Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) Empty
PostSubject: I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night)   I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 16:12

Shellwater sat in the nursery alone- well, lay in the nursery. Any position she could be inwass awkward, really, with her big pregnant belly always in the wat, but laying down was more comfortable. Usually. Until the pain spasms hit. Suddenly, it felt like all her insides were trying to come out. At once. And they would probably bring the kits along with them. Her kits. Sleetfang's kits. But as far as everyone knew, they were Otterleap's. "Cloudstone! Otterleap! The kits are coming!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night)   I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 18:54

Cloudstone immediately got to his paws, bringing with him a bundle of borage, some poppy seeds, and a tough stick. It was all he had, but he prayed to Starclan that it would be all he needed. He entered the nursery and set down his supplies, then turned to Shellwater and offered her an empathetic gaze. "Please, try and stay calm. All you need to do is push when I tell you to, okay?" He gently set his paws on the queen's belly, feeling around for how many kits were coming.

Once he'd passed her the stick, he said, "Okay. Push."

I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) Jan20210I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) Wccpun10
"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night)   I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 21:34

Shellwater nodded, grimacing from all the pain. She knew Cloudstone well, and having the medicine cat there was comforting. As much as the hysteric queen could be comforted right now. She gripped the stick tightly in her jaws and pushed, yowling out as she did so. She felt a kit slide out (Turtlekit), and a tinge of warm, motherly pride entered her heart as she saw it. The little kit looked just like Sleetfang. She had an instinctive urge to lick it and draw it to her belly, but the pain returned quickly, bearing down on her so she couldn't focus.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Last edited by Two Empress Ashes on Sat 24 Dec 2016 - 9:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

Characters : Frostfang - ShadowClan, Turtlepaw - RiverClan, Deadpaw - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Apprentice, SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night)   I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 1:14

Turtlekit opened her eyes. She quickly closed them again, assaulted by a flurry of colors. Letting out a mew Turtlekit crept closer to her mother's warmth, hoping to curl against her belly and rest.

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
Silvernight

Silvernight

Characters : Under renovation(can they be my OCs and not on site cats?)
Clan/Rank : N/A
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night)   I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 15:46

Am I ever gonna be born?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night)   I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 16:04

OOC: As I have explained to ppl over pm (sort, I thought I got to you!) as this topic is old an inactive, everyone is considered born. Please ask by pm next time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night)   I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night) Empty

Back to top Go down

I was NOT prepared for this (birth topic for Caysuna, Digital, Silvernight, Pika, and Night)
Page 1 of 1