Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

welcome to the world (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome to the world (open)   welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:42 pm

"It's my moss," the runt returned to her brother, looking down at the torn-up piece fondly. "I like it."

Puddlekit seemed sort of put down by her idea being easily overlooked, but she perked back up soon.

Out of camp…what will Hazeflight say?

But Wolfkit's determined stance and confident nature let the smaller kit waver—and when she mentioned their father, she completely fell down the ravine. "Yeah! Let's!" she yelped, popping up onto her paws. "Wonder what 'is name is?"

dylan thomas

welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the world (open)   welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Without anymore questions, the grey she-kit glanced around the camp and slipped out of the entrance. She glanced briefly behind her to encourage Puddlekit to follow. Marshkit hadn't responded right away so she simply left it up to him to decide whether or not he would tag along. Her eyes widened once again to take in the pine trees and marshlands before her. Shadowclan camp was incredible. Once she was a few lengths away from the camp entrance, she paused and waited for her siblings to catch up. Wolfkit wouldn't leave Puddlekit behind. When they found their father, it would be together.

"He's got to be out here somewhere..." She muttered to herself, nose to the ground trying to scent like she had seen older cats do.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the world (open)   welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:05 pm

His mouth opened to place an objection, but it clamped no naughty words immediately when Wolfkit mentioned finding their father. He thought about it, his striped tail pulled close against his white paws. Their father. What was he like? Was he a rogue, too cowardly to live under Starclan, or was he a clan cat. Would he be proud when they found him?

There was no question in Marshkit's mind. He felt the excitement of the unknown deep under his fur. He had to know...
"Where do we begin?" He turned to face wolfkit and blinked when he realized she had already gone. Of course. He grumbled under his breath, slinking clumsily to the entrance where wolfkit was.

He looked up to watch for other cats, sitting down with his back to his sisters.
"I'll keep an eye out for guards." He whispered, fidgeting his paws in the snow while he waited with impatience for wolfkit to move on.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the world (open)   welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:10 pm

"Good. Do that," She meowed simply, searching through the immediate bushes for some unusual scent. Does he smell like us? Wolfkit wondered as she glanced around. The she-kit had no idea where to begin. But she couldn't let her siblings know that.

"This way," Her tail flicked towards a split in some frozen marsh grasses. The fluffy kit fur on her neck prickled underneath the chill that surrounded them outside the protection of the camp walls. Maybe Hazeflight was right and she would catch greencough, It didn't phase her at all though. She padded onward as if the cold didn't bother her at all with her siblings behind her.
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the world (open)   welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Puddle scrambled up the camp entrance, panting lightly when she reached Wolfkit and Marshkit. "And…and I'll be the healer!" she added onto her brother happily, jumping from paw to paw. "If you get hurt! I can help!"
She bounded after her older sister, crinkled moss swinging from her tightly-latched jaws. I'm gonna find our father!

ooc;; cool! shall I make a topic out of camp? And I can arrange for eagleheart to actually realistically (a little coincidentally, I suppose) meet the kits, if one of you'd like.

dylan thomas

welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the world (open)   welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Occ: sure shoot me a message about your idea and we can get this started. Near highpine maybe or something

Wolfkit's whiskers twitched uncomfortably at Puddlekit's words. We're supposed to be warriors! She wanted to hiss at her sister. The kit bit her tongue, though, not wanting me hurt her best friends feelings or crush her cheerful feeling. Wolfkit would never do anything to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the world (open)   welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:00 pm

(IOC: that sounds like fun XD but oooh boy are they gonna get in trouble?)

Marshkit padded on behind puddlekit. His little body trembled with excitement and his eyes went wide as they took in the world just outside the camp entrance.
"It's huge." He murmured. Dark tree trunks and the scents of the outside battered his nose. He could smell warriors that had recently passed by while he slowly followed his sisters, but there was an overwhelming variety of scents that were new. He shivered in the cold, wondering if this was the wisest decision. The resolve tightened as he remembered that this was to meet their father. If they met him... wouldn't that make them the best warriors ever? Tracking an adult rogue or warrior so young!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the world (open)   welcome to the world (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome to the world (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2