Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) Empty
PostSubject: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 22:39

It was early morning and the gray,ginger,and white she cat had a plan and she hopes it would work. She slowly stretches and slipped from the barn of course accompanies by the Enforcer. As she padded into the wooded area so familiar to her she briefly glanced to the bored rogue enforcer before she silently and quickly vanished off into a clump of brush and bushes.  She waited for a moment before she blinked moss green eyes and came from the Bush in her clans familiar territory just at the edge. It wasn't long before she heard pawsteps and she tensed nervously She didn't know if it was a clan mate or the Enforcer but the scent she caught was Thunderclan so she relaxed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 23:37

Leopardpaw pushed his way through the dense undergrowth, dewdrops falling off the leaves like rain. It was a cold, quiet morning and the spotted golden tom had felt restless. The nightmares that had plagued him since Grasswhisker's death had ceased a while ago, but now there was something else keeping him awake. Lichenpaw, his best friend, had gone missing several sunrises ago, leaving no trace.

Other cats had also gone missing as well, but Lichenpaw was the only one he really friends with. The calico she-cat's disappearance had left a gaping hole in his life, and he was deeply confused over why she left. She loves ThunderClan, there's no way she would've left of her own accord. What if she was taken against her will? Who would do that though; another clan? Twolegs? Rouges? Leopardpaw was very confused and sad, and hoped a walk would clear his scattered mind.

Suddenly, a familler scent blew by him on the cool air, and his ears perked attentively. Eyes widening with the realization, the almost fully grown tom dodged around the corner that blocked the two cats with a beaming smile. "Lichenpaw!

With a wild purr, he dashed up to the kind molly and placed his head on her shoulder, nuzzling her neck affectionately. Leopardpaw never liked to have physical contact with others, but now in his immense relief and excitement he relished it. Of course, Lichenpaw had always struck him differently than other cats.

"Lichenpaw I'm so glad to see you! Wh..where have you been? What happened?!" Pulling back, the spotted tom met her mossy green gaze and let the questions spill from his maw. He had to know what had happened to her; he couldn't wait to bring her back to the clan.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 8:26

The practically almost adult sized she cat had relaxed. The Thunderclan scent coming her way she relished but as she caught the scent more closely she smiled. Ever since she was taken she had missed her friend Leopardpaw. Being away from him. It had affected her. It was one of the many reasons she had managed a quick plan to get away from the enforcers.  As she saw him come around the corner he came to her quickly nuzzling her. She couldn't help but let out a small purr before she had nuzzled him back. 

She hasn't expected It but she enjoyed the closeness for a moment relishing it. She then heard his quietly and her ear flicked maybe this could be a way they could rescue the other cats but she was sure she would have to be rescue since she was sure the enforcers that were watching her went to get bear since she had vanished.  She looked to bear realising she wouldn't have long.""I..I'm so glad to see you top Leopardpaw. Oh how I missed you"she mewed before glancing back for a moment before she looked at him moss green eyes holding mixed emotions fear,sadness,and joy in the fact she for to see her friend."I am sure I don't have long Leopardpaw so please listen"she mewed. "I and Spottedpaw and Stillpaw were hunting when we were forced against our will to the Abandoned barn....we've been there unable to leave except to hunt...I've been able to escape the enforcers....the ones watching is when we hunt but I don't know for how long"she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 19:27

Leopardpaw's excited purr began to silence as his friend explained what had transpired until now. "What?!" His eyes darkening with shock and anger, he glanced around at the surrounding forest to see if these 'enforcers' would appear but didn't see anyone else. Turning back to Lichenpaw, he bent his head closer to her ear to whisper his next words, afraid that an unknown presence would overhear. "Is it only you three she-cats, or are there others? How many cats are keeping you captive?" The tom's long claws unsheathed as he kept up his guard, prepared to fight any cat who would dare approach. I've lost too many cats in my life, hell will freeze over before I let her go without a good fight!

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 19:33

License was serious but it was obvious She was glad he was there. She was quiet for a long moment before she finally spoke."there are .....quiet a few cats from other clans...two...barn cats well three but the enemy cats there are a few I'm...n..not Sure how many"she mewed before she tensedblinked hearing movement and her fur started to bristle at her scruff and along her back.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 19:43

Leopardpaw nodded, his eyes locked on the patch of bushes behind the two that had begun to rustle. A deep growl in his throat, the large tom stepped in front of Lichenpaw to shield her, hoping to take on these rouge cats himself. The calico she-cat was his closest friend; he had no idea what he would do if she were injured or killed. Crouching down, the muscular tom bared his teeth and hissed at the invisible threat.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 19:46

A snarl broke through the air as Bear leaped out into the open. His unsheathed claws connected with the side of Lichenpaw's face. The tom, along with his enforcers, were good at keeping track of the cats withing their group. The Thunderclan apprentice's little escapade had not gone unnoticed for long. Fury had built up in the rogue as he raced through the forest on her scent trail. He paced back and forth, muscles rippling in the pale, early morning sun. The fur hung raggedly on his battle-scarred plet bristled. His enforcer stood behind Leopardpaw, daring the other apprentice to make a move. Bear's was focused on Lichenpaw for the time being and would deal with the young tom afterwards. Finally, he spun around to face the she-cat once more.

"How many times to I have to tell you not to run off before you get it through your thick-skull?" He almost roared, flecks of spittle spraying the younger cat's fur. Bear did not care. It was one of the few times in which his fury was simply uncontrollable. Usually, the rogue leader was able to keep a good hold on his temper. Despite being cold and cruel, every action and move was calculated. However, now, the rage flowed freely. Ever since he had kidnapped the clan cats, Bear had consistently warned them not to run. So far, they had heeded his warning. Lichenpaw had been the exception. And soon she would become the example.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 19:50

Lichenpaw's eyes widened as he did and her fear set in it was most evident."Leopardpaw don't please they'll kill you go back to camp please warn the others"She mewed scared. She came to his side and nudged him gently. That was until she heard the snarl and then the claws connect with her face. The she cat felt the searing pain and she let out a pain stricken howl. She looked at Leopardpaw"please get out of here!!"she screeched. Her fur fluffed up fearful of the rogue leader. Her head snapped back to Bear"when will you understand not all of us will ever listen to you"She growled.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 19:55

Leopardpaw gasped when a large brown tom leaped out of the undergrowth and past his defense, hitting Lichenpaw straight in the head.  An enraged yowl escaped his jaws, and he bunched his hindquarters to leap at Bear, but another cat soon followed the gruff tomcat.  Staring down the golden tom, this was a large, dangerous looking cat but in the heat of the moment Leopardpaw had no fear. He heard Lichenpaw's pleas, but shook his head determinedly.  "No, I won't let them take you again!"  With a wild hiss, he leaped at the cat's neck with claws unsheathed.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 20:10

License felt 99th blood already start to well up where Bear's claws had connected with her face. The red liquid staining the white of her fur red. She heard Leopardpaw and her ears flattened"You don't understand they can and will kill you please leave I beg of you!"she mewed her gaze looking to him briefly before she faced bear she knew better then to let her gaurd down.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 15:23

Bear swatted Leopardpaw away with a strong forepaw as he hissed once more. The golden young tom was not at all what the rogue worried about right now. He could have cared less about the unknown forest cat. His rage was solely directed at the escaped she-cat.

"Stay out of this, forest scum! Run back to your pathetic clan!" Bear snarled at him quickly before whipping back around to face Lichenpaw. The brown tom was oblivious to the fact that Lichenpaw had given away their location. If he would have known, the apprentice would have been dead instantly. Instead, Bear lunged forwards to grab her scruff in an iron-jawed grip.

"Let's go," He signaled for the other enforcer and began to drag Lichenpaw away, not even bothering what the other clan cat did.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 15:41

Lichenpaw watched helpless to help him. She let out a loud yelp when he grabbed her scruff with an iron grip and started to drag her off. She winced her face hurting her but not as much as she watched her best friend disappear from her view.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:32

Once they were well out of clan territory, he spat her to the ground. The fury still burned in his eyes, not at all diluted from their initial anger. His unsheathed claws tore apart the earth as he stared at her. After a moment, he calmed himself enough to speak.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't rip your throat out right now," Bear hissed through clenched teeth. The rogue had her backed up against a tree, a paw on each side. Her next words would dictate her fate.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:39

Lichenpaw was quiet ears flat against her head."I...I can't give you a reason"she forced out her eyes slightly wide. She didn't think of the consequences of her actions she only hoped she lived long enough.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:48

The brown tom lunged forwards. His teeth sliced through the soft skin between her jawline and neck. Instantly, blood began to well up from the wound. It wasn't deep. The bite was only the first of what was in store. Soon after, his claws scored her side. Again, more blood. His attacks were quick and sharp, slicing through the flesh with a precision that wouldn't kill her, but would mar her pelt. After a few more moments, his rage begun to ease up. Ragged breaths escaped from the rouge's muzzle.

"You consider that a warning, forest cat. I'm not known for being very forgiving. This is your one chance to prove yourself. Now let's go," Bear hissed before smacking her head with one final blow before turning to the barn. His forepaw was sheathed for once, aiming only for a stun and bluntness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)   Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderous Lichens and Leopards and Oh my Bear(closed for Rainyheart and Ripped)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next