Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reclusion (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reclusion (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Reclusion (CLOSED)   Reclusion (CLOSED) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 7:45

OCC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfeSzMKOhSk

It hadn't been very long at all. Possibly around a half-moon or so. However, the time seemed endless, like she had been gone forever. Quickly, Wolffang had jumped into Bear's group, taking a position at his right paw along with the other enforcers. He seemed to favor her though. Once, the tom had told her that he admired her for being bold enough to leave the clans. Bear considered all the clan cats, stuck in their forest ways, to be weak and pathetic. All of the other rogues, they had simply been raised to live outside the awful clan life. To him, Wolffang was different. At first that had made her uncomfortable. Being liked by the rough rogue tom was far different from the way that Mudfoot had treated her. But in the end Mudfoot had left her. Bear was here. Begrudgingly, she had accepted him as a mate. If not just to secure her place within his group, but to also officially cut herself off from the former mate that had chosen his clan over the she-cat he claimed to love.

Wolffang had grown used to the rocky and unstable environment that was Bear's group. She played her part in keeping the not yet loyal cats around. With all of his flaws, Bear had some how managed to get together a fairly large, unofficial clan. The she-cat would never dare to call it a clan aloud. Bear would have quickly cuffed her over the ears. But that sort of what it was becoming, minus the respect or code of a real clan. It was a rogue clan. It was a surprise to the former warrior to see Bouncepaw, the Riverclan medicine cat apprentice, there. Not only had Bear gotten prospective warriors and warriors, but cats trained in healing too. The realization made her think of her exile and rage had burned white hot. After a quick explanation to her new mate, Wolffang and Bear had agreed upon something. Honeydrop would be the next to be torn from her home. Just like I was.

The pair snuck through the undergrowth. Wolffang lead the way. Her claws welcomed the cold, soothing mud on her pads. It felt good to be back in the familiar territory. But they were not here to enjoy it, they were on a mission. Using her nose every couple seconds to test the air, the former warrior was able to avoid patrols. A close call had left her on edge, but Bear was calm and collected as usual. She took a bit of comfort in his insane confidence. Her tail flicked a signal to her new mate and she hissed lowly, "This way." Bear followed silently, focused on the task at hand. Puddlepaw had show her sister all of the good places to collect herbs. At the time, Wolffang hadn't cared, but in this specific instance, it was a useful skill to have. To no surprise, the second spot they checked, there was a golden she-cat with scars on her throat. Wolffang hissed in anticipation as she dug her claws into the ground. A brown tail shot out in front of her, blocking her path.

"Don't kill her," The tom instructed. His mates eyes were filled with an obvious blood-lust. He did not want her dead, though. At least not yet. Bear flicked his ear in a silent direction. Picking up on it, Wolffang slid into the shadows and went around to the other side. There would be no escaping. After things were ready, Bear slid from his hiding place to face the medicine cat.

"My name is Bear. And you are coming with me."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Reclusion (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclusion (CLOSED)   Reclusion (CLOSED) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 13:42

Honeydrop was collecting coltsfoot and horsetail, making sure to take what she needed but leave some to grow. She had taken a turn going out to gather herbs so that she didn't make Puddlepaw do it all the time. The golden dappled she-cat tried her best to be a fair mentor, especially after the incident half a moon ago, from which the telltale scar on her throat would always be a reminder. She was nearly finished gathering the herbs, cutting the stems with a quick swipe of her claw and putting them to the side in a neat little pile, when she scented something off. She stopped abruptly as a large, muscled rogue stepped out of the shadows. She blinked as he introduced himself and commanded in a flat, toneless voice that she come with him. Leave ShadowClan? No way in StarClan.

"E-Excuse me, but I think you have the wrong cat,"
she meowed shakily, keeping her confidence. Waspstep had taught her basic defense moves, but she doubted she could fight this strong-looking tom. "I would never leave Sh-ShadowClan, not for all the power in the world- and I doubt anything you have could ever c-convince me otherwise. I s-suggest you get off ShadowClan territory before my b-brother comes to find me." Waspstep... Please, please come help me.

The medicine cat dipped her head. "Good d-day." Honeydrop slowly turned tail and started walking away, picking up a mouthful of coltsfoot and horsetail and heading in the direction she came. But her mouth dropped open as she saw the last cat she would ever want to see, standing in the shadows, grinning maniacally. "W-W-Wolffang? B-but y-y-you...." Chills went down her spine and she felt numb as fear flooded her senses. Her heart started racing and adrenaline flooded her body. She started backing away subconsciously, heading back towards Bear unknowingly. This was no rogue wandering across a Clan cat, this was an ambush. A planned one.

And she was the target.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reclusion (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclusion (CLOSED)   Reclusion (CLOSED) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 17:37

Bear's thorn sharp claws caught in Honeydrop's haunches as she ran back into him. Her show of bravery made him laugh. This is that cat that drove out my queen? He thought, shooting Wolffang a quizzical look,If only Wolffang would have succeeded. The medicine cat's sweet, innocent personality did not appeal to him in the least. If it weren't for the fact that he wanted one of the clan's medicine cats, he probably would have let his mate rip her throat out. Before he could speak up, Wolffang jumped in first.

"Good to see you, Honeydrop. How's your throat healing up?" The former Shadowclan warrior's words mocked her as she was quickly trapped in between the two. There would be no escape. Wolffang's claws unsheathed as she padded closer, but a warning look from Bear made her restrain herself. Her sheathed paw smacked against the side of Honeydrop's head. It was forceful, but without claws didn't draw any blood.

"Time to go," Bear commanded, moving to the medicine cat's side, "Walk. Or I will drag you along. And don't try to run."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

Reclusion (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclusion (CLOSED)   Reclusion (CLOSED) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 18:53

Honeydrop's eyes were filled with fear as the stocky rogue and gray ex-warrior surrounded her. No.... No, no, no! How could this happen to me?. A sharp intake of breath followed as Wolffang smacked her upside the head. The medicine cat fell to the ground, stars flashing in front of her eyes from the blow. The murderer' mocking words filled her ears, taunting her cruelly. Bear's deep voice commanded her to follow them without resistance. Not on your life, fox-heart. Thinking fast, a wild, half-formed plan rushed into her head. Getting up slowly, she started hyperventilating, letting her fear show. It was real fear, but instead of trying to contain it, she let it overtake her.

The golden dappled she-cat started going with the two cats- but then, quick as lightning, flung a pawful of mud into Bear's face, surprising him. She threw her weight into Wolffang's side, shoving the younger she-cat over, and then bolted, running for her life. Fear, adrenaline and desperation caused her to run faster than she had ever run before. She had to get back to camp, had to warn the others, escape her captors. She wouldn't leave her Clan! Unfortunately, camp was still quite a ways away, and the medicine cat was not the fastest runner. Why had she gathered herbs so far away today?

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reclusion (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclusion (CLOSED)   Reclusion (CLOSED) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 4:54

Bear snarled in shock and recoiled back in shock. The rogue's paws flailed around as he desperately tried to clear the mud from his vision. Unlike his mate, the marshy and muddy lands were unfamiliar to him. Even feeling the mud underneath his paws bothered him a bit. So, when it got in his eyes, the fury rose. Once he had wiped enough away for decent vision, he raced after Honeydrop. His muscles worked furiously as he flung himself across the soft ground. But Wolffang was faster.

The small, grey she-cat was quick. Growing up in the marshes gave her an advantage over her powerful mate. Her smaller frame also allowed for speed. Wolffang was most certainly not the most skilled hunter, and only a decent fighter at best, but her speed was great. After stumbling at Honeydrop's resistance with a soft hiss, she instantly bolted after the medicine cat. Her paws covered ground quickly, not dragging much with the pull of the wet earth. As she once more regained sight of her golden enemy, blood coursed through her veins.

"You're not getting away again!" Her paws just barely caught Honeydrop's haunches, but it still put her off balance. The new rogue was on her instantly. Wolffang was a spitting ball of rage. Not only had the medicine cat gotten her exiled, now she had made things more difficult for the grey she-cat and her new mate. Bear caught up shortly after and laid his tail on Wolffang as a reminder to restrain herself from the kill.

"I warned you not to run," Would be the last thing Honeydrop heard before the rogue's massive forepaws smacked down on her head. Despite her wishes, soon, the medicine cat was being dragged away from Shadowclan territory by her scruff and to a whole new world- Bear's world.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Reclusion (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclusion (CLOSED)   Reclusion (CLOSED) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 16:50

Honeydrop ran, sides heaving, speed desperate, caution flung to the winds. She knew she couldn't look back. Hearing the rogues' snarls behind her and knowing her would-be murderer was on her tail spurred her to greater speeds, but it wasn't enough. Her energy drained out from the small, bleeding cuts on her haunches and sides, the out-of-practice medicine cat was exhausted despite the adrenaline running through her. She knew she was too slow, so it wasn't really a surprise when paws pushed her from behind, throwing her off balance. She barely had time to let out a cry of fear and despair before Wolffang was on her, shoving her down into the muddy soil, Bear right behind her. Consciousness fled swiftly as the rogue's heavy paws slammed into her already injured head, knocking her out. Black spots danced in front of her eyes before taking over and casting her world into darkness. Her amber eyes slid closed and her tired body went limp as the tom grabbed her scruff roughly in his teeth. Her last thought before her mind lost track of things was "Puddlepaw will be disappointed."

When Puddlepaw later came to look for her mentor, all she would find were scuffed up pawprints in the mud and a neat abandoned pile of coltsfoot and horsetail.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reclusion (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclusion (CLOSED)   Reclusion (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reclusion (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1