Rockpaw. He had to leave, and fast or he was so dead! Big paws pressed into Mottlehearts legs as he slithered out from under the tom.

Stumbling and tumbling out to the warriors den, rounding around so he could meow. "I'm sorry Mottleheart, I was really really mean and I want to be friends again, and I just wanted to confess something but that's obviously not going to work because I'm going to die and oh my Starclan!" Rockpaw might as well be wetting himself as he shot off towards the camp entrance, the guard having been woken by Mottlehearts screech turned on him.

Rockpaw skidded around, turning to see a flash of a grey and white pelt. Oh he was soooo dead.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 20:10

Waking with a jolt, Smokepelt lifted his head to see Mottleheart pinning down an unknown cat and soon enough, the potent scent of ThunderClan hit his nose. ThunderClan, what in StarClan's name was a ThunderClan doing here? Confused and now fully away, the tom jumped up from his nest, just in time to see the cat flee from the sleeping quarters. Oh no you don't, you aren't getting away that easily.

Racing out of the den that was now filled with cats starting to wake up from the commotion, Smokepelt easily sped past the cat and skidded to a halt in front of the outsider. Not letting the smaller cat was even react, the deputy lifted a white paw and brought it down, smacking the cat upside the head with a great force. "What are you doing in our camp?" Smokepelt hissed, hackles raised and claws extended. If this ThunderClanner thought he could spy or... or... sneak in the camp without being noticed, he had a whole other thing coming.

Before the tom could reply, Smokepelt rammed into his side, sending Rockpaw tumbling to the ground, most likely with the wind knocking out of him. Taking the open opportunity, the grey and white tom lept towards the apprentice, pinning him down to the ground. Easily holding him down, Smokepelt extended his claws, letting them sink into the shivering, cowardly flesh under his paws. "What are you doing here?" he asked again, eyes narrowed and teeth bared as he easily kept the ThunderClanner under his weight.

No one got away with sneaking into the clan, over his dead body.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

What`s that coming over the hill? VHQrlk5
What`s that coming over the hill? 1QYZaRo

What`s that coming over the hill? Molex311
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 20:30

Rockpaw stumbled, nearly collapsing as the Windclan deputy brought his paw against his head. World going fuzzy for a moment and the stars fading from his vision, giving him a brief moment of relief as he realized he wasn't going to pass out in the middle of Windclan camp. Bringing his paw up he touched his nose and pulled away to see blood seeping from it.

Rockpaw didn't have enough time to turn to Smokepelt as he was heaved onto his side, his ribs giving an unpleasant jolt as he collapsed to the ground breathless. Rockpaw was left completely defenseless as the deputy towered over him, claws digging into his flesh as he spluttered. "I-I wasn't not spying if that's what you were thinking!" Rockpaw was faced with the realization that he had no back up plan in the first place, and he didn't want to get Mottleheart in trouble, so he was going to dig his own grave. Quite literally.

"I was just uh, scoping out the area." Rockpaw shrugged, though he was horribly nervous. But for added good measure he gave a nice wack to Smokepelts face, claws extended of course. Nothing too impressive but it had to hurt.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 0:43

When the commotion happened, Beetlepaw came out of his den, trotting graduately. He peeked over the broad shoulders of the deputy, passing his glance over the apprentice in disgrace. "He smells of ThunderClan. Are they sending apprentices as spies?" the medicine cat joked quietly to the deputy.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 8:34

Listening to Rockpaw, he let out a huff. Just scoping out the area? Was this cat delusional? What clan in their right mind was out in the middle of the night, exploring another clans camp? He would teach ThunderClan a lesson, they didn't get to 'just scope out the area' without consequences. Upon being smacked in the face with a small paw, it nly made the tom more angry and he didn't let go of his grip on the apprentice.

"Scoping out our camp? Does ThunderClan not follow the code anymore?" the deputy snapped, Rockpaw still under his paws. Lifting a paw from the apprentice's chest, he placed it on Rockpaw's face, pushing it down to the ground, claws digging into the cat's cheek, enough to leave a painful scar to remember.

Casting a glance at Beetlepaw, Smokepelt tried to ignore his presence, still not on the best terms with the medicine cat. Besides, there was a task at paw right now and he needed to focus. "That's what we're going to find out," he hissed, eyes still locked with the intruder.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 15:26

Mottleheart hissed loudly in annoyance as Rockpaw escaped from his grasp, couching down to make another jump at him only to be frozen solid by his words. That was why he came into the WindClan camp into the night? To apologize? He barely reacted as Smokepelt raced past him to tackle Rockpaw, the apprentice's words racing in his mind. That...That idiot! He heard a yowl and hissing as he was jolted back into reality - Smokepelt had no doubt pinned Rockpaw down. A jolt of fear shot though him - If Smokepelt harmed him, they could have the wrath of Darkstar coming upon them so he dashed from the warrior den with a yowl. "Get off of him!"

Spotting where the deputy had managed to pin down his fool of a friend and hearing all words that were shared between the two, Mottleheart swallowed as he saw trickles of blood from where Smokepelt was digging into her claws. "Smokepelt, stop! He isn't a spy - he is an idiot!" he came to a stop, his gaze solid as he stared at his Clanmate but didn't even bother to meet Rockpaw's gaze or even look in his general direction.

"I can explain what I know but...I-I would recommend you get off of him or at least retract your claws. A-After all, you are pinning down Darkstar's own apprentice." There was a shaking in his voice, fearing that he may be overstepping his boundaries. No doubt his Clanmates would question his connection with Rockpaw but he didn't care as he was willing to explain everything. Even if Rockpaw was being an insane fool by this stunt of his - Mottleheart couldn't be sure if Darkstar would see it the same way and he found himself scared of the idea of WindClan losing another ally or worst, making another enemy for WindClan.

What`s that coming over the hill? ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 15:31

Waking up over all of the ruckus, Willowwhisker stood up. Intruder? What's going on!? "Could someone please explain to me why this cat is here?" Not wanting to sound too grumpy, she backed up a bit and watched as her father scratched deep into the young cats face. "Now Smokepelt, is that necessary? We dont know exactly why he is here. He is only an apprentice anyway."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 16:29

The sound of panicked yowling and some cat stepping on her tail jolted Brindlewhisker awake, and she woke with just enough time to catch the blurry shape of Mottleheart fly out of the den, with others hot on his heels. The momentary rush of fear that had seized her chest dulled greatly as she hurriedly slipped from the den- it was only one cat, and it looked like Smokepelt had the situation handled. Padding slowly after Willowwhisker and Mottleheart, she winced as she watched Smokepelt's claws sink into the young tom's face.

'Wait..is that Rockpaw? That Thunderclan cat Mottleheart introduced me to?' Brindlewhisker felt a pang of anxiety at the thought, eyes wide as she managed to get a better glimpse of the young tom's face- who was definitely familiar. Eyes flashing towards her former friend, she stopped a short distance away from Mottleheart, listening to the tom's pleas with narrowed eyes. "Darkstar's apprentice ought to know better than to try and waltz into our camp!" She pointed out coldly, looking back down at Smokepelt and Rockpaw. "Although I must agree- he's just a half trained apprentice Smokepelt. I'm sure you scared him enough with the first hit- you can probably let him up now." She mewed with a more gentle ton, focusing on her grandfather's grey and white form, eyes straining slightly in the darkness.

~

Cloudpaw hurried from his den, fur rising slightly at the sounds of panicked and angry voices- what was happening? The young grey and white tom scurried towards the gathering crowd, his blue and green eyes going wide at the sight of Smokepelt pinning down a squirming cat who looked to be his age, and reeked of Thunderclan. "A Thunderclan cat? In our camp? Is he really that mousebrained?" He reflected crossly, glaring down at the young cat held captive in Smokepelt's grasp. His mouth seemed to be filled with fur and dry- preventing him from asking any of the older cats why the tom might be here. "Maybe something's wrong in Thunderclan?" He mumbled, paws scuffling in the dirt as he looked over at the crowd.

What`s that coming over the hill? Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 16:31

Twistedpaw was soundly sleeping in the apprentice's den when a yowl interfered with her sleep. The older apprentice looked up from her nest and, poking her head up out the covering of snow she saw Smokepelt pinning down a cat she only vaguely recognized as a Thunderclan apprentice by his scent and his scrawnier size than a fully grown cat. Flinching as she watched the deputy start to dig his claws in, she spoke up. "Woah woah Smokepelt, it doesn't have to go that way all the time. Just retract your claws for the little guy. Just because some cats and I supported you in the whole Ryekit thing and that the clan forgave you for Frogpaw and such doesn't mean you can go around digging your claws into every foreign cat you see. We can easily talk about this calmly and settle the whole thing," she tried to reason, the last bit for both Smokepelt and Rockpaw.

Squirrelpaw was dozing off in the medicine cat's den, which was now as familiar as the back of her paw when the cat's mutterings and yowls disturbed her. Sniffing the air she smelled... Thunderclan? Grumpily limping out of the few covered den in her odd way to keep her head steady, she looked at Smokepelt with a question and confusion in her eyes, sticking out her paw towards the cat to show what she meant. 

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
What`s that coming over the hill? Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 18:27

Rockpaw hissed as Smokepelts heavy paw and weight pressed into his face and muzzle, his face giving a pop as if bones shifted, the only bright side of his face hurting was that he could breath. Inhaling nit and grit the now furious Thunderclan apprentice glared up at Smokepelt, his eyes narrowing and looking at Mottleheart, then every other cat in turn.

Rockpaw brought his heavy set paws to Smokepelts legs, eager to try to kick him or trip him off, the heavy set weight of the older tom. Lips curling back into a snarl he tried to rip his head from under the toms paw. "I'm not telling you anything!" He snapped, internally cringing at Mottleheart he was just hoping he could still salvage the situation.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 23:12

Beetlepaw snorted inwardly, but still aware that the cats were right. As the crowd gathered, it was clear the the deputy couldn't have his 'fun', and the medicine cat was just happy that he wouldn't need to patch that one up urgently after a one on one with Smokepelt. The thought of any cat fighting the leader's son almost made him shudder. Keeping his distance from the weak-minded attacks of the two, he settled down. "Smokepelt, I am sure that mommy would be prouder if you'd let him talk to her before you break him apart. She is the leader, after all." he meowed, almost taunting. He found it fun that he was half the age of the older cat, but he was playing with fire here, even as a medicine cat.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 16:23

Turning to Mottleheart, Smokepelt narrowed his eyes at the warrior. This apprentice was an idiot alright, but what infuriated the deputy even more was the fact that Mottleheart knew so much about this cat. "So you're an expert on ThunderClan life?" he hissed, meeting the younger tom's eyes. "Darkstar's apprentice or not, I could care less. He broke the code and therefor needs to be taught a lesson," he snarled and looked around to the gathering crowd. He's just an apprentice? How dare they call this cat just an apprentice. Apprentice's were of course smaller and much more weak, but that didn't mean that they were stupid. This cat knew perfectly well why he was here and it was obvious that he was playing dumb.

Scanning the crowd, his eyes soon fell on Beetlepaw who'd spoken out of turn and a blazing fire burned in his pupils. Stupid apprentice, Beetlepaw had no respect and Smokepelt wondered how he could even call himself a true healer. It's not like he ever did his job, and with him and Jaypaw being so close, the tom would have to have a little chat with that coward of a "medicine cat" later.

Releasing his grip from the apprentice under his claws, Smokepelt stepped off of Rockpaw, his head and tail held high. "Fine, I'll go get Ashstar," he meowed and padded over to the leader's den, somewhat disappointed. He loved his mother, he truly did, but the she-cat was too soft and she would most likely let this intruder go without a second thought. Sighing, he poked his head into the den, wondering if she was already awake. "Ashstar, we have a visitor," he huffed, ears flat on his head.

OOC: I advise we wait for Ash to join before tons of peeps start posting again.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:42

Ashstar tossed and turned in the leader's den, submersed in a restless slumber. Half-formed nightmares and visions- Smokepelt dead and bleeding on the ground, a dry and empty medicine cat den, an invasion by RiverClan and SkyClan, Fishstar tearing her throat out- and suddenly bolted awake, gray fur clinging to her sweaty body, claws unsheathed, green eyes bloodshot and wild, as a cat walked into her den. Seeing that it was her son, she hastily sheathed them and sank down to the ground, suddenly weary. "Oh. Hello, Smokepelt. What is it?"

Her eyes widened slightly at the deputy's harassed appearance. The tom looked extremely annoyed, frazzled, and somewhat angry. A visitor? Sweet StarClan, couldn't I be left alone for one night? Flicking her tail in acknowledgement and slight confusion, the leader of WindClan followed her son into camp, where she saw a bulky tom, likely an apprentice, who smelled of ThunderClan. Beetlepaw, Willowwhisker, and a few more of her cats surrounded him, scowling and looking confused in turn. He was bleeding slightly, and her trusted apprentice Mottleheart was glaring at him. That was unusual in itself, but it wasn't what worried the she-cat.

ThunderClan? What did ThunderClan want with WindClan? Not that it was likely that Darkstar knew of her apprentice's foolhardy excursion, for whatever reason it had been made. It was as if StarClan had looked dowsn from Silverpelt and said, "let's see, what Clan hasn't Ashstar tangled with? RiverClan hates her. SkyClan hates her. ShadowClan doesn't care. How about ThunderClan?" Ashstar shook the thoughts out of her head- it would do her no good to be questioning StarClan, especially not now. The gray she-cat strode up to the young tom and looked into his eyes- not softly, not coldly or angrily, but with a detached sort of curiosity. "And what business does an apprentice of ThunderClan have in WindClan from the other side of Fourtrees?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What`s that coming over the hill?   What`s that coming over the hill? Empty

Back to top Go down

What`s that coming over the hill?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: