Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 15:28

Storm walked into the barn slowly, staring at the rickety beams and soft hay as if it was the first time he saw them. A soft glow lit up the serene barn, dust floating in the beams coming through the cracks in the wall. The faint scent of mice and their bile hid behind the stronger scent of hay. It was peaceful and serene, in a way an old, collapsing barn could be. He set down the delicate herbs he had gathered from Annabeth's house gently in the cranny where Pepper stored herbs. They were so beautiful, he noticed. Turning around he looked for the rest of the Barn cats. He had something to say.

OOC: Short

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 17:15

Fish padded up to the tom with a grin. "Hi!" She purred brightly. "What's your name?" The small gray and orange calico kit grinned, bouncing around the tom. She had so many new friends.

Last edited by Actupocolypse on Wed 24 May 2017 - 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 17:37

Pepper dragged herself over to Storm, giving him a curious look, "Did... You get all those?" She said in awe with a purr.

Bat carried three rabbits, one on his back. Dropping them into the pile he looked at Bat. A hard stare later and he had a question, "You've got something on your mind, Storm, what is it?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 12:49

Annabelle padded into the barn after Storm, hoping that none of these cats acted like clan cats did and tried to attack her and chase her away. She stayed as far away as she could from the hay without seeming rude, and threw Bat a look of greeting. She wondered if he even remembered her, he seemed to have many friends to keep track of.

Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 13:00

Storm was taken by surprise as a fluffy calico kit came right up to him. He hadn't noticed this little kit before, and judging by Bat and Pepper's familiarity with her, they must have brought her in. Giving her a small smile he said, "Hello, little kit. I am Storm, and I live here. Well, not so long anymore." Giving a sad sigh, he turned to his two aging caretakers. "Well, I do have something on my mind," he admitted, "Well, I had been thinking a lot about my, ah, brother, you can say. That black cat who recognized me and I recognized him. I was gathering herbs at Twolegplace and chatting with this kittypet- Annabelle- and she convinced me to go try to find him. She said she would travel with me too." Small tears formed in his moon yellow eyes, and he nuzzled the two cats who got him this far. "I... I'll miss you, so so much. I probably won't have to travel far- he had a strong scent of the moor already and probably belongs to the clan that lives on the hills a little south. I'll probably join whatever clan he's in to be with him, but I'll visit you all as much as I can. You have all been the only family I have, and I couldn't ask for a better one. Without you, I wouldn't have lived past kithood." He fidgeted nervously, hoping Pepper and Bat will grant his request to leave. 

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 15:21

"Storm?" Mist awoke from a deep slumber, her ears perking up at his words. "You-you're leaving?" She padded up slowly to the tom, tired eyes containing a deep understanding, but also dread. Storm was the cat that welcomed her in, befriended her.. but she understood. "Family is the most important thing of all," she whispered to him, feeling a bit distraught, "Now you have to find yours. Hollowfang is out there - you just have to find him. If you are correct, he was in my old clan - it's named Windclan. I share some knowledge of it. The leader is Ashstar - a large grey she-cat with spring-green eyes. Find her and ask her about Hollowfang. And never forget about your dreams, they are the most important thing you will need. Goodbye, Storm. I'll.. see you, I guess." She turned, hiding her sorrow, and padded to the back of the barn.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) 9879156Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) 9877833Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) 9877898Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 15:34

Pepper let out a soft purr, "I hope nothing but the best for you, Storm. If this is what you want, go on. You'll always have a place here, do not worry about that." She looked at him with a smile. "Just don't forget to visit, I'm as old as dirt apparently, and I need to be reminded." She joked lightly. The she-cat nuzzled him in return.

Bat chuckled, "You act as if we'd refuse to let you leave, Storm... If I find you on that riverbank again I'll box your ears, got it?" He smiled at him, doing something he never really did and nuzzled the younger tom. "If you see Diesel anytime, look after him, I'm sure he's trying to be a queen for all the former Bear followers and he'll need someone to tell him to take breaks. His name's Hawkpaw now, in ThunderClan. You'll be a fine clan cat, Storm. We're both proud of you for doing this. It's brave."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 17:19

"T-Thank you all." he gave a sad smile and took a deep breath. Turning around, he glanced at Annabelle before leaving the entrance of the Barn.

OOC: shortness

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 4:14

Annabelle solomly smiled and nodded, feeling that she had literally nothing to contribute to the conversation. When Storm turned around to leave, Annabelle returned his glance. She padded out of the barn, throwing one last look over her shoulder before exiting the barn.

Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)   Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye (OPEN to Barn Cats)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: