Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  Empty
PostSubject: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 20:37

Annabelle was sitting on her fence, wondering what would happen that day. Her twoleg had left already and wouldn't return until sunhigh at least, and she had found a spider in the house. With going into the house not an option, she bathed in sunlight on her fence, wondering what all the weird rogues and clan cats were doing. Probably something dirty and gross, most likely involving killing of some sort. Maybe Bat or one of his friend's would come by to get herbs from the garden her twoleg kept, that would be exciting.

There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  Signat10
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 21:06

Storm was dilly-dallying around twolegplace. He never got why Bat and Pepper loved to come to this place, and he really wanted to know. Despite being fully grown, he had barely ventured outside of the Barn and moors, since he spent much of his younger years under Bear, who didn't let him go far in fear he will run away. And because of this, it took his breath away.
Just on the edge of it, he could see endless rows of dens, some smaller than the Barn, some larger, all mindboggling. The towering houses were surrounded by very strangely symmetrical and thin tree stumps or piles of stone on top of each other, separating them all. Each had an area of grass around them, much greener and shorter than the moor grass and heathers. From his perch in his tree, he could see the twoleg kits Bat and Pepper told him as a young cat, running around their dens. There were kittypets lounging in the sun and loners like him waltzing down the street. It looked vast and... well, the dark gray tom can't find any words to describe it.
He yelped as he fell off his perch in the branch, falling with a thump on the stone wall and landing in some sort of herb store in a den's field. He spent a moment grumbling to himself as he studied the herbs. Catmint, burdock, chervil, every herb he could think of seemed to be here! Taking a step forward, he tried pulling a plant out of the ground, imagining Pepper's praise.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 21:15

"Eh-hem. What do you think you are doing?" Annabelle jumped down to face to loner that had seemed to have fallen into her garden. "Just so you know, climbing down the tree is a better idea than falling. Are you gathering flowers--I mean herbs for Bat? If you are, you can stay as long as you don't take too much, and leave the mint alone. If you are not, you must leave."

There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  Signat10
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 6:08

Storm jumped as he heard a voice behind him. He turned around to see a beautiful she-cat staring at him. He couldn't help but widen his eyes at the sight of her. Curly bounces of ginger and white fur rolled down her sleek form, her paws dainty and a strange blue strap with a golden ball resting on her shoulders. Releasing the root from his mouth, he flirted "Yes, I know Bat and Pepper. They, in fact, raised me. But all the herbs in this garden seem worthless compared to you." he gave a side smile and sat down.

There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 0:55

"Well yes. I am worth more than any old flower," Annabelle responded, taking note that she had just been complimented. If this tom had been raised by Bat, he was most likely smart too. "The reason I let Bat and his friends take herbs is because Bat taught me that rolling in mint makes bugs go away from you. If he raised you, you probably have smart advice too. If that's true, I'd take you over this whole garden any day. Save the mint, of course."

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 4:29

"Thank you very much, miss," he replied. Leaning over, he inhaled the fragrance of one herb as he reached forward to pull it out of the ground. Gripping it with his teeth he gave a sharp tug and the roots gave way, shaking his head slightly to get the dirt off his face. "I... I never knew my biological family," he blurted out. "Bat found me drowning in a river, surrounded my a pool of my own blood. I don't have any memory of my former family, except my brother. I think he lives in one of the Clans and I have been thinking if I should go see if he's there."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 4:45

"Really? Well, I never knew my biological family either. Twolegs love separating kits from their parents," was the first thing Annabelle said. She wrinkled her nose at Storm's gory description of his past. "If your brother lives in the clans, you should find him. For your sake and just as much his sake. Maybe you can even get to know him, if he hasn't been brainwashed by the clans yet."

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 5:36

"I guess we really have a lot in common!" he smiled. Gathering the herbs under his chin, he leaped up the stone wall thing. Looking back, he smiled. "Hey, your ideas pretty neat. I'll try it out. if you want, you can join me. Doesn't seem like a lot of fun just lazing around there all day." 

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 9:48

"Are you calling me lazy?" Annabelle teased. "Well, maybe I will go with you. My housefolk usually leave for a moon on what they call 'vacation' at the beginning of every greenleaf. That's in only a few days, I can go with you then. As long as we stay clean and away from bugs, that is. So I'll go with you... Uh, what's your name?" In truth, her housefolk only left for a little less than half a moon. But she wanted this tom to think she had more time on her paws, and she had a liking for adventure.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 3:28

"Storm. My name is Storm." he smiled, and with a flick of his tail he jumped down to the other side of the stone wall. "First though, I need to go to the Barn, to say goodbye to Bat and Pepper. You can come with me there, and after that we'll search the moor clan, which are closest to the barn." He walked away slowly so she could catch up, following his scent back out. Hollow-whateverhisnameis, he's going to find him.

OOC: You can have Annabelle in the Goodbye topic in the barn if you want now

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 3:55

"Okay then, Storm. I'll be coming with you on the adventure of a lifetime." Annabelle trotted along with Storm, excited and anxious. She hoped this barn wasn't too dirty, or too full of bugs. "By the way, my name is Annabelle. " Annabelle suddenly had a feeling of confidence about going with Storm. She was sharp-tongued, and he seemed like a good fighter, or at least she hoped. She was confident they could find Storm's brother.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)    There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)  Empty

Back to top Go down

There's a Storm coming for this kitty (Closed for Twisted Cinnamon Rolls)
Page 1 of 1