Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Impatient Dreamer (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

An Impatient Dreamer (Open) Empty
PostSubject: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 10:33

Owlkit walked out of the nursery and looked around the camp with a tiny smile, he was almost ready to become an apprentice and he simply couldn’t wait! He could see himself as a powerful warrior, maybe even deputy and then leader? That would be so cool!

With those thoughts and his tail held high with pride he started to look around the place, maybe he could find another kits to play with? Or better yet, an apprentice training with his or her mentor? He knew that spying wasn’t exactly polite, but he wanted to learn a couple of things, but before becoming an apprentice that would be hard to do otherwise.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 4:40

Duneclaw walked with Barkstrom to the warriors den. As he was walking in,he saw a kit scannining the camp. Duneclaw walked half way to the kit, and sat there. He wanted to see how the kit would react. Would he talk to me?/i] he thought. He found that it was better to let cats come to him than the other way around.[i] hope the kit does.e thought hopfuly.The only person i talk to these days is Barkstorm. Duneclaw sat there,hoping the kit would talk to him.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 9:37

Padding over to his kit, Mudfoot gave a purr. Mossheart may be gone, but her spirit was still in his kits. "Hello Owlkit," he meowed with a smile. Noticing Duneclaw sitting a fox length or two away from the kit, he gave the newly appointed warrior a nod.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

An Impatient Dreamer (Open) VHQrlk5
An Impatient Dreamer (Open) 1QYZaRo

An Impatient Dreamer (Open) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 21:50

Owlkit walked around the camp, still wondering what to do and secretly looking for apprentices with their mentors getting ready to train, but without much luck on the last area by the looks of it, he really needed to get up earlier next time if he wanted to catch them before they were gone. He was thinking about this when he noticed the older cat looking at him, he had to stop for a couple of seconds and think to remember his name, Duneclaw! That’s right! Maybe he wouldn’t mind teaching him a trick or two? He didn’t seemed to be busy at the moment, but that maybe wouldn’t last, it was now or never!

With a smile and somewhat elegant pawsteps full of pride he walked towards him, thinking what would be good to say. He knew that warriors usually were a bit hesitant to teach kits things that only apprentices should know, even if they were really soon to that age like him “Hello Duneclaw!” He purred, but right before he could say any of the things he had planned his father’s voice made him turn around, oh dear StarClan, how was this going to work out now? “Uh…hello dad, you startled me!”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 4:44

Duneclaw secretly smiled. The kit is gonna have to talk to his dad. He would wait right here for the kit. Returning Mudfoot's nod, he walked to the fresh kill pile ,grabbed a bird, and walked back and sat right were he sat before.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 14:03

Giving a purr of amusment, Mudfoot looked from Duneclaw to his kit. "You're not bothering Duneclaw, are you?" He asked softly. Owlkit was never one to really bother anyone, but he wanted to make sure that his son wasn't getting in the way of Duneclaw's warrior duties.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 14:31

Owlkit shook his head energetically “No! I was just saying hi, I swear” That wasn’t a lie…just not the full truth. He wasn’t sure of how his dad would react if he decided to tell him that he was planning to ask for some lessons from the warrior before he was even an apprentice. He wanted to be the best warrior in the clan and what a better way to achieve it than to have a head start on every area he could, right?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 20:13

Still keeping a smile on his muzzle, Mudfoot gave a purr. He knew Owlkit was eager to become a warrior and wondered if that was the whole truth. Might as well just play along. "Well, even so, just make sure you don't interrupt a warrior's duties," he meowed gently, not wanting to make his kit think that he was angry.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 12:12

OOC: Since Duneclaw hadn’t posted, I’ll continue

Interrupt his warrior duties? If he could he would help him and learn by doing warrior duties! Oh, that would be so awesome… “Of course…I-I mean, no! I’ won’t!” He quickly corrected himself as he shook his head to return to the waking world “Hum, dad…is there any possibility that I have my apprentice ceremony a bit earlier?” He meowed, making the best pleading face he could. His age wasn’t that far from the minimum required, maybe there could be an exception for him?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 12:48

Mudfoot could sense Owlkit was disappointed, and he wondered why. Did I say something wrong? Mudfoot was always trying his best to be a great father, since Mossheart wasn't here, and seeing his kits sad was the worst. At his son's question, he couldn't help but give a light laugh. "Unfortunetly, I'm sorry, but all kits have to wait the same time, no exceptions."

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 22:06

“But…but…please?” He meowed, his pleading face becoming a lot more obvious as she moved in his place impatiently “I’m almost of age, it isn’t like if a tiny bit of time would be that important” The small kit looked at the leader’s den, his intentions clear in his tiny eyes. Maybe if he asked the leader personally he would agree with him.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 9:16

"I'm sorry, you will just have to wait," Mudfoot said sternly to Owlkit, somewhat annoyed that the kit couldn't understand that becoming an apprentice early wasn't an option. He's just a kit, he'll learn soon. Noticing Owlkit looking towards Thrushstar's den, he knew exactly what the kit was thinking, for he would've done the same thing when he was that age. "And don't you dare try asking Thrushstar, he will say the same thing as me," he meowed with a stern look, yet a small smile still stayed on his muzzle.

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 4:44

This kit wants to go places thought Duneclaw. He never thought to ask to be a apprentince early.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 7:56

Owlkit growled and lowered his gaze, shuffling his paws a bit. He couldn’t help but feel a bit grumpy now, he just wanted to become an apprentice now so he could become a warrior as soon as possible! He was silent for a couple of second before looking at Mudfoot once more “Train me!” He meowed, determination clear on his voice “I may not be an apprentice yet, but I still can learn stuff, right?” He meowed, no longer trying to hide what he wanted from the very beginning. His gaze went from his father to Duneclaw and then back to him, wondering how they would react to his petition.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:00

Mudfoot was honestly surprised by Owlkit's sudden burst of confidence, Mudfoot gave a sigh. He's not going to give up, is he? Looking back to his kit, there was a look of disbelief, but as always, a smile grew on the tom's face. "Training, inside the camp, and not to much of it, I don't need angry Queens clawing my ear off because their kits are jealous," he said sternly, making sure the small cat understood. Getting up from his spot, Mudfoot gave his hind legs a stretch. "Now then, let's get started."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Impatient Dreamer (Open)   An Impatient Dreamer (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Impatient Dreamer (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next