Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ReadyFuels (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

ReadyFuels (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: ReadyFuels (CLOSED)   ReadyFuels (CLOSED) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 18:38

OCC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcS6GT_qc-Y

Wolffang’s paws thudded against the ground as she raced away from the camp. Angry yowls, harsh words, and looks of disappointment played over and over again in her head. It drove her forwards. The fire that raged in her veins was like nothing she had felt before. Ever since meeting her father, things had constantly gone downhill. At first it was simply a storm that raged within as she tried to find who she was and her place in the clan. But that had quickly become a real life, hellish series of events that twisted her view on herself and the world. All in all, nothing good had come of this. And now she had been sentenced to exile. No home, no mate, and nowhere to go.

The look Mudfoot had on his face was etched in her mind’s eye. There had been disappointment. That had stuck with her the most. Not only was the older warrior her mate, but also her former mentor. Since she was an apprentice, Mudfoot had always been someone that she looked up to. Thrushstar, too. Both toms had looked at her with so much disdain as she stood underneath the leader as he declared her exiled. Puddlepaw wouldn’t speak to her anymore. The littermate she had once been so close to had practically disowned her. ‘I was trying to help you!’ She had wanted to yowl at the smaller cat, but no words had come out. While Hazeflight had stood by with sadness welling in her eyes, Wolffang could care less what her mother thought. It was the Shadowclan she-cat’s fault her kits had to deal with the burden of being half-clan.

The grey she-cat stopped at the border with heaving sides. Despite living in the marshlands her entire life, it was still a little tough to run easily through the dragging mud. Her yellowed eyes cast a glance over Shadowclan territory. A prickle of sadness poked through the rage that clouded her thoughts. Soon, everything she had ever known would officially be lost to her. Somewhere off to her left, a toad splashed through a puddle of water. ‘Will I ever eat toad again?’ It was a ridiculous thought, considering the variety of other things that would no longer be a part of her life. Wolffang briefly considered hunting before leaving, but the pit in her stomach dissuaded her appetite. After digging her claws into the thick mud once last time, she whipped around to flee from clan-life.

It wasn’t far from the border when a sharp, strange scent stopped her cold in her tracks. The tang was different from any clan stench she had encountered before. ‘Rogue!’ Wolffang determined quickly, allowing her claws to slide out. At first, her mind almost jumped to defending the territory. But, it occurred to her that much like this strange cat, she too was a rogue. A harsh laugh threatened to break from her throat, but she choked it back. If there was someone around, the she-cat wouldn’t want to bring them towards her. Wolffang raised her muzzle into the wind to get a better sense of her surroundings. The forest was eerily quiet. Her pelt fluffed up as she shuddered with the realization that she was utterly alone. Whatever danger came, it was hers alone to face.

“And who might you be?” A voice caused her to whirl around. Wolffang’s eyes were met with a dark, almost soul-less, pair of hazel eyes. Behind them was a brown, battle-scarred tom. The corner of his ear was torn off to match the variety of scars that marred his short pelt. It crossed her mind that he was muscular and handsome, but she pushed it aside. This was just some rogue. ‘Well I am too,’ She reminded herself silently. Her claws unsheathed, but she didn’t take up a defensive position. The stranger was too relaxed and comfortable with his surroundings for her to be worried. Besides, the young she-cat could hold her own in a fight.

“Wolffang of Sha- nowhere,” She caught herself about to say she was from Shadowclan, which was no longer true. The brown tom shot her a quizzical look and scented the air.

“You certainly smell like a clan cat,” He grunted in return. His nose wrinkled up, showing signs of disgust.

“You don’t smell so pleasant yourself,” Wolffang huffed indignantly. Whoever this strange rogue was, he was already getting on her nerves, “Besides, who are you to judge me for where I come from?” Her claws kneaded the ground uncomfortably. It was a strange feeling to not have the strength of the clan behind her. Underneath the gaze of this tough looking tom, the former warrior felt small. His air of power overwhelmed her, despite the fire she tried to put into her words. Clearly, this tom was someone important. Or at least he thought he was. There was a brief moment of silence between the two as he looked her over. His eyes were piercing.

After narrowing his eyes at the she-cat, Bear spoke, “My name is Bear. And you’re coming with me.” Much like before, the rouge’s tone was more matter-or-fact rather than questioning. Part of Wolffang wanted to resist based on that fact alone. ‘Where are we going? And why?’ It occurred to her that either way she had no idea where to go. Depending on what else he had to say, this might not be a bad idea. While lost in her thoughts, she found herself admiring the brown tom again. For a second, her eyes flicked to the ground.

“Where are we going?” Wolffang questioned, genuinely curious. The desire to rebel was pushed away.

“To my camp,” He meowed simply. Again, as if it were a well-known fact, “You are going to help me take down the clans.” The words out of Bear’s mouth were the last thing she expected and for a moment she was too stunned to say anything. But a dark grin over took her features as the thought began to appeal to her.

“I like the sound of that.”
Back to top Go down

ReadyFuels (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1