Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 2:38

Wolffang's tail dragged through the mud as she just barely crossed the border into her birth clan's territory. The mud was soothing on her worn and cracked pads. For so many moons they had been tormented by the stone that made up so much of the city. It was just one of the thing she had taken for granted in Shadowclan. While it felt strange being back in the marshy, pine forests, she couldn't help but feel a sense of relief. Since leaving, it was easy to come to terms with the fact she was not meant to be a clan cat. However, life there had treated her better than anything since. Although Bear had offered an unmatched acceptance in his group, clan life had not been the worst. It had only seemed so as a young apprentice and warrior. Her dreams had been plagued by memories of the territory, mixed with nightmares of all of the things she had left behind there. Barkpaw had been found. He had forgiven her too, even though she would only break his heart once more. Eagleheart, her father, had been lost. Now, the former warrior had to face her true love, and their son. Her tail flickered nervously, splashing up a bit of mud, as she considered all these things.

"What a mousebrain I have been..." She meowed to the empty territory. It would not be long before a patrol found her. Shadowclan was not filled with idiots. Wolffang had simply accepted her fate at this point. She only longed for the potential opportunity to see Mudfoot and Redkit. There was a slim chance that Shadowclan allow her such a basic privileged. After everything she had done, Wolffang had given up her rights long ago. Whatever happened to the grey rogue was something she deserved. Her ears twitched slightly at a soft sound. Shadowclan scent began to fill her nostrils. It was time. Whatever Starclan had in store for her. It was time for her reckoning.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 3:49

Padding through the territory with his son, Redpaw by his side, the two russet pelted toms made their way through the territory and towards part of the border that hadn't been checked today. With everything that had been going on with his sons, the clans and tribe, Littlebrook... Mudfoot needed a break and what better way to relax than to patrol with kin, even if the kin belonged to an ex-warrior.

Wolffang... she was a magnificant she-cat, but not everything was rainbows and sunshine in the world, and Mudfoot had learned the hard way when she'd betrayed him and ShadowClan. He still couldn't understand why she'd done the things she'd done, but even so, it didn't matter. She was gone and Redpaw was here to remind him of her every single day, even though he would always love his son with all of his heart.

Reaching the border, Mudfoot came to a halt when he caught sight of something that he would've honestly rather have not seen; Wolffang. Out of now where, the grey she-cat stood in front of him and his fur started to bristle. 'You mousebrain! How could you have been so lost in thought to not even smell her scent?' he scoled himself and locked eyes with the she-cat. It was all happening so suddenly and while he didn't want to act scared or let out his emotions to the traitor, he felt himself beggining to shake and his heart started racing the more he thought about the situation.

"What are you doing here?" the senior warrior hissed, lashing his tail back and forth and completely forgetting to keep his cool since Redpaw was with him. Well, then again, how was someone of even his composure supposed to keep their cool when facing the former love of their life who randomly showed up?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] VHQrlk5
Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] 1QYZaRo

Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 4:38

It was still weird. Redpaw had more or less gone so long without fully knowing that Mudfoot was his father, but now here they were on a patrol together. It was nice, actually, despite being a little awkward. With the apprentice being one of few words, their trek into the territory was a quiet one, namely due to the deep thoughts that Redpaw could see running through Mudfoot's mind. However, the young tom didn't even bother speaking up to his father and just let him be.

Suddenly, everything took a turn for the weirder. A sudden foreign yet familiar scent hit the nose of the tom about the same time that Mudfoot had picked it up. At first, Redpaw couldn't put his paw on what it was from, but excitement stirred in the pit of his stomach as they reached the border and saw an all-too familiar figure. At first, all Redpaw could do was stand there next to Mudfoot and stare, taking in every inch of his mother as she stood there wearily as if waiting. All of the shock barely had time to wear off when the warrior spat out at the she-cat, asking her about why she was here. However, Redpaw couldn't help but be elated to see his mother for the first time since he and his brother had been taken.

"Wolffang!" he mewed, wasting no time to run up to the worn down she-cat and nuzzle her, pressing up against her. He wasn't normally one for many words, but this was a whole different situation entirely. "What are you doing here?" While it was the same question Mudfoot had asked, all hostility was virtually nonexistent in the young tom's voice and was instead replaced with excitement and joy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 20:31

Wolffang shrunk back on the inside as the one tom her heart so ached to see hissed in disgust at her. There was no surprise. It was exactly what she had expected and deserved. However, it stung like she would not have expected. Her amber-yellow eyes bore into him, a variety of emotions swimming through them. But the rogue she-cat did not move. Not even when their son rushed to her side did she moved. Of course, the grey cat wasted no time in nuzzling him back. The love and warmth that flowed from the ignorant apprentice comforted her for a moment. Yet, her gaze did not tear itself away from Mudfoot. His eyes had haunted her dreams for moons. She still awoke some night expecting the comfort of her first mate next to her. But for so long, it had only been a memory. Now, he stood before her with an obvious disdain in his words. Mudfoot did not even speak her name, only spat the word 'you' as if it were even poison to speak of her existence.

She flinched as if struck. This time it was not Reno's claws against her worn muzzle. This time it was nothing physical. Wolffang had learned to handle the physical pain, but this she had no idea how to react to. Both her former mate and her kit had asked the same question. One tone was so joyous and happy, the other a curse. Her mind swam as she tried to find the right words to say. But nothing seemed right or just enough to meow back to two of the most important tom's in her life. She had left and betrayed them both. Redpaw was still oblivious to her sins. Mudfoot, on the other paw, probably had a count of them all. He's missing a few... Wolffang noted internally, with a silent and bitter laugh. Her mentor and mate did not know of her kits in the other clans. He did not know of the other mates she had taken on. Oh, how many times have I tried to find that love again. Sadness washed over her features and filled her tired and broken expression.

For so many moons she had tried to remain strong. She had succeeded on the outside. The torrent of emotion still churned on the inside, and just as when she had left Barkpaw, Coyotekit, and Mistkit... it surfaced once more. Wolffang fought as hard as she could to stomach it all and push it all away. But her expression betrayed exactly how she was feeling in the moment. All of the conflict was visible. A forced and breaking purr briefly erupted from her throat as she come to the realization her second oldest son was also an apprentice. This one, born from Shadowclan blood on both sides, had no doubt been given a place in Shadowclan. The thought that one of he sons had been accepted was comforting. A ragged sigh left her maw before she spoke, "I couldn't stay away forever."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 4:12

Mudfoot didn't even know where to begin. All he could do was stand in front of the she-cat and watch as his son greeted her with an open heart, not knowing of Wolffang's wrongs. She'd betrayed him and his clan, and for that, he didn't know if he'd ever be able to forgive her.

After a what seemed like ages of silence, she finally spoke and her familier voice sent a shiver down his spine. 'This cat used to be my mate,' he thought glumly to himself. But no, she didn't deserve any remorse from him. She'd made her choices and apparently, he wasn't of that much importance to her.

"Redpaw, come here," the tom mewed, summoning the younger tom to his side and not letting his gaze leave Wolffang's. "But what reason do you have to return? Surely we must not be of that much importance to you, seeing what you did," Mudfoot growled through clenched teeth, trying to hold back the unbearable wave of emotions that felt as if they were about to come gushing out from his chest. Redpaw was here, and so he needed to keep calm, no matter how he really felt.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 2:35

When he heard the seriousness in Mudfoot's voice, Redpaw backed up for a second to put a little more space between him and Wolffang before looking between them. Instantly, the young tom could feel all of the tension in the air. Something was way off between them. Shouldn't they be happy to see each other again? They were his parents, after all. Looking between both of them with confusion on his face, he shrank down in size, dropping his tail into the dirt before following his father's orders. Reluctantly, Redpaw moved from Wolffang's side and padded back to Mudfoot before turning back to face his mother. Confusion still riddled the apprentice's expression but he was also worried. Why was Mudfoot so angry with her? However, despite his concerns, Redpaw sat down and stayed silent, hoping that he would get some answers, particularly on what Wolffang did.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 4:34

Her eyes glazed over as the aching numbness returned to her chest. Mudfoot was right. She had abandoned them all. The decisions and choices she had made had tortured her for moons. So far, Wolffang had avoided confessing her sins to the kits that so loved her. Mudfoot was pushing her to break their blissfully ignorant viewpoints. They would hate her now. There was no doubt in her head that Redpaw would one day tell all of his brothers. Everyone that once found some spark of goodness in her would turn away. It had happened with her first mate, her true love. The Shadowclan warrior who had once mentored her had always tried to find goodness in the broken, grey she-cat. Even after she had brought shame upon the clan at a gathering and gotten in a fight with a clanmate, there had still been forgiveness in his eyes. She had still managed to ruin that.

"You're right, Mudfoot... I made a mistake. Many of them. Far too many to count.." Pain wracked the words as they cracked from her throat. There was no way she could avoid the truth now. Mudfoot had called it out. It was undeniable that Redpaw had questions. His mother would not hold back anymore. Now was the time to recount all of her sins. With a shaky breath, eyes fixing her son's, Wolffang spoke up once more, "I tried to kill the medicine cat. When Thrushstar exiled me, I fled the clan and joined the rogue group, Bear's group. He killed clan cats and I thought that maybe, just maybe, he would be able to be able to fill the void inside me and help me get revenge on Shadowclan. When you kits were born, it was the first point in time that the world felt right." She stopped, staring straight ahead, lost in her memories. Redpaw would get more than he bargained for. Regardless of whatever Mudfoot was specifically thinking of, everything came spilling out in a simple and blunt truth.

"When the clans finally took down Bear, I fled. Leaving you behind. Leaving it all behind. You have no reason to call me your mother. I'm no good as the crowfood rotting in carrionplace." Her ton grew bitter as she spat onto the earth. Moons of self-hatred surfaced up as she found herself once more regretting the choices to leave. Every cat who had unfortunately crossed her path had been a part of the fallout. She had hurt or cast them all aside. And none of them deserved it. Mudfoot, the most amazing cat she'd ever met, had been her protector and guide; she had cast him aside as nothing. Barkpaw, Redpaw, Coyotekit, Mistkit... all left orphans in their clans. Each sweet and innocent child she had bore was left with the awful stain of having her as a mother. The ragged rogue said nothing more, simply looked at Redpaw with a deepening sadness. All she wanted was to hear him say something. Even if it meant his rejection.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptySat 29 Jul 2017 - 6:38

Not moving his head, Mudfoot watched as Redpaw joined his side. Part of him wanted to let out a sigh of relief that his son had chosen to return to him instead of stay by his mother's side, and he couldn't believe that he even thought about doubting the apprentice. Was he really that scared that she was going to take him away from him? Scared that Redpaw would see the truth in his mother and choose to leave with her over him? 'No you mousebrain, Redpaw would never leave you. Not for her,' the tom reassured himself and focused back to what Wolffang was saying.

Listening to the she-cat explain what she'd done in the past, Mudfoot stood still making sure not to show any emotion, though he wanted to vomit. How could a cat even live on after committing such crimes? How was she able to live with herself knowing that she lost her friends and family just because of her selfishness? The tom let out a hiss under his breath at the thought of doing such horrible things. Wolffang admitted to committing her sins, but he still couldn't wrap his head around why she had returned to the ShadowClan, and the more he thought about it, the angrier he got, which was unusual for the warrior, seeing that he didn't usually get angry easily. Well, unless it had to do with family matters, that is.

"That's right," he started, holding his head high and looking down to Wolffang with an ice cold glare. He couldn't show any pity for her after what she'd done, he just couldn't! But in spite of trying to shut off his merciful emotions, there was this nagging in his gut that wouldn't go away.

"You're most certainly not any better than crowfood, in fact, you might as well be mousedung," he spat with no sympathy in his voice. Even though there was this voice that was screaming for him to forgive her, he pushed it aside once more. 'She made her choice, and for that, she doesn't deserve my love,' he thought to himself and a throbbing pain grabbed hold of his chest.

"While you may have come here seeking redemption or even pity, you shouldn't have wasted your time. Did you really think you could come back and get my forgiveness that easily? I loved you Wolffang," he spoke as pain started to seep through his once stoic voice. "I dedicated that portion of my life to raising you into a great warrior and what did I end up getting out of it? A liar, a traitor," he huffed, looking down at his paws. "After both my mates died and then Owlstrike left, I was starting to lose hope in life. But then I met you," he mewed softly and lifted his head so that their eyes met. "I thought that maybe, just maybe, StarClan was going to give me another chance at things. Apparently I was wrong."

In an instant, Mudfoot's once soft tone was sharp and cold again. "Apparently, I had too much faith in StarClan," he hissed, his tail flicking back and forth. All his life he'd been the biggest StarClan supporter in ShadowClan, but now, he was starting to think that the starry cats above weren't as amazing as he'd always thought they were.

"So to conclude this little meeting, you're not welcome nor wanted here. I don't care what you did or are planning to do, but I don't ever want to see your face near the ShadowClan border again, is that clear?" he spoke sternly, his head raised once again. She didn't deserve his mercy or pity... she deserved nothing. Not him, the clan, or her kits. She'd wandered down the wrong path and for that, he would never be able to forgive a her.

"And if I do, I don't think Leopardstar would mind me teaching you a lesson or two," he added, unsheathing his claws and letting his fur puff up in a threatening sort of way. Redpaw would never see this she-cat again, he would make sure of it. The younger tom didn't deserve to have a mother like this and Mudfoot was determined to do everything in his power to protect his son.

Last edited by Ice on Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 3:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 2:54

Wolffang's story did nothing to calm Redpaw's nerves or relieve his fears. Instead, he watched her intently, the heaviness in his chest ever growing as he suddenly didn't know what to think or believe. She left them? She fled to save her own skin, leaving behind both himself and Barkkit. Redpaw had always thought that they were taken away from her, but now... Ultimately, he was more confused than ever. Stories didn't match up, everyone was telling something different. Wolffang had told her own and Mudfoot had nothing but terrible things to say. Even if she had done all of those awful things, betrayed Shadowclan in the past, and acted so selfishly until now, she was trying to make the best out of her unimaginable situation. Yet, Redpaw's father continued to show no remorse, going so far as to threatening her physically.

Ears laid flat against his head, Redpaw couldn't help but glance back and forth between Wolffang and Mudfoot. His claws dug hard into the earth as he tried to figure out what he wanted to say. It was painfully obvious that Mudfoot had no intentions of forgiving his mother, but the apprentice found that no matter how mad he wanted to be with her, he simply couldn't be. She was here now. She had come to find him and talk with him. That had to mean something, right? Even as he felt compelled to say something, his father's anger held him back. Instead, an awkward silence fell between them as a storm of emotions raged on in Redpaw's brain.

After a few heartbeats, however, Redpaw suddenly felt the need to speak up. He needed to say something! He couldn't just sit here and let Mudfoot talk to Wolffang that way! She was his mother, after all. Even if they couldn't get along, he could never just sit there and let this continue. "I..." he paused, his own voice coming as a shock with how hoarse it had become and how shaky it was. "I, uh..." I forgive you. It's what he wanted to say, but as much as he tried, it wouldn't come out. He wasn't entirely sure if it was because he didn't want to be seen as a bad son to Mudfoot or if it was because he couldn't find it within himself to actually forgive her yet. This was a lot of news that he had learned, and it was a lot of terrible things. Instead, he simply looked up at Wolffang, making sure to make eye contact, and gave her a sorrowful look. It was a look that empathized with her position, and as hard as he could, the apprentice tried to tell her about his forgiveness through his expression. Hopefully, she would understand even though he didn't dare move from Mudfoot's side.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 18:03

The rogue flinched at her former mate's words. Each one dug into her like the sharp teeth of a warrior. All of it was true and that only made it sting more. Despite the fact that his rant was concluded with a barrage of threats being thrown at her, she couldn't move. Her paws were planted firmly into the ground. Saddened amber eyes bore into Redpaw, her oldest son. It had been moons since she had seen him and she could not help her mind from wandering back to how well he had grown. He was too good to be called hers. Mudfoot was right in the fact that she did not belong here. Leopardstar, apparently the new Shadowclan leader, would tear her pelt from her frame if he saw her. Most of Shadowclan would. But, there was something in Redpaw's expression that showed he felt differently. The apprentice tried to speak and choked on his words. She understood. No matter what he felt for his mother, the young tom had to choose his father and clan.

Her ears flattened on her head and she winced as if struck. Everything happened fairly like she had expected. However, Wolffang would have been lying if she said that part of her had not hoped for some sort of joyous reunion. Any brief happiness had been shattered by Mudfoot's disdain and the revelation of the truth. All of it was due to her. There was not surprise in the fact her former mate was disgusted with her, no shock in Redpaw's lack of outright forgiveness, but it still make the creeping numbness in her chest spread to her paws. Everything had turned out so wrong. Wolffang had screwed up her life and would now pay for everything she had done. Why haven't you just killed me yet? Her gaze flickered up to Silverpelt, begging Starclan once more to make it all end.

He had been stalking a mouse through the undergrowth when his blood froze. The orange warrior wondered for a moment if he was dreaming. This was too unreal to be happening. His claws instantly unsheathed to tear at the marshy earth. Even after all these moons there was no mistaking... Wolffang! His veins pounded with an unexpected rush of adrenaline. Honeydrop's life was at stake. This cat, one who had once been a part of his family, had attempted to murder and kidnapped his mate. And now she was back. Flamestrike didn't catch any of what she was saying, only instantly followed the stench that now filled his nostrils. It reeked of twoleg monsters and filth, but there was no mistaking the smell of Hazeflight's kit underneath it all.

Paws pounding against the ground, Flamestrike tore through any foliage in his way. He barely caught any of what the other voice said, but he recognized Mudfoot. Thankfully, he wouldn't have to take on the she-cat alone. While she wasn't the most skilled fighter, Wolffang was quick. If he wasn't careful, she could evade his claws and somehow make it to camp. That thought alone drove him forwards. Bursting into the small area, the flame-colored tom didn't even take notice of Redpaw. There she was. The horrific monster of a she-cat he had once considered kin. Her frame was clearly battle-worn and thin. But that had never stopped any cat from fighting before. A terrifying screech escaped his maw as he threw himself onto the grey rouge's frame. His claws tore at neck and shoulder fur, scoring as deep as they could.

There was no resistance. Wolffang crumpled instantly under the weight of the greenleaf fed warrior. It was as if Starclan had answered her prayers after all these moons. She'd spoken to all of her kin, regardless of whether they hated her or not. There was nothing more in the world for her. Wolffang's vision went blurry as the pain in her shoulder was reignited along with deep tears in her throat. Warm blood gushed down her chest. It was almost a comforting feeling to her. This was it. Her eyes just managed to catch Redpaw's before finally fixing Starclan with a firm gaze. Peace seemed for overcome her worn muzzle, "Starclan, take me." The rise and fall of her malnourished frame slowed before finally stopping. And all the world went still.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017 - 6:23

Waiting for Wolffang to turn around and leave, Mudfoot never would've suspected what had come next.

Unable to react in time, a cat came screeching out of some brush nearby and leaped onto the she-cat. Mercilessly killing her in an instant, Mudfoot stood wide eyed before Flamestrike and Wolffang's body that was now covered in blood.

"W-What... have you done?" he spoke shakily, his entire world collapsing down on him as he looked from the grey body and to his clanmate. Sadness consumed the warrior, but so did rage. While he'd acted cold towards her, there had still been a part of him that wanted to reconsile with his former mate, but now... she was... gone? How in StarClan's name had her life been taken so swiftly? And then it hit him.

Snapping his head towards Flamestrike, the copper colored tom bared his teeth and extended his claws "Murderer!" he screeched and jumped at the warrior, pinning him down under his weight. Emotion overwhelmed him as he stared into Flamestrike's eyes, unable to see any other explination to this other than it was done of cold blood. "You killed her, how could you?" he asked, his voice strained with desperation to know the truth. "I should just kill you now, then we'll be even!" he hissed and pressed a paw full of sharp claws down harder on his clanmate's throat.

At this point, he didn't really care what the reason for killing Wolffang was, but what ever the excuse was, Flamestrike wasn't going to be let off easily, that was for sure.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 2:07

Everything happened so quickly. One moment, Redpaw was trying his best to speak up for his mother then the next, Flamestrike was tearing through the brush. Before the tom could even react, Wolffang was sprawled on the ground, blood soaking the mud around her with Flamestrike standing furiously over her body. Suddenly everything began moving in slow motion. He sat frozen in place, his body so tense that his muscles screamed at him to move. However, all feeling that the young tom had vanished, leaving behind an empty and numbing shock that overwhelmed him as all he could do was helplessly stare at the horrid scene unfolding before him. It felt like ages before Redpaw could even begin to breathe again, his lungs burning as a sharp gasp finally relieved him.

"Wolffang!" Redpaw finally cried, his body finally responding to him as he crumpled to the ground. When the apprentice could finally make sense of what happened, though, Mudfoot was already holding Flamestrike to the ground, claws digging into the warrior's throat as he demanded answers. Immediately, all of the apprentice's sorrow boiled and morphed into an intense fury as he turned toward the already grounded Flamestrike. "How could you?!" he yowled. There was so much more that he wanted to say but there was too much going on inside of his head. It was mixing around in a jumbled mess of incoherent words. Instead, the tom clenched his jaw so tight it started to hurt but he couldn't care. Fire burned in his yellow eyes as he continued to try to process what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 3:19

The blinding adrenaline seemed to subside as Flamestrike stared down at his red stained paws. It was as if his nightmares were becoming reality once more. Wolffang's frame had stilled. Yet, it still took a moment for the orange warrior to process what had really happened. He had been so focused on the thought of protecting his family and mate that he hadn't thought about what was happening. As he claws had torn through the grey fur, the only thing on his mind was making sure Honeydrop never had to go through anything like what Bear and Wolffang had done to her before. What snapped him back to reality was the sight of the scarlet drops on his paws and the words the she-cat uttered. He stared down at her. It was like staring at his mentor's kit once more. Aside from the ragged fur, she looked much like she had on the days she had harassed him as an apprentice.

"Wolfpaw... no." Flamestrike's eyes widened in horror. Everything had been done so impulsively. A mixture of dread and deep wells of pain rose up in the tom's chest. He stumbled backwards. His mind instantly went back to memories of her as a kit. Flashes of their times as a family, no matter how dysfunctional. It then went to Bear. Oh, Starclan, the blood that rose up in his mind and in front of him. Utter horror crossed his features and his expression went break as he stared straight ahead. Everything was overwhelming. He was frozen to the spot, flashing back to every traumatic experience he'd ever seen. Flamestrike just wanted to fall to the ground and wail at the overwhelming internal pain that was attacking him in the moment, but he couldn't move. Suddenly, he was knocked aside.

Mudfoot's claws pressed to his throat. His green eyes stared wide into his fellow warrior's. There was so much anger in them, so much hatred. The apprentice, her kit, yowled somewhere off to the side. However, his eyes never peeled away from Mudfoot's. Terror melted into guilt. The weight of his attacker was nothing compared to the weight of his own growing self hatred. He'd killed Hazeflight's kit, Redpaw and Barkpaw's mother, Mudfoot's mate. This was no Bear. Bear had mattered to very few, his twisted intentions driving away the sane. But Wolffang was different, even after all of her mistake, she was loved. She was really loved. And he had taken that away. There was nothing he could do to take back the moment. It was over. After a moment, in a choked whisper, he managed, "Kill me."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptySun 10 Sep 2017 - 6:27

Mudfoot didn't let his gaze leave Flamestrikes as the tom barely struggled underneath his grasp. This tom, no, murderer, had killed his mate and for what? Every inch of the warrior's body burned with hatred and rage as he stared down at Wolffang's killer, ready to kill.

"Kill me." Flamestrike spoke.

'Yes, kill him, he deserves to die just like Wolffang did,' a voice in his head spoke and his grip on his clanmate's throat tightened. He was going to do it, every muscle in his body screamed for him to. Flamestrike deserved to die, there was no doubt about it. But even so... something nagged at the back of Mudfoot's conscience telling him otherwise, and while a small part of him wanted to end his life, he knew what the right choice was, even if he didn't like it.

"No," the tom said flatly and gave one last push towards the tom's throat before stepping off of Flamestrike. "You don't deserve the sweet release that death would give you. Instead, you get to live. Live with the guilt and anguish towards yourself for the crime that you've committed. You get to live with the humiliation of being a killing in the clan and possibly being exiled. And if you ever step out of line by even a hair, I swear to StarClan you will have wished that you never laid a paw of Wolffang."

With that, Mudfoot walked over to Redpaw and crouched down by the apprentice, resting his muzzle on the younger tom's head. "Let's take her back to camp so we can give her a proper burial," he whispered softly, trying to hold back the tears that began to make their way to his face again.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 1:52

Anger boiled through the apprentice as he continued to process exactly what happened. Even though he wanted to block out all of the images flashing through his mind, he couldn't help but replay the scene over and over, each moment passing as if in slow motion. However, after the millionth time of it replaying, the anger dissipated, leaving behind an empty shell of a traumatized apprentice. All other words floated in one ear and out the other. Redpaw hadn't even begun to hear what Flamestrike said after the apprentice's previous question nor the words that followed out of Mudfoot's mouth. Instead, all he could hear was blood pumping through his ears as the poor tom began to break at the sight of his mother's body. How was he going to explain this to Barkkit when he saw him? He would never be the same. Would he blame Flamestrike like Redpaw was trying so hard not to do?

The only thing that brought Redpaw out of his thoughts was the sudden weight of Mudfoot's muzzle resting on his head. Blinking a few times to bring himself back into reality, the apprentice gasped sharply and let out a small cry before nodding to his father's suggestion. Wolffang was going to get a proper burial. He didn't care what the rest of the clan thought. She deserved it after everything she had been through in her lifetime, and the apprentice was relieved to know that Mudfoot felt the same way. "Right..." he rasped, barely having a hold on his own voice as he tried to bring himself to move. There was so much more that he wanted to say, but given the circumstances, he couldn't possibly bring himself to do it. Instead, he followed directions, his eyes moving blankly from one object to another as he followed behind Mudfoot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]   Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Repent, Cuz It's All Over [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next