Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The bitter truth (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

The bitter truth (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 am

Night wandered in the twolegplace he had known so well and spotted a twoleg putting out a tray with seeds in it, and birds flew to it to eat. He set his eyes on a plump pigeon. He crept up, slowly climbed near the tray, then swiftly grabbed the bird silently. He was practicing it to the point where other birds aren't startled. He grabbed a couple more birds, then he retreated as they got suspicious. He put the birds in a pile inside an alley, then grabbed one and ate it. He went out in the sun and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 2:56 pm

The white and black and ginger she can had decided it was time to tell her father the news of their mother. She was only one who could and it already pained her how much he would react to it. She couldn't believe it either. She passed into the twoleg place it familiar from when she had spent time with her father. As she made her way past she spotted him laying in some sunlight."Dad!"She mewed padding over quietly.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Night flinched as he suddenly heard his daughter's voice. He got up and looked at Tawnypaw. "Hey, Tawnypaw." he greeted. He felt sadness in the she-cat, but why? "Is something wrong?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 4:02 pm

"Its Tawnypool now and kinda...its......abour mom you might want to sit down"She mewed quietly.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Night blinked and sat down. "What's wrong?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 6:57 pm

"Well...mom...she got attacked by a fox....i tried to save her but..."Tawnypool trailed off and looked down quietly black ears flat against her white head

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 6:40 am

Night knew what Tawnypool wanted to say, and it made him flatten his ears. "It was too late..." he finished the sentence. Was StarClan just trying to make him miserable?!
He finds happiness within someone, and then they just die?! Is he not allowed to be happy?!?"How's ShadowClan feeling about this?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 9:12 am

"Well they were mourning the loss of a good warrior....i mean mom was a great warrior. "She mewed quietly looking up to her father with her light amber eyes. The exact same color as her mother's. "Echopaw has been blaming me for moms death and she almost started a full on fight in the middle of camp for it..."She mewed.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:55 am

"Echopaw needs someone to release the pain of losing her mom, that's all." Night blinked reassuringly. He took a deep breathe. He wasn't sure if he should ask what he was about to ask... His brain and his heart argued. Finally he decided. "Tawnypool, can I ask you something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 12:26 pm

"Yeah I guess so"She mewed quietly before she looked to her father"yes?what did you want to ask"She said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 1:04 pm

There was a moment of silence that felt like moons, before Night took another deep breathe. "I... want to see Ambernose. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just want to see her before the burial." he said. His heart beat faster as he continued. "I know ShadowClan doesn't like me, and I know the huge risk I'm taking, but I used to be ShadowClan, and Ambernose is my mate. I grief for her death as much as anyone, and I have the right to mourn as much as anyone." he added. He gave a comforting smile as he said, "I promise I won't cause a fight. If ShadowClan want's me to leave, I'll leave." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 1:27 pm

Tawnypool blinked nd was quiet. She couldn't deny her father to see their mother one last time. It wouldn't hurt either. She was quiet as she gave a tiny nod"as long as you don't cause a fight.....i don't see why you cant"She mewed quietly.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 1:45 pm

Night nodded. "Should we go then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:20 pm

"Yeah"She mewed getting to her paws

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Night blinked and flicked his ear. "Okay." he mewed before moving forward.

OOC: I'ma just have him pop up in the topic like "ayyy im back, my mate is ded"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bitter truth (CLOSED)   The bitter truth (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The bitter truth (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: