Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My beautiful kittens (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

My beautiful kittens (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 6:41 am

Annabelle woke up drowsily. One look at the four kittens at her side made her remember that she should cherish the rest that she was feeling now. Any second now they would wake up, and her life would become a loud scrambling mess of kits she had to take care of once again. That wasn't to say that she didn't love them, she loved them more than anything. In the month that they had been born, they were her whole life. And sometimes that felt better than others. Like when she was grooming them she felt a sense of pride, but when she had to quiet them down she felt tired. As she looked over her kits, her eye caught on the gray one. She was reminded of Storm every time that she looked at her, and Annabelle didn't know how she felt about that. Two of her kits looked nearly exactly like Annabelle's mother, the eye color of one of them being the only difference. And the final one looked like her father, except for his eyes looked exactly like Storm's. Sighing, she settled her head back down one her paws, trying to enjoy rest before her kits woke up. Then she heard her twoleg shut some door very loudly, and another one yell at them. So much for being quiet and letting her kits sleep. Annabelle closed her eyes and braced herself for their awakening.

My beautiful kittens (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 9:43 am

Of the first of the kits to wake up was the slightly brighter ginger and white kitten. Cherryblossom opened her bright eyes as there was a loud slam from the door. Jumping to her white paws,Cherryblossom  looked to her mother"morning momma"She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Hearing Cherryblossm's meows, Spark woke up. He stretched and yawned. His yellow eyes scanned the room before landing on Annabelle. He smiled. "Hello mother!" He chirped. The small tom began to lick himself, grooming his ginger pelt. Spark nudged Cherryblossom. "Good morning, Cherryblossom!" He said. "How are you doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Annabelle watched as both Cherryblossom and Spark woke up, smiling warmly. Now she had to be motherly again. She watched as one her other kits Marian awoke with a yawn, and mumbled a quick: "Good morning." Annabelle realized that she hadn't said anything yet, and that she probably should soon.
"Good morning Cerryblossom, Spark, and Marian!" Annabelle greeted cheerfully, trying to set her kits in a good mood right away. If the day started out well, it would probably end well, and right now she had to make sure that it started out well. As soon as Lark woke up, she would take them to do something fun, or play a game.

Back to top Go down
Luvable

Luvable

Characters : Sparrowkit, Falconpaw, Dawnkit,
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:53 pm

The small grey she-kit moved slowly. She stretched before blinking up at her mother with large eyes. "Good morning!" She chirped cheerfully, nudging her mother before turning to her siblings, a smile on her face.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 1:21 pm

"Oh, good morning to you too!" Annabelle greeted, hoping her exaggerated excitement came off as the actual thing. Now that Lark was up, she couldn't just relax all day. She had to do something exciting with them or risk many bad things happening. She could be annoyed out of her mind, have her legs be numb from the kits pawing at them, or worst of all, be considered a bad mother.She had an idea of something fun that they could do that day, and hopefully that would keep them occupied.
"How about I take you outside today?" Annabelle asked, slowly rising to her feet. She had never taken them outside before, and hopefully now they could learn about it in a fun way. Anyways, whatever her reason was, taking the kits outside seemed like the best current option to the young queen.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Spark nodded. "That would be really cool!" He said "I can't wait to finally see outside!" His tail sweeped on the floor excitedly. His yellow eyes lit up at Annabelle's suggestion of finally seeing the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Cherryblossom smiled eagerly and stood her gingerish fluffy tail standing straight up"oooo yes let's go outside "She squeaked.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Spark turned to face Cherryblossom. "I'm so excited!" He squealed. "What about you, Lark? Do you want to go outside? I really want to!" He smiled at his mother, Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful kittens (Closed)   My beautiful kittens (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

My beautiful kittens (Closed)
Page 1 of 1