Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Storytime, kids![CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Storytime, kids![CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyFri 20 Apr 2018 - 12:03

Cinderfall was out alone. This was where he had fought Fernpaw and hurt her emotionally by accident. But to no matter. Instead, he saw a taller figure. A Windclan Elder, by the looks and smells of it. "Hello," He said. "My name is Cinderfall."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyFri 20 Apr 2018 - 13:38

Having barely escaped camp without some-cat following him to "ensure his safety," Cedarfur, one of WindClan's oldest cats, limped along the gorge border line, enjoying the sun that shown down onto his pelt, soothing the aching pain in his back. The tom, being more frail than he used to, he didn't get out and about as much, so taking a break from the bustling camp was a treat.

The area that he was at wasn't as deadly as other parts of the gorge, and instead of roaring rapids, it was a more peaceful babbling brook, which the older cat appreciated, for he was able to hear his own thoughts. Keeping a slow yet steady pace, the tall tom's ears perked when a voice sounded close by.

Lifting his head, he turned to see a grey tabby standing across the gorge, looking directly at him. In the past, he would've either given the cat a cold shoulder or maybe even start a tussle, but those days were no more, and no matter what this cat wanted, he was in no shape to start something, even if he still wasn't a huge fan of RiverClan...

"Hello," the elder mewed in reply. "I'm Cedarfur," he added, trying to stand as tall as possible without tweaking his partially crippled back. "Fine day, isn't it?" the older tom spoke, looking up at the almost perfectly clear sky. It didn't seem like this cat was hostile, but anything could happen, and he prayed to StarClan that he wouldn't need to fight today.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Storytime, kids![CLOSED] VHQrlk5
Storytime, kids![CLOSED] 1QYZaRo

Storytime, kids![CLOSED] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 8:51

Cinderfall nodded. "Quite." It was true. The bubbling river added to the feeling of freshness. The newleaf day was warm and though it smelled like rain, only white fluffy clouds were scattered in the blue sky. "I've always wondered what it was like to be an elder. Do you tell stories often?" Oh, he had so many questions! Here stood an elder that could possibly answer them.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyMon 30 Apr 2018 - 11:10

Turning back to the RiverClan warrior, Cedarfur listened to his reply and tilted his head ever so slightly at his questions. He hadn't really thought about how many times he told stories of the past, for telling them to curious kits and apprentices just kind of happened, seeing that he didn't have much else to do in camp.

"It's pretty boring," the abnormally tall tom yawned, stretching out his sheathed claws. "And I guess one could say I tell a lot of stories in my free time, though I don't keep count," he added, meeting Cinderfall's amber eyes. "Don't tell me, you want to hear a story?" the older tom chuckled, not even thinking about the possibility of this RiverClan cat, a warrior... an enemy of WindClan actually wanting to sit down and chat with him.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyMon 30 Apr 2018 - 11:46

Cinderfall grinned and sat down. "Yes, please!" He wanted to hear something good. Perhaps some history would be revealed.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 8:51

Perking his ears, the elder was surprised at the fact that this tom seemed to genuinely wanted to hear some stories like a kit would. Well, if it was just a story he wanted, Cedarfur saw no problem in telling one. Besides, it wasn't like he had any reason to rush back to camp, seeing that he never did much.

"Well... alright then," he said with a hint of cautiousness in his tone. Sitting down slowly in hopes of not tweaking his back, the tom let out a sigh and looked up to the sky, thinking of a story to tell. He'd been through so much over the many moons that he'd' lived, but it all kind of blurred together, so he had to take a moment to decipher them.

Remembering Fernpaw talk about Cinderfall being the cat that had attacked her, the elder looked to the tom and decided on a story that would hopefully end up being a lesson as well.

"I don't know if you know Smokepelt, my nephew, but a while back, he almost started a war among WindClan and RiverClan," the elder started. "He was appointed deputy and he was a decent one for a while, but his anger and pride took over, which was his downfall. He attacked several innocent cats, thinking he was protecting our clan, and questioned Ashstar's ability to lead," he took a moment to pause. He didn't mean to rat out Smokepelt to other cats, but if it meant possibly stopping this tom and others from making the same mistake his younger kin did, then it was worth it.

"In the end, he was demoted from his position, which he still hasn't recovered from, but it was because of his actions that determined his fate," Cedarfur mewed, hoping that story was a decent enough story for the RiverClan cat.

OOC: the stories will get better late I promise

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 10:58

Cinderfall knew Riverclan's side to the story. Smokepelt(he had just known him as That Evil Deputy) had maimed two innocent Riverclan cats intentionally(Frogjaw and another whose name he couldn't remember) and claimed to be protecting Windclan. Fishstar had demanded his demotion and Ashstar obliged. "It's interesting to see Windclan's point of view." He noted. He began to ponder what the elder had said. But his anger and pride took over, which was his downfall. He attacked several innocent cats, thinking he was protecting our clan, Cedarfur said. Cinderfall winced as the tall tom said this, reminded again of Fernpaw. It's interesting to see Windclan's point of view, he had said. 

Maybe it was time that he did. He had to think about HER perspective! He remembered what Fernpaw had said to him. "Besides, then your Clan wouldn’t have to unfairly beat anyone else up and rob them of their herbs, fresh-kill, and prey-rich hunting grounds like a bunch of bullies!" "You attacked me on my own land!" "What makes you think you can apologize to me for attacking me on my land and traumatizing me just because I said something you didn’t like?" It was piecing together now. How did it feel from Fernpaw's perspective? She walks up to a cat. She begins to joke. And he attacks her, seemingly unprovoked. She defeats him and he stalks away. She only wanted to be friends. 

Could Cedarfur have known? Could she have told him what Cinderfall had done? It would be taking a chance, but he had to try. He closed his eyes. "Can you... Can you tell Fernpaw that I'm sorry?" He asked this quietly. His voice grew louder as he spoke. "And that I really want to be friends with her and that I regret what I did?" He opened his eyes again, trying to convey his own regret, sorrow, and pleading. "I don't want her to suffer and think that I'm heartless..." He shook it out of his fur. "Never mind. Would you mind telling me another?" He quickly reverted back to his story-loving, young and innocent self. "I want to know more about the history of the Clans." He purred.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 11:04

OOC: sorry for the late post ;;

IC: Listening to Cinderfall speak, he remembered Fernpaw mentioning a RiverClan cat and connecting the dots as he spoke, he assumed that this was the cat. "I'd be happy to share your apologies with her," the elder mewed with a dip of his head. "Not all cats have the ability to realize their mistakes, and while it may not seem like it, it can be one of your greatest traits," he added, hoping that the RiverClan cat was taking mental notes.

Thinking about another story to tell, nothing came to his mind as to what to tell. Of course he'd been through so much in the course of his lifetime, but he was getting older by the second, and with ages comes the loss of memory. "What would you like me to tell?" he asked, wondering if Cinderfall had anything he was particularly interested in.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 14:20

Ooc: OOPS

IC: Cinderfall began to smile. "Thank you. " Maybe Fernpaw would listen to the elder. "I'd like to hear something about the old leaders. Were you alive before Fishstar? Wasn't his predecessor named Reedstar?"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyThu 7 Jun 2018 - 15:54

Giving a nod at Cinderfall's thanks, the elder listened to the tom. Fishstar... what a cat. The RiverClan leader had been a bit part of his life, giving that his nephew practically started a war between the two clans...

"I was alive when Fishstar was leader," the older tom began, remembering all that had happened in his past. "Yes, her predecessor was Reedstar, though I don't know much about him in particular," he mewed, personally not wanting to go into details of everything that happened between WindClan and RiverClan those many moons ago.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyMon 11 Jun 2018 - 11:27

Cinderfall spoke in awe. "Wow... That's cool! Anyway, we should get back to our clans, probably. Nice to meet you, Cedarfur." The tom stood and began to make his way back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] EmptyMon 11 Jun 2018 - 12:26

Glad that he was able to satisfy the younger tom's curiosities, at least for now, Cedarfur gave Cinderfall a curt nod as he began to leave. "Nice to meet you too," the elder purred and stood up. Giving his pelt a shake, he made his way back to camp, personally happy that he had gotten to take a different sort of break during his little walk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storytime, kids![CLOSED]   Storytime, kids![CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Storytime, kids![CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum