Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

character storytime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

character storytime Empty
PostSubject: character storytime   character storytime EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 21:02

I am very interested in learning about people's WCC characters - Past or present - and a quick reference section seems like a fun place to do that in. Post below to share a summary of their story arc for me and others to enjoy a quick read on history and any topics you choose to share! I might add a few myself when I have time.

Character:
Clan (s) or Other Affiliation:
Plot Line Summary:
(Optional) Associated Topics for Light Reading:
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: character storytime   character storytime EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 21:19

Hey!! I really like this idea and I want to join in and learn about peoples' characters, too!
I'll add my kit for now... and post updates later! Thanks for the idea!!

Character: Galekit
Clan: WindClan
Plot Line Summary: A little WindClan kit born to the Southern Lake territory in the midst of a terrible sickness grows up being told stories about the forest alongside his sister, Cloudykit. As the days go on, Galekit loses his kittish clumsiness and begins to develop an admiration of the clan, its warriors and leadership, and starts to feel the desire to contribute and build up WindClan again, once he's an apprentice. In the meantime though... kit topics!
Associated Topics for Light Reading:
Mountains Out of Molehills - leaves the nursery for the first time
The World Beyond the Camp? - leaves the camp for the first time
Quickpaw's Warrior Ceremony - watches his first warrior naming ceremony
Oatkit's Apprentice Ceremony - watches his first apprentice naming ceremony
A Starry Night and First Bites - tries his first bite of freshkill
Imaginary Hunting Hijinks! - ongoing
Rock Patrol - ongoing

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4590

PostSubject: Re: character storytime   character storytime EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 0:39

I'll add more later, but Batswarm is fresh on my mind rn hehe

Character: Batswarm
Clan (s) or Other Affiliation: ShadowClan
Plot Line Summary: He was the only son left of the first Leopardstar/Echomist litter, and had a beautiful muted calico pelt. No one really knows where it came from, but both him and his sister Moondancer were incredible vain and self-absorbed. Batswarm loved seeing his own reflection and went above and beyond to keep himself neat and clean. He was a daddy's boy.
Conspicuous Flower. Blooming Perennial. -first solo of him discovering that he could see his own reflection and fell in love with himself
Pins and Needles - stuck with porcupine quills and splashed with mud by Moondancer
Needles and Pins - a little peek into him and Moondancer's relationship as siblings (he whacks her on the head)
our little secret (part 1) - second solo where he enters twolegplace (sadly part 2 did not happen)
Passerine - Harriertalon (now Heatherberry) confronts Batswarm about his absence from camp, and he confesses to her that he doesn't enjoy clan life at all and wants to leave to be somewhere that makes him happier
a warning to the people - the moment that made both WindClan and ShadowClan end their feud as both sides lose two warriors each. The end of Batswarm.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

character storytime JPzjwJV character storytime JPzNeMg character storytime JGg2mwx character storytime JPzwPEb character storytime JPzwXQn

character storytime JcTsSP1  character storytime JcnAVnI character storytime JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: character storytime   character storytime EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 21:01

thanks for chiming in guys ^^ this is the content im here for. my day was super packed but i cant wait to read up on your characters!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: character storytime   character storytime EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 19:13

bumping this! would love to see some characters dredged up from the past. gimme that forgotten lore
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: character storytime   character storytime EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 19:23

Character: Mottlestar
Clan (s) or Other Affiliation: Thunderclan's Leader!
Plot Line Summary: Fallen Stars - A forbidden relationship between Mottlestar and Nightstalker.
As Nightstalker and Mottlestar both came to highstones and mothermouth to receive their nine lives from Starclan, they ran into each other as through unlikely circumstance, they both found themselves receiving their names on the same night. With both cats feeling exceptionally overwhelmed by the call of their new roles, as well as the toll that came from simply receiving their nine lives together, they shared a night together in peace as a distraction from all the responsibility that had suddenly come their way. Mottlestar found out she was expecting kits not long after, but had every reason to believe that she was expecting the kits of her late mate and her predecessor, Minnowfin. As Mottlestar lost her first life, she was met by her deceased son Morningsun, who told her the truth of the litter's origins. Instead, the children were the result of the evening that Mottlestar and Nightstalker had spent together. With Nightstalker having vowed to have no ties to the kits, Mottlestar continued raising them in Thunderclan without telling them of their lineage. Unfortunately, this was spilled to the entire forest by Windclan's medicine cat at the time, Batsong. The reveal caused quite some uproar, and high tensions within Thunderclan that the tortoiseshell has navigated ever since.
- Dripping Shadows; Mottlerose and Nightstalker first meet
- September Gathering, 2022; Mottlerose and Nightstalker learn of Froststar's passing
- What could go wrong?; Mottlestar and Nightstar meet after just getting their lives
- New Stars Added; Mighty litter officially born
- They say you can die of a broken heart...; Mottlestar officially learns of the litter's origins

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: character storytime   character storytime EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 5:26

Character: my bby Dawnfeather
Clan(s) or other affiliation: SkyClan best clan what can I say
Plot Line Summary: wooo boy.
-born to Primroselight and therefore into the Bloodline. Her aunt is Beechface, grandfather Bloodstrike, grandmother Smokefeather, and ofc good ol’ Dawnhawk
-apprenticed to Bloodstrike the day before the WindClan camp invasion
-gets kitnapped by her uncle (which, btw, big thanks to Tara for letting myself, a new rper, join in on a plot like that!)
-bonds with her mass murderer uncle
-returns to SkC just in time to see her aunt get struck down by the heavens
-bonds with Beech, makes a couple close friends and crushes on a guy for a while
-cue multiple periods of time away from the clan, everyone she knows and loves dying (except for beech, props to kj) and eventually dying alone.
- currently Very Sad about Smokefeather, y’know, not existing anymore, and is honestly probably the glue holding the StarClan Bloodline together, along with her mom
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: character storytime   character storytime EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 7:48

@uwubers gale is so fun! i can't wait to see more!

@fly omg... i finally got to read and batswarm is such an icon i love him for it

@kitty i got to read the origins of the great mottle/night scandal! d r a m a

@cocoa i know i saw some of dawnfeather but getting to read her story was so fun! she certainly was a part of an interesting family lol skc keeps it wild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character storytime   character storytime Empty

Back to top Go down

character storytime
Page 1 of 1