Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥

Go down 
+5
downfive
Moth
Ash
speedy
Kitty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ Empty
PostSubject: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 12:17

kitty's heartchart
Welcome to the thoughts of my characters! I got the code from Kiiko's heart chart here!

Fill out the small form and your characters will eventually be added onto the list.

Mottlestar
Comfreyheart:
Her adopted daughter, Comfreyheart is easily one of the cats that Mottlestar trusts the most. She has been with her through everything. The good, the bad, and the exceptionally ugly. There will always be guilt in her heart for not telling Comfreyheart about her relationship with Nightstalker, but she hopes that time has healed some of those wounds.
Firefly:
Her little flame. Firefly has grown up quite a bit in Mottlestar's eyes, and she would do anything for her daughter.
Thrushnose:
Despite who his father is, Thrushnose reminds Mottlestar a lot of Minnowfin. She loves her son dearly, and hopes one day he can share his gentleness with a worthy mate.
Murkyriver:
After leaving for Riverclan, it's particularly complicated how Mottlestar feels about her daughter. She still loves her, but the sting of betrayal will always be there.
Perchstar:
She stands in alliance with Perchstar, and trusts her quite closely. However, due to their statuses, she has refrained from getting too close with the Riverclan leader. She has always been able to depend on her, even before their alliance, and her actions during the gathering in which she had lost a life truly warmed her heart. There is also something to be said of how the leader subtly reminds her of her late mate, Minnowfin. If Mottlestar ever mentions being willing to die for Perchstar, she would not be bluffing.
Birdstar:
The other part of her alliance. She respects Birdstar a great deal, enough to consider her a friend. If she ever needed a strong bodyguard, Birdstar is the first cat that Mottlestar would think of. She feels a deep sense of responsibility over what happened with Trufflesnap, but is thankful that it did not harm their alliance. There is also strong sympathy that she has towards what happened to Dovefrost, and how it impacted Skyclan. She hopes their alliance can last for many moons to come, and is thankful to be on her side.
Fawnshine:
The only medicine cat that Mottlestar has truly known to be consistent ever since the days of Stoatstar. She's extremely thankful for the consistency that Fawnshine provides, and shares in her frustrations over Starclan's inability to consistently communicate. She'd gladly go to war any day for Fawnshine's sake, and feels she can always be herself around the healer.
Vinecrawler: [color=#BF40BF]♡8080FF]♡
Mottlestar holds a baseline respect for Vinecrawler that other warriors do not have due to his origins. His father's kindness to her did not go unnoticed as it was passed onto his son, and she also sincerely appreciates the fact that Vinecrawler has taken the time to teach her some of his language. She worries sometimes about the way their faiths may cause tensions in the future, but respects his ability to stay steadfast to his opinions. Though she is typically busy, she does enjoy his company.

Murkyriver
Sprucebark:
Sprucebark is one of the clanmates that Murkyriver has yet to have any meaningful interactions with. She has heard his name in passing and understands him to be a long-standing member of Riverclan, but holds no opinion of him in the present.
Perchstar:
As her mentor and now-leader, Murkyriver holds a deep sense of respect for Perchstar. While she would not go so far as to say that she admires the Riverclan leader, there is a particular element of reverence that Perchstar receives that no other cat has gotten. There is a deep sense of gratitude that she will always hold for allowing her a second chance, as well as bestowing her the suffix of -river.
Dovepaw:
The first cat in Riverclan to approach her once she had been accepted, Murkyriver is unsure how she feels about the brown-pelted tom. She has enjoyed spending time with him, and was exceptionally thankful for the way he taught her how to weave nests. Admittedly, she is a little sad to no longer have her nest right next to his, and has found her sleep to become more restless since moving to the warrior's den. However, she finds it hard to truly allow him in and get to know her better, but perhaps this will change with time.
Rowansong:
How to describe the cat she feels she owes a life-debt to? He found her at her absolute lowest point, and instead of giving her a mercy kill as many other cats would have likely done, he instead spent time with her. Even as she was in the depths of despair, she will forever remember the stories that he told her. While she has mostly kept to herself while focusing on her training, she hopes to spend more time with him and finds it easy to be in his company.
Thrushnose:
The only cat from Thunderclan that Murkyriver could never sever ties with. If it came down to it, she would die for Thrushnose in a heartbeat. As her brother, they have a bond that can never be broken. Aside from her other siblings, with Thrush being the only one to have inherited the gentle spirit of their mother more than the passionate one of their father, she finds it easy to tell him anything and everything, even if it could get her in trouble. He truly has been the only cat to see her entire heart, and holds it firmly in his paws while she does not have a mate.
Firefly:
Her sister, and her twin in terms of her spirit for battle. Murkyriver always feels a slight bit of playful annoyance towards Firefly for being the reason one of her hind legs cramp on occasion for her violence from when they were kits, but never holds it over her sister's head. She's always appreciated the way they can fight out their issues, and while she has no problem fighting her sister in battle because of this, Firefly will always have a spot in Murkyriver's heart.

Egretswoop
Sprucebark:
As a long-standing clanmate, Egretswoop has had passing interactions with Sprucebark. She does not consider herself very close with him, but respects him for his long-standing dedication to Riverclan. Being one of the sons of their deputy, she also has an added respect for him due to his bloodline. For the most part, she would consider him her equal, with a slightly higher standing simply due to being older than her.
Perchstar:
As her leader, Egretswoop acts reverently around her. She does not have any close bonds with the leader, and she is just fine with that. With her logical thinking, Egretswoop firmly believes that Perchstar is a fitting leader for the Clan. In her mind, having the mind at the forefront and heart following second is the perfect hierarchy, even though she has not known any other way. Egretswoop also has a soft spot for the leader after she had accommodated her particular sensory needs during their interactions.
Felix:
As the first cat to learn of her Asylum-tradition name, Egretswoop has felt herself to be particularly warmed towards the black tom. She has been saddened by her inability to see him more, but after learning from Mistwalker that he is her sire, she forced herself to withdraw. She would still like to see him again, however, as she has enjoyed their interactions and wishes him well.
Dovepaw:
As her apprentice, Egretswoop feels a deep sense of protection over Dovepaw-or Iron, as she prefers to call him. Having taken him under her metaphorical wing, she hopes she is doing right by him in teaching him all that she knows. She is also extremely proud of all his accomplishments and the tom that he is growing into being, and hopes she can continue to be an advisory figure that he can trust once he has earned his full name.
Mothpaw:
Being her first apprentice, Egretswoop feels a strong need to be as perfect as possible for Mothpaw. Having given her the name of 'Toffee,' there is something sweet about the apprentice that she appreciates. Extremely proud of how well she is doing in training, and similar to Dovepaw, Egretswoop hopes to continue to be able to advise Mothpaw as she grows to her full potential.
Rowansong:
As her former mentor, it was hard not to form a considerable bond with the tom simply due to the proximity that they were consistently in. She appreciates him sincerely for being willing to put up with her company at the gatherings, as she understands how it may be troublesome to always have her in his shadow. She is thankful for their bond to have grown into one of friendship since her time under his tutelage, and sincerely appreciates fighting by his side. One day, she may gift him a pelt.

Mistwalker
Perchstar:
Her mother. It has always been odd to look into a pool of water and see her own reflection due to the fact that she seems to simply be the longer-furred version of her mother. Deep down, Mistwalker is utterly terrified of ever disappointing her due to her likeness, and has an odd misconception that her deeds somehow directly impact Perchstar's reputation as if they were actually the same cat. There is little that she would not do for her mother, even if they do not share many emotions with one another. Mistwalker also firmly believes that the soft white fur around Perchstar's chest and shoulders is the safest place in the entire universe, even safer than Starclan, though she would never admit it out loud.
Felix:
Mistwalker had always felt a strange sense of fascination and connection with the black-pelted tom. When she realized it was because he was her father, it made sense. She overall feels no ill-will towards the tom, and perhaps overall simply feels a sense of curiosity when it comes to her sire.
Bubblenose:
Her first apprentice, one who has fully earned her name. There is a deep sense of pride that comes immediately to her chest when she thinks of her apprentice and how far she has come. Additionally, she cannot help but continue to feel responsible for Bubblenose's actions as her mentor. Sometimes, Mistwalker worries that she has failed her apprentice in certain ways, but often tells herself that Bubblenose is her own cat. Overall, though, she knows she can enjoy her former apprentice's company in a crowd. Deep down, she also fears that Bubblenose secretly hates her... but she would never say it aloud.

Mintglade
Bubblepaw:
FRIEND! Need Mintglade say anymore? She adores all of the time she gets to spend with the blue-colored apprentice, and would gladly get into trouble with her at any moment of the day.
Birdstar:
As her leader, Mintglade holds the trained respect that any warrior would otherwise have. She also knows that she is her mentor's daughter, and finds it somewhat amusing. However, at the end of the day, she hopes to make her leader proud and never cause her any trouble. Now Wolfblossom, on the other paw...

You are what you love, not who loves you

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be crewmates, co-workers, traders, etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Kitty on Tue 2 Jan 2024 - 19:44; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 12:22

Your Character Name: Sprucebark
Clan: River
What Character's Chart You Want On: Egretswoop

(for once they have their topic)
Your Character Name: Bluepaw
Clan: Thunder
What Character's Chart You Want On: Momma Mottlestar!!! <3

Your Character Name: Sprucebark
Clan: River
What Character's Chart You Want On: Murkyriver

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 13:34

Your Character Name: Perchstar
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Egret/Mist/Murky (already on Mottle's my beloved)

Your Character Name: Dovepaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Egret, Murky (Mist? Idk if they've interacted)

Your Character Name: Bubblepaw
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Mintglade

Your Character Name: Felix
Clan: Nope :)
What Character's Chart You Want On: Mist, Egret

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 13:37

Your Character Name: Mothpaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Egretswoop

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 14:40

Heart charts have been updated!

Making the note to self to add Bluepaw to Mottle's after their topic.

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 14:57

Your Character Name: Birdstar
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Mottle, Mint

Your Character Name: Rowansong
What Character's Chart You Want On: Egret, Murky

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 15:13

Added!

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 16:35

Your Character Name: bubblenose
Clan: riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: mist

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyMon 20 Nov 2023 - 6:40

Finally added in Bubble! <3

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptySun 17 Dec 2023 - 20:10

after their topics:

Your Character Name: Sootstorm
Clan: WindClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Mottle, Mist

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 20:26

Your Character Name: Fawnshine
Clan: ThunderClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Mottle

Your Character Name: Thrushnose
What Character's Chart You Want On: Murky

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 16:17

Your Character Name: Vinecrawler
What Character's Chart You Want On: Mottlestar

Your Character Name: Firefly
What Character's Chart You Want On: Mottlestar, Murkyriver

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ JGgdMsS ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ JGg3TFt ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ J0ieN9e ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ JGg3GK7 ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ JGg2WjR

♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ JcTsSP1  ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ JcnAVnI ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ Grub_f10♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 19:45

Charts updated!

Copper's addition will come when topics are wrapped up!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥   ♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥ Empty

Back to top Go down

♥ Kitty's Heartchart ♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: