Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Five (Cats with stories needed!)

Go down 
+5
Middy
Wavedream623
Inky Pawprints
RainyHeart
Drippy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 2:37

Name: Hawkstrike
Clan: SkyClan
Age (in real time): 1 year, 6 months

Detailed Personality:
Spoiler:

Fur Color: His base color is chocolate brown, he has tabby stripes of a darker shade of brown. His back has a darker shade of brown (Same shade of the stripes) and fades to the base color of the rest of the pelt as it goes down, by the middle of his body it already faded completely. His belly is lighter brown, almost cream colored.
Eye Color: Forest green
Body Size: Smaller than the average, given that he was his litter’s runt.
Full-Body Description: While he is noticeable smaller than the average, his build is quite muscular, something easy to notice even under his long pelt, so underestimating him in a battle can be a huge mistake as he packs quite the punch. Unluckily, this build, while great in battle, has proven to be a noticeable issue when dealing with areas such as speed, agility, jumping and climbing, which affect activities that rely on these such as hunting and even the last two being one of his bigger obstacles to keep his old SkyClan member façade. He also has a quite irregular scar that doesn’t follows a straight line nor has a set thickness, that goes from the right of his upper forehead, slightly below the ear, goes over his right eye and ends right above his muzzle at the height of his nose.

Apprentice(s):
Blackpaw – A white she-cat with a black tail and top of her head. Green eyes.

Mentor(s):
Mudfoot – A dark orange/light brown tom with yellow eyes.
Amberclaw - A tom with a coat of a color between brown and ginger and amber eyes.

Family: (please include a basic description and how they're related to your cat)
Trushstripe – Great-Grandfather. Brown tabby with a white muzzle, chest, belly, and paws, black tabby stripes and bright olive green eyes.
Mossheart – Mother. A ginger she-cat with white splotches all over her body and green eyes.
Mudfoot – Father. A dark orange/light brown tom with yellow eyes.
Yewkit – Sister. A white she-cat with light-red spots on her head, back and legs. Yellow eyes.
Ravenpaw – Sister. Solid black she-cat with yellow eyes.
Darkpaw – Adopted Sister. Black pelt with white muzzle and yellow eyes
Birchkit – Adopted Sister. White with dark calico face and blue eyes.
Nutflower – Half-Sister. Brown tabby with a lot of white over her body and yellow eyes.
Foxheart – Half-Sister. Red tabby with white accents on her chest, muzzle, underbelly, and tail tip. She has intense green eyes with a hint of yellow.
Harrierkit – Half-Sister. Brown tabby with white muzzle, throat and belly. Olive green eyes.
Honeydrop – Half-Sister. Has golden dappled fur and a long, fluffy tail. Her eyes are a warm amber color. She has a long scar across her throat.
Copperkit – Adopted Brother. Light orange and white tabby tom with emerald green eyes
Waspstep – Half-Brother. A reddish brown tom with brown eyes.
Mousefang – Half-Brother. Small brown tabby with sharp green eyes, the mark of his family line. White chest, paws, and muzzle
Goldenkit – Half-Brother. Golden-brown fur with orange eyes.
Redstorm – Half-Brother. Reddish brown fur and a white that spans from his maw down his chest and somewhat to his belly, has yellow eyes.
Snakeblaze – Brother. Flame colored pelt with green eyes.

Friends:
Crowstar – Crowstar is a long furred black tom. He has striking yellow eyes.
Lilyheart – A black and white she-cat with pale blue eyes.He fur has a stripe and spots
Pansyface – A she-cat with dark gray and white patched fur and murky green eyes
Webtail – A sleek-furred silver tabby tom with long legs, a long tail and earthy green eyes.
Lightingstrike – A stocky silver tabby tom with earthy green eyes.
Amberclaw – A tom with a coat of a color between brown and ginger and amber eyes.

Enemies:
Mudfoot – You were my idol, you were the one I wanted to grow up to be like, the hero of my stories. Yet you abandoned me without remorse when I needed you the most. When I was betrayed by my clanmates you sided with them, disowned me, cursed me…almost killed me. You’re no longer my father in my eyes, you foxheart;; A dark orange/light brown tom with yellow eyes.
Trushstripe – You betrayed me, tried to crush my dreams, brought pain and destruction to the clan I once considered my home, chased away the Dark Forest that had saved me and many from your cruel ways…and I’ll never forgive you;; A short-haired brown tabby tom with a white muzzle, chest, belly, and paws. He has a scar on his throat and bright olive green eyes.
Leopardstar – You followed blindly the orders of an insane elder, supported his choice when he decided to exile me, followed his cruel ways, I’m glad you died;; Broad-shouldered and rosetted golden-brown tom with sharp green eyes. Scarred muzzle from a fox attack.
ShadowClan – Everything I once had I gave to you, everything I once did was for you, I would’ve gladly died to defend you. But you betrayed me, treated me like scum and in the end kicked me out without regret. Now it’s my goal to make sure you and everyone that I once considered my clanmates to experience the pain you made me go through.
StarClan – You call yourselves the good guys, the ones that watch over us. Yet you turned my life into a living hell and each time I find someone I care for you take it away, as if it brought some kind of sick pleasure to you. You fooled the clans into worshipping you and chase away the Dark Forest, the only ones that showed true care and saved me from the awful hole you had threw me in. You say you care but I can see through your dirty lies. Someday the Dark Forest will return and take their rightful place as the rulers of the forest…I’ll make sure of that.

Detailed History:
WIP

Topics: (please don't include all, just important things like a single outing with your apprentice, your ceremonies, anything that would help me get to know your cat better)
Birth topic: A life for a life
Original relationship between Hawk and his father: An Impatient Dreamer
Apprentice Ceremony: Owlkit's Apprentice Ceremony
After the DF take over, Owlpaw's enters in a state of denial after hearing his father wasn't returning:  Here Goes Nothing...
He's given Amberclaw as a new mentor:  Owlpaw's New Mentor
Best example I could find of Owlpaw's and Amberclaw's relationship: The Dark Forest's Rule
The Dark Forest is kicked out by StarClan. Owlpaw shows his rather dangerous personality by killing the apprentice he was fighting in cold blood: New Moon
Warrior Ceremony: Nightpaw and Owlpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Owlstrike confronts his father for the first time, revealing his feeling towards him: The Secret Salt
Owlstrike is exiled for being loyal to the Dark Forest, Mudfoot makes his own hatred towards Owlstrike clear: The Decision
One of Owlstrike attempts to bring ruin to ShadowClan: A Plan Full of Ill Intentions
Owlstrike and Mudfoot clash in battle, Owlstrike is chased away with serious injuries: Owl the Outlaw
Crowstar and Owlstrike cross paths, the black leader decides to take him in: The Owl and the Crow
Crowstar and a half-dead Owlstrike arrive to SkyClan. Crowstar changes his name to Hawkstrike: The Fallen Bird
Hawkstrike meets Lilyheart, who tells him about his friends' deaths (Which really affects him): When an Owl Dies, a Hawk is Born
Hawkstrike meets Pansyface and discovers that there is some tension between SkC and SC: It's Good to be Home
Hawkstrike risks his llife to save Lilyheart from the fire, proving he's not as evil as most think: I'm not throwing away my shot
Hawkstrike enters in denial again after Crowstar goes missing: Flight of the Crow
Hawkstrike helps Rippedsky to train one of his apprentices, but he unluckily knows no better than the Dark Forest kind of training: Attitude City
Some salt against ShadowClan as well as his aggressive personality: You Aren't Birds, Get Out of those Trees!
He shows his hatred towards the tribe. Also by not only not attacking Smokefang, but also attacking a medicine cat who decided to go against the Dark Forest even after showing some support to them and calling him traitor, Hawkstrike almost reveals where his true loyalties lie July's Gathering 2017
While somewhat cheered up by Crowstar's retturn, Hawkstrike is clearly upset by the second defeat of the Dark Forest: After Effect

Other:
WIP

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink Demon on Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 15:58

@ Ink yiss hawk bby
Howw/why did he get exiled??

@Ripped I was waiting for Wolffang I'll add her as a Shadowclan rep

@Everyone thanks for the bios! I'll wait a few more days before I pick a cat from each clan (and perhaps a rouge or kittypet) and get started!

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 18:00

Update:

Alright, everyone. I've decided to pick Shellwater of Riverclan, Brindlewhisker of Windclan, Wolffang  of Shadowclan, Hawkstrike of Skyclan and Leopardclaw of Thunderclan.
Don't forget that I'm still on the hunt for rouge and kittypet representatives Looking @ you, Jughead, so if you rp/used to rp an interesting rouge or former clan cat, don't be afraid to sign em' up!

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 22:58

(I'm still not sure if you'd be interested in Shade, but here you go~ I'd love to be a part of this, but if he's not a good fit then I totally understand:) If Bat and Pepper are added in *cough* Jughead pls join this your rogue cats are the best omg, I totally think they should be considered above Shade's story by farXD)

Name: Shade

Clan: Rogue

Age (in real time): Shade is about 3 years old.

Detailed Personality: Shade is a cautious, guarded character who finds it hard to let others in. Strangers will find it hard to read his stoic face, but cats who have gotten to know him grew to understand the subtle way in which he expresses his true emotions. He takes things seriously and is usually confused whenever a cat tries to crack a joke. Jokes aren't his forte at the slightest, but others have found amusement at his cluelessness in the art of humor.
Throughout his lifespan, Shade's personality has been redefined from a superstitious, guarded tom to a compassionate character. In his younger years, he would show outward aggression in order to prove himself worthy in his old gang. During his time within the violent group's ranks that he had grown up in, he was highly superstitious of others and constantly on edge. But as he grew older, Shade mellowed out as he rose in the ranks and developed a stoic appearance to protect himself. When the rogue met the first cat he could fully trust and open up to, Shade started to become slightly more expressive and learned how to feel and show compassion.

Fur Color: His fur is mostly a rich, inky black. Splashes of leaf-bare white color the tip of his tail, his paws, his chest, around his muzzle, and a thick stripe down his face. During the colder seasons his fur is thinner than it should be to keep him warm, though it is hard to spot to cats looking at his pelt. However, Shade is better off in green-leaf. His thin, sleek pelt serves him well in the heat, even though the hot temperature is more susceptible to soak into his fur where it isn't as dark as midnight.  

Eye Color: Shade has green-tinted yellow eyes. They show most of his hidden expressions, though they're hard to read from strangers.

Body Size: Shade is a medium, average-sized tom. His ears are slightly tall for his head and his tail is slightly shorter than the average length of a cat.

Full-Body Description: When he is healthy, Shade's body is lined with lean muscle, making his disposition perfect for fighting with quick attacks. His claws are unusually long for a cat of his build, honed and sharpened well during his time in his old gang. When Shade left the old gang, he got so sick and weak that it has permanently made him more susceptible to white-coughs and green-coughs.  

Apprentice(s): Shade has trained a group of Jack's underlings, but no one individually.  

Mentor(s):
Jack the Swift- a large, dusty tom with auburn eyes and dark brown stripes

Family:
n/a

Friends:
Kenobi- an orange tom with thick fur, russet-colored stripes, and copper eyes.
Bat-a pitch-black tom with blue eyes
Pepper- a black and white she-cat with bright green eyes
Mange (possibly)- a dulled black, thin furred tom with red-orange eyes and patches of skin around his chest, muzzle, and eyes

Enemies:
Rojo- a petite she-cat with a russet fur, white paws, and doe-like yellow eyes

Detailed History:
Shade grew up in a harsh gang/organization of cats that was filled with betrayal and absolute rule under Jack the Swift. He was hand-picked by Jack when he was a kit to be trained into strong fighter to battle the other gangs to grow Jack's power. Shade never knew his family or what family was like in general. Shade didn't bond with the others that were trained alongside him because cats who weren't careful would find themselves betrayed. Jack was stoic, un-compassionate, and a harsh mentor. He trained Shade ruthlessly to become a soldier-like underlying that was strong enough to win the violent organization's battles. Jack was Shade's worst nightmare as a young tom, provoking fear that shook the rogue to his core. But as time went on and Shade started to successfully secure his position in the organization, he grew weary and resentful towards the cruel acts of the harsh-clawed leader.

However, that wasn't the attitude of Shade's rival Rojo. Like Shade, she was one of Jack's star underlings. But as Shade grew more successful, Rojo started to resent Shade for getting Jack's favor and attention. She plotted to kill him, but Jack discovered her plan and decided to have her executed. He had Shade kill her, but as Shade did so, he found himself questioning what he was doing with his life for the first time. Even though she was his rival, Shade couldn't blame her actions and started to wonder if was possible to have a life outside his world of constant bloodshed.

Shade found out it was possible to escape the clutches of the gang only a few moons after Rojo's death. Jack had started to turn increasingly unstable, executing more cats and becoming more suspicious of others under his rule. Shade had never thought he could leave. Jack had purposely made Shade and other fighter-trained cats never learn how to hunt for themselves to keep them reliant on the gang supplying them their food-source. In addition, Jack had convinced Shade that the organization had spies out and about, making it hard to keep under radar if he leaves. But when disgruntled cats rebelled against Jack in an overwhelming usurpation, Shade took this as his chance to leave the organization for good.

After Shade managed to escape the grasp of the organization that raised him, he was free. But after eating crowfood and failing to catch prey due to the fact he was never taught how, Shade found himself gravely weak from sickness and starvation. However, he was nursed back to health by a kind and sociable kittypet Kenobi. Through Kenobi's companionship, Shade learned what is was like to trust someone for the first time. Kenobi saw through his facade, a mask that had once been necessary in his violent past, and accepted him for everything he was. The kittypet took him to a Kittypet Corner meeting so he would meet other kittypets and see for himself that not all groups of cats are bad. Shade's superstitions about cats gathered together only bringing violence vanished after that, helping Shade along the way towards living a peaceful life at last.

In two short moons since they first met, Shade came back from the second Kittypet Corner meeting to find that Kenobi disappeared without a trace.

This drove Shade into a frenzy to find his partner. He went everywhere he could think of to find the compassionate kittypet, searching every street, every alley, and every corner. Sleep became meaningless, eating a task only to keep up his strength until he found his long-lost partner. A moon passed and Shade found himself running on fums. He runs into foutress in one instance, having a run-in with clan cats. One particularly harsh thunderstorm had Shade accepting defeat for a moment to escape the rain in a barn- the abandoned barn. There he met Bat and Pepper, who let him stay and rest for a little while. Rested for the first time in forever, Shade finally started to process his grief and think beyond his overwhelming drive to see Kenobi alive and well. He spent a couple days longer at the barn then he had planned to, helping out around the barn. He grew to be fond of Bat and Pepper, and was inspired by them to become more compassionate.

After his time in the barn, Shade decided to leave to continue his search of Kenobi. He was no longer as obsessed finding him, the loss of the most important cat in his life becoming a dull ache instead of a gaping hole in his life. The rogue encounters a young tom full of energy and enthusiasm, finding himself drawn to the cat's personality. He hopes to built important bonds with other cats.

But as a new group of cats form in the rogue world, Shade found himself drawn back into the world of his violent past when he realizes that power may give him the resources he needs to track down Kenobi at last- if his precious partner's alive, that is (he isn't).

*= part written in Artwork and Literature

Topics:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30969-the-past-of-shade-the-rogue
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28721-kenobi-and-shade-s-meeting-closed-maybe-open-later
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28866-may-s-kittypet-corner
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t29257-june-s-kittypet-corner
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30883-shady-mange-closed-for-shade#377622
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t29653-the-start-of-something-great  
Other: I forgot how rich a past Shade has and it's inspired me to do some writingXD

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)

Last edited by Wavedream623 on Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 21:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 8:15

@drippy-- were you!? Well I'm glad I threw her in then :D thanks for choosing her
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 16:53

Name: Annabelle

Clan: Kittypet

Age (in real time): 6 months and 26 days

Detailed Personality: Young: Very snobby and full of herself. Thinks clan cats are rude and disgusting, sees herself much superior to them. Is terrified of bugs, to the point where she rolls in mint every morning so they don't come close to her. Loves it when she gets compliments on her looks, and is very easily flattered by praise. Very smart-mouthed, good at thinking up a roast right on the spot. Kind of flirtatious. Very spoiled by her two legs, and acts like a little angel around them. Is likely to insult someone if they show any hostility at all towards her, but would never actually physically fight them.
Older: A depressed shell of the cat she once was. A bit smarter, realizing that her own life isn't the most important thing in the world. She doesn't find pleasure in small things anymore, and is constantly thinking about everything that has gone wrong in her life. More likely to treat other cats nicely, though she guards herself a little too much. Family is now everything to her, and her grief comes from how little she has left. She still is able to come up with a smart mouthed insult, but doesn't find enjoyment in it anymore. She had found out how the world works, and frankly doesn't like it.

Fur Color: A sandy ginger color. Like a mix of tan and orange.

Eye Color: Grayish blue

Body Size: Average

Full-Body Description: Fluffy, sandy ginger she-cat with white muzzle, chest, and paws. Has grayish blue eyes, and a bright blue collar around her neck.  

Apprentice(s): None (Because she's a kittypet)

Mentor(s): None (Because she's a kittypet)

Family: (please include a basic description and how they're related to your cat)
Pidgeonpaw: Gray tom with yellow eyes and various scars. Mate.
Spark: Fluffy ginger tom with yellow eyes. Son.
Cherryblossom: Dark ginger she-cat with green eyes. Daughter.
Lark: Gray she-cat with white markings and green eyes. Daughter.
Marian: Dark ginger she-cat with gray eyes. Daughter.
Cherryfang: Tortoiseshell with green eyes. Granddaughter.

Friends:
Bat: A long-legged black cat with very sleek fur and ice blue eyes.
Kindle: Dark gray she-cat with white chest and orange eyes.
Leafstorm: You know what he looks like. Idk if he is friend of family, so I put him under friend.

Enemies:
Rosepaw: White she-cat with ginger markings and blue eyes.
Pansyface: Gray and white she-cat with green eyes.
Hollyshard: Bengal cat with blue eyes.
Rockthorn: Dark gray tabby with various scars.  

Detailed History:
As a kit, she was separated from her mother and went to live with a family of fairly wealthy twolegs. When she was about six moons old, she went outside by herself for the first time, and met Bat. After having a conversation and not understanding half of what he was saying, she decided she liked him after he told her that mint keeps bugs away. After that, used the information he had given her as a guide to the world.
A few moons later, she decided to journey into the forest Bat had called SkyClan territory. There, she is scared up a tree by a caterpillar, and is found by a SkyClan patrol consisting of Rosepaw, Pansyface, and Hollyshard. At first she is attacked, but ends up just getting into a roast battle with them. After a while she runs away, but decides that she hates clan cats. Until a bit later, her whole view of the clans is based off of that encounter.
When she is a bit older, a cat named Storm falls into her garden. At first Annabelle treats him like anyone else, but then he starts flirting with her, and she immediately falls for it. They end up telling each other about their lack of a family, and relate a little bit over it. After a little bit of that, Storm convinces her to join him on his search for his brother. They leave twolegplace and go to the abandoned barn, where they say goodbye to Bat and Pepper and then leave to go to WindClan and find Storm's brother.
On their trek through WindClan territory, they bond a little bit and start to feel a more genuine love towards each other. However, their moment is broken by Rockthorn attempting to murder Storm in order for his location to remain secret. While this tom is brutally attacking her new mate, Annabelle just yells pointless insults at him. Eventually Rockthorn leaves, thinking his victim is dead, but she drags him to WindClan camp. After saving his life and telling Ashstar where Rockthorn was hiding, she is rather rudely told to leave. She does so, leaving the love of her life behind.
Less than a moon later, she visits Storm (now Pidgeonpaw) in WindClan, and tells him she is expecting their kits. At first he is really happy, then they realize there is nowhere for their children to go. The conversation gets them absolutely nowhere, and Annabelle leaves still not knowing what to do with the kits.
Soon, the kits are born and she forgets about her worries, just basking in the love a mother feels for her children. She just teaches them and cares for them for quite a long time, until a pair of two legs come and take two of her kits, Lark and Marian. She is hit with a realization that she isn't now living in a paradise, and tries to raise her other two kits in secret from her two legs and the rest of the world. Soon, that doesn't work, and Cherryblossom runs off with a ThunderClan cat and Spark left to go hunting and never returned.
A few moons later, she visits ThunderClan to see Cherryblossom, and after being greeted by her mate, is told that her daughter had died when giving birth. She has an emotional break down in front of the clan, and is escorted out of the territory by Leafstorm. She also meets her granddaughter, Cherrypaw, before she leaves.
Left kitless, she visit Pidgeonpaw in WindClan. After telling him everything that happened, they both try to take the blame. After they comfort each other, she asks him to visit her at her house.  
She becomes depressed due to the death of her family, and often spends her days just looking into the forest with a blank expression. On one of those days, she meets Kindle, and exiled WindClan cat. They talk a little, and though they both aren't quite sure what each other mean, they sorta become a little bit friends.
Soon she will have a family meeting and tell everyone she is moving far away and will never see them again and all that jazz.

Topics:
Introduction Topic
Roast Battle with SyClan
Annabelle meets Storm
Saying Goodbye to Barn Cats
Being Attacked by Rockthorn
Arriving in WindClan Camp
Telling Pidgeonpaw She's Pregnant
Taking her kits outside
Finding Out Cherryblossom Died
Telling Pidgeonpaw What Happened
Bonding with Spark
Meeting Kindle

Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 18:06

Name: Night

Clan: Loner, Formerly ShadowClan

Age (in real time): ...As long as I've been a member of WCC... two years and one month

Detailed Personality: Night never cared for the rules and probably won't. When he was in ShadowClan, he was loyal "in his own way". He believed that "Pure loyalty is doing anything for the clan without anything stopping you". Because of this, he broke the code many times because he thought it would help the clan. Soon, he got guilty that, and exiled himself, and lived in the twolegplaces as a loner. He still went to ShadowClan territory a few times. After he met Ambernose they became mates after a while. He learned Ambernose had kits, and he was happy. But it wasn't long when one of his kits came and told him Ambernose had been killed. He was so sad, and insisted he went to camp to mourn. He thought they could at least let him mourn, but he ended up getting attacked, so he fled. Now, he believes he can't get in a relationship with anyone anymore.

Fur Color: Black with white paws

Eye Color: Brown

Body Size: Slightly bigger than average

Full-Body Description: Short-furred shiny black coat besides his white paws. He has a scar on his back leg from when he was a kit

Apprentice(s): None

Mentor(s): Formerly Thrushstar/pelt

Family:

Blizzardsky(NPC) - Father - Black and White
Honeycloud(NPC) - Mother - Unknown
Redwhisker - Brother - Ginger with green/blue eyes
Owltalon - Sister - Brown and Black
Ambernose - Mate - Black with amber stripe above nose
Tawnypool - Daughter - White fur with black paws and ear tips with amber stripe on nose and brownish amberish eyes
Duskpaw - Son - White and Grey with blue eyes
Roaringblaze - Son - Black with yellow eyes
Echopaw - Daughter - Black with White paws and chest
Pinekit - Son - Silver with Yellow eyes
Starlingpaw - Granddaughter - White and black with white around the nose
Bramblekit - Grandson - Black with white paws and white ears

Friends: only his kin and twolegplace loners

Enemies: Literally any clan cat

Detailed History: When he was a kit, he snuck out of camp and... got caught in a bear trap, which is why he has the scar on his leg.
Deadpaw came and saved him. He got apprenticed under Thrushstar, but he wasn't trained much cause busyness. He fought of a rogue intruder.
When the same rogue came again, he killed him that time. He also had friendships with other clan cats, and felt guilty for breaking the code. In the middle of a gathering, he confessed his sins and left ShadowClan, to live in Twolegplace as a loner. After a while, he came right into camp to basically talk about how loner life sucks and asking them not to kill him on sight. He starts finding good places to find food, so he survives for many moons until he meets Ambernose. He asks her not to tell Thrushstar he was here, then she questions why. He gets angry and tells her about how he made sacrifices for ShadowClan, and she lets him go. They meet again, then they meet for the third time, then he tells her how he thinks it's not a coincidence. Ambernose agrees. Night tells her about his sins, expecting her to lose respect for him, but she says how it makes sense and that there was reason. Since then they were mates. One day, Ambernose came with Tawnykit/pool, telling Night she had kits. Tawnykit spends the night with him. A moon or so passed, then Tawnypaw came and told him that she was killed by a fox. Night is really sad and asks to take him back to ShadowClan to mourn. He thought they would at least let him mourn, but he got attacked by Thrushpelt and Leopardstar. Tawnypaw tries to tell them to stop, and her sister, Duskpaw, tries to fight back against Thrushpelt, and ended up getting demoted. Night gets super angry and shouts at them not to punish his kits for trying to defend their father when their mother just died, and also yells about how he wasn't exiled by Thrushstar,
and that he left. Then he fled. Now he's sad and angry and thinks he can't have a relationship with anyone, because he thinks they'll just die after he's happy with them.

Topics:

Scrumptious Prey For All - Nightkit gets his leg scar
Redkit And Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Yayy apprentices
A Blaze Is Passing Through ShadowClan Territory - First encounter with rogue
Returning Isn't A Good Idea... - Second encounter with rogue and Night kills him
January Gathering 2016 - Night leaves ShadowClan
Please Forgive Me... - Night comes to talk about how life sucks
*Time skip with nothing happening*
This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? - Night meets Ambernose
Hello Again - Night meets Ambernose again and tells her of his sins
March Covenant Meeting - The meeting of a secret group
The Tawny's Amber Night - Ambernose had kits, yayyy!!!
The Bitter Truth - Aww, Ambernose died
The Amber That Burned Out - Night comes to camp to mourn
Dusk (Pre-DawnClan Topic) Night meets the future cats of DawnClan

Other: meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five (Cats with stories needed!)   Five (Cats with stories needed!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Five (Cats with stories needed!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2