Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Might makes right (closed/solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Might makes right (closed/solo) Empty
PostSubject: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 11:41

Lionfur stalked through the WindClan forest, belly growling as he headed towards the RiverClan border. Not only was he exhausted and hungry, but he was exasperated as the Dark Forest. His leader wouldn't listen to him; his leader didn't trust him. He was smart! He was strong! He was loyal- well, mostly. How was he supposed to become Lionstar if he couldn't even get the deputy to trust him? If the leader didn't trust him, he had no use for her. As soon as he got Smokepelt on his side, Ashstar would have to go. The golden-furred tom halted his plotting as a squirrel poked its head out of a bush on the RiverClan side, a fox-length away. Hunger driving everything else out of his mind, the young warrior immediately dropped into the hunting crouch and pounced on it, quickly killing it. He started eating the plump piece of prey, blood still fresh on his claws, when he was disturbed by a cat coming put of the bushes on the other side.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 19:40

Shellpaw meandered aimlessly about RiverClan territory, head lodged firmly in the clouds. She was head-over-tail in love with Sleetpaw. He was roguishly handsome, strong and skilled, witty and self-confident and loyal. What was there to not like about him? There was only one problem- he wouldn't notice her, no matter how she tried! Augh, what to do? As the small she-cat padded through the colorful forest leaves, nearly wading in them, an out-of-place rustle near the WindClan border startled her out of her reverie. The orange-and-black apprentice moved cautiously towards the sound to find a full-grown, well-muscled WindClan warrior tom on the RiverClan side of the border, eating their prey! After the initial moment of fear and surprise, and unease at the tom's sharp, long, blood-coated claws, Shellpaw's emotions were consumed by outrage. How dare this greedy, fox-hearted tom cross onto their border and eat their prey? The she-cat's brows furrowed and she dropped into an offensive stance, letting out an angry hiss. "You have five seconds to get off of RiverClan territory, you code-breaking piece of crowfood," she snarled.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 17:26

Lionfur started at the snarling, girly voice insulting him. He looked up to see a short she-cat with no tail- an apprentice, he assumed. The tom finished chewing his bite of squirrel and stood up, glaring at the tiny RiverClan cat. "Before you what? Pretty me to death? How cute." He flexed his claws. "I'll tell you what, you piece of RiverClan scum, you have five seconds to leave me alone before I claw your pretty little face off, cause I don't take orders from any cat. I'm guessing that's how you lost your tail?" He was just taunting the she-cat now, honestly. But if she didn't back off, she'd see the power of StarClan's chosen leader.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 9:42

Shellpaw's hackles raised as the WindClan warrior insulted her. Well, he'd just have to see how sharp her claws were, wouldn't he? The mottled black-and-orange apprentice leapt at the tom, claws outstretched, yowling a battle cry.

Shellpaw used Run-and-tackle on Lionfur. -6 HP, -10 SP

Lionfur:
39/45 HP
160/160 SP

Shellpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 11:39

Lionfur growled when the apprentice leaped on top of him. "Wrong answer," he snarled, shaking her off. He reared up to his full height, massive, muscled form highlighted by the sunlight, and slashed down with his already-bloody claws at the foolish she-cat.

Lionfur used Rear-up-to-Slash on Shellpaw. -9 HP, -15 SP

Shellpaw:
11/20 HP
70/80 SP

Lionfur:
39/45 HP
145/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptyWed 9 Nov 2016 - 11:49

Shellpaw hissed in pain as the tom's claws shredded into her pelt, but as he started to fall down onto all four legs, slightly off-balance, one of Smokeface's lessons came to mind. Grinning, the she-cat leapt once more onto the golden tom, using the force of her jump to pin him successfully down.

Shellpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Lionfur. -6 HP, -10 SP

Shellpaw:
11/20 HP
60/80 SP

Lionfur:
33/45 HP
145/160 SP

Lionfur is stunned for one turn.
Dice hates me ;_;

Last edited by Empress Ash on Sat 12 Nov 2016 - 13:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptyWed 9 Nov 2016 - 11:49

The member 'Empress Ash' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Might makes right (closed/solo) Mistpe10
Might makes right (closed/solo) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 13:56

Lionfur's eyes widened in anger and disbelief as the mottled she-cat managed to pin him down, even though he was so much bigger and stronger. "Get off of me, you RiverClan shrimp," he spat furiously, trying to wiggled out of her grasp, "or you'll regret it!"

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 14:03

Shellpaw grinned in satisfaction, digging her claws in deep. Smokeface would be proud of her- and so would Sleetpaw, she fancied. "Serves you right for stealing RiverClan's prey!" she hissed, striking him a massive blow on the nose with unsheathed claws.

Shellpaw used Front Paw Strike on Lionfur. -12 HP (+6 from Leap-and-Hold), -10 SP

Shellpaw:
11/20 HP
50/80 SP

Lionfur:
21/45 HP
145/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 14:09

Lionfur wanted to rip the gloating smile off of the she-cat's face, but he was still pinned- wait! The tom his a malicious grin, instead looking defeated as he went limp under the young apprentice's claws. Then, when the gullible RiverClanner's tight grip loosened, claws half-sheathed, the tom exploded in a burst of energy, getting up and knocking the she-cat to the ground, knocking all the wind out of her.

Lionfur used Play Dead on Shellpaw. -11 HP, -15 SP

Lionfur:
21/45 HP
130/160 SP

Shellpaw:
K.O.'ed

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 14:16

Shellpaw's tense muscled relaxed as the tom went limp underneath her. She loosened her grip slightly. She couldn't believe she had beaten a WindClan warrior all by herself! A strong, WindClan tom who had been stealing prey! Just wait until Fishstar and Sleetpaw heard about th- The tom's sudden movement caught her by surprise, throwing her several tail-lengths into the air before she landed on her back. The she-cat lay there, struggling for breath, eyes full of fear as the golden tom stalked towards her, his amber eyes glinting dangerously.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 14:58

Lionfur grinned maliciously, padding up to the defeated she-cat. He could her, right there, right now- but why? She had aggravated him, yes, but who better to spread the word that WindClan would take what they wanted, when they wanted it, and no one could stop them? In fact, this might even serve to get the deputy on his side, if he could prove himself in a war.... War, Lionstar. Fear and war. What better way to prove one's strength for a position of power? The golden-furred tom's amber eyes flashed blood-red for a second, the same color as his claws. His power-hungry, dangerously pointed smile widened. "Here's something to remember me by," he purred at the she-cat, striking her a clawed blow across the muzzle, watching in satisfaction as it bled. "Such a shame.... You were a pretty one." The tom stopped and cackled before crossing back across the border, masking his scent as he went. Yes.... Yes, he liked this plan. "Lionstar, here I come."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might makes right (closed/solo)   Might makes right (closed/solo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Might makes right (closed/solo)
Page 1 of 1